Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wrestling RP Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaWolfQuin

Pulsar
It's simple I want to put together a wrestling based group roleplay I've been wanting to play the role of The Undertaker for a while and figured it would be better playing him in a group setting then a one on one. I want it to be WWE based but I am more then open to people playing OCs in fact I have a few OC wrestlers that may be involved as well. Yes there will be some sex within plot but instead of it being in the ring like most wrestling RPs have it I would like it to be outside the ring in the wrestlers personal lives.

What is needed for this roleplay is Wrestlers, Fans, and Managers. NPC characters will be Refs and backstage crew. If anyone is interested please write here or PM me and I will make a character sheet for everyone to fill out if enough people end up wanting to do this. We can also plan out more details when enough people join I personally like to develop a plot as a story progresses so please forgive me for the short request post.

Name:
Ring Name:
Weight:
Sexual Orientation:
Entrance Theme:
Finishing Move:
Face/Heel:
Signature Moves:
Appearance:
Personality:
Biography:
Other Information:

Here's the Character Sheet anyone interested just fill it out and post it here

Oh!

Name: Victoria and Nichole
Ring Name: Separate; Vicky Torrence, Nicky Torrence. Together: Tour Twins
Height: Nicky; 5'4 Vicky; 5'5
Weight: both 154 lbs (each)
Sexual Orientation: Nicky is bi and Vicky is heterosexual
Entrance Theme: Nicky; Monster by paramore, Vicky; Monster by Meg and Dia
Finishing Move: Nicky; River Styx: she kicks the chest before a punch to the face. Vicky; Hades: she heel stomps your face.
Face/Heel: both good
Signature Moves: together they use Life and Death: the run at you from opposite sides and flying kick the shit out of your face.
Appearance:
2-DeckLingerie-sml.jpg
Nicky on the left, Vicky on the right.
Personality: Their personalities are basically the same, killer tomboys with a small brother complex.
Biography: TBR
Other Information: They're both Dominatrix's
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Nikaolas Torrence
Ring Name: Nyx
Height: 5'11
Weight: 165
Sexual Orientation: Homosexual
Entrance Theme: Animal I have become by Three days grace.
Finishing Move: Nyx: he kicks you in the solar plexus before delivering a quick close line.
Face/Heel: good
Signature Moves: none to say
Appearance:
HotGreekGuy.jpg

Personality: He is normally quiet and reserved but if a guy lays there hands on his older sisters then he become the ultimate older little brother, usually resorting to violence as a lost shot.
Biography: TBR
Other Information: He's a switch.

Other Information: as you can see they're all related, they are also Greek and Italian.

Name: Glenn Thomas Jacobs
ring name: kane
Height: 7ft
Weight:323 lbs
Sexual orientation: straight
Entrance theme: slow chemical by finger eleven
Finishing move: choke slam, tombstone piledriver
Heel
Signature move: back bracker, clawhold, corner clothsline, falling powerbomb, flying clothseline, front/running powerslam, military pressdrop, running dropkick, scoop powerslam, sidewalk slam, two-handed chokeslam, uppercut
Appearance see above
Personality evil so called

Popping in.

Y'all need to put all character profiles in a thread in the Character Profiles section of Group Roleplays.

Thanks,
-BWA

I joined and my girls are the supports of the wrestlers they do not have a wrestler they support yet sense they are new to the whole thing you will just have to win them over lol.

I might toss a character or two in, a rp where I can write a even kind of fighting scene could be rather fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom