Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seducing A Snake (Yoshie/Chuckeles)

Iron swallows as she blocks the door. The look in her eyes seems to scare him more then facing down an armed thug would. He begins to breath alittle harder as he stares at her silently. A shiver runs through him as her lips touch his neck. "No I may not die, but I think I would embaress myself." He places his hands lightly on her hips, trying to hold her in place as he steps back a little trying to give himself some space. "You are starting to get under my skin, but I think that is what you intend to do isnt it.'

She smiled evilly that grin was something mixed with lust and pure evil. “I want to get under something other than your skin.” She tried to come closer but he held her hips. She looked at him, her red eyes blazing. She was determined to get him. Licking her lips she lowered her eyes. “You say you’d embarrassed yourself? Why is that… are you afraid that you won’t be enough for me? I am not worry about that Hero… I can teach you all that you want and need to know. I can satisfy you in ways that no other women can. Then again, maybe I am the one that needs to be saved in this case. Maybe your views can rub off on me… yes, I am bad…maybe you should punish me.” She was now being cliché.

He swallows softly as he notices the look in her eyes. His palms press against her hips trying to keep her at least arms length from her as he glances for another way out of the apartment. "Im afraid my dear that you would find me inadequate for what you need." His hands flex slightly on her hips as he gives her a gentle smile. "I dont think that I could punish you for being lonely. For that is the only thing that I can see you have done wrong." Offering her another smile, he leans in to place a soft kiss on her forehead.

He kept denying her. The more that he resisted her the more she liked it. She folded her arms and accepted the kiss on the forehead but it wasn’t enough. She looked at him with lonely eyes. “Cure me from loneliness…but…” She stopped. She had never thought about it like that. Was she lonely? Was she searching for something? Looking at him she smiled. “Do you think that I am alone? How could I be alone when I have you? How could I be lonely when you are always there to keep me company?” Her smile was different this time, it was sincere. “I still want you though…” She said raising her eyebrow.

Swallowing softly he looks down into her eyes trying to offer her a tender smile. "You mentioned before that you lived here alone." With his smile still in place he brings his hand up to touch her cheek. "Just how would you like me to keep you company?" His eyes search hers for a moment as he darts his eyes upwards wanting to see if he can get to the doorway once more. His eyes come back from the doorway then down to her body swallowing as he takes in the beauty before him.

His smile was sincere, a cross between concerned and calm. This is what she wanted then again all she really wanted was for someone to talk to. She looked away for a moment, he was causing her to blush and she didn’t like that. She spoke softly and the leaned on the doorway as to prevent him to leave. “Maybe I just like your company Hero. Maybe I just like to talk to you, or anyone for that matter, then again there are those who need your help, and well I don’t want to be a hindrance. All I ask of you is to come see me every once in a while kay?” She moved slightly this time allowing him space to leave.

His smile turns into a slight frown as he looks down at her listening to her words. "I dont see you as a hindrance my dear. If I thought that at all I wouldnt have shown back up here to see you." A smile is slowly coming back to him as he steps up to her leaning in to place a soft almost chaste kiss against her lips. "I will always be available when you need me." His fingers brush against her cheek softly as he tilts her head up so he can look into her eyes tenderly.

He was to make her look into his eyes, this time she looked away, Winry was shy like that when she was with someone who was aggressive and trying to convince her of something. She half smiled. “Well now that I have my answer I will not hold you against your will anymore Innocent. I know that because of that, you will come back to me. Now, if you wish go ahead and take off… I will see you later after you save the world. Come back soon okay?” She said moving away from the door. She was giving him room, for this time she knew that he would come back to her since he said that and that alone satisfied her, just to know that she was thought about.

Smiling softly he brushes his fingers across her cheek tenderly. "Someone has to save the world. Why not me?" He gives her a softy laugh as he steps out on to the balcony. "Give me a few hours to run a patrol, when I return we shall have dinner if you are feeling hungry." Leaning in he plants a soft kiss on to her cheek. Bending his knees slightly he launches himself on to the next building starting to run now as he leaps from buillding to building looking for any trouble.

She smiled and then blushed. Dinner sounded nice as she thought about him and his body over and over again. It was nice to have someone to talk to, someone who actually came to see her and someone to lust over now. The look in her eyes was a mixture of sadness and happiness. Sad because he was leaving and happy because she knew that she would see him again. The kiss was soft and quick, a little too quick for her taste but it was something that could not be helped at the moment for he had to go and play hero again.

"I will ...see you soon... Hero." She said as she closed the blinds to get ready for bed.

He spends the next four hours leaping from building to building, pausing when necessary to look down into the allies of the city. Shaking his head he tries to keep his mind on the task at hand, instead of the beautiful woman waiting for him back in her apartment. Laughing to himself he keeps jumping from the rooftops. Since he had stepped up his patrols the crime in the city had dropped. Most of those considered criminals were running trying to keep themselves hidden from him.

Smiling to himself he lands on the rooftop just across from her balcony. Taking a couple steps forward he leaps out landing with a gentle ease barely causing a disturbance. Pushing open the door he leans in slowly. "Hello, is anyone here?"

Her house was dark; there was no remnant of light besides coming from the outside. She heard his voice and soon she came out, seductively switching those coke-bottle hips of hers. She was wearing a lilac colored corset with black laced stockings. She had the silk thigh covers and her panties matched her outfit. Her long black hair was down covering her shoulders. Her breasts looked deliciously plump with the hoister bra on. She approached him slowly and her long black fingernails traced a line from his stomach to his chest. She looked looked him in the eye and moved those black glossed lips of hers.
“Is the Hero looking for his Mistress…?”

When he first enters the apartment and everything is dark he tenses thinking something has happened to her. His head turns hearing her coming out of the shadows. Once, twice, no three times it takes him to fully absorb what he is seeing before him. Swallowing softly he takes a step back tense now for another reason not involving her being in danger. For some reason her touch on his stomach moving upwards causes him to jump as he shivers looking at her. His voice seems to be lost to him as he watches her for a moment feeling like his back is against the wall. "You changed into something I see."

Clap! Clap! The lights come on. She is standing before him, in all her glory, those burning, passionate red eyes staring at him, staring into him; she licked her lips and walked around him. She was determined to get what she wanted, and at this moment in time; she wanted him.

“Yes, I wanted to be comfortable, then again maybe I was waiting on someone… waiting on something… waiting on you. How do you like it?” She modeled it for him, sharing a smile that only he would know. Leaning on the brick wall, she folded her arms and looked up at the moon. “I love the night, its quiet, it’s peaceful and it’s cool, not like the chaos of the morning. Tell me Hero… do you find me just as mysterious as I find you?

Iron swallows as he walks around him feeling like a bird being appraised by a cat. Taking a moment to compose himself he follows her out on to the balcony watching her move. "I would have to say yes I do. You are like no one I have ever met." He swallows softly as he steps up behind her placing his hands on her hips. "Though you seem to enjoy torturing me, but I think it hurts you just as much." Taking a risk he pulls her hair back over one shoulder. With her hair pulled back he begins to kiss her neck tenderly. The kisses are soft as he tries to reassurt some kind of control in this situation.

There was no control to be had, she smiled willingly as she accepted his kisses. He was right on something however, this separation was indeed killing her and not only that but she had to admit that she herself had not been touched in so long. She leaned into it just a little giving him an edge but then she grabbed his neck and his lips met hers, she was attempting to regain control, to fight fire with fire. She was sure that she had gained control, however the closer they were the more excited she got and the more lust filled she was she noticed that it was getting harder and harder to control her urges.

“You were right about one thing… You seemed to miss me… just as much as I missed you.”

Iron slips his fingers up along her back as he looks into her eyes. "I believe I have missed you. Though I never guessed just how soft your skin would be." He smiles as he leans in to kiss her again. "Im still trying to figure out who missed who more?" He moves down to kiss her neck biting tenderly on her smooth skin. His fingers move to squeeze her butt. Pulling back he slowly begins to pull her back inside lifting her tenderly. "I think we are both going to have some fun tonight." Carrying her tenderly he moves to lay her on the bed.

Back
Top Bottom