Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Fresh Start (Razgriz x Candira)

The big guy breathed a small sigh of relief; he was hoping he didn't make himself look like too much of an idiot. And plus, she seemed very kind and understanding like Lori; something which made him very glad to have been chosen to work here. "All right" was his simple reply as he sat down across from the shapely young woman; the seat sagged and creaked a little from the weight of his body, but thankfully the furniture here was rather sturdy and could endure him sitting there for a short while.

From there, Tank just sat and listened with quite obvious interest; everything Kate was telling him made sense, but it was things he wouldn't have even considered to think about that made him realize that this was clearly a skill she had acquired and mastered. His eyes then shifted to the screen, the light reflecting off his strangely colored irises and making them glow a little. "I see, that does make sense...I could only imagine the pain of having to replace furniture because it could not hold me" was all he said; though he was confused what an 'open-bay' shower was, until she showed him what it looked on her iPad.

By the time she was finished, he found his mind to be quite swimming in thought; there was definitely a lot to consider. Of course, he didn't expect them to be able to magically house him. Hardly anyone reached the stature of a titan such as himself, and it wouldn't be feasible to make a room like that unless it was absolutely necessary. Even still...There was so much, at least from his point of view. His 'room' at the base was almost a barren cell, with a mattress and a toilet but without the characteristic iron bars.

When she finished with her explanation of how she thought the room could be laid out, Tank just blinked a few times as he clearly needed a moment to sort through everything she just told him. Honestly the transitional housing would have suited him fine; as she said, he was used to making do with less especially given that he was 'less than human', as some of the military officials designated the ATLAS specimens. But he did get it together and say "I think...I like the overall idea; sorry if I seem so scatterbrained, but the level of freedom is a bit overwhelming. We don't get much for personal rooms, you see".

Letting that go, he then added "My only real concern is....Will this cost a lot? I don't want to burden anyone more than I have to". Of course, Tank did not know of one condition in his contract that would alleviate his concerns; the military would help the establishment in question pay for any and all expenses relating to the well-being of the ATLAS subjects, covering about three-quarters of the gross amount before tax.

Kate smiled at him, glad that he was considering the cost as well. "Well, we do cover board. the creation of the room falls under our provisions. Putting up walls and finishing the floors, especially if you choose the durable materials we talked about are all covered. The materials will save us money in the long run because we won't have to replace them nearly as often, even with the wear and tear you would have. The furniture costs we would be splitting. But I have some connections I can call on in order to cut down on the reinforced costs. And it's all pretty basic furniture--clean lines and simple construction. The only thing that will cost more is the reinforcements. The mattress will need to be custom made, but that's a cost well worth it."

She ran down the costs with him and gave him an estimate for the room--which seemed quite reasonable. "Really, it's cheaper than most places and after we get the room built, you only have to worry about utilities and food. It's a pretty nice deal, actually. I really encourage you to consider it. We'll be catering to your unique needs and you won't have to pay rent. One time costs for the furniture and then monthly utilities and food would be your only concern. If you like, I'm sure one of the staff here could show you their rooms and tell you how they like them. Lori's room would be on the upper levels, so you could get a feel for what it's like living up there. I'm sure she'd be happy to give you a tour of her place."

The more she spoke to Tank, the more she wanted to help him. he was a nice guy, and despite his circumstances, he seemed like he was doing his best to fit in and adapt.

Tank was glad that things were working out so well; he was also glad that even with his larger-than-normal body size, that repairs wouldn't be as frequent as they could be. That meant he wouldn't put too much of a dent in their funds...At least, that's what it seemed like to him, anyway. He was perfectly fine with splitting the furniture costs though; he'd honestly feel bad if it was just the club having to foot his expenses.

Though the biggest surprise came to him when Kate gave a more detailed breakdown; he wasn't too good with numbers (at least not in the financial sense), but he found that the military was contributing quite the significant portion of the cost of...well, just about everything. "It's....that inexpensive? Forgive me for saying so, but I thought it would be a lot more. Not that I wouldn't be fine with having to pay more, it's just...Oh, I'm rambling again. Sorry" was his next statement, feeling heat creep into his cheeks.

And even though this added a whole dimension to the problem, it was still so exciting. There was a plan, a plan to help him have a place of his own. A chance to live a normal life! And the offer of being able to explore some of the upper rooms would definitely help him get a better idea. "Well, if Lori's OK with it...I would certainly like to see what it looks like up there" he replied with a smile; of course, he'd try his best not to mess anything up, but as he didn't quite know the exact space...Well, he'd just have to be careful is all.

Kate smiled and nodded. "Alright then. I'll have Lori come and take you around before you leave. It shouldn't take too long. She'll show you her place, answer any questions, and then you can see the bare bones of spaces we've allotted for two bedroom apartments. After that, we'll send you on your way, unless you'd like to stay longer. You're always welcome." With that, she offered her hand for another shake and smiled at him. "Let me know what you end up deciding on and we'll get to work on it right away so you can get moved in and settled." She smiled and then bid him adieu. Moments later, Lori was on the floor looking for Tank.

When the dark-haired beauty spotted him she smiled and waved at him, making her way through the crowd. Kate had asked her to show Tank her living space, and since she was very happy where she lived, she was happy to oblige.

She's really nice, Tank thought to himself, as she extended her hand; giving a firm but gentle shake, he then watched as she walked off. Having the opportunity to look at the apartment itself would be an excellent one; hell, he might even pick up some ideas on how to arrange the furniture or something. Honestly, though...He was still a bit lost with having his own space to be customized. It would be a rather refreshing change...Or at least he thought it would.

In any case, when it came time Tank found Lori waving and approaching him; when she got close, he then asked, "So...I just wanted to thank you for letting me see how your place is set-up. Maybe it might give me some ideas for me...We don't get a lot of that freedom in the military, hehe".

Lori smiled at Tank. It was always a little lift to see the man society had set aside to become a weapon just be human. He seemed to enjoy himself and his work. He liked his coworkers. He liked the idea of living off base and just being who he was. Now that Kate was involved, Lori was sure that Tank would soon enjoy himself living here. The offer stood open for him, and it seemed as though he was really going for it. She wasn't really sure what Kate had had in mind for their favorite giant, but she was sure that it was going to be good.

"Not a problem. My room is pretty great," she said with a smile. "Well, rooms is really more accurate. I hope you do find something you like about them." As he mentioned his military background she chuckled with him. "I imagine you wouldn't. But now that you're trying to live more of a civilian life, it's okay to personalize your space a bit more." With that, she led him to the elevator and slid her card through the reader. "My room's up there. Heights don't bother you, do they?"

Tank followed behind her as she led the way to the elevator; having not had much personal experience with the civilians he'd once been assigned to protect and his own conditions of living, he could only imagine what kind of layout her room had. Was it something lavish and extraordinary, like he'd seen on those few television commercials? Or was it something simplistic and efficient? Maybe something in between; he didn't know, but he was going to find out.

"Heights? Not that I'm aware of...Then again, I don't really remember being more than a floor or two up from the ground" Tank replied with something of a quirky grin; as the elevator dinged and the panels slid open, he was surprised to see how spacious they were. Nothing too big, but certainly roomier than what he was used to. The elevators at the base were a tad more confining, and whenever he would have to report to Command he was often forced to go up alone because of his bulk.

Taking a step in, he looked around and smiled, "Wow...If only the base had lifts like these. Kinda feels like...what's that expression...'canned like a sardine' when you're in one of those. But at least you won't have to cram into a corner too much with me in here". He then looked back down at Lori and asked, "So, if I may ask, what floor are we going to? And if I move in, what floor would I be on?"

Lori could only imagine how Tank would have to have contorted himself to fit into the average sized elevator, let alone with another person. Though he still had to crouch a bit to fit in, Tank fit in the elevator with her quite nicely. She still had some room to move and he didn't seem uncomfortable. "Well, we have stairs, too, for fire safety, but you need a special key to get into the stairwell, and you have to come into the club from the outside parking unit to get to them. But I'll tell you more about that later. There's also a service elevator back there if someone's moving in or we need to move things to the VIP area."

When the VIP elevator doors opened next, they were on the sixth floor. Stepping out of the elevator, the assistant manager of the club launched into her explanation. "This is the floor just below the penthouse. Kelly and Eli live up there, so we're neighbors. There are two apartments open on this floor if you're interested, but the rest of the floors have openings as well. The second floor is our VIP area, so third and up would be open to your perusal. The lower you go, the smaller and more basic the rooms get. I would say you're either a fifth or sixth floor man. The rooms up here are bigger than the fifth floor, but you're not going to get much of a view because you'll be sandwiched between me and Keane."

It was hard not to be business-like when she was talking about apartments and the like, and it was too bad that most of her interactions with Tank had been strictly on a business level. He was a friendly guy, and it seemed a shame that they had only been able to talk about his career and his living space when they'd gotten together before. Maybe today they could make some progress towards a friendship. She smiled and swiped her key card, letting them both into the apartment. It was quite spacious and the ceilings and doorways were big enough for Tank to fit in quite nicely.

"Welcome to my home. This is easily the best place I've ever lived. Not only do I have wonderful neighbors, but I got to pick all of this stuff out for myself." She smiled and walked him through her space, letting him take in the view from each room they were in. Her apartment took one entire end of the building--two corner apartments, to make one giant living space. It was worth it--especially because of the spa-like bathroom. Of course, this was also a part of her workspace when she brought clients up, but she chose to keep that part of the story to herself. It was no secret that she entertained clients, of course, but it just didn't seem like something that needed to be said, let alone something Tank would be comfortable talking about.

"Like I said, you'll only have a few rooms with a view if you're up here with me, but there are less people on the fifth floor, right below us. We can look at empty rooms on this floor and the one below us if you're interested. If this is too high up or if it's too much room for you, we can go lower, too. It's up to you, hun. But this is the set up I've got."

The comment about the stairwell earned a simple nod from Tank; it was a great strategy for securing a building and preventing unauthorized access. Though that was just his assumption, and decided that he would simply wait until Lori told him why that was the case. Ducking down, he made his own way off the elevator and followed Lori down the hallways as she gave him a basic explanation of the layout. "Having a view, or lack of one, won't bother me too much; I appreciate the notification, nonetheless". He then smiled and added as a joke, "For me, an ideal room will let me 'spread out' a little more. Even someone like me can get claustrophobic at times".

When they arrived and Lori keyed them in, Tank was moderately surprised at how large the doorframes were; hell, he hardly even had to duck. Looking around, he noticed several other entrances that were the same. "I wonder who else works here" the giant mused; he wasn't one to brag, but he hadn't really come into contact with anyone that was quite his size or close to it. So he couldn't begin to wonder who or what these people might be; of course, he was assuming that they were designed specifically for larger people.

In any case, he soon found himself focused on the rather spectacular layout of her living space; his eyes practically grew wide as saucers, taking in every detail. He'd never seen anything like this in his life. It was so weird, so foreign, so...unbelievable. And there was so much space; he surmised though, that this much space was because she was management. He might get a fairly large room because of his size, but he would have to see which were available. Still...Even a room half this size would do him nicely. And when they came to the bathroom, the poor guy's jaw looked like it was going to fall right off his face. It was enormous! Did she really use this all for herself? "This is...I don't even know how to describe it" Tank finally stated, at a complete loss.

When she then directed to him about his choice, all he could reply was "I think I would need to see what other rooms are open. I don't know; I mean, I love the openness of this. Plus, if a physician is going to be staying with me, then it might be good to have something like this. That way, he or she won't be so confined". Funny how his talking it out to himself and Lori was persuading him to stay on this floor. After a few moments of contemplation, he then nodded and added, "I think this floor will be best, now that I think about it. Can we see what rooms you have open? Just so I can see how big they are?"

His reactions were priceless. It was as though she'd opened the door to a world he'd only ever dreamed of. Poor guy must always feel cramped on the base. Well, that was going to change very soon. Lori let him roam through her place and smiled as he tried and failed to put his feelings about her bathroom into words.

"I know. I love it, too." As he made up his mind, her smile grew brighter. It just warmed her heart to know that Tank was going to have a home fit for a hero. He was one, after all. He deserved every bit of happiness he got, in her eyes.

"Sure thing, neighbor! Follow me." With that, she led him back into the hall and toward the other available units. They were mostly empty space, waiting to be tailored to the owner's needs, but the sizes and views were different in each.

"When you decide what you want, Kate will help you figure out a layout and design, and then we'll get our contractors here and you should be in in about a month or so, in terms of the place being finished and cleaned. Furnished is up to you and Kate."

Tank just followed Lori around as she showed him the other apartments; with only two to choose from on this floor, there wasn't a lot of options. But both of the available rooms were fine; they were plenty spacious and there was even a spare room in one of them where the physician that would be staying with him could reside. And that was ultimately the deciding factor; he knew his bulk would make a lot of people uncomfortable if the space was too confined. Plus, the person was going to be there to make sure he was alright; the least he could do was ensure that they had their fair share of space as well.

After they went down to the fifth floor and explored all the available rooms there, Tank made up his mind. Going back to the sixth floor corner, he said "I think I'll take this on, Lori; there's more than enough space for me here. Plus, the rooms will have plenty for me to work with Kate on" he then said to the kind young lady; he was really thankful to her for being so patient with him while he tried to make up his mind. Even though there was a little more variety in the rooms on the fifth...He didn't know if there'd be enough space for him and another. Besides, he could afford to pay extra if he needed to.

But her mentioning of furnishings did present him with a quandary; what did he want? He imagined he would need a bed. He saw these things called 'sofas'; having sat on one at the base, maybe he could get one of those. He'd definitely need some time to think about it; the next question that came out of his mouth was "Does Mr. Smith know about this? I have to make sure he knows, since he's the one who helped me set this up and all. Wouldn't be right to keep him out of the loop".

Lori had no problem showing Tank around the different apartments. She liked looking at different places, imagining what they could be, how people would live within them. The dark-haired manager didn't mind going between floors. It was just another way to kill time--and with a wonderful person, no less. When he made his decision, she smiled. "Good! Nice to meet you, neighbor." Kate would have her work cut out for her in terms of finding furniture that would work for Tank, but Kate relished a challenge, so it would be fun, too. Plus, working with Tank was a joy. Who wouldn't want to be around him?

And just as that thought passed through her mind, the one person who seemed to abhor spending time with Tank was brought up in polite conversation. Lori thought that it was admirable that she managed to hide her disgust for the man. "Actually, Dell ran it past Mr. Smith in the first place. Your superiors have approved your living here. It's completely your choice. Of course, you'll have to let them know your final decision, as well as keep them informed about the timeline on your apartment. But if you go fairly simple with your unit, I'm thinking it shouldn't take more than a month to get everything ready."

(Apologies if this reply is a tad shorter than normal; can't think of much to add).
Unfortunately for Tank, he only saw Agent Smith as a stressed man rather than someone who outright loathed him; he didn't have much experience when it came to subtle nuances, something which might or might not get him in trouble in certain situations. However, his overall calm demeanor and instilled professionalism would certainly help defuse some tense situations; then again, his size might just silence a lot of people into submission.

He was, however, surprised to hear that the clearance was already granted; a huge grin crossed his face as he replied, "Really? That was fast!" He then just nodded excitedly; he'd definitely be able to make sure his superiors knew all about it. It did kind of stink that he had to wait a month; but in all honesty he could wait a year or two if he had to.

Just then, a small "Eh-hem" sounded from the hallway; Tank looked up to see none other than Dell himself, accompanied by a dark-skinned man in a Marine dress uniform. "Come on, Tank...Time to go, buddy. Your allotted after-work time is nearly over, and you know how Smith gets when you're late" the Marine then stated in a professional tone; Tank's face kind of fell, wanting to stay here longer. But he knew the rules: Curfew at 9:00pm, no exceptions.

And with that, the giant bid Lori farewell and followed the Marine out of the Blue Moon; Dell just watched on, his arms crossed over his broad chest. He knew this wasn't right, but saying it wouldn't solve anything; besides, Tank would be moving in soon enough, that much was certain.

(Should we skip ahead? Sorry, don't really know what else to do here, haha).

((That's okay. Time skipping sounds like an awesome idea!))

Over the next month, Kate met with Tank after work fairly often. She talked to him about decorations, the needs of Tank's doctor, the furniture, and the doorway sizings. All of the details finalized, the construction sped along nicely. The club had a steady stream of business with little incidents. It seemed that Tank's mere presence discouraged inappropriate behavior by the patrons. Lori kept an eye on Tank, hoping to keep his spirits up. Smith was no picnic, and she could only imagine the garbage he was throwing Tank's way.

Finally, when the apartment was completed, the furniture in place, and the keys all made, Kate and Lori met the gentle giant at the end of his shift. "Excuse me, sir. We'll need you to come with us. There's something we need to show you," Lori said with a smile. Both beautiful ladies were smiling, dressed to the nines with Lori in a slinky black number and Kate in a flowing white one. Each woman took one of Tank's arms and led him to the elevator, swiped their VIP cards and then stepped into the elevator with him.

As they rode up, Kate squeezed his arm. "Well, we've been working hard to finish up your apartment, but it's finally done. Everything is up to code and meets all of the specifications you gave me and has been inspected by your superiors and our own staff. Everything is ready for you, aside from your personal belongings, of course. We're very excited to show you what we've come up with."

Lori smiled and squeezed his shoulder. "And we're very excited to welcome you to the building! We've put together all the things you'll need for you in your apartment, and we've set up a little housewarming party for you--some food, some of your off-duty coworkers, and, of course, some music. But that's tomorrow. Because right now--" she said as the elevator dinged and the doors opened. "You deserve to take a private tour of your new home." Lori smiled and the two women guided Tank out of the elevator to his door, where the brunette handed him a key.

"Welcome home," they both said with a bright smile.

The finalizations for Tank's off-base living went far smoother than expected; despite Smith's claims of Tank being an uncontrollable danger to the general populace, there was actually a large amount of support for trying to move the big guy into a more populated area. After all, the reason behind the reintegration efforts was to show that the military took care of all its people, regardless of modifications. And it helped that the Blue Moon was incredibly helpful in accommodating them as well; previous reintegration attempts were often hampered because the establishment owners got cold feet. Regardless, Smith could be heard more than once stating that he would finally be relieved of watching Tank's every step and allowed to focus on more important matters; that didn't mean he wouldn't keep an eye on the former weapon, because that would just be unwise. Just because something looks fuzzy doesn't mean it won't bite, after all. But officially, Commander James Smith was at this moment in time, removed from acting as Tank's handler.

But that didn't weigh too heavily on Tank; no, with each passing day all he thought about was when it would be finished. Honestly, a comparison between him and a kid in a candy store wouldn't be far off at this point. And soon it came to fruition; right when he was ready to start getting ready to leave, Rob approached him and said, "Hey, big guy. Boss ladies wanna see ya. And man, they're smokin'!" Tank's eyes actually widened in fright as he replied, "Oh no, are they alright?" The poor guy seemed like he was about to cry; at this the other bouncer just stared at him in surprise before he realized the confusion and laughed.

"Sorry, bro...I forgot. No, no, what I mean was they're gorgeous! Like they make tens look like ones!" he then explained to him; Tank visually relaxed, stating "Thank goodness...And that's a good thing, right?" Rob just chuckled and added, "OH yeah, that's VERY good. Now go get 'em, tiger...er, Tank!" As Rob walked away, Tank was still a bit confused by the speech; get them? "Must have meant meet them" he mused, but shrugged it off and made his way to where the two lovely ladies were. As they explained that he needed to come with them, he could hardly even nod before they gently grabbed his thick limbs and pulled him towards the elevator.

Looking as Kate squeezed his arm, he actually had to pause for a few seconds before his golden-cobalt hues lit up like a fireworks show; it was done! If it weren't for the fact that he was kind of stuck, he'd have Kate in a great bearhug right now. Moving his personal stuff wouldn't be much of a problem; it wasn't like he had very much anyway. He was practically bouncing on the balls of his feet as he was led to the door of his new home, practically wanting to bust down the new door just to see what was inside. The thought of a party, especially to welcome him, seemed just plain amazing; and right after they both welcomed him officially to the Blue Moon as a permanent resident, they would find themselves wrapped by his thick arms and hugged at the same time. "Oh, thank you, thank you, thank yooou! You have no idea how much I've been waiting for this!" he practically shouted in an excited tone.

It then dawned on him about what happened with Dell the last time he did this; setting them down gingerly, he grinned sheepishly before apologizing and taking the key to his new digs. Being careful not to smash the lock, he put the key in and opened the door. What he saw shocked and amazed him. He might not have had much exposure to interior design and what was really fashionable or anything like that...But everything just looked so shiny and new! And it was so big! "Wow, wow! Where do I start? This is...just incredible!" he exclaimed before turning and hugging them both again, this time more gently. "Thank you two so much...I can't wait to get moved in here!"

Lori and Kate found themselves swept up in the arms of the giant they'd both come to love since he'd started working with them. They held onto him as best they could as he lifted them off their feet. It was a little tight, but it wasn't bone crushing, by any means. Laughter filled the air as he set them back down, almost sheepish after that wonton display. That Tank seemed happy brought the biggest smile to Kate's face. Lori thought his reaction was about the cutest thing she'd ever seen from a grown man. They both hugged him again, telling him that it was a pleasure, each in her own way.

The design was simple, clean, modern, and offered storage in abundance, should Tank ever acquire new things, need special equipment for anything, or just want to use it. Kate pointed these things out as she took the big man on a tour. Lori encouraged Tank to sit down on all of his furniture, wanting to know how comfortable he was. The brunette told him about his party while Kate took him through the rest of the rooms, including the spa-like bathroom. It boasted a huge soaker tub to accommodate his size, a big shower with multiple jets, and a tall, spacious counter, among other things. Lori walked through all of it, even sitting in the tub just to have fun.

His closet wasn't terribly large, but it had plenty of room for clothes and shoes, and his bed was probably the best looking thing in the whole place.

"So what do you think?" Kate asked, happy to have finally delivered to her favorite client besides Kelly to date. "If you ever need anything fixed or something doesn't make you happy, please tell me. I'm happy to handle it for you."

Lori smiled and kept her hand on Tank's arm, looking up at him, just happy that she could have played a part in helping him gain his independence.

Tank just let himself be led around as Kate showed off his apartment; while he didn't know a particular color or style from the next, the stark difference between this and the solid-gray walls of his former quarters at the military base was more than enough to make his head practically jump off his neck in excitement. And there was so much space! Everywhere! His old room seemed like a sardine can compared to this...

"You two...Thank you so much for this! This is more than I could have ever hoped for!" he replied excitedly, scooping the two women into another hug again, though this time much gentler. He then went and did something equally within his personality traits: He ran to the bed and did a flying leap onto it. He bounced quite high, but the reinforcements to the frame and mattress proved to hold up to the stress. "Ah, this is so much more comfortable than what I had before" he muttered, an elated grin on his face as he closed his eyes and nuzzled into the pillows. But he didn't stay on it too long, even if he felt like he could just fall asleep right there; soon enough, he got back up, still smiling as ever.

"I know I'm going love it here."

*The next day*

Tank had the day off that day; thankfully, he got to help his military physician move in his things, as well as some equipment to help keep him in shape. While there was no shortage of gyms and other means of staying fit, the fact was the giant exceeded normal human performance in nearly every aspect. And because of this, everything that he needed was brought to his new digs and assembled there: Because of the nature of the equipment, a stipulation had been added as part of the agreement that a new 'lock and key' would be installed on the door to one of the rooms in the apartment: Hi-tech fingerprint scanner, ocular recognition system, and a bolt and deadbolt that would seem to take a bulldozer to have any hope of bending. The room even came with an independent generator that could be used in case the power went out, a necessary precaution as it held all the supplements the man would need to maintain peak physical condition under very powerful refrigeration. Only Tank, his superiors at the base, his physician and the senior staff of the Blue Moon would have access to it. Each was given a keycard in case of emergency.

But after that little event, it soon came time for another: The house-warming party. It took a while for all the guests to arrive, but soon the party was in full swing. Nearly all the senior staff was present; even a few soldiers from Tank's unit had stopped by to congratulate the big guy on getting out and being able to live on his own...Relatively speaking. They'd been hoping he'd get a chance to prove himself, and were happy that he was having this moment. They couldn't stay too long though, as they had other business to attend to.

"Hey, bro...Awesome party!" piped up Rob, holding a simple Jack & Coke in a lowball glass. Tank just held a simple Arnold Palmer in a Collins glass; because of who he was, one of the stipulations was that he could not consume alcohol without being tested prior. It was something that varied between each ATLAS, and needed to be verified what their exact tolerances were.

But regardless, it seemed like everyone was having a blast; Tank did feel a little overwhelmed, even though there wasn't THAT many people here. To him it was a crowd...But then, he was far bigger than most and spent most of his time at the base by himself. That passed quickly though, as he said "I know! I didn't expect all these people to show up here!"

The party was a catered, well-stocked affair in full swing. At some point or other, all of the major players at Blue Moon made their way through, along with many of the off-duty bouncers. Kelly had made an appearance earlier and brought the big man the gift of an adorable stuffed bear...that was a solid three feet long and as soft as she could find. Why? Because it reminded her of the big guy. Also, because she felt like he needed something soft and comforting, even if he decided to give it away in the end. Plus, she'd given him some large bowls for his kitchen, too.

Kate came by with a planter full of basil, parsley, and mint so he could have fresh herbs if he wanted them. It was a simple thing to take care of, and it was a useful plant--not just for looks. Hopefully the giant would appreciate such a thing. She wasn't able to stay there for long, but she wished him well and socialized a bit before returning to her busy day.

Finally, Lori came in, fresh off her shift. She was dressed in a short, tight, black dress and fishnets. Her heels easily made her inches taller. Her smile lit up the room as she came into the big apartment, pleased to see that everyone was having such a good time. "Hello boys! How are you all?" she asked, addressing the mostly male group of party-goers. "Are you making lots of new, happy memories here?" she asked Tank.

Back
Top Bottom