Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The College Experience (jena x Flux)

jena

Super-Earth
Brittany pulled up to the college in her black sedan and looked up at it with bright blue. This was where she wanted to be, mainly because of the co-ed dorms, but also because they had an outstanding success rate for getting a career out of school. The female's parents hadn't agreed with her choices, no matter how good the school was, and refused to pay. So, she was forking out the money and getting loans to help support her.

The eighteen-year-old stepped out and straightened her clothes, a coral tank top with khaki shorts, which showed off quite a bit of her tanned body. She was a cheerleader in high school, so she was quite fit and wasn't afraid to flaunt what she had. Tying her brown hair into a ponytail, she grabbed a few of the bags and began walking to the dorm in which she was scheduled to stay. The girl was grateful she decided to wear her coral converses instead of heels, as it would have probably been impossible for her to carry the bags and walk up stairs.

She checked in and got her key to her dorm and walked until she found the door. Sliding the key into place, the short brunette, standing only at 5'4", unlocked the door and walked in. Looking around, she couldn't tell if anyone was already there or not. The dorm was a two-bedroom apartment, with one bedroom on one side, and the second on the other side. There was only one bathroom to Brittany's surprise. How could two people fit all of their things into one bathroom? She was sure she was about to find out. In the center of the dorm was a kitchen and a living area. The female walked in and closed the door.
"Hello? Is anyone here?"

Zed walked out the badroom. "Ow, hello. You are my roommate? My name is Zed Jackson. How about you?"
Zed was almost 6 feet tall and he wasn't fat, he only had a lot of muscles.
He was on this school because his parents couldn't handle him anymore.
On his previous school he was a bit of a rebel. He fought a lot with some others, but he wanted to better his life. That's why accepted the fact that his parents wanted him on this school.

Brittany watched as a boy walked out of one of the bedrooms.
"I'm Brittany Peters. Nice to meet you." She smiled up at him and offered her hand to him to shake. "Is this your first year of college?" She wasn't sure if the college paired freshmen with anyone else but freshmen. He was rather attractive, but didn't seem to be her type. What a pity.

"You are Brittany, nice name. Nice to meet you," he said. He smiled and shaked her hand. "No, this isn't my first year. It's the second time by second year," he continued. "What studies are you going to do on this college?"

He liked how she looked. She seemed a nice girl but he wasn't sure if they would match as a couple. He sat on his bed. "Is it okay with you if I use this bed to sleep in?"

"The pleasure is all mine, I'm sure," Brittany said.
She shrugged when he asked about her studies. "I don't really know what I want to major in yet, so I'm just going to take the basic core classes for now while I figure it out. What about you? What are you majoring in? She watched him walk into a bedroom and sit on the bed, and so she followed him into the room.
"That's fine. I'll just take the other bedroom." She looked around the room to see how it was decorated.

Zed laughed a bit. "You should pick a mayor very soon, the basic is really bad. I did the basics myself for a month. Now I'm doing Webdesign and Game-design as my mayors with an additional pack of math," He said. He didn't looked like a smart boy but it seemed that he was.
"I hope you like my decorations," he said while he pointed at some posters of really good games like World Of Warcaft etc.
"My dream is to become like them, making my own games," Zed told.

Zed shaked his a bit, making his hair fall back in the right position.

Brittany smiled politely when Zed talked. She wanted to make sure she knew what she wanted to do before deciding so as not to waste money on unnecessary classes. "Well, hopefully I'll figure it out soon. It's awesome that you have figured out what you want to do for the rest of your life."

The female raised an eyebrow at the posters. "Your decorations are quite interesting, Zed. I myself am not much of a gamer, so I apologize for not being extremely thrilled at the posters." She again smiled and turned towards her own room and began unpacking.

"Well, everybody their things right?" he replied. "Though, I already figured out that you aren't a gamer-type. But I think that this is better for both of us then some nude posters right?" he laughed. "Do you have any posters with you?" he asked.

He stood up and walked towards her, "Can I help you with something?" He tried to be helpfull by helping her, they were going to sleep in one dorm for an entire year and that was going to be hard if they wouldn't get on well with each other.

Back
Top Bottom