Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wrestling RP Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaWolfQuin

Pulsar
It's simple I want to put together a wrestling based group roleplay I've been wanting to play the role of The Undertaker for a while and figured it would be better playing him in a group setting then a one on one. I want it to be WWE based but I am more then open to people playing OCs in fact I have a few OC wrestlers that may be involved as well. Yes there will be some sex within plot but instead of it being in the ring like most wrestling RPs have it I would like it to be outside the ring in the wrestlers personal lives.

What is needed for this roleplay is Wrestlers, Fans, and Managers. NPC characters will be Refs and backstage crew. If anyone is interested please write here or PM me and I will make a character sheet for everyone to fill out if enough people end up wanting to do this. We can also plan out more details when enough people join I personally like to develop a plot as a story progresses so please forgive me for the short request post.

cool can't wait to start i got a good post forming in my pretty little head of mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom