Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The RRRC(Retsu's Roleplaying Request Center)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retsu

Star
Table of Contents

I: About me
II: The one thing that I require
III: One-shots
IV: Ideas that can either or
V: Long term/short term

Until I get off my ass and finally add these all to the thread proper. I am just going to link to all my other request threads here. As with all these ideas, keep in mind that these are old, and need changing. So feel free to ask should you need further clarification

Slave to A Genie
All things interracial
All thing Pokemon
Even Spartans can love(Halo Themed RPs)
Roulette world
Dragoness ideas
Bimbos wanted! Note: I have some ideas for this now, but I just didn't add them to the thread itself. Please, feel free to ask me.
The nerd gets the girl and I guess he has a demon inside him Note: This one is going to get it's own updated plot and look much nicer than the thread when it gets added.
Programming The Mind
Succubus
Heat
Incest with a small twist Note: I have another idea for this. Again, ask for now, but it will be added to thread soon proper.

RE: The RRRC(Retsu's Roleplaying Request Center)! Now with one fandom!

bump.

Bump.

A long overdue bump, and a new idea(idea 24).

bump.

Since I am back, I figure I might as well give this a huge bump. All of these ideas are old as fuck, and even the entire thread is in need of a massive grammatical overhaul, but that is something for a later time. Nevertheless, these ideas are still my babies and I love them all.

Bump and linked to all my other request threads so they can get more exposure as well. However, all will be added to the RRRC proper soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom