Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the Midst of Two Streams (With Moaning)

vigorous4321

Planetoid
sanda-island-scotland.jpg

Derek had been dying to see this place. people had talked about it like it was a wonderful place to be. Derek wanted to check out. It was lovely- as his eyes viewed the place. It was really nice. Cool breeze blowing- making the atmosphere very nice. His name tag on his white jacket was shinning.

Jenna was walking into the hospital. The rather young woman was heading up to pick up her medications. She has big, full melons and shapely legs. Her blonde hair cascaded down her pink shirt. She moves to look around for the.front desk

Derek had been in his cabin for the past five minutes and had not got his coffee he had asked for. He walked out to the front desk just when he noticed a hot girl there. He walks up to her and giving a glance at her legs, and boobs he looked at her eyes saying "May I help you?" He smiled at her thinking that maybe he would get a new play-toy.

Her sodt blue eyes seemed to glitter. She smiles and looks over at Derek. "Oh, hello Doctor, I'm here to pick up my order?"

"your medication is in my room." He said with a smirk smile on his face. His room was already equipped with injections and drugs he needed. He moved his hand and pointed to the door and said "This way, Jenna right? I'm Dr. Derek." He introduced himself and waited for her to fall for the bait.

"Yes sir. Thank you. Just some allergu medicine." She'll sit down in his office.

"yeah I know." He said with a reply and then walked towards the medicine cabinet. He took out a bottle of nymphomaniac and a 12 ml syringe with the longest needle. He turned to Jenna and said pointing to the table "Lie down on your stomach there." He waited for her to do what he had asked before he took the injection in hand. He also added "Pull your skirt and panty down to your leg." He smiled.

She'll lay down softly, plump ass seemingly begging to be filled. She hums softly before pausing. "Wait, what? Why?!"

He smiled as she laid down and her ass looking at him as if it was begging to be injected but as he turned to get the injection and the cotton ball with alcohol in it he heard her and said "A part of your medicine regime is this injection too. So lie down and get the shot on your butt." He said in a harsh tone.

She lowers her panties, wide ass open and begging, her virgin back fuckhole open. "...fine...hurry though. I hate shots."

He smiled as she lowered her panties showing her virgin fuckhole and ass. He moved towards her butt and rubbed the cotton on her butt. Then taking the 12ml syringe with the longest needle he jabbed it in her butt and let it rest there for a bit waiting for her reaction before hitting the plunger.

She shuddered as her sensitive ass was rubbed by cotton. She gasps as the syringe enters her buttcheek. "Ow!"

He smiled as he heard her gasp and cry out. These things were like ignition to Derek's plan. He then moved towards the syringe and pushed the plunger slowly, putting the burning medicine in her butt. The medicine had just been pushed to 1ml when he stopped it and walked away from it. Looking at her.

Her groans were adrenaline to him. He said with a smirk smile on his face "Not yet. A little bit longer." He was rubbing his hand on her beautiful butt. Then he slapped the butt which had the injection in it. He then rubbed her pussy with one hand while the other hand pressed the plunger in her butt.

(You can the syringe to see where the plunger is)

She frowns a bit as her warm ass is rubbed. It excited her. She'd only ever fucked once. Her ass jiggles and the syringe is pushed. "Unh...oh...Doctor..." She moans as her wet pussy is rubbed.

Her moans were something he enjoyed a lot. He then put one of his fingers inside her cunt and started thrusting it deeper inside her while the other hand was pushing the plunger. "you're enjoying it. Aren't you, Jenna." He waited for her response but very impatiently he spanked her bottom with the injection in it. "naughty girl"

In a fit of lust she starts thrusting his hand, wanting it all. "Yes! Ah.. Fuck me! Let me suck you! I want that thick cock pounding me!!!"

He was surprised to hear her. He took off his clothes making him self naked. After that he took the injection out of her butt. He rubbed his hands on her smooth breast- over her dress. He took her shirt and bra off revealing her breasts. he then played with her tits before moving his body towards her.

Her titties bounce in his hands, nipples erect. She grunts and groans. Soon she reaches to pull him close. She opens her legs to expose a nice shaved pussy. Her hands move to rub his cock. "Fuck me! Drown me in cum!

Words were like bullets for his gun. With one hand torturing her tits, his other hands moved to her pussy. He rubbed her pussy for a while and then without warning thrust his penis in her wet pussy. Moaning he started thrusting inside her.

She gasps, her poor tits bouncing. As the penis enters her she grunts and thrusts back. "Uhn...this is just what I needed."

He grabs her bouncing tits and squeezes them. Thrusting inside her faster so that he can hear her moan, deeper making sure his seed reaches her womb and harder because he likes hard core sex.

Back
Top Bottom