Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

His New Project [Lord Dakol and ~Rebellious_Desire~]

Lord Dakol

Supernova
Damion2.jpg

Fortunately, it had gotten dark pretty quickly for him. The sun had fallen and the moon took its place, lighting up the night sky with the dots of stars light-years away. The man walked briskly along the sidewalk, humming to himself, his face covered by a spacious black hood. However, his deep golden eyes were eerily shining from beneath the cowl, his pupils condensed into slits for just a moment before they rounded themselves out.

Damion Scathmore was waiting for this particular night; it was one of the longest of the year, so he would have plenty of time to retrieve his subject and bring it back to his dwelling. He was a tall, slightly-pale man, with locks of dark black hair that fell from the sides of his hood. Parting his lips, vapors of air left his mouth as he silently searched for the lucky one that was to be his new hobby.

As the sky grew dark, restaurants and stores rapidly began to close. Elena Michelle stumbled through the back door of a diner, arms haphazardly filled with work clothes, a bag hung over her shoulder. She was relatively short, a mere 5'4", her long chocolate hair curling slightly down her back. Her most pronounced feature however, was her eyes. Bright Emerald orbs, that radiated warmth, as well as a bold, fierce intensity.

Her less-than-glamourous job at a local cafe caused her to work late hours, and she was near exhaustion from the drudgery. Elena shared a dainty appartment with her best friend, Amber, and it wasn't more than a few blocks away from the cafe. So, she walked. It was strange how dark the sky was tonight. She didn't have much interest in astronomy, so the reason for the darkness was undetectable.

Sighing lightly, Elena made her way down the desolate sidewalk, the passing of cars diminishing quickly. She recalled her stressful day at work, laughing at the few rare humerous moments that occured. Crossing the street, she was about 2 blocks from the apartment, as she pulled out her phone, dialing her roomates number.

Damion continued to walk briskly in the moonlight, passing every man, woman, and child that he came across. He could feel their emotions, as was projected by the speed of their heartbeats. Most of them were calm, some were happy, a few were afraid of something that wasn't him. He turned a few more corners as he passed a business district when his eyes landed upon a young woman leaving a closed cafe.

Immediately his teeth ached; he had found his subject. Her . . . he mused, smiling underneath his cowl as he strode more quickly, hoping to be a few feet behind her. His steps were utterly silent, as if he was gliding. When he saw her hand to the cell phone in her bag, he narrowed his eyes.

With a simple tug of hood, Damion allowed to fall onto his broad shoulders, exposing the young, handsome face with the golden eyes that spied hungrily upon the girl. Then tensing his body, he darted around her, facing her directly as he looked into her eyes, just as the phone began to ring. Damion then began to hypnotize her, hoping that would be enough to keep her from speaking or moving, just looking into his eyes.

(Sorry it took so long! :-/ )

Elena tapped a delicate finger against her phone in impatience, waiting for the device to finish dialing. As the first ring became barely audible, she found her attention being pulled from the cell, directed at a strange figure that flashed before her. Her orbs were instantly locked with his, the man's alluring gaze entrancing her for a moment. Some people were more suceptible to hypnotism than others. Elena, on the other hand, wasn't affected by it as much as most.

She shook her head as if breaking from a daydream, blinking a few times before studying the figure in front of her. The ringing of the phone, followed by an annoyed 'hello' on the other end, were long forgotten to her as the phone slowly lowered from her ear. "U-umm... who are you?" Elena managed to ask before taking a few steps back, the mere proximity of the two causing her heart to race.

It now occured to her that she was alone at night with this strange, mystyifying man. Probably not the best situation for her petite, some-what innocent nature. "I... umm, I'm sorry but I have to go." She muttered quickly, trying to avoid his intense gaze and hide her own nervous demeanor. The phone still clenched in her hand didn't register to her at the moment as she turned suddenly and began walking the other way, breath becoming heavy as the fear and adrenaline washed through her.

Interesting . . . thought Damion as the girl was able to slowly break from his gaze. With the exception of a few people, all humans were supposed to be susceptible to a vampire's glamor. However, she continued to look at him, subtly fighting the magick before she asked who he was. He smiled softly.

"Damion . . . Scathmore," he answered. "And you are . . . ?" he replied, but she didn't answer as she turned and walked the other way. He frowned in disappointment at her reaction. His skin tingled with a light sense of anger, but he quickly controlled himself and took a stepped forward. Once he did, Damion flitted behind her, leaning in close to her ear as he exhaled a surprisingly warm breath down her neck and chest. "Why don't you come with me, meddma uha? You'll be much safer with me than walking alone . . ."

Elena was faintly able to make out his introduction as she scurried down the sidewalk, not really registering his request for her name. She wasn't able to hear a single footstep, so she assumed the man was still standing afar, and wouldn't follow. Though she happened to be very wrong. Her delicate body froze, chills running down her spine as she felt his hot breathe warm her skin. She would have questioned how he managed to approach her without so much as a sound, had she not have been focused on the heated breathe that seemed to linger over her neck. His words were haunting, a perfect voice mixed with seduction and control.

Every rational thought in her mind told her to run, but the man's alluring senses held her feet in place. The perfect predator.. A gaze that was now burned into Elena's memory, a smooth voice, a devilishly handsome face. Even his smell threatened to force her into compliance. She let out a breathe she hadn't realized she'd been holding, her fragile body trembled a bit as she tried to clear her hazy thoughts. "I... umm... I-I really have to get... home." Her voice trailed off softly, laced with fear, as she attempted to gain control of her movement. Elena couldn't understand why the man had such an effect on her, merely by standing behind her and whispering in her ear.

Damion smiled; he knew he had her, although she was still talking about leaving, she wasn't moving. "No, do not worry, my dear," he breathed, placing his cool, pale hands onto her waist and pulling her towards him, "I shall protect you . . ."

The sudden close proximity was enough for his lips to touch her ear, and his very human teeth lightly traced her earlobe. He reveled in the warmth of a human girl's body, causing his body to stir like never before. "Come with me . . . I promise that you won't regret it . . ." he said softly.

Lord Dakol said:
Damion smiled; he knew he had her, although she was still talking about leaving, she wasn't moving. "No, do not worry, my dear," he breathed, placing his cool, pale hands onto her waist and pulling her towards him, "I shall protect you . . ."

The sudden close proximity was enough for his lips to touch her ear, and his very human teeth lightly traced her earlobe. He reveled in the warmth of a human girl's body, causing his body to stir like never before. "Come with me . . . I promise that you won't regret it . . ." he said softly.

She gazed at his smile in apprehension, the expression being one of victory, and lust... His smooth voice was Elena's distraction, however, as the girl was surprised by icy hands on her waist, before she was suddenly pressed to something rock hard. His chest? As Damion's strong arms encircled her waist, trapping her against him, her small arms pushed with little effort against his muscular chest.

She froze once more when his lips brushed over her earlobe, teeth softly grazing over it. Elena bit her lip, her eyes shutting tightly for a moment, before being brought back to reality by his words. It would have been so easy for her to just say 'Ok, I'll come with you.' but even in this strange daze, she had the common sense to think about this. "U-Umm... I'm actually pretty busy with... some stuff...m-maybe another time?" Her response was less than thought out...

Back
Top Bottom