Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Best Friend's Love (CLOSED)

RE: Best Friend's Love (PrincessGumdrop, Church)

Akira laid in silence for a little bit at the questions, "...he was a thief when I met him." he started, hesitating before going on. "He was a thief that promised me he would never steal again as long as he was with me. I thought he wasn’t, I thought he had a job and he was being an honest man when he asked me to marry him. Maybe a day or two later after he asked me, we accidently ran into each other. He was wearing a black ski mask and holding a bag that had money falling out of it. If he had just kept running I might not have ever known it was him, but he stopped and the look in his eyes, they just screamed that it was him. So, I confronted him about it when he got home. He didn’t lie, which I was happy about, but I just couldn’t deal with him stealing things from people. I left him that day and haven’t seen him since until I told you about him.”

Akira looked over to Simon and bit his lip “I’ve had others…sort of, between you and him, they were more like one night stands, things like that, nothing lasted long and eventually even the one night stands just stopped. I’m slowly falling in love with you Simon, but it just doesn’t sound right on my tongue, not yet. Me not loving you has nothing to do with Edward and wouldn’t use anyone that way. And I really can’t believe you are even thinking that.” He was calm. His breath was even and his eyes were still on Simon, as if he wasn’t hurt that Simon thought that he was using him. He bit his lip, trying to figure out if he wanted to stay here and sleep or if he should go into the other room. “Do you want me to leave?” he asked, finally deciding that if Simon still wanted him here then he would stay, “the room, I mean.”

At first Simon had thought the other had fallen asleep from the silence he was given, surprised when he finally spoke. He had never thought of him stealing and that that had been the reason for their split. He knew it was probably hard for Akira, knowing the person he loved wasn't what he thought he was, and if he could've helped him he would have. He reached out tentatively and touched his face, his fingertips running the edge of his face, pushing the hair out of he way and listening. He felt terrible. He couldn't believe he had let himself be passed around like he didn't matter. "I've gotten with people and all they've wanted was money. I knew you didn't, but then he just showed up and it caught me of guard, and you still have feelings for him and that's hard for me" he admitted and pulled the other close, kissing him deeply. It was then that he realized his face was wet from tears "I was upset. I shouldnt have said that, I didn't mean it" he promised him, wiping his face with the back of his hand "I never, ever want you to leave me" he told him, his hand on the side of the others face, thumb stroking his cheekbone, talking about now, and clearly talking about the future as well.

Akira let the other touch him and nodded slightly. "I get it." he said simply before the other kissed him and kissed him back. He watched the other wipe the tears from his face and nodded again "Yeah, it's alright, really." he said and closed his eyes "Just a lot of hurt going around is all." he chuckled a little bit and moved closer to Simon, glad to hear that the other didn't want him to leave. "Then I'll stay," the words were softly spoken, but the voice spoke a lot, at least Akira thought so. He sighed a bit and closed his eyes once again before cuddling into Simon, absently playing with his chest, just running his finger in a small circle on part of the chest.

He moved his hand down to the others butt, pulling him even closer before resting on his lower back. His eyes were closed as he leaned forward, kissing his forehead and just resting there next to the other, pleased, but not by the way it took them to get there. The soft touches were soothing, and he fell asleep rather quickly, his arm remaining around the other. He groaned when the alarm clock went off, throwing a pillow on top of it and just muffling the sound. Simon kissed his neck and shoulders, holding him close "stay in bed with me today" he pleaded. He knew the other wouldn't do it but it sounded nice. "Oh, and then someone else can make that carrot cake and add a ton of sugar so maybe he won't come back" he teased, knowing it was a little too soon but he didn't mean it maliciously. He pulled on a pair of jeans and black shirt with the logo of the bakery on it. "Weekly golf day, and with this" he said, indicating his leg "climbing anything, and golf, is a no no. So you get to put up with me all day" he told him. He didn't plan on being there all day anyways. He'd go out and pick up Chinese and do something in the back, it hurt him too much to be standing all day.

Akira chuckled when the other woke up, he just shook his head "Not going to happen, you already have me from three days, I'm not giving you four...even if it does sound nice." he got up from the bed and took a quick shower, ignoring the comment about the carrot cake. After his shower he got dressed and made a quick breakfast for the both of them. "Well, I can't really say much to that now can I?" he said as he took a spoon full of his cereal. "I don't mind too much, just be careful with Regina...she gets testy sometimes when people are in her way and in her way means anywhere near her station when she is baking." he smiled softly and finished up his cereal putting the dish in the sink and grabbing a jacket.

Once they got to the shop he went straight to the back to begin working on a small carrot cake. He didn't look like he was taking nearly as much care as he usually did, but he was still concentrating on the cake as hard as he did with any of them. The cake was finished just as Edward came into the front of the shop, waiting. Akira brought it out and placed it inside one of the boxes for take aways and set it on the counter, just as he saw Edward. He gave a soft smile "Hello, Edward, you are just in time, the cake is done." he stated and headed to the cash register to ring him up before handing him the cake.

Edward on the other hand had another idea. He looked at the cake and lit up a cigarette, glancing at Akira, knowing how much it bothered him. He blew the smoke out of his mouth, right towards the food. This made Akira twitch ever so slightly as he came around the counter and grabbed Edward’s hand pulling him out of the bakery. Edward, glanced back at Simon and smirked ever so lightly, glancing down obviously to his hand that Akira was holding.

Simon was still exhausted when they had gotten to the bakery, sitting at Akira's station and just watching him do his thing. He heard the door open and went up front, hiding a frown "morning" he said, not being very pleasant but was being nicer than what he felt the other deserved. He just watched the other as he spoke and as the other man lit up in the middle of the store. His jaw clenched and watched as Akira took him outside, looking stonily out the front and making sure the man wouldn't do anything to Akira.

The hand on his cane was wrapped around the handle tightly, his knuckles turning white as the other turned his head to smirk at him and then look back at his hand, the one Akira was holding, gloating as if he had won the boy back. Anger coursed through his body as he watched his lover with the man that had hurt him so much, wanting to just go and hurt him the way he had hurt Akira, but knew that that would hurt him just as much, and he couldn't do that to him.

He sat down on a stool and angrily bit into a cupcake, finding that having a boyfriend who could bake extremely well was an excuse to eat. A lot. His eyes never left the two outside, prepared to intervene if he stepped too far out of line and if it looked like Akira needed help, he didn't want to let him get taken advantage of but he didn't want to step in and make the other mad at him again. They needed to resolve their issues and maybe the dick would leave them alone for good.

Akira let go of Edward's hand once they were outside and he turned on his heels "What do you think you are doing?" he practically screamed at the man. Akira was usually very hard to make legitimately angry, but with Edward his temper was like a firecracker, one small spark and he would go off. Edward knew very well what these sparks were too, and that only made Akira even angrier. "You know I hate it when you smoke in public buildings! Just take your stupid carrot cake and get out!"

Edward just kept smoking, glancing out of the corner of his eye to make sure that Simon was watching "Why? You know I still want you, I have to fight my addiction somehow...plus that guy is a wimp. Walking with a cane, you like disabled people now?"

"He is not disabled! And for your information, it wouldn't matter if he was, he's kind and caring. And he can get his money legitimately, unlike someone else I know." he mumbled the last part under his breath. He crossed his arms and sighed "Can you please just take the carrot cake and go? I don't want to see you anymore and you know that."

"Tough." Edward said as he flicked the cigarette away before leaning in and stealing a quick kiss from Akira, who stood there stunned for a while. Akira touched his fingers to his lips and glanced down at them. He had always loved Edward's kisses and the slight spark he felt when Edward kissed his wasn't helping him at all. Akira licked his lips and looked away from the man, "Please, Edward, just leave. I'm not with you anymore, I'm with Simon and that's how it's going to stay."

Edward frowned "Yeah, you'll be back. You never were one for riches and glory, tell the poof I said hey." He said as he shoved cash for the carrot cake into Akira's hand and left before the new boyfriend could come along and beat the crap out of him. Akira stood outside the money in his hand as he stared at the edge of the window shocked. He looked up trying to find Simon, wanting nothing right now but the other to come over to him and keep him close.

As soon as Simon saw him leaning towards Akira he started moving towards the door, watching him run off and more worried about his lover than catching the man. The look on his face practically broke his heart, and he opened the door, wrapping his arms around the other male and holding him tightly "It's okay, I've got you" he whispered softly and looked down at him. "Do you want to go home? I can call somebody else to come in if you're not up to it" he said, wanting to make sure he was okay over everything else. He didn't know exactly what to say about the whole situation. It made him furious and jealous but he couldn't show either of them to Akira. "You know what, I'm taking you home anyway" he said, not wanting to even let go of him for a while. "Regina! I'm taking Akira home, he's feeling sick, I'll call Tiff and tell her to come in" he shouted and left, calling her immediately and putting his lover in the car.

He held the others hand tightly through the car ride, letting him speak if he wanted but not forcing anything. He walked him inside, locking the front door behind him and taking him into the bedroom. He left for a few moments to make the other a cup of tea before joining him again, pulling him close and just holding him, trying to make him feel better by just being there for him. He was thinking about putting him in the bath but if he wanted to do that he could tell him he supposed. Simon rose out of the bed, putting a movie on and returning to him, cuddling with him, thinking maybe he would want to take his mind off the whole thing, though the desire to hug him, kiss him, and make him his was strong right now. The need to dominate and take back what was his was killing him but was completely inappropriate for the time and what had happened, not knowing what was going through his head or what he was feeling.

Akira shook his head when the other asked if he wanted to go home, but he wasn't give much choice and he just followed, silent. He didn't really mind going home; he just stared at the money that Edward had given him. He followed Simon into the bedroom and sat down on the bed. Simon left him for a few moments and he shoved the money into his pocket, not wanting to look at it. The kiss had thrown him off, but what Edward had said left him stunned. Everyone knew that Akira wasn't for money; it made him uncomfortable for some reason. However, he had never thought about the glory. Was that what he was getting? Glory? He glanced up at Simon when he came into the room, handing him some tea. He drank it slowly, Simon's warm arms confirming that he was there.

The movie was just noise. Glory? Glory. Glory... no matter how he thought about it, it never sounded right. He shifted where he sat and set the cup of tea down on the bedside table. He moved over to Simon, straddling his lap and looked at him. He was searching, for what, he was unsure. He touched Simon's lips and then his own. Simon's were tender, soft, dominating. Edward's were just dominating and rough. Akira leaned down a bit and kissed him gently, their lips barely brushing each other. There was something different about Simon's kiss. Akira felt no...lust. That was the word he was looking for lust. He felt desire, smiling a little bit when the next word came into his mind: love.

Akira's face looked confused, yet pleased at his findings. He leaned in again and this time kissed Simon with a longing, a small smirk forming on his lip. "I need to bake." he said, moving away from Simon "It's a poor habit, I'm sure, but it calms me down." Akira got up, slow, he wanted to see what Simon would do.

For the most part Simon had remained silent, letting the other sort through his thoughts and just being there for him, enjoying the time they could spend together even though it was because of some prick. He let go of him so that he could set the cup down, surprised when he found him straddling his lap. His hands delighted in running up and down his legs, loving their shape and how well they fit around his hips, saying nothing, as he watched Akira trying to figure out what he was looking for. His fingers touched him, searching, searching for something that he needed to find but didn't know what it was and Simon didn't have a clue. Then he kissed him, a simple brushing of their lips that was sweet and gentle, his fingers rising from the back of his neck into his hair, love embodying everything he did towards the other.

Simon gazed up at the other, not knowing what he found even though he looked confused and pleased at the same time, meeting his lips when he leaned down again, making a pleased noise. This time it was Simon's turn to have confusion written all over his face, frozen for a few moments and letting him slip away before he got over himself and made a guttural noise, grabbing him and flipping him onto the bed. He kissed him deeply, loving the feeling of their lips together and tongues fighting in the warm caverns of their mouths. "You can go bake if you have to. But you can't wear anything, and I get to watch" he said, smirking a little. He really didn't want to let him go but he knew it made him feel better, and when he felt better than he was more relaxed and that made for a happier Simon as well, and even some nice sex. He had to admit, covering him in cake batter and licking it all off would be nice "yep, undress, we're making a cake" he decided for him, kissing him quickly before going into the kitchen "please tell me you can make some of your icing" 'cause I want to lick it off of you so bad it hurts' he finished the statement in his head, not willing to give away his secrets right of the bat.

Akira gasped as he was pulled back onto the bed and kissed back. His tongue fighting with Simon's. A blush formed on his face. He had cooked naked plenty of times before, but never with someone watching him. "I-um..." he trailed off as the other decided that he was indeed going to be baking and the item would be a cake. Akira almost couldn't help but smile, shaking his head. He got up and pulled his shirt off, nodding though Simon couldn't see it because of the shirt. "Yeah." he said after the shirt was over and off of his head. Leaning down he pulled his pants and boxers off in one movement "I suppose I can make my icing." He headed over to he kitchen, grabbing an apron, on the way over. He really wasn't sure if the other would let him even where that, but it was worth the shot.

Akira moved about the kitchen in the apron, ready at any time for Simon to take it off as he grabbed the ingredients for the cake and icing. When he found what he needed he grabbed a few bowls and started mixing, almost entirely going into a slight trance. Though it had started out as just a thing to tease Simon with, he found he really did need to bake. His body soon showed that he was calming a lot, focusing just on the baking. "What do you want the icing to taste like he asked?" he asked as he set the cake batter to the side for a little bit. He loved to cool the icing a bit so he made the batter and icing at the same time so they would both be ready at the same time.

Simon was very pleased that the other would play along with him and do this, watching him strip and only hearing the word icing. He watched him put on the apron, frowning a little but would certainly take it off soon. He had removed his shirt, tousling his hair a little bit and just watching him move about the kitchen with ease. It was clear that baking was calming him down, and he was glad, he didn't want him to be so uptight and worry about everything that was going on, just to have fun and enjoy life, and their life together. Watching someone in their element, when they were so confident was hot, it made them so much more attractive, and right now, Akira was sexy as hell. He rose from his chair, coming up behind him and kissing his neck "buttercream, if you can do it" he said softly, holding his hips and pulling them back, holding him against his frame.

He gave him enough mobility to move to grab the things he needed and fix the cake, but just barely, teasing him the entire time. He stuck a finger in the icing when it was finished, moaning happily and pulling the apron off of him. Another finger went into the icing, coming out and going straight onto Akira's nipples, flipping him around to face him and leaning down, licking it off the one slowly, trailing across his chest to the other and sucking it off "mm, Akira flavored, that's the best" he mumbled against his skin, pulling him tight and grabbing his butt, rubbing the soft orbs and kissing him possessively. This was so much better than anything else he had done with anyone, surprised that he had to go along and find an eighteen year old to give a bakery to to find the one that would make him happier than he had even been in his life.

Akira nodded, only slightly annoyed by the restraint. "Easy enough." he said and went to work. Once he finished the icing, he resisted the urge to smack Simon's had away from it. They weren't in the bakery, no need to slap his hand away, it was only them. Even so, the second time Simon's finger went into the icing the only thing stopping Akira from slapping the hand away was where the hand ended up. His face was red with embarrassment, but his mouth left a moan fall out. This was something he had never done before, it felt great. Akira kissed Simon back and moved closer to Simon, his fingers having dipped into the icing. He moved his hands to wrap around Simon's neck only to smear the icing along it.

"Two can play at that game." he said before latching onto Simon's neck, sucking the icing off. "Hmmm, I do make good icing don't I?" he teased the other licking a little bit off that was left there. He kissed Simon again and leaned back against the hands on his ass, his arms finally wrapped around his neck.

He knew the other didn't like it when he put his fingers into the icing, which was part of the reason why he did it. Simon rather enjoyed eating it off of him, it was the best icing he had ever had and he loved icing anyways. He moaned slightly into the kiss, laughing as the other smeared the icing on him, moaning louder as he licked it away. He picked the other up, putting him on the counter, his hand 'accidentally' falling into the icing, coming away and wrapping around the boys cock. "Oh dear, looks like you need a little help" he muttered against his lips, smiling. Kisses trailed down his chest, tongue barely flicking across the head of his member. "Mmm, I have to say, you do make pretty good icing" he smiled, going down on him and taking his entire length into his mouth, sucking on him, moaning around him. His middle finger found and teased his tight hole, pushing in and wiggling around, simply teasing him.

Akira chuckled when the other picked him up and put him on the counter. He glanced at the other's hand, twitching ever so slightly until Simon's hand was on him. He let out a light moan at the kisses, letting his head fall back once Simon's mouth was around his cock. He moved his legs a bit giving Simon more access to his entrance. He only moaned more. His hands moved to hold onto something above his head, the cabinet handles were all they found. His fingers wrapped around them the best they could as his hips arched slightly wanting more. He had never thought that being covered in something he loved to make would be so arousing. He was quickly ready and eager, holding himself back as much as he could.

His tongue wrapped around his member while it was in his mouth, looking up at him and continuing his assault on the boy's tight pucker. "Cum, Kira" he told him, looking up at him and wanting to taste him while he had the taste of the icing in his mouth as well. He moaned when he felt the other release into his mouth, sucking every last drop he could out of him, sighing in pleasure. "You don't taste too bad yourself" he teased, nuzzling his neck and kissing him. "Maybe we'll have to go out by the pool later so we can make sure you get all that icing off" he mumbled, smiling at him. He wouldn't put his fingers back in the icing, especially after shoving it up his ass, he knew the other wouldn't stand for that and he didn't feel like pissing him off after finally making him feel a little better.

Akira's hips bucked slightly as he rode out his rather quick orgasm. He blushed a bit and smiled, kissing Simon back. "I bet you taste just as good" He murmured against the lips. He let go of the cabinets slowly, just now realizing that his fingers had been white knuckled on them. This only caused him to blush more, embarrassed that the icing had turned him on so much. Akira shook his head some and wrapped his arms around Simon's neck, kissing him again. "Considering the pool has seen much worse...I'm sure it won't mind some icing. Am I going to continue to use this icing and cake batter...to actually make a real cake? Or are you planning to make an Akira cake?" he asked, seemingly perfectly serious about it.

Simon wrapped his arms around his waist, leaning into the smaller male, loving the blush on his face. He moaned softly into the kiss and laughed quietly "Well, seeing as I hadn't planned on making a cake in the first place" he said softly, looking at him and smirking. "How about cupcakes, they're easier to maneuver when you're...eating them" he said, pulling out a pan and going to wash his hands, sticking his finger back into the icing before putting it in his mouth, kissing the other quickly afterwards. "I won't do it at the bakery but you're going to have a hell of a time trying to get me to stop doing it in my own house" he told him, kissing him lightly on the lips.

Akira arched is eyebrow uncertain if he was talking about Akira or actual cupcakes, but when the pan came out he hoped down from the counter and moved to help him. He grabbed the bowl away "I swear..." he looked incredibly frustrated with Simon, but not angry. Akira moved the icing into the fridge and headed back to pour the batter into the pan that Simon had taken out. "Next thing I know your dick with be in the icing...and then it really would be buttercream" he mumbled the last part hoping that Simon didn't catch what he had said, finding it very inappropriate to say out loud. And he really wasn't all that of an inappropriate guy, well...at least when he wasn't in bed he wasn't. He turned on the oven and placed the cupcakes into the oven, leaning down in a very seductive manner, even though he honestly had no idea what he was doing. He was just trying to avoid the heat from the oven, since he was still naked and now had no apron.

He smirked, watching him pour the batter in the pan, hearing his entire comment. It not letting on that he had "what did you say? You started mumbling" he said, trying to see if he would say it again a little by louder. He knew he wasn't a very inappropriate guy, and he was fine with that, but he liked little comments like those. Eyes watched the boy go down hungrily, licking his lips as he bent over, showing his ass off very well. 'Somebody would call me a pedophile' he thought to himself, even though the age difference wasn't forty years, it was still enough that people would say something, not that they wouldn't say something about them being a gay couple. He absentmindedly ran a hand through his hair, pulling him close when he had closed the oven door, kissing him tenderly. He pressed a button on a radio that was in the kitchen, music flowing out. He pulled him out to a open area, pulling him closer and asked softly in his ear "do you know how to dance?"

He didn't take no for an answer, teaching him the simple steps and just held him close, twirling him every once in a while until the beep that signaled that the cupcakes needed to be taken out. He leaned back against the counter, watching his lover bend over again, smiling softly. "Two muffins were baking in an oven. One muffin looks to the other and says 'is it getting hot in here?' the other replies 'Holy shit! A talking muffin!" a smile spread across his face as he looked at Akira. "I know they're cupcakes, but the same rules still apply" he teased, kissing his neck as he smelled them. "Mmmm. Can you smell that? Wait..is that..yep...it's sex, very hot, nasty sex" he teased, laughing softly.

Akira blushed and shook his head "Nothing. Just mumbling to myself" he explained, though with a slight stutter and smiled as Simon pulled him closer. He glanced over to the radio and then blinked when the other asked if he knew how to dance "A little...wh-" he was cut of by the other teaching him how to dance something simple and twirling him around. He almost didn't hear the timer for the cupcakes, hurrying over to them he pulled them out with an oven mitt setting them aside and grabbing the icing out of the fridge. He made quick work of icing the cupcakes, rolling his eyes at the joke, "Oh yes, haven't heard that one a million times before" though he still smiled a bit.

As the other kissed his neck, he let out a low moan, smirking a bit at Simon's neck tease "Oh?" he started "hot, nasty sex...I haven't had any of that in a while" he teased the other right back "Though, someone once told me I had sex with a horse once." he nipped at the other's ear lobe "Makes me wonder if that horse is hungry again..." he whispered ever so softly into Simon's ear, "What do you think?"

"It's my favorite joke, and it's hilarious, every single time" he said, smiling at him. He loved the noises the other made, practically addicted to them. "No?" he responded softly, chuckling quietly as a moan escaped him from the attention to his ear. He could already feel himself growing hard. The boys tone was hot, and made him extremely horny. "A horse?" he smirked. He would be excellent at phone sex, and while he thought about it, he might have to get him to do it sometime while he was at work. "He's always hungry love, always" he moaned, shuddering in pleasure, simply from his tone and the way he spoke to him.

Simon turned the boy around, bending him over the counter, away from the stove and oven. He spread his cheeks and licked at his hole, massaging his butt with one hand, the other falling to unbutton his pants and free his cock, stroking himself as he lapped at the musk of his ass. He stood and kicked off his pants and underwear, rubbing the head of his length against his ass, groaning softly. He slowly pushed in, moaning, holding the boys hips and pushing all the way in. He leaned over him, turning his head to kiss him deeply. He pulled out even slower, until he was barely inside, slamming his hips forward into him, grunting. He continued, slow out, hard in, wanting to hear the others noises and sounds of pleasure.

Akira smirked a bit next to Simon's ear when he replied with a shudder. Soon Akira was bent over the counter and feeling Simon's tongue on him. He gave out a light moan as the other massaged his ass. His body stiffened for a second at the anticipation of Simon screwing him, the head of his cock at his entrance not helping him one bit. He relaxed after that second though and let a moan slip out of his mouth just as slowly as the other was pushing into him. Akira moved to look at Simon with Simon's lead and kissed back, just as deeply. He gave a groan of protest as the other nearly pulled out of him, only to have it turn into a strangled cry of pleasure when he was slammed into.

His hands reached forward to grab onto part of the counter as he was slammed into over and over again. Moans and cries escaping his mouth. His cock was rubbing up against the counter every time he was thrust into, which only granted Simon another moan. Akira attempted to move his hips encouraging the other to go faster. "Hayaku, Ha-Hayaku, Simon" he groaned. It wasn't that he didn’t love the slow out and hard in, he was but it was very quickly driving him insane with pleasure.

Simon rather enjoyed listening to the other speak in his native language, not that he knew what he was saying. He didn't get the idea though, paired with the movement of his hips, encouraging him to move more. "Slower? I can do that" he teased, moving at a snail's pace in both directions. "Is this better?" he asked, pulling out completely. He rolled Akira over and lifted him up into his arms, kissing him hard, one arm wrapped around his waist to hold him up, the other positioning his cock to drop his lover onto. He groaned as he felt the warmth engulfing his cock yet again.

The elder male leaned against the counter, moving his arms underneath the boys legs, holding his butt and thrusting up into him hard and fast. He wouldn't last long like this. Between his leg and the pleasure, he would either fall over or have a wonderful orgasm, and that's what he was hoping for. He was bouncing his lover on his cock, sending jolts of pleasure through him with every movement, and the sounds the other made filled him with even more pleasure, wanting to please him as well and feeling wonderful that he could. After a few more thrusts he released hard into his ass, panting as he jerked the other off and licked his hand afterwards, a smirk on his face. Simon didn't pull out of the other right away, enjoying the feeling of being inside him, holding him close and kissing him possessively. "Aishiteru" he said softly, looking at him "is that right? Don't tell me I just called you a pig or something. That would be very inappropriate for the situation." He teased, kissing him again softly. By now he didn't expect him to say it at all, and almost didn't care, he had chosen him and when his previous boyfriend had came around he hadn't wavered at all and that meant just as much to him as those three words.

Akira gasped as the other moved oh so slow. He shook his head, moaning in protest to Simon pulling out of him. His mind too fuzzy to even remember what he had said, let alone to translate. He let out yet another moan, this one of satisfaction when he was stuff with the cock. He leaned into his lover and groaned quietly into his ear, mumbling small phrases in Japanese, mostly encouraging Simon to continue what he was doing and how much he was loving it. His back arched as the other came into him and then started to jerk him off, giving a slightly strangled moan as he came into Simon's hand.

He leaned into Simon a bit more after he came, not really hearing much of what Simon had said. He closed his eyes and whispered "Aishiteru." Finally, meaning it and was happy to say it. It took him a few seconds longer to realize that he had repeated what Simon had said and he pushed himself away from Simon, wincing as it meant he was pulling away from the cock still inside of him. He caught himself before he fell over and stared at Simon. "I-I..." he looked down, he had meant it, the words he had uttered. He was just shocked that Simon seemed to know what they meant. "When did you...where did you..." he bit his lip.

Back
Top Bottom