Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Best Friend's Love (CLOSED)

RE: Best Friend's Love (PrincessGumdrop, Church)

Akira snickered more "I speak Japanese...trust me there is a huge difference. I guess it doesn't sound much different to someone who hasn't heard it over and over again. Japanese is less....nasal sounding." he explained, frowning "We both have sushi...but Japan is probably the stuff you are thinking about." He kissed the other's cheek. "A...tattoo...of my name?" he asked, looking a little worried. The moving in threw him off guard. "Honestly, I've been living here so long, I don't really wouldn't think of it as moving in with you." he cleaned himself off with Simon and smiled when the other kissed his neck again, humming with satisfaction.

"It really is okay, I got this a lot when I was a kid, I'm used to it by now. If it makes you feel any better, all you white people look the same to us." he chuckled. "Plus, I'm half German. I just take my mother's side of the genes, so did my brother. If you had seen my father you would have never believed that I came from him." he smiled, a slightly sad smile, but a smile none-the-less. "Sato's daughter looks more like our father. I guess the genes skipped a generation."

"It was a thought. I was thinking about getting another tattoo maybe anyways and I love you. I also know that if we split up I could never regret the time that I spent with you or all the money I've given you" he said, a small smile on his face. "I would also keep the bakery running as long as you still wanted it, you're a good person and deserve a good life" he told the young boy and kissed his lips. Simon was a little confused at how Akira turned out so fair, usually the darker gene was the more predominate one, not that he minded. "I'm sure you would make pretty babies as well" he teased, arms circling his waist.

"I don't know if you know this but my favorite color is green, animal is an elephant and movie is Moulin Rouge. Because I know you were just dying to know and I figured it wouldn't hurt to let you know some of the basics in case we're ever on a game show." Simon cut the water and reached out to grab a towel, running it through the boys hair and moving on to his body before going to his own. He went with Akira to the bed and curled up with him "you know, laying here with you is much nicer when I'm not dying to stick my cock in you" he smiled, kissing his lover and stroking his hair. "Are you opposed to moving fast with anyone or is it just me?" he asked in a moment of silence, not even knowing why he asked the question. Simon apparently had a wish to end all that was good in his life.

Akira rolled his eyes "Do you know how many people have told me that?" he wrinkled his nose "If I can avoid it...I'll be happy, I'm really not one for children." He leaned into the other and chuckled "Good to know, you never know what will happen when someone decides we have to be on a game show that asks us questions about the other." he shook his head and let the other dry him off. His body seemed to freeze when Simon asked him about moving fast. "You- You think this is moving slow?" he asked and sat up in the bed looking down at Simon. He sighed and tried to think what he wanted to say through, before he actually said it.

"I'm opposed to moving fast with anyone." he answered Simon question. "But I would think that I'm moving rather quickly with you. I moved in with you only a few days after I met you, not to mention had sex with you rather quickly as well. I love you, Simon, I do. But what are you expecting out of me? To marry you or something like that? Those things you told me in the shower, I should know those things already. You should know that I'm Japanese, not Chinese. I should have known lots of things about you before I slept with you, but I didn't and you know what, I didn't really care. You seemed like a great guy and I took a chance, please don't make me think on it twice about being with you." he said, looking a little upset and at the same time he was pleading that Simon would understand. He didn't want to hurt Simon's feelings, not again.

Simon had realized what he had said was stupid after he said them. He covered his face in his pillow and smothered himself while listening to the other speak. He was very careful about what he said, making sure he meant them and didn't say something stupid, like Simon. "You're right. I'm just a fucking idiot who talks before I think and then says stupid shit that gets me in trouble. And the sad part is I'm almost thirty fucking years old. I should be settled down with someone, maybe have a dog or think about a kid. Which I wouldn't cause I don't like whiny little pooping kids" he muttered and just tightened his grip on the pillow. He released and let his hands fall still at his sides. "I'm tired. Come cuddle with me" he said, stretching his arms out wide and squeezing him tightly, kissing his face. The next morning Simon was struggling, dragging his feet when Akira was getting ready for work, kissing him goodbye and then going back to bed. He had no idea that while he was napping a certain band member went to the bakery and bought more food and flirted further with the man.

Akira hesitated before cuddling with the other, unsure if he had hurt his feelings for not. He yawned and quickly fell to sleep after Simon kissed him. When he was at work he frowned when Damien came in. He tried hard to ignore the flirting and turn Damien down as gently as possible, not wanting to make a scene in the bakery. "Damien, you are very sweet...but I'm just not open for a relationship, right now." he said, quietly. "Please, I've already told you that I'll come to your concert, you don't need to flirt with me to go." he tried, hoping that would at least get him to stop flirting with him at the moment.

"Okay, yeah I get it. That's fine. Bad breakup, I've had 'em too. I'm not in a hurry, so if you want to just hang out one day, well you've got my number. And thanks, these are the best in town" he said, raising his treats and taking a bite as he left. Fischer was watching from the doorway to make sure the man wasn't harrassing Akira and sent Simon a text 'same guy keeps coming to bakery and is bugging Akira' if Simon didn't know about it already. He did it more as a friendly precaution so Simon could do something if things got out of hand. Besides that, a man brought in edible arrangements with a yellow rose for Akira, large enough to share with his employees. Simon was cooking with Akira got home, cursing at the oven and pulling something that smelled like it was burning out of it "it said forty five minutes. It's been forty five minutes and now look at it. Well it's a good thing you can cook" he said to Akira, trashing the potatoes and kissed Akira "so, who's the admirer that keeps bugging you?" he asked nonchalantly while going to his room and putting on a nicer pair of clothes.

"No. That's not what I-" he sighed as the other left but didn't let it bother him long, after all, at least Damien would stop flirting with him.

When Akira smelled something burning he hurried to the kitchen "Simon, what are you doing?" he looked at the food and shook his head "What were you trying to make?" he asked, chuckling when he realized there was no harm done. He moved around the kitchen and started to grab some things to make an easy dinner out of. Akira looked over to Simon when he asked about the admirer. "What admirer?" he asked, looking rather confused, "I-oh! Wait. How did you know about him?" he looked even more confused "And...he's not really bothering me, just flirting. I told him to stop today, that I wasn't available." He said, not mentioning that Damien hadn't seemed to take it the right way "He said he wouldn't be flirting with me anymore." he shrugged and continued to cook.

"I was trying to bake some potatoes. They preferred to be burnt" he said, eyeing them in the trash. He sat at one of the barstools and watched Akira making the food. "Fischer texted me earlier. He wanted to make sure it didn't escalate into stalking or something. I don't do well with competition" he said though he acted like he was joking. Simon truly didn't like people encroaching on his turf, whether it be his home or work life, home, office, or relationship, it didn't go over well with the man. Simon nodded when it was said he wouldn't be flirting anymore "well that's good. As long as you didn't make him mad. I'd hate to find out you lose a customer because you wouldn't flirt with someone harmlessly" he said and yawned "had you seen him before?" he asked, glancing at his phone to see if Fischer had said something in the text. Simon came up behind Akira and slipped something around his wrist, just a very thin, simple gold chain. He liked the color on the others skin and didn't know if he would wear it or not. Simon also didn't know if it would rub him against his wrists and make him all hot and bothered during the day.

Akira bit his lip quickly before nodded "Yeah. He's a regular customer..." he said, shrugging before looking down at his wrist. His eyes went wide "What-" he smiled and turned to look at Simon "What did you get this for?" he asked, touching it gently with his fingers. He wasn't sure if he was going to wear it either, he didn't wear bracelets for a reason. "It's very pretty, thank you." he said after a little while and kissed Simon before going back to his working on the food. He finished cooking quickly and set up the table with plates already made up with food. He started to eat, the bracelet still on his wrist, a slight blush showing up on his face as he felt himself starting to be turned on by a bracelet. Akira kept the reaction to himself though, embarrassed by it.

Simon smiled down and kissed him lightly "Because I thought it was pretty and I wanted to get you something." He watched the other and followed him to the table, sitting next to him and eating slowly. The pink appearing in his cheeks was absolutely adorable and he knew both what it was from and that Akira wouldn't say a word about it. He reached over and with his thumb and index finger, took the bracelet and pulled gently so it moved around his wrist. If Akira wasn't going to complain about it he would mess with him until he did something about it. Simon didn't particularly want him wearing it out in public because he especially didn't want that one boy who was going to the bakery to think he was like that for him. However, he had no problem with Akira being that way at home where Simon could tease and pleasure him all he wanted.

Akira tensed slightly when Simon tugged on the bracelet. He looked over and blushed a little more before gently moving his hand away from Simon's. "So-um...how was work today?" he asked, pushing his hand with the bracelet into his lap. "Oh, and thank you for the bracelet, it was very nice of you" he said, giving an apologetic smile for forgetting his manners. Akira fidgeted with the bracelet in his lap and continued to eat.

When he finished with his meal he got up and kissed Simon on the cheek "You're wonderful at not lavishing me with things, but still getting me things every now and then," he moved into the kitchen and washed the dishes before smirking slightly. "I wonder...if there is anything that you might want." he seemed to be talking to himself, though he was talking loud enough that he knew Simon had to hear him. There was a slight seductive tone to his voice, the bracelet having made him filled with want.

"It was slow, I didn't particularly enjoy it" he said and swirled the reddish liquid in his glass before taking a sip. "You're welcome." Simon smiled when Akira kissed him and watched him walk away, gettin up to help with the dishes and pouring another glass. He heard the boy speak and swallowed, feeling a warming in the pit of his stomach. "I just want to please you, Akira" he said simply "you make me so happy" he told him and got up, going to him and kissing him "come on, I want to hear everything about you and I'll tell you as much I can" he said softly, picking him up and kissing his neck. Simon had been busy but he couldn't get what Akira had said about them not knowing each other out of his head. He knew that he got ahead of himself and he knew was pushing Akira quickly. He laid down next to him and kissed him gently "so, cat person, dog person or neither? Personally I prefer cats. They're much easier and they clean themselves" he smiled and let his hand drag slowly across the others skin. His hand moved to the smaller portion of his back and rubbed his back slowly.

Akira followed Simon over to the couch, looking a little confused. He knew he had been pretty obvious about what he had meant and when Simon asked him if he liked cats or dogs he shrugged "I'm more of an animal person in general." he said and smiled at the hand running along his skin. "Then again I'm more of an outdoor person as well, though mostly with gardening anything past that and I don't really care for it." he chuckled "Fifties house wife. That's what my brother used to call me." he shook his head "I guess I kind of am, just slap on a dress and apron." he chuckled and shook his head again.

Simon smiled a little at his answer and talking about the outdoors. He didn't mind hiking or kayaking but if someone expected him to sleep outside he was staying in a rv and a full sized bed at the least. "Well at least I'll know not to surprise you with a camping trip" he teased and kissed his neck. "You know, I'm starting to see why he called you that" he smiled "I can arrange for that to happen" Simon said with a smile. He wouldn't mind seeing his Akira dressed in a fifties style dress and apron, he just wouldn't be wearing it for very long with Simon around. He took a wrist and brushed his thumb across the inside, holding him tight so he couldn't pull away and pushing his lips to the skin "how long have you been sensitive here?" he asked, lips moving against his skin to cause even more sensations to shoot through the boy.

Akira chuckled "I'd get through it if you did and probably would have plenty of fun anyway." He blushed when Simon told him that he could arrange him in the dress. "I-I see. Well, I can tell you I don't mind that...I've done it before." he bit his lip not sure if Simon would be okay with that, though it seemed like he wouldn't mind. Akira tried to pull away from the hold on his wrist and gave a light gasp at the lips moving across his skin. His other hand moved towards his lap, trying to keep his ever growing hard on at bay. "Ever since I can remember." he mumbled "I don't know why...other than the wrist is the most sensitive part of anyone's body...mine's just more sensitive."

Simon smirked a little at hearing Akira had been in a dress before and kissed his wrist "good, I'd like to see that" he told him. He pulled the other into his lap and kissed his neck while his hands found his growing erection and rubbed through his pants. His own wrists were sensitive, like the other had said, but not nearly as much as Akira's. He didn't really have a weak spot, though if Akira could figure out that whispering against his ear worked effectively at turning him about as docile and obedient as a puppy. He was a dominant person generally but, if sexually, someone challenged him he would fold and could be very submissive, as he had been in previous relationships. His fingers pulled the boys shirt off and he kissed his shoulders "what's your biggest pet peeve?" he asked and only half expected him to answer at this point.

Akira shivered again and nodded "Just name the time and place," he said as he followed Simon's hands into his lap. He slowly went with everything that Simon was doing, the teasing driving him wild. His hands started to roam along Simon's body until it reached the hem of his shirt and tugged at it, taking it off. Akira leaned in and kissed at Simon's neck for a bit until he asked the next question "Don't mess with me while I'm in the kitchen...or rather when I'm baking." he mumbled as he licked the outside of Simon's ear. "Like putting your fingers in the cream and things like that." he explained, and groaned as the other kissed his shoulders. Akira was still pretty coherent but it was clear that he was on the edge of begging for more.

Simon raised his arms above his head to let the other pull his shirt off, going right back to their place wrapped around the other. He made a pleased noise as the other kissed his neck, a slight smirk on his face "fine, I won't bother you at work but I can't make any promises about here" he warned the other and the smile vanished from his face, a shiver running down his spine and a soft whimper escaping him. He tilted his head back and gave his brain time to catch up "'Kira" he breathed and pulled him closer, kissing whatever skin was near his mouth at the moment, relishing the feeling of their proximity and the touches from the other who clearly enjoyed this as much as he did. "Cock..coke or pepsi?" he corrected himself and had to admit talking was losing its appeal at the moment in comparison to the task at hand.

Akira gave a small chuckle, that came out more as a hum as he nibbled on Simon's earlobe "Cock at the moment...but normally neither." he hummed again and moved to kiss just under Simon's ear "Do you have any weak spots?" he asked, though he figured he might have found one with Simon's reactions to him kissing and licking at his ear. He moved further down Simon's neck and kissed at the crux of it. His hips pushed closer to Simon's as he felt his own cock want some kind of release from it's denim prison. Akira, however, felt like torturing himself a little bit more.

Simon groaned with want of the other, feeling teeth on his ear and stiffening slightly. He shook his head a little "nope, none" he lied, grip tightening momentarily when the tongue darted out once again. He then leaned his head back as lips traveled down his face to his neck, granting him some relief for the moment. Hips pushed down into his, torturing him as well, though Simon rather enjoyed the pressure that was applied, pulling him down and grabbing his butt tightly through the blue cloth. They framed his butt extremely well and it always made him want to bend the boy over his knee and just touch and abuse his glorious ass. "Mmmm" he purred happily, pulling away to kiss Akira hard, his tongue invading the others mouth and grinding his hips into the younger male above him. Simon just loved this man, and it was hard not to, he was just wonderful and kept Simon on his toes generally. It was a little strange because of their age difference but he didn't mind, it was just annoying when everyone else had to point it out constantly as if they didn't realize there was an age gap between them.

Akira smirked when the other didn't moan nearly as much as he had with his ears. He was going to moved back to the ears but Simon caught his mouth in another kiss. He groaned into it was the other groped at his ass "Simon..." he moaned against the other's lips when he finally pulled away from the kiss. "So good." he whispered and moved back to Simon's ears "Are you sure you don't have a weak spot?" he whispered before nibbling on his ear lobe. "Because I think you do."

Simon loved the lips on his skin and hearing the boy speak his name. "Nnngh Kira" he moaned suddenly, unable to help himself with all the teasing. Simon was now almost completely hard within the restraints of his pants, hips jerking slightly. "Kira, love, not fair" he moaned as he was tortured by the other, his head tipped back as he moaned in ecstasy from the treatment by the other. He flipped the other over so that he was laying on his back and hovered over him, unbuttoning and pulling off the jeans, unable to help himself anymore. Simon bent over him and took the flared head into his mouth, letting his tongue roll over the surface and around it.

Akira smirked against the flesh and continued to play with the new found soft spot. Simon maneuvered them so that he was on top and Akira pouted slightly, wanting to continue to play with his new toy. He didn't protest though when Simon took his pants off and took him into his mouth. "Uhn- Simon." he groaned and arched into the tongue. "Please Simon...more." he closed his eyes, his notion that Simon had a soft spot completely out of his mind.

Ahh, finally Simon could think at least more clearly than he had been able to before with Akira teasing him all of a sudden. He would have to find some way for him to forget about that spot so he wouldn't be messed with all the time by Akira. His sucking continued on his hard member and making moaning noises around his flesh to send vibrations through the base. He pulled away from him and stood up to pull his pants off, climbing back on top of the other and licking down his neck and chest. He lifted up the others hips and bent over, tongue flicking at the entrance of his puckered hole teasingly, watching the boys face eagerly to see his reactions to all of the stimulation he was being given.

Akira twitched when the other lifted his hips and licked at his entrance "S-Simon." he moaned, his face showing pleasure and content. He reached for something, anything, to stable himself in the position he was in and moved his hips slightly "Please Simon." he groaned, his hard on twitching in want of something inside of him. At the same time he wanted to be teased until he came, though he wasn't so sure that Simon wanted the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom