Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Queen's Favored Servant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dallico

Star
Servants had helped with the royal family's affairs ever since the kingdom was started hundreds of years ago. They were used for everything, cooking, cleaning, and sometimes for more erotic desires. They were hand picked by the royalty themselves, and today Mira had found herself at the castle, picked by the queen herself. The thought made her blush. The young girl had no idea what to expect, but slowly she walked forward dressed in a tight fitting maid outfit that showed off her wonderful body, obviously being ogled as she stepped forward into the throne room to meet her new mistress.

The Zielkov family had ruled the kingdom for centuries, and after her parents early death, Katherine Zielkov had taken over the throne. She had to admit that she liked the power she had over everyone and everything. The servants that served her and her brothers and sisters were the finest men and women in the entire kingdom, most of then under the age of thirty. They were there not only to make the royals meals and clean their rooms, but also for other measures. Today a new young girl had been chosen to become a servant. She was beautiful by nature and the queen was glad she had picked her out. When she came into the throne room, a huge smile, or rather an evil smirk, was planted on Katherine's face. She knew what this girl was going to go through and she could hardly wait to tell her. "Come closer, my dear," she said, her voice sweet but commanding.

Mira stepped forward shyly, looking around the empty throne room. She had heard stories of the queen's beauty, but seeing it made the young girl blush. "Y-Yes mistress I apologize I... I have never seen such a grand sight." she said with a nervous grin as she stepped up close to the throne, curtsying in front of the queen. "How may I serve you mistress." she asked curiously. soon standing in front of her letting the queen get an excellent view.

Katherine didn't take her gaze away from the stunning girl. She had already seen pictures of her, but she hadn't bothered to go take a look for herself. That was the guards job. She took in the girl's appearance, and then clapped a hand on her left thigh. "Why don't you come sit here? Mira, right?" Of course she knew the girl's name, the guards had told her the second she nodded when they showed her the picture. "Then I'll tell you everything you need to know." Her smile was inviting and alluring.

Mira looked at her and smiled slowly moving forward. She sat down on her thigh and crossed her legs looking into Katherine's eyes. The woman had some energy about her, something that just drew Mira towards her. She placed her hands on her lap and couldn't break her gaze. She stared longingly into her eyes as her heart began to flutter. "What do I need to know mistress?" she asked as she found her gaze beginning to wander over her queen's wonderful frame.

The queen didn't break her gaze and her smile was still planted on her pink lips. Having the young girl on her lap made her feel even more powerful and she knew that the girl was helpless if she tried anything. Katherine placed one hand on Mira's thigh, stroking it with her pedicured fingernail. "First of all, do not speak unless spoken to. That is the first rule you need to learn. Now, did I make myself clear?"

Mira panted as she felt her nail stroke across her thigh. She turned red and shivered as she looked into Katherine's eyes. "Y-Yes mistress." she said quickly still staring into her eyes. She shifted on her lap and bit her bottom lip already imagining what her job was. She remained silent waiting for the next explanation.

Her hand trailed further up her leg, playing with Mira's small panties. "Good girl. Now, you have to do everything I say.. And when the guards tell you to do something, you do it without question. Do you understand?" She raised a brow and lay a hand on the girl's lower back.

Mira blushed and nodded as her hand continued to climb up her leg, slowly slipping under her skirt. She shivered and closed her eyes obviously enjoying herself. "Y-Yes Mistress" she said, shuddering from the pleasure as the queen violated her in front of the guards.

Katherine enjoyed herself, seeing that the young girl liked what she was doing with her. "You like this, don't you Mira?" Her other hand made its way under her loose shirt and soon found its way to her breasts. She cupped one of them and squeezed. "Tell me you like it," the queen commanded as she pressed her fingers against her pussy.

Mira moaned and closed her legs shivvering as she felt Katherine's fingers presing against her wet entrance. "Y-Yes mistress." she shuddered as she shifted and writhed in pleasure. She leaned against the queen and kissed her neck softly already losing herself in the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom