Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Best Friend's Love (CLOSED)

RE: Best Friend's Love (PrincessGumdrop, Church)

Akira rolled his eyes "A healthy world in which sweets are a sometimes food," he chuckled at the description. "Ah, that's why. My brother would have had a heart attack if he saw me eating something like that. Cupcakes and cookies were a hassle to eat with him." he shook his head and sat down looking at the funnel cake like it would eat him. He hesitated but took a bite of it anyway. He blinked and looked like he was trying to decide if he liked it or not. He took another bite, small, but he continued to eat it none-the-less.

"I've had those before. My boss at the cafe had the chef show me how to make beignets. Can't say I'm good at making them, but they aren't that hard to make." Akira grabbed some of the cotton candy and ate that before taking small pieces off of the funnel cake. He had decided that he rather liked the simple food. He glanced at the other's hand and smiled. "This was very nice." he said after a little while of silence. "We should do things like this a little more often. Though I guess going to a fair is a little hard to do more often" he snickered.

"What sort of fun is that" he teased, smiling at the other. He got up as they finished, walking the other back to the car after they were both ready to leave, which was fairly soon for Simon due to the slow throbbing in his leg. "I'd ask you to make some but with how much I've been eating of your sweets and the little exercise, you're going to make me fat" he told him when they were home. He had found that the trip out had only made him want Akira more. The more time that he spent with the male the more he fell in love with him and just wanted to be with him.

He wrapped an arm around the boys waist when they were inside, pulling him flush against his body and kissing him deeply. "Just once, then I'll wait" he murmured against his lips, his hands dropping down to his butt and squeezing as he pulled him close "please, Akira" it was strange to him that he was the one begging the other, and Akira would be the one going through the raging teen hormones and still pushing his attractive boyfriend away. He didn't stop, attempting to get him to give in because of the teasing and want. "You could even do all the work if you really wanted" he teased, grinding his hips against the others.

Akira chuckled "Don't blame me for that. You are the one eating it all, I've only made one pan of cupcakes for you while at this house, the rest of the food has been healthy." he shook his head and took his jacket off, placing it in the closet and that's when he felt the other put his arm around his waist. The touch felt like fire filling him with want for the other. The fire was only made worse when the other kissed him and he couldn't help kissing back.

"Simon..." he managed to get out as the other grabbed his butt and squeezed. "Simon, you know we can't." he shivered at the begging. "Simon..." he started again, give a slight groan as Simon grinded his hips against him. "I..." he pushed back shaking his head. "No. You read the letter no sex until you go to the doctor next week. Just make it through these three days, after that it won't be nearly as bad. We'll both be a work and be able to keep our minds on other things." he tried, more convincing himself than convincing Simon.

Akira was trying hard not to bite his lip. He could feel it inside of him. He didn't think it would be nearly this hard, but all he wanted to do was be near Simon and have him touch him and mess with him. He licked his lips instead and looked away from Simon "I-I...I have to go figure some things out for work." he said and hurried off to the bedroom that he had only been in for a night, shutting and locking the door before throwing himself onto the bed, resisting the urge to touch himself at that moment.

Simon slightly resembled a puppy who had just had his nose hit after trying to curl up on its owners lap, hurt and wanting more attention. "I'm going to the store. Call me if you need anything" he said, just loud enough for him to hear. He left and locked the door to make sure no one could get in and went to both the grocery and liquor store. Getting scotch and a few different kinds of frozen pizza, glancing at his phone to make sure he didn't miss a text or call. Back at home a little while later he carried the things inside and put them away. "Hey, do you want me to fix a couple pizzas or do you wanna to out?" he asked the other when he found him. He had called his mom already and told her that they would be coming the next day, another excuse for them not to be at home and be awkward like they were now.

He had turned the oven on in case he wanted pizza openin the liquor and pouring himself a glass, only sipping on it lightly. He sighed deeply and found his book, reading some in it while the other preferred to be alone when Simon was just trying to show his affections. His eyes moved around the room, not resting on anything in particular before he cut the oven off, going outside and stripping. They were far enough away and there was enough foliage that they couldn't be seen by anyone who wasn't in the backyard, diving into the pool and doing laps from one end to the other, swimming for half an hour before he got out and used his shirt as a towel, pulling his pants back on so Akira didn't think he was going to try to rape him or anything.

During the time that Simon was gone, Akira had paced around the room and house, actually did some work for the bakery, and cleaned whatever his hands could touch. He had tried when Simon was gone to get off, it didn't work very well. A cold shower helped though, so he took one of those. He heard Simon leave the house again, guessing he was going to go to the pool. He slipped out of his room, his pants rolled up to his knees and his shirt tied tight to his body. He had just finished scrubbing the floor in the bedroom he had been in.

He washed his hands quickly and turned the oven on again, placing the pizza inside. It just finished when Simon came back into the house. "I-" he started and frowned, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be like that." he said and glanced over to Simon. "I guess we'll just have to keep ourselves busy." he cut the pizza into slices and put a few on a plate, "Want some?" he asked, offering the plate.

Simon ran his hand through his hair, tousling it while entering the house. His eyes raked down the boys body, his breath catching in his throat. When he neared Akira he untied the shirt, trying to keep himself from molesting the other. He took the plate and took a bite of the pizza, looking down a the man. "It's alright, I shouldn't have pushed you" he said softly, kissing his cheek before eating another piece. He sat down in a chair next to the table, chewing slowly.

When they were both finished eating he helped the other clean up the kitchen, leading Akira into his bedroom. He stripped down to his underwear and joined Akira in the bed, wrapping his arms around the boy and kissing his neck. "I called mom. She wants us to come around eleven. And you can wear whatever you want to" he told him, smiling as he kissed his lips lightly. "I love you sweetheart."

The next morning Simon woke and dressed in dark jeans and a light green button down shirt, brushing through his hair and just spritzing cologne on himself. He wrapped arms around his lover and kissed him deeply "just so you know, we can leave if you start feeling uncomfortable." He was worried about how the day was going to play out and as they arrived his mother already looked overjoyed to see them both.

Akira blinked when Simon moved to untie the shirt; he had even noticed that he had tied it to keep it back from when he was cleaning. He gave a soft smile and nodded; he grabbed his own slice and ate the pizza. He seemed a little lost in thought during dinner, trying to come up with things to keep him busy. Perhaps he could clean the pool out, he had never done that before and it didn't look like it would be too hard, but was sure to take a full day.

He was grateful that Simon helped him clean the kitchen. "I think I might clean the pool out some. I know it doesn't really need it, but it would keep me busy. If I have free time during this waiting that is," he explained. He pulled his shirt off and tugged his pants off leaving him in his boxers and climbed into bed. He gave a satisfied hum at the kiss and nodded. "I love you, too." The words were still a little hesitant, but he meant them and he was sure the next time they would come out they would be perfectly fine.

When Simon woke up, Akira woke up. He rubbed his eyes and got out of the bed heading over to grab something to wear. He didn't think he would be as nervous as he was, but he found the closer and closer the clock ticked towards 11, the more and more anxious he got. He fidgeted with his clothes, even though Simon had said he could wear what he wanted. When he finally settled on something he sat brushing his hair and finally pulled it back loosely. He kissed him back and smiled "I should be fine. How uncomfortable can it get?" he half was asking and half was joking.

Akira looked out the window of the car and then back to Simon the entire way to Simon's mother's home. When they finally got there he got out of the car and bit his lip. The nervousness had nearly tripled on the car ride and now seeing Simon's mother it was going into overtime. He moved over to Simon and grabbed his hand, but headed forward anyway. The closer he got to Simon's mother, along with seeing her overjoyed, made the calm start to set in. "Hello, Mrs. Kovak." he greeted the woman, holding his hand out, giving a warm smile.

The anxiety was filling him now more than ever as he pulled into the driveway of his parents. He hadn't spoken to them in years and now he suddenly found himself on their doorstep. With his boyfriend. Simon felt the hand clasp his, sending a reassuring smile his way, though the hand really helped to steady himself, squeezing it lightly. His mother used the outstretched hand to pull Akira into a hug, letting go and moving onto Simon. He gave her a one armed squeeze and she could tell that was the best she was going to get. They entered the threshold and waves of memories flooded him of his childhood.

The memories were not of fond times either. He had never gotten along well with his father. The man had always had a spot for his sister over him, and that only grew when she became a doctor and married and had two children. When he had told his family of his orientation the elder male had gone to his sister to see if there was a way he could be 'cured'. They had only grown apart and even though the elder Kovak had become more accepting of his son, Simon simply wouldn't have anything to do with him. His jaw clenched as he saw the man, sitting in a recliner and watching whatever football game was on at the moment. Another way he had disappointed his father, by not playing or even showing interest after his father had played until he tore up his knee.

The inside of the house was the same as it had been when he was a kid, it even smelled the same. His mom had started talking to Akira about baking a cake or something and he went into the room, sitting down on the couch and just looking at his father. "Dad. I don't want to fight with you today. I'm here because mom and Akira wanted to come and meet you two and I care about him a lot, so can we please just get along for today?" he asked the man. Richard, or Rick, looked at his son, who he had always been proud of once he had gotten over the initial shock of a gay son, just smiled sadly and stood, pulling Simon into a hesitant hug. "I'm sorry Simon. I wasn't there when you needed me to be there for you, but I'm glad your home. Let's go meet your friend" he said, still hesitating with calling the boy his sons boyfriend.

The two men went into the small kitchen area and Simon came up behind Akira, touching his wrist lightly "Akira, this is my dad, the only Mr. Kovak" he said, smiling. Simon hated being called that. It just made him feel old and he didn't want to be thought of as his father. Simon's dad shook hands with the boy and frowned slightly "how old are you anyway?" "DAD!" "He's young Simon, did you pull him out of high school?" Simon was busy looking horrified and blushing insanely to say anything. It certainly wasn't the first thing he was expecting for his dad to say to his lover. His mother simply laughed and pulled the ham out of the oven, setting it on the table along with macaroni, cole slaw, deviled eggs, mashed potatoes and rolls on the table. "Mom, this is way too much for lunch" he said, frowning at her a little. It had seemed that he had relaxed remarkably since they had first arrived, mainly due to his father who had come across as wanting to make amends with his son. "Akira owns his own bakery dad" he said, ripping a piece of the bread off and sticking it into his mouth, the man nodding in response and asking a question of his own "why are you walking with that cane? You're not even thirty" "I was shot." Oh goodness. That sent his mother into a frenzy, freaking out even more than she already was just because they were there. And to top everything off, a knock was heard at the door and Simon's sister, her husband, and their children came into the house.

Akira seemed to be put at a lot of ease when the mother started to talk about baking. He instantly was absorbed into the conversation and nodded, following her into the kitchen. "Only 3 human hands are allowed to touch anything in my bakery," he mentioned "myself, Regina's and Fischer's, and that's only during a certain part of the process" he chuckled, "I just...there's a point where if you touch it anymore it just doesn't taste good to me, maybe it does to others, I don't know." She had gone onto other things, like what Simon's favorites had been as a kid and Akira listened with a small smile on his face.

He turned when he felt Simon touch his wrist, though he was sure Simon hadn't meant it, it nearly sent flares of excitement through his body. He shook it off and looked at his father, shaking his hand. "It's nice to meet you Mr. Kov-" he was stopped when the other asked his age. He bit his lip and looked over to Simon "19..." he said softly "I'll be turning 20 soon." he murmured even softer after that. He knew someone was going to have a problem with his age.

When the question about Simon's leg was brought up he closed his eyes, ready for the hysterics. He was going to let Simon explain it, he was the one that decided to say he was shot anyway. He barely heard the knock on the door and looked over to see a family walk in; he blinked and bit his lip. Okay, this is wasn't so sure he could handle, but at least it explained the food. He gave a tentative wave and looked over at Simon. "So...I take it this is more of the family?" he asked.

"Dad, you are ten years older than mom" he said, looking at him. Simon had sighed and was about to speak when the others had entered the house. He slid his chair up against Akira's to make room for more chairs and put his arm on the back of Akira's chair, taking a bite of ham. He got out of his seat, giving his sister a hug and the man a handshake "good to see you Max" "you too Simon." Simon picked up his 5 year old nephew Alex and tickled his sides, carrying him to the table and putting him in a chair beside him. "Simon, who's that?" the small boy asked, looking around him at Akira "This is my best friend, and guess what, he makes the best cakes and cupcakes. If you ask really nicely he may share some with you sometime" he whispered, the boy smiling widely and looking shy, hiding behind Simon. Simon made a plate for the boy, putting Akira beside his mother, gripping his hand, thumb brushing against the back.

Simon watched his lover, making sure this wasn't too much for him all at once. Thankfully, Max nor Rose had ever been opposed to him being gay, or his boyfriends so he could see Alex for all of his birthdays and everything. The two of them were much closer in age though, looking at Simon and trying to figure out why he had chosen someone so young. Simon gave his nephew a lot of attention, speaking to him more than Akira at the moment. "You're coming to my party next week, right uncle Simon?" "Sure am buddy. Can I bring a friend with me?" he asked, making a show of pointing towards Akira "I guess so. As long as he brings a present" he said, smiling. Simon scoffed "well of course he will. Who goes to a party without bringing the birthday boy a present?" Simon had already gotten him a present, a mini quad that wouldn't go too fast.

It was after one when the two had gotten back into Simon's car, driving slow as he grabbed the others hand, kissing the knuckles lightly. "I love you" he told him, sighing contently. He went inside and got an ice pack for his leg, ready to start trying to figure out a way for him to start healing faster, taking it into the bedroom and laying it on his leg before falling asleep. He had dreamed of Akira, leaving him and not looking back, causing him to wake up with a pit in his stomach, feeling terrible. He got out of bed and found him, pulling him into a hug and holding him tightly, breathing him in deeply "don't leave me. Please don't leave me" he whispered into his neck.

Akira stayed pretty quiet during the lunch, only talking when he was spoken to. He rather liked the large-ish family that was surrounding him and it wasn't uncomfortable meeting them either. Akira smiled when the young boy mentioned that he had to bring a present for him if he was going to join. "How about cupcakes or cookies? Made to order, whatever you like." he tried, it was what he usually did for birthdays. Even with his own niece, if he managed to see her on her birthday, he would bring her favorite cookies or cupcakes.

When they were in the car he looked over and smiled "I love you too. Your family was really nice, I liked them." he said and looked out the window until they got home. He watched Simon go ice his leg and then moved around, cleaning the kitchen for what felt like the fifth time that week. He knew he really hadn't but that's all he seemed to do for this week. When he felt the other come up behind him and hug him he looked very confused. "I-what?" he turned around and tilted his head "Who said I was going to leave you?" he asked. "Why would I leave you?" he kissed Simon on the cheek, figuring he just had a horrible nightmare or something.

Simon was relieved at how things had gone at his parents, especially with the surprise of his sister and the rest of her family. They had all thought Akira was nice bu rather quiet, something they were not. All that had been forgotten with the dream, just holding onto him tightly and looking into his eyes, believing what he said. "You can't leave me" he muttered softly, sighing deeply. He suddenly seemed aware of his surroundings and frowned "come on, if you spray one more thing with that cleaner, are you trying to get high or something? Good god" he complained. The smell was overwhelming for him, who practically never cleaned. He pulled Akira along with him into the bed, reapplying the ice and wrapping an arm around the other male.

He didn't try anything with him, he was tired of being rejected by the one person he didn't want to be. He relaxed again and closed his eyes, his fingertips tracing invisible patterns on his arm. He was very comfortable just laying there with him, enjoying his presence, though the want for him burned below his stomach. "Rose would love for you to make Alex's birthday cake" he said after a long silence. "Red velvet is his favorite" he added with a slight smile. It was his, too. Simon usually brought the cake, though it was store bought, and whenever he got one he also got an extra slice to take home for himself. He began humming and then sang a verse of a song that was different than the first, also in French. He smiled a bit afterwards, leaning over and kissing Akira "this is killing me" he said in a sing song voice, getting up and stripping in front of him "I'd invite you to come take a shower but I suppose that would be too much fun for you" he said, leaving the door wide open. He didn't try hiding the noises he made while he was pleasuring himself, even moaning the boys name once before he came. He finished his shower, walking out in a towel and 'accidentally' dropping it when he passed Akira going into the kitchen for a glass of water.

Akira blinked as he was dragged off, he didn't understand what the other met about the smell, but shrugged it off as he curled up with Simon. The one good thing that came out of the no sex thing was that they got to cuddle a lot more often. He closed his eyes a bit and just listened to Simon's voice. "I can do that, no problem." When the other got up and stripped he was about to say something but Simon just headed into the bathroom.

He shut his eyes for a bit, but then he heard the moans. "oh my god..." he bit his lip and tried hard not to listen. He could feel his body starting to react to the noises that Simon made in the bathroom and he tried to ignore them, but his name being moaned through him over the edge. His hands were moving towards his pants when Simon came back out. His hands flashed back up towards where he had them when Simon left and he watched the other. The towel drop was all he needed, the moment Simon was out of the the room Akira was in the bathroom. He would get Simon back for this. The door shut and locked he started to play with himself. Though Akira was usually quiet he could be loud if he wanted to be. Today, he was loud. Very loud. He moaned as he touched himself and kept close to the door. As he came he moaned Simon name, taking a shower afterwords, drying off and coming right out and moving towards the dresser grabbing one of Simon's shirt and that was it. That was all he wore as he left the room to wander into the living room, feeling like reading a book.

Simon had seen only the end of a movement when he had come out of the bathroom, smirking a little when he heard the door shut. He leaned against the doorframe and listened with pleasure, more proud of the fact that Akira needed to go and jack himself off because of the noises he had made. He walked away when he heard him go to the shower, having pulled on a pair of pants and had a glass of tea. Simon was in the kitchen when Akira had come out, almost dropping his glass when he saw the lack of clothing. His eyes were glued to the others body, the shirt barely covering what he wanted to see. "It's nice to know I can get you to make more noise without even touching you than when I'm balls deep in your ass" he said, eyeing him. Akira was testing him. Simon wanted to throw him on his bed and fuck him into submission just for coming out like that.

"My parents would not like you as much if they knew all our extracurriculars" he said frankly, taking a drink of water. His parents would no doubt blame Akira for 'poisoning' him. Despite the fact he was almost ten years younger. Simon was sure they just didn't think that they had sex, that they just sat around and looked at each other. He had actually been considering going to one of the strip clubs downtown just to kill some time and see some ass since he wasn't getting any, but this was better, just wait until they had almost a week behind them. Simon approached him before he sat down, squeezing his ass, a small smirk on his face "you should keep this look. It suits you" he teased, though he would love it if Akira wore this all the time. He found a book and went outside, lounging on a chair and reading for a while before dropping his pants and getting in the water.

Akira blushed bright red, he had not been expecting comments from the other about what he had done. "I-you! I....ugh." he threw up his hands and grabbed a book only to yelp when the other squeezed his ass. He went back to picking up a book and sat down, his legs curled in such a way that Simon would see nothing unless Akira wanted him to. He opened the book and read for a while before he heard the ruffling of clothing and the sound of something dropping into the water. He looked up and blushed a little bit before burying his face in his book.

Truth be told, he really had no idea what he was reading, not that it really mattered, he just wanted to read it so that he could get his mind off of Simon for once. But Simon had seemed to decide that he wasn't going to make this easy for Akira at all. He bit his lip and continued to read the same sentence over and over again, glancing up from time to time to see what Simon was doing. He finally gave up on the book "What do you want to eat?" he asked, voice calm, smile coy. "I should probably get dinner started."

Simon was towel drying his hair when he came in, pants hanging low on his hips. He had sat across from the boy, leaned back on the couch and reading when Akira spoke. He finished the paragraph before his eyes flicked up to the others face, setting his book down on his lap "I thought we'd go out, unless you don't want to" he said. Simons eyes remained on Akira's face while he spoke to him, resisting the urge to try and catch a glimpse of skin. He looked at the other and smiled "How log did it take you to read a book for high school?" he asked, noting the fact that he hadn't turned the page of his book in a while. It was now when his young age was obvious by the way he acted, and it only left Simon in want.

"Get dressed and go get in the car, I'm going to take you somewhere special" he said, changing into shorts and a shirt. When the other was out of the house he put a blanket and some water into a bag, taking it out and putting it into the back of the car. He drove for a little while before pulling in front of a run down little store, leaving Akira in the car as he went in, coming back out with a paper bag. He didn't say much to the other and drove further, parking in front of a large grassy hill, getting out and carrying the things over the hill where a sparkling lake sat. Simon laid out the blanket and pulled sandwiches out of the bag, handing one to Akira and paying down on the blanket. He looked into the sky, the sun beginning to set, sending waves of pink and orange across the sky, pulling Akira close and kissing his cheek.

Akira shrugged "Either works for me" he said and blinked for a bit at his question "Not long about..." he stopped when he realized what Simon was referring to. "Well usually, I was around my brother...so there weren't as many distractions." he rolled his eyes and got up to get dressed. Changing into shorts and a shirt as well. The shirt clung to him, he figured two could play at the distracting game.

As they drove around, Akira looked out the window. Simon had said somewhere special but then got dressed in shorts and a shirt. That had to mean it wasn't that fancy. He glanced at the things that Simon had brought out and arched an eyebrow. It wasn't until they got to the grassy hill that Akira connected things together. He followed the other and sat down on the blanket, munching on his sandwich. He too, looked up to the sky and smiled, leaning into Simon. "This is nice" he whispered.

Simon shifted when the other began to lean into him, putting his lover between his legs and wrapping arms around his torso. He nuzzled his neck and kissed him "well, I'm glad you're enjoying it. This is my favorite place to be. I've tried to buy it from them for years but they won't give it up." Simon sighed contently and smiled as he looked at the other, he was the only man he had ever brought here. He acted as if he had finally noticed the shirt and ran the material through his fingers "this is nice, quality, very form fitting. I like it" he commented, letting his fingers trail down his sides and find his wrists, fingertips brushing against the inside as they were grabbed, bringing one to his mouth and kissing it lightly before letting go.

"You make a week of no sex seem like an eternity" he sighed, kissing his jaw. They would have already been having sex if it wasn't for Akira wanting to actually listen to the stupid doctor. He turned his head to watch the sky change as the sun met the horizon and then sank below it, everything turning dark. Flickers of light appeared where people were heading back to their vehicles and they all eventually faded. "This is when I would had made my move. I thought about waiting but I just wanted to hold you and watch something so beautiful with my love." He told the other, fireflies still lighting up around them.

Akira smiled at the way Simon ended up holding him. He closed his eyes for a bit, before opening them again "I think it makes this place more special. Since it's something that you can't have, but you still love it." he said as he glanced down at the hands that were trailing along his shirt "Thank you. I rather like it too." he continued to watch the hands and shivered at the touch to his wrists. "Simon..." he mumbled, gasping at the kiss to one. He moved his wrists so they were in his lap and rubbed them trying to get the tingling sensation away.

"You don't make it an easier." he chuckled, and watched the sun with Simon. "It's so pretty." he gave a light smile. Akira loved being outdoors and the sunset was one of his favorite things about the outdoors, other than lakes and pools of water. He chuckled "Sex in the open?" he asked, trying to clarify what Simon had meant by making his move. "Well, we'll just have to wait until the doctor gives the okay. Then maybe I'll let you screw me senseless right here." he teased, blushing a bit at the thought.

"Oh yes, it's rather exhilarating" he teased, kissing his neck. "As long as the cops don't catch you." He dropped his hand to the boys inner thigh, coming up to his groin and squeezing gently. "You wouldn't even let me pleasure you, my love?" the man whispered against his ear as he rubbed him through his pants. Simon moved another hand across his chest, pulling him even closer against his own chest.

Simon kissed his neck and got up, picking their things up and carrying them back to the car, throwing their trash away. A small smirk was on his face, but it Akira wanted for Simon to pleasure him they could do it at home where he could hold him for the rest of the night. He drove home and picked him up when he got out, throwing him over his shoulder and carrying him inside. He put him down on the bed and climbed over him, kissing him deeply.

Akira was about to chuckle, however, it was stopped by the kiss to his neck "Y-yeah..." he managed to get out as Simon started to mess with him "N-" his words were tangled up in a moan. Akira was just about to give in and let Simon do to him what he wished. His own hands, moving up Simon's legs. He leaned into the kiss and then was on the ground. He looked over to Simon and glared. Getting him all riled up and then nothing. He huffed and got into the car, not speaking a word to Simon.

His mind was on one thing and one thing only, revenge. He was oddly taken by surprise when the man threw him over his shoulder. Akira was pretty sure it was because he was thrown over the shoulder rather than just a normal carrying. Akira kissed back before pulling away "I'm not going to have it." he said, firm in his words, though his body was speaking the total opposite of what his mouth was saying. "And I will get you back for riling me up like that."

Simon could understand why he was mad, but if he was planning on finishing back at home he didn't get why it was such a big deal. One hand had already pushed the boys shirt up, kissing his stomach while the other pulled the shorts down to his knees "mhmm. Okay" he muttered, not really listening as he began to stroke the other off, looking up at him. Akira wanted this badly, that was the only reason why he was mad, because he didn't get it. All he wanted to tell him was to shut up and enjoy it.

His lips took the tip of his member into his mouth, knowing that if he could push Akira past the point of being mad he would give in to the pleasure, for tonight at least. Simon seriously doubted he would push his mouth off of his cock when he was sucking on him, especially after neither of them had hardly touched each other the past few days.

Akira frowned "Simon are you lis-" he cut himself off with a moan and a shiver. Akira's hands moved towards Simon to force his hands to stop stroking him, but it was too late, Simon's mouth was on him. "Fuck" he cursed, something that rarely happened, ever. But everything was pent up inside of him and he wasn't this so badly. His hands shook as they touched Simon's head, pushing slightly, but not with much force. "S-Simon no, please." he could already feel himself running towards the point of no return and past the point of no return was sex. The doctor had said no sex.

Akira pushed a little harder, moving backwards as far as he could "The doctor...the doctor said no-" he groaned again, his breath becoming shallow. He was going to fight this but it was seeming harder and harder to fight the feelings welling him inside of him. "Simon please...if you keep going I'm going to want to..." he trailed off and pushed again, this time with a little more force. It was never enough to actually push Simon off of him, but enough to hopefully let him know that Akira meant what he was saying, even if his body didn't.

Simon didn't want to stop, neither did Akira, even if he wanted to. He did eventually stop, pulling away and looking slightly hurt. Simon would have stopped, even if Akira had decided that he wanted it all, because he knew what the doctor said and he knew Akira would be mad at him, but he didn't see the harm in pleasuring his lover. "I would've stopped" he said softly, not knowing what else to do or say. It seemed he couldn't do anything right. He didn't pleasure the boy so Akira got mad, than when he tried to make him feel good he didn't want it and pushed him away. Simon simply looked lost, and a little hurt that Akira didn't want him to finish.

"I'll um" he had started, but not knowing. He had thought about going to sleep on the couch or in the other bed but he didnt want to do that, he didn't want to touch the other for fear of upsetting him. He closed his eyes and rubbed his face. He got up and flipped the lights off, laying down on his side of the bed "goodnight Akira" he said softly, turning his back to th boy though his eyes were still open. He knew it was going to be a long night.

Akira saw the hurt in Simon's face and instantly he felt guilty about pushing Simon away. He nodded, he knew Simon would stop and that was his problem. Simon would stop, but Akira didn't think he could stop. He looked just as lost as Simon did, closing his eyes until he heard the other say goodnight "Simon, I-" he started before looking down at himself "Simon, I didn't mean..." he frowned, not knowing how to apologize something that he had caused. "Simon, please, I'm sorry. I didn't mean...I just..." his voice became a tiny whisper, just audible "I meant I wanted you to stop because if you continued...I don't think I could have stopped." he blushed, "You feel too good Simon." he mumbled under his breath.

He really wasn't sure if Simon was listening or not. Akira felt horrible about it all. He needed to explain himself better, especially when he needed to. He sighed and looked down at himself, at least he wasn't in the mood anymore. He scooted back down into the bed and laid on his back, staring at the ceiling. How were they going to manage to work this out? He glanced over to Simon in the dark and touched his shoulder "I love you." he said with a sadness in his voice.

Back
Top Bottom