Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Best Friend's Love (CLOSED)

RE: Best Friend's Love (PrincessGumdrop, Church)

Simon was pleased with the sounds and smirked a little to himself. "Please what Akira? What exactly do you want me to do?" he asked ever so quietly against his skin, rising and grinding his cock against the boys hole. "Hmm?" he was almost taunting but he wanted to hear Akira speak the way he did when he was being pleasured and couldn't form complete thoughts half the time. It was hot and Simon would try his hardest to drag it out for as long as he could stand it.

Akira groaned "In me..." he groaned "please put it in me." he managed and gave another moan. His hips bucked back into the cock "Please Simon." he groaned "I want it." he arched his back as far as it would go "Onegai" he begged, slipping into his native tongue "motto...onegai...motto." He gave light moans with each word, trying to get Simon to put his cock inside of him.

Simon gave him what he wanted when he started speaking in Japanese, pushing in slowly and groaning softly. Akira always felt so good wrapped around him and the noises he made, were perfect. His hips thrust into the other and he moaned softly when he wasn't muttering the others name. His hands were fairly idle, just making sure the both of them didn't fall off the bed and the other just resting on his lover.

Akira let out more moans, his hands finding every inch of skin that they could, scratching it ever so lightly. He pulled Simon down onto him and kissed at his neck, groaning against the skin. "Kami...Simon, I love it." he whispered against Simon's ear, licking at the earlobe. Now that he had found Simon's spot he wasn't going to let the knowledge go to waste. If Akira was good at anything it was teasing, and this spot was perfect for teasing, though not in public like his was.

Simon lowered his body when he was pulled, embracing the other tenderly, enjoying the lips upon his neck. Feeling the warm waves wash over his ears sent a shudder through his body, his hips jerking and his grip tightened on the couch beneath them. The tongue was almost enough to push him over the edge, gripping Akira's hair but not so much to cause pain. "Kira" he moaned softly, groaning as the other teased him. He gave a few final thrusts as his body could take no more, releasing into the other and moaning loudly. His hand was busy jerking off Akira, bringing the braceleted wrist up to his mouth and nibbling on it.

Akira chuckled and smirked until he felt the other release into him. He gasped and bucked his hips until the other nibbled on his wrist. That was the end of him. He came and closed his eyes after riding out his orgasm. Akira took a few deep breaths trying to catch his own. "So you do have a weak spot." he mumbled, "you really lose control when I do this." he said, licking Simon's ear, teasing him. He backed off after one lick and smiled. "It's nice to know I'm not the only one that has a spot like that."

Simon kissed the others forehead when they had finished, holding the other close. He smirked a little when the other said he had a weak spot "I do not, I uhhh" he whimpered, feeling the tongue on his ear. "Everyone has a weak spot my love, it's just a matter of who can hide theirs better" he told him, pulling away from him and helping pull the other off the couch. "You should probably pack, I want to leave tomorrow night after that concert and head down to New Orleans, okay?" he kissed Akira's cheek and moved into their bedroom to throw some things in a small suitcase.

Akira stuck his tongue out at Simon and seemed to come to a halt when Simon mentioned he should pack. "Right...the concert is tomorrow." he bit his lip. He moved into the room and packed in bag rather quickly. He never brought too much to places that he went, well, other than Simon's house, that had been an exception. When he was finished he set his suitcase by the door and set his alarm for tomorrow so he would get up in time for work. "Are you going to pick me up for the concert or you just want to meet me outside of the place?" he asked.

Akira was at the bakery working a little frantically as they seemed to have a sudden surge of customers that day. He looked over at Regina and Fischer and gave an apologetic look, they hadn't had their breaks today either. He wondered where all these people had come from. At the end of the day though he sighed and started to clean the kitchen and the counters with Regina's and Fischer's help, glancing at the clock hoping that they wouldn't miss the concert because of this. Even if he did need to make it clear to Damien that he wasn't interested, he still liked the music that he played.

After deciding that they would just meet at the venue they went to sleep. Simon dropped Akira off that morning and went to work, the day actually going by slowly. He sent everybody home and left early, going home to change before going to the club the band was playing at. He got a drink to sip on while he waited and listened to the opening act. A slightly attractive male moved through the crowd past him with a stupid looking grin on his face. He turned to see where he was going and saw a familiar face, a frown appearing on his face. He moved slowly and stood behind Damien as he started talking to Akira "I'm so glad to see you here" "yeah? Shouldn't you be getting ready to perform?" Simon was close to eye level with Damien and was just slightly shorter. "And who are you?" Damien questioned, narrowing his eyes "I'm his boyfriend. And I don't particularly like seeing you hit on him" he said, eyes flashing dangerously.

The tension between them was palpable, and a voice calling for Damien was the only thing that pulled them apart. "This isn't over" the man said before leaving, causing a chuckle from Simon. "Oh yes it is" Simon looked at Akira and clearly wasn't happy. "What happened last time you came to his show?" he asked, leading him to a small table. He only drank water after that, not planning on letting himself get too mad and act like an idiot.

Akira smiled when he saw Damien, though he was glad that Simon asserted himself as his boyfriend, he wasn't so sure about how he felt with the tension. He waved a good bye to Damien and looked over to Simon. "We talked." he stated simply, it was true, they did talk. He sipped at the water he had gotten, glad that Simon was doing the same instead of drinking. "He's nice, Simon. A little cocky, but nice. Makes me think of someone else." he said and glanced over to Simon, giving him a face that showed exactly who he thought Damien was like. "Anyway, it was just a nice conversation and he drove me home, that was all." he turned his face to look at the stage before biting his lip. He hated lying to Simon but at the same time he didn't need to know about the kiss.

Akira turned in his seat when he saw the band come on stage and he smiled, screaming in delight with the rest of the audience. Soon enough he was up and headed toward the crowd to dance, turning around to see if Simon wished to join him.

Simon didn't like the short answer he received in response to his question. By the way the kid was acting they had done more than just talked. Then Akira decided to defend him "what are you defending him for? You obviously didn't tell him you were in a relationship before" he said, more than just a little irritated. "Don't compare him to me" he said more because he didn't want to think of the challenge fighting off someone like him at that age. That would be absolute hell to have to deal with someone like him at eighteen or twenty. The noise that came from the smaller male was something he hadn't heard before and he was confused at it. Simon was not a fan of crowds, much preferring a quiet evening with someone than going out somewhere like this. He remained at the table for a while until a man came went to Akira and began dancing with him. At that point he had finished the water and was about to get up when a woman sat down next to him and pushed a drink into his hand.

"Where are you going handsome?" she purred into his ear, a ripple of excitement running down his spine that his body couldn't ignore. He leaned back in his chair and smiled "I was planning on going to pull that vampire looking fellow off of my date" he said, the woman laughing. Simon was being a little dramatic. The man who had approached had reddish orange dyed hair and wore all black, starting up a conversation about the band and how attractive Damien was. "You look stressed" she said seductively, whispering against his ear and placing a hand on his thigh. He had turned his attention to the woman and missed as Damien motioned and pulled Akira onto stage with him, seeming to sing to him and dance with him up on stage. The woman had noticed this and knowing Simon would leave she doubled her efforts to get his full attention. Her tongue darted out and licked up the edge of his ear, cursing his body for being so susceptible. He brought the drink up to his mouth and drank almost half of it, coughing at the strength of the alcohol while the woman continued to speak to him, and it started to arouse him and his mind fogged, letting her pull him into a bathroom and press her body and lips against his.

He couldn't think of anything else at the moment and gave in, his fingers tangling into her hair and probably bruising her lips with the strength of the kissing. It was when she started trying to pull his clothes off that he pushed her away and shoved his way through the crowd until he was outside, puking and feeling sick. He passed out and didn't wake up til he heard Akira speaking to him, looking up at him, confused. He felt his pockets and swore "fucking bitch" finding that his keys and wallet were missing. He had a throbbing headache and pulled his phone out, something she must not have had a use for, calling the police and reporting both missing. His car had a gps tracking signal built into it for the navigation system so they found it fairly soon.

When Simon didn't bother to come dance with him he gladly accepted the other man's offer. He smiled and talked with him, just like he would have any other kind stranger. He glanced over to Simon, wishing it was him instead of the stranger that had been dancing with him and when he saw him with a woman he frowned. "Guess that's what I get." he mumbled, it looked like Simon had it handled, and there was nothing wrong with some polite conversation. Simon wouldn't let it go past that...right?

He finished his dance with the guy and looked up at Damien shaking his head when he was motioned to come up on stage. In the end he was pulled up and forced to dance and sing with Damien, though he didn't really mind too much. He barely noticed when Simon was dragged off...or rather seemed willing to go with the woman that had been to their table. When Akira glanced over to the table they had been out to smile at Simon, show him that he was having fun but wished to be with him instead, he was gone. Akira felt his heart drop and looked at Damien before apologizing and running off stage. He hurried to the table and tried to find where Simon could have gone. "Come down..." he said to himself "He...probably just went to the bathroom..." he reassured himself and hurried to the bathroom. Nothing. Akira panicked and asked around to see if anyone had seen him. Finally relying on Damien to help him. Damien said he saw him leave the club and Akira dashed out.

"Simon!" he screamed when he saw Simon passed out on the ground. "Oh my god, Simon, Simon, wake up Simon!" he said and shook the other gently. "Simon are you okay?" he asked, when he saw the other look at him. Akira held back his hurt face when Simon swore at what he could only assume was the woman he had seen with him earlier. He waited for Simon to call in what he needed to call in and made sure that he was okay...but other than that he did nothing. He didn't speak to Simon, just did what he had to to make sure that Simon was okay. He was hurt. He assumed that this was how Simon felt when he 'defended' Damien, but at least he didn't do anything with Damien, well minus the kiss, but it was a tiny kiss. He hoped that whatever Simon had done it was tiny as well.

Simon hadn't particularly paid much attention to Akira besides using him to get up and steady himself. Soon, a state trooper pulled into the parking lot and a blonde headed male got out "Simon? What are you doing?" Simon laughed a little "Hey Tuck, some bitch drugged me and robbed me" he said and gave him a hug. Tucker had Simon lay down in the back and saw the look of distress on Akira's face and had him come as well, making sure Simon didn't fall asleep. "Hey Tuck? Who is this?" he asked the male softly. "One of our friends, he's been staying at your place" he told him, automatically changing course to head to the hospital. He didn't say much until Simon was alone with the doctors getting his head checked out. "Are you his boyfriend?" he asked, nodding at the answer. "He's acting like he did when we were in college and if he doesn't remember you or what happened between us he'll start flirting with me again. Just be prepared for that" he said simply, telling the truth unfortunately. "I'm sure he's very interested in you if you got him to go to that club so I'm going to try to keep him off of me and I won't do anything, but he's stubborn, as I'm sure you've figured out." the doctor came out and said that, with the drugs and the concussion, he had lost a good chunk of memory but should regain it.

The man cleared him but told the other two to make sure he got plenty of rest and not to stress him out by asking him a lot of questions and trying to get him to remember things. Tucker drove the two home, letting Simon sleep in the back while Tuck talked quietly with Akira so that they worked together on trying to get Simon's memory back no matter what he said that may hurt. When he got to the house Simon's car had already been delivered, Tucks orders, and he led Simon inside. The male seemed to only have eyes for the blonde, touching his arm whenever he spoke. Simon moved to pour himself a glass of wine and Tucker gently pulled it out of his hand "uh-uh, you don't need that." Simon pouted for a short moment before a soft 'okay' came from his lips. "Goodnight Akira" Tuck said, sending him an apologetic look. He didn't want him to see Simon acting this way when it was clear he shouldn't be. Tucker led the man into his bedroom and laid down with him, Simon cuddling into his body and trying to kiss him. Tucker just resisted him without making him upset, a feat that few could manage. "Go to sleep Simon, I'll be here in the morning" he told him, and thankfully he did go to sleep. Tuck went into the other bedroom and knew Akira wouldn't be asleep yet. "He will remember, and everything will go back to normal and he'll go right back to his old self and you'll find ways to torment him for the rest of his life and he'll love you even more for putting up with him during this time. I promise, it won't be like this forever" he told him and gave him a hug, knowing he was probably freaking out. "Just be there and take care of him, if nothing else he'll just fall in love with you all over again."

Akira looked even more shocked when Simon asked who he was "I'm yo-" he was cut off by the other male. He looked away from the two, that had hurt. He didn't say anything to Simon and when Tucker asked about who he was he nodded "Yeah. Who would have thought he would go kissing all over a girl and then forget me." he spat out, clearly bitter about how this had come about. As the doctor confirmed that he had temporary amnesia he sighed, he couldn't stay mad at Simon, even if he had really wanted to, this only made it even harder to do so. Akira nodded at the doctor's instructions, though he wasn't happy with not trying to get Simon to remember who was his boyfriend and Tucker mentioning that Simon might try and flirt with him didn't make it any better.

He slammed the door when he finally got to 'his' bedroom, a room he hadn't used since he moved into the house. He paced in the room resisting the urge to run over to Simon and shake him until he remembered. When Tucker came in he shot a glare at him, as if it was all his fault for what happened to Simon. "Oh I'll torment him alright...so much that he's going to have wished he never remembered who I was!" he nearly screamed, letting the other hug him. "He forgot me!" he said, pushing away from Tucker after a while "He sat there letting some some...some hussy flirt with him and then went and got himself drugged and now he's forgotten everything!" he started to pace the room again "I know I haven't done some great things while I've been with him...I've let that boy flirt with me, but that's why I brought Simon so that it would clear everything up and our lives could go back to normal!" he took a deep breath and glared through Tucker. "And now you are telling me that he might try and sleep with you and you are going to do your best and not sleep with him. Yeah, that is very reassuring! I don't even know who you are!"

Akira finally sat down on the cold bed and shook his head "I just want him to love me again..." he said quietly, "I don't even care if he's the same Simon...I just want him to love me again, to love me the way he used to." he bit his lip and rubbed the non-existent tears away. "Even just remembering me would be nice." he looked up at Tucker, he wasn't sure how he was going to handle more than a few days of this. He tended to get a little dramatic in situations like this "I know this is going to sound weird...and I'm sure you have a life of your own, but could you please stay here. Take the bed," he said motioning to the one he was sleeping on "there's a couch in the den, I'll sleep on that."

With Tucker's job he was used to people freaking out on him and he completely understood with where he was coming from. He then realized he hadn't used the right wording trying to reassure the man that he wasn't going to sleep with Simon. "Simon hates me. Tonight's the first time he's talked to me in years but I do know how to deal with him. He's childish and I can deal with that. I'm sorry but I'm thrilled to have my best friend back even if it's only temporary and if he kicks me out as soon as he remembers who I am and what I did to him. And he blamed me when his boyfriend was just as much as fault" he said under his breath. "Well, I'm Tucker. And in the other room somewhere in his little head is Simon, and he'll be himself again before you know it."

He sighed and scratched his head a little. "I'm not going to take your bed, I don't even know why you want me to stay." Tuck looked a little confused but turned, going out to the couch and falling asleep quickly. He woke up to Simon plugging his nose and making his body freak out, glaring at him and shoving him before laying back down and closing his eyes "you're an ass" he said simply, looking up at him and speaking low as if it were a secret "your roommate is hot as shit, in case you didn't know" he said, trying jealousy to get Simon off of him. Akira hadn't gotten up yet but he would look when the boy got up. "You know he's like ten years younger than me right? Where did I meet him?" he had asked, though Tucker didn't know the answer to that one. Tuck got up and made breakfast for all three of them, wearing just his black pants and a white t-shirt. He hadn't been lying about the male. If he wasn't so distraught and still in love with Simon he would have most certainly hit on him.

Akira looked confused "I-whatever, I just...I don't know how to handle someone like this...I've never had to, you seem to handle him just fine." he explained and smiled when Tucker went to sleep. Akira, however, did not fall asleep as quickly as Tucker had. He laid awake for a long while before finally passing out. When he started to hear noises in his kitchen he got up and shuffled out into the kitchen "What is going-" he trailed off when he saw Tucker and Simon. "You made breakfast?" he asked, looking at Tucker. "You had too...because I didn't make it and that one can't cook to save his life." he said pointing at Simon.

He moved over and took a plate and smiled a thank you to Tucker before sitting down and eating. He looked at Simon from time to time, trying hard not to look at him awkwardly or do anything that he wouldn't normally do. It didn't help that Simon had hurt him before he lost his memory. But now wasn't the time to worry about that, he had to just be how he always was. "Hmm, you're pretty good too." he chuckled and jumped when the phone rang. He answered it "What? Oh...um...I can't come in today..." he said and glanced over to Simon before heading out of the room to talk to Regina, who was wondering why he hadn't come in yet.

"It's fine, I make breakfast all the time anyway" he said, laughing and looking at Simon who scoffed "I can make wonderful popcorn thank you" he said, Tucker eyeing him "last time you made it for me the microwave caught on fire" he said and flipped the eggs and sausage. "Why thank you" he said, bowing. "Anytime you don't feel like cooking or paying a fortune to go eat out somewhere just give me a ring. He can't stand to not drop triple digits for a meal" he said, shaking his head a little. He started to move when the phone rang but let Akira get it. "Where are you working at?" he asked the male when he came back, letting his eyes travel over his body appreciatively. "Anything to drink?" Tucker offered, pulling the refrigerator open "Mimosa?" "orange juice it is" he said, pouring a glass for the three of them. He downed his before eating some of the eggs. He had made the eggs the way Simon liked them, an omelet with spinach and mushrooms, glad they smelled fine and didn't have mold growing all over them. "Simon go put a shirt on" he said without looking up at him "no, I don't want to" he said, though one look from Tuck shut him up and he went immediately into his room. "He'll do anything you want if you're forceful enough with him. He enjoys pleasing others" he told the male and leaned forwards washing the dishes and rolling his eyes when Simon came out in jeans, a v-neck, and aviator glasses. "You're not allowed to drive Simon" "then take me to the abc store" "I'm not buying you liquor, you can't even drink it" Simon groaned and went back to his room, coming back out in a bathing suit and not saying a word to either of them as he went out to the back. Tuck just shook his head and looked at Akira "go on, go show off and make him want you. Then deny him and he'll be all over you."

"I'm the owner of a bakery downtown." he said and bit his lip, he knew that either Tucker or Simon were going to question his age and owning a bakery "Well, I sort of own it." he glanced at Simon, indicating silently that Simon was the one that had gotten it for him. Akira had grown used to the looks that Simon gave him and didn't even seem to acknowledge this one. He politely to the drink and sipped on it watching the two interact with each other. "I've noticed. I've lived with him long enough." he said and smirked a bit, "Then again, I guess he doesn't remember any of that." his face dropped "Though...that could mean I can have some fun with him. Unfortunately, he doesn't know I know a soft spot of his." his face switching to a slight smirk. He looked over to Simon and eyed him a bit when he came out in a bathing suit. He turned to Tucker "I-I..." he looked down and bit his lip "Is that even okay to do?" he asked "I know that we're boyfriends...but it makes me feel like I'm taking advantage of him."

"Go have fun with him. You both need it. Besides, he won't think a thing about it even if he does remember." He looked down at Akira "lucky man" he muttered under his breath and put things into the fridge. He watched Akira move outside and as Simon's attention flipped completely onto Akira and he watched as the boy walked outside to the pool, swimming around and hoping he would get in. "How is business going?" he asked, unable to remove his eyes from his body. He managed it a couple of times for just a few moments before moving back down to his body, a shiver running down his spine at the thought of undressing him.

Akira sighed and nodded, Tucker was right. He thanked Tucker again for the meal and headed over to his bedroom and changed quickly into his swim trunks. He moved outside and sat on the edge of one of the seats looking at Simon for a bit "It's pretty good. I work only five days a week and my employees are really helpful if I can't make it in." He eyed the other a bit and let a smirk form on his face for only a second. He finally decided he should get closer and looked back towards the house before slipping into the pool and swimming under the water for a bit. He came up for air and brushed his hair back with his hands, glancing over to Simon as he smiled softly. "You know, you really shouldn't stare at people, it's rude." he stated as if it was the most natural thing in the world. He moved so he could lean up against the wall and looked at Simon, trying hard not to blush when he realized this was how they did it the first time.

Simon smiled "well, when there's a gorgeous view you like to take it all in" he returned. "How did I meet you Akira? You don't seem like you would hang around with my sort of people, and that's a compliment" he added almost as an afterthought. Sometimes he didn't even like the people he spent his time with, though he didn't know if he even hung around those people anymore because of his absence in memory. His eyes never left the younger male as he floated around on his back "so how old are you? You look like you should be in high school instead of running a business" he admitted, knowing that the other probably got it all the time but it was clear he was holding his own, which was hot.

"Do you know Tuck? He's a good guy. He's always looked out for me" he said, looking up at the house, not seeing the man he spoke of, guessing that he didn't want to come swimming. "You know, I..... never mind" he said, blushing a little. Simon climbed out of the water and dried off "We can go out tonight if you want, I probably owe the both of you a good meal after taking care of me" he said, running a hand through his hair. Well, at least his nervous tick was still the same. I have this strong urge to touch you and hold you.

Akira blushed slightly and bit his lip, "I'm turning 20 next week." He explained, he really wasn't sure how to explain to Simom that they met because Simon had bought him the bakery he now ran. "We...we, um, we met...on..." he tried to come up with something and bit his lip. "We met at the bakery." He said "you were ordering a red velvet cupcake, they're your favorite."

He watched the other get out of the water and almost pouted, not seeing any want from Simon at all. He wanted to know what Simon was about to say, but clearly that wasn't going to happen. Akira just figured it was something about Tucker. "What? Oh, yeah...I mean if you feel up to it." He said and shrugged. Akira swam around for a bit, finally coming out of the pool, letting the water drip off of him, his swim trunks hanging a little low on his waist. He took Simon's towel from him, standing close as he dried off. "You know, you really should keep that hand busy...it's a horrible nervous habit." He smirked and gave Simon his towel back before slowly walking off, back inside.

So only an eight year difference. Not too much. A smirk came on his face, nodding "they are my favorite, and my nephews, whose birthday is next week, I think" he couldn't remember what today was so he was completely sure. "Yeah, that will be fine. I don't feel bad, I just can't remember a couple years of my life, no big deal" he said, watching as Akira got out. He picked his lips and tried keeping his eyes above his belly button but it just wasn't happening. "You're at unfair advantage you know" he told the other, taking the towel, eyes glued to the others butt as he walked away, another hand moving through his hair. Simon went inside and dressed finding himself alone with Tucker again "I call dibs" "no! You got the last one!" "fine, we'll both flirt and let him pick" "fine." they both stopped talking when Akira came out, Simon displaying his nervous habit and Tuck scratching his nose "is the water still warm then? Haven't been in lately" Tuck brought up, glancing up and winking at Akira, Simon glaring at him where Akira couldn't see. Tucker was probably a good foot taller than Simon, though the shorter male didn't mind.

Akira chuckled, Simon had no idea how much of an unfair advantage that he had. He moved into his room and got dressed, fixng his hair to be in a pony tail when he came out. He looked at Tucker and Simon, slightly confused but just shrugged "Not as warm as it has been." He commented and glanced over to Simon. "It's been...steamer before." He suggested, hiding his smirk from Simon. "Simon says he wants to take us out to dinner tonight to thank us for taking care of him. Do you want to go?" He asked, looking at the calender to see when Simon's nephew's birthday was, he was supposed to make the cake after all. When he saw that he still had time he nodded and moved around to see what he would need to make the cake.

Simon didn't fully catch what the other was talking about and just looked to see if Tucker was going to accompany them out. "No, I've got to work" he said, shrugging "guess you'll have to take me out another time" he offered, Simon not seeming to act like he thought anything strange of this. "Can we go see your bakery?" he asked the boy, thinking it was a fair question. He also wouldn't mind having a red velvet cupcake right about now. He just hung around the house with Akira for a while after Tucker left, being told he would be back sometime early in the morning so not to wait up. "Do you have a boyfriend Akira?" he asked, opening his cabinet to pull out a bottle of wine and swearing under his breath, findin that Tuck ha taken it all with him. Settling on water instead.

Back
Top Bottom