Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Camp Counselors (jena x Crushedbyheels)

jena

Super-Earth
Harleigh had always been somewhat of a tomboy growing up, choosing to go camping or playing sports over dress-up or dance recitals. In high school, she was the envy of many girls as they thought she had the "perfect body." The female was on the small size, standing at 5'3". She played sports and went hiking on a regular basis, so she stayed fit as well. She kept her brown hair short so she didn't have to spend hours styling it like so many girls seemed to do.

This summer, the girl decided to sign up to be a counselor at a summer camp that taught children how to survive in the woods if needed. The camp and their purpose was right down Harleigh's alley, and she was ecstatic to receive the acceptance letter. She learned that every group of kids had both a male and female counselor to better serve each child. The owners of the camp thought the boys in a group would feel better talking to a male counselor over a female counselor if and when a personal problem should occur. Harleigh was fine with that; she even understood it. She figured she would be fine since most guys considered her one of them anyway.

Once she had gotten to camp, she met her partner counselor. His name was Kyle and she found him rather attractive which was a little new for her as she normally wasn't very interested in boys based on looks. She quickly understood why once he started talking. It seemed as though the two really didn't agree on much, and the female was afraid that this would cause problems for the experience. She knew she had to suck it up and deal with it though, even if it were just for the kids.

The day's activities were to take the group of kids into the woods and teach them how to find items to create some sort of shelter if they didn't have a tent. The entire hike to their destination, Harleigh was silently praying that they would at least agree on this matter. She shifted her pale blue-gray eyes over to Kyle, but quickly looked back to their path. The female was trying to stay quiet except to talk to the children so as not to start yet another argument the two seemed to have on a regular basis.

Kyle groaned as they made their way into the woods again. Harleigh was, he had to admit, one of the most amazing women to look at he'd ever seen. But she just wouldn't....STOP.

He wasn't one of those people who had to have his own way all the time. But as far as he could tell, she WAS. He knew he argued back more than he needed to, but there was no reason to tie things up one way instead of the other, whatever she insisted. There was no reason for nearly any of the millions of tiny things she attributed nuklear-war level seriousness to enforcing on a minute to minute basis. They were nearing their campsight for the night; a tiny little clearing, off of the animal paths, where the necessary items should all be nearby. He and Harleigh would be watching from a deer blind in one of the trees; out of the way, but able to watch over all the children, with a loudspeaker to call them back if they left the clearly marked searching area.

He was NOT looking forward to it.

Normally, being trapped in tight confines with a beautiful girl would have been a wonderful prospect. If only he hadn't already had to spend so much time listening to her...

He shook his head. They were there for the kids, after all. The reached the clearing and he started giving them the rundown on the kinds of things they were looking for, and what they wanted out of a good shelter.

Upon reaching the destination, which had many trees to be used as needed to make shelter, Harleigh put her bag down and ran a tanned hand through her disheveled hair. She cautiously looked over to Kyle, hoping he wouldn't interrupt her while she was trying to help the kids. She walked over to a tree and looked around, making sure all the kids were paying attention.

"Alright, kids, listen up. When you are out in the woods, the first thing you're going to want to do is find items to make shelter and a fire. Without those things, you're in for a miserable night. I personally suggest that you make sort of a lean-to with a tree and sticks, then use leaves and mud to make a roof. Keep one side open so you can make a fire. If you create an acute angle away from a tree and put a fire in front of it, the fire will circulate around the lean-to, keeping you from freezing." While explaining, the tiny female was grabbing logs, leaves, and other things to start building her lean-to. "You also want to stay near a tree to put what few supplies you have in them. Animals have been known to dig through people's things trying to find food."

The entire time she was explaining and showing, she kept glancing at Kyle, whom she was sure was going to object to her way of doing things or would want to just interrupt her period. She sighed, knowing it was probably her fault, but she was just so irritated that he seemed to always want things done his way. Harleigh was determined not to let that happen.

"But this isn't about making what Harleigh thinks is a good shelter," he said. "What she's done is give you some basic ideas; the point of this exercise is to see what you can make out of what you can find."

He looked daggers at her. If he was more disposed to give her the benefit of the doubt, he would have assumed she knew that and really was was just giving the boys general ideas. He wasn't though; as far as he was concerned, she had forgotten what the exercise was for on the way up there. He rolled his eyes ads the kids ran off to find materials.

"What the hell are you doing?" he said, once the kids were out of earshot. "You're trying to run this like...like a prison camp. These kids need to learn to think for themselves, not do everything the way you do it. Where do you get off deciding how everyone else gets to life?"

He grunted in disgust and started climbing up into the deer blind.

Harleigh quickly stiffened when she heard Kyle's voice, face turning beet red from embarrassment. She had simply been giving the children pointers on how to do things to give them ideas. The female didn't say anything or look at him, instead choosing to watch the kids run off to find materials.

She cringed when the male started yelling at her until she heard the words 'prison camp'. The girl whipped around, her blue-gray eyes full of anger. "Excuse me? I was simply giving them an idea as to how to make shelter. As far as I can remember, this camp was to teach these kids how to do things around here. Not to just throw them out into the woods and hope they make it. You probably don't even know how to build a damn shelter."

Before she could even finish her argument, Kyle was son his way up the deer blind. Harleigh rolled her eyes. Of course he would run from an argument. Typical male. She carefully took apart the pieces of wood she had started to assemble into some sort of shelter and slowly made her way up the deer stand. The female was not about to chase after this boy to argue. It just wasn't worth her time.

The girl had always been told that boys were rude and mean when they liked a girl. Maybe this was one of those times. Harleigh made a face at the thought, thinking there was no way in hell that could be it. The two seemed to be oil and water. Upon reaching the top of the deer stand, she gave him a look thinking if only looks could kill. The female tried to stay as far away from the male as possible, thinking she had a very long night ahead of her.

When he was done climbing, he turned to her.

"But teaching isn't just facts," he said exasperatedly. "It doesn't do any good to know things if you don't know why they are what they are. We're supposed to be teaching them to survive in an emergency; you're teaching them how the book says to do it. There isn't an exam here; we're not "teaching the test." If these kids ever need the lesson we're going to teach them, they could die. Don't you get that?"

He leaned back in the deer blind and groaned.

"And we can't keep fighting like this. We're going to do something stupid out here and get someone hurt."

Harleigh sighed and looked out to see where the kids were. There was no sense in arguing with Kyle as neither of them would win the argument. It seemed as both of them were hard headed and believed they were right. Therefore, arguing would get them no where.

Finally, she turned to face Kyle, almost looking ashamed.

"You're right. We can't keep fighting out here." She wanted to eat her words, hating admitting that he was right. At least, for now, she could try to appease him, even if it meant not saying a thing to the kids unless they asked a question.

He looked out of the deer blind and saw that the kids had organized. They weren't each making their own shelter, they were trying to make one big one. Interesting. They were, he saw, building a kind of lean-to, but they'd found several larger logs to do it with. Of course that had it's own problems, but they looked like they were doing alright.

He turned over to look at Harleigh. She really was incredibly beautiful, he thought. If only she...

He had an incredibly dark thought for a moment.

He shook his head and turned back to watching the kids, hoping it hadn't shown on his face. but the thought was there now, and he knew he would never really make it go away; the image of holding her down. Of MAKING her listen. He shivered a little, although whether it was fear that he could think such a thing or desire to carry it out he couldn't tell.

Harleigh had let out a small chuckle when she saw what the kids were doing as well.

"Well I guess that's one way to do it." She flashed Kyle a smile, but it soon fell as she saw that he had been looking at her and then shook his head. Raising an eyebrow, the female wondered if he really did have a crush on her. That couldn't be. With an eyebrow raised she asked, "What is it?"

Looking at the male without wanting to strangle him in exasperation, he really was very attractive. Although it would never work between them, as Harleigh was too head strong. The female knew there wasn't any reason to give in to that thought, because it would only end in trouble for her, him, and the kids below building shelter.

"I just..." he almost told her, then shook his head. "Nothing. A stray thought." He looked back out at the kids, trying not to picture himself taking her again. His lips suddenly felt dry, and it was hot in the deer blind.

It did occur to him she would probably conclude he was checking her out, but he prayed silently that's ALL she would think he was thinking. Sleeping with her and controlling her were two different things.

And a cruel little voice in the back of his mind told him he didn't WANT to sleep with her. He wanted the control. She was maddening, argumentative, and all it made him want to do was hold her down and take her.

Harleigh rolled her eyes at his answer. Of course Kyle wouldn't tell her what he was thinking. Again, it was a typical male thing. How were they supposed to be partners if they couldn't even talk to each other openly? She adjusted the shirt and shorts that were beginning to stick to her body because of the humidity and sighed.

"Whatever. I need to go back down to get my bag and maybe start my own shelter. There's no way I can sleep in the same area as you." The female made a face to show her disgust before turning around and heading for the ladder. She needed to get as far away from him as possible so as not to start any more arguments. The girl hoped and prayed that the male would understand that and let her go peacefully without starting anymore arguments.

"You can't keep an eye on the kids from down here," he sighed, glad for one of their old arguments to distract him from his earlier thought. "That's why we're up here, remember? We can see the whole area. But one of us can't do it alone."

The fight felt comfortable, at this point. Strange as it was it almost felt as if he could use one of their snippy fights right now.

"Unless you want to tell me I'm looking wrong," he said sarcastically. "I bet you've got a handbook entry for it, even; How to stare out of a tree. I bet even in there it tells you you have to actually be IN the tree though..."

Harleigh whipped around to look at him, her mouth making a perfect O-shape.

"You have got to be kidding me right now! After YOU just said we had to stop arguing, you're going to stand there and pick a fight with me!" She was pissed. Kyle had no right to do this to the female. He couldn't keep going back and forth between trying to be nice and being a total douche bag. She wouldn't stand by and just let it happen.

"You are the most self-centered prick I have ever met. I can't believe you would say that about someone you don't even know." With her eyes smoldering with anger, the girl reached her hand up and started moving it towards the male's face to slap him. To hell with the kids; he had gone too far this time.

His hand shot up and grabbed her wrist. His hip moved and pulled her, and suddenly she was on the floor, and he was holding her down.

He was a surprised as she was.

The black belt had just been something he'd gotten. Something he'd been good at, so he'd gone after it. He didn't keep in that much practice anymore, and he'd barely even thought about Aikido over the past year. But his reflexes, apparently, hadn't gotten much duller. He'd moved without thinking. And now there he was, holding her down. The kids were busy building their lean to, and they'd never hear them unless one of them used the megaphone.

He had her completely at his mercy.

Sweat beaded on his brow.

"That's it," he said, almost unaware of the decision to speak, driven by something deeper within him now. "You want to settle this, then fine. We settle it. Here and now. I'm going to show you exactly who's in charge here."

Harleigh let out a scream as she went tumbling down before landing with a thud. Her eyes were wide with shock, and it seemed as though Kyle was just as shocked as she was. How could this be happening?

The female tried to break free from his grip to no prevail. The male didn't seem the type to do this to anyone, but then again, she didn't know him very well. The girl wanted to settle the argument, but this was no way to do it.

"Kyle..," she whispered. She was sure if it sounded like a plea for him to stop or acceptance of what was happening. A tear escaped her eye and she tried even harder to break free from his grip. If only she could get to a megaphone and call out for help.

Her mind was struggling to process all of what was happening and trying to think of a way to escape, but her body was acting completely different. She felt tingly inside, almost as if she wanted him to do this. Harleigh kept struggling against him, determined to get free despite what her body wanted.

He repositioned himself so that he was straddling the small of her back. From that position, her legs couldn't reach to kick him and he could control her arms. He already had one wrist pinned behind her back, now he grabbed the other one with his free hand. Deer blind, deer blind, he thought, what could I have to hand in a deer blind...

Rope, he thought suddenly. Not from the deer blind, but from her own bag; he'd seen her put it in there when they left. He released her hand and grabbed the bag, dumping out the contents. He took the rope and captured her wrist again. He had a much harder time this time as she thrashed and fought, but he got her wrists together and tied them that way, behind her back. He leaned down over them, his hands now free, and tangled his fingers into her hair.

"I like arguing like this much better," he said mockingly, pulling her hair to bring her head back, exposing her slim neck. He leaned in and gave a long, hard bite that ended as a kiss.

Harleigh felt him straddle her from behind and immediately felt discouraged. There was no way a girl her size could get the male off of her back. She fought back tears since she knew crying would solve nothing. All of a sudden, he let go of the one arm and she immediately began trying to push up to get him off of her. Unfortunately for the female, almost as soon as the boy let go of her, he grabbed not only one wrist but both. She fought him as hard as she could, but he ultimately won and tied both of her wrists together. The girl was getting tired from all the struggling, and was beginning to stop her fighting.

Harleigh again screamed out when Kyle grabbed fistfuls of her hair and pulled her head back. Next thing she knew, the male bit her neck so hard she screamed out in pain, a few tears escaping from the shock and pain. After biting the female's neck, she felt an almost soothing sensation as he began kissing her neck. She closed her eyes and prayed that he would be gentle with her when he 'showed her who was boss' as she had never been with anyone as she had hoped that moment would be a bit more pleasurable than this.

With her eyes still closed, and her voice hoarse from screaming, she said, "Please don't do this, Kyle.."

"Now it's please" he snarled in her ear. "Now you want to talk about it like an adult? No. No you had enough chances for that. Besides, this is the first time since I've met you I've been having any fucking fun."

He rolled her onto her back and sat back down on her waist. he began to open up her shirt, revealing her bra encased breasts. He tangled his fingers in her hair again and pulled on it, just for the joy of being able to do so when she couldn't stop him.

"You really are beautiful," he said, cupping one of her breasts through her bra. "If we get that mouth taken care of you'll be flat out amazing."

He squeezed her breast through the bra, then pulled the bra up, exposing her soft mounds. He wrapped his fingers around them and squeezed, sliding up the breasts until he was pinching her nipple.

Harleigh shivered when his mouth moved against her ear. Some dark side of her was actually enjoying this, but she was going to do her best not to show that. This was supposed to be some sort of punishment, and the female needed to let him get whatever this was out of his system so they could go back to normal.

She was turned to she could lay on her back and she stared straight up at the male. The girl had just wanted to be out in the woods, not be raped by some crazy person. Soon, he was unbuttoning her shirt, revealing her black sheer bra and flat stomach. Harleigh began to blush, turning a deep shade of red as she had never been exposed to a boy before.

She managed to bark out a laugh when the boy mentioned she would be amazing without her attitude.

"You love my mouth and you know it, Kyle. Don't play with me." She was beginning to get used to him being rough with her, and wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of letting it bother her anymore, forgetting all thoughts of letting him think this was punishment for her. A gasp escaped the female's lips as he pulled her bra up, and moaned softly as he began to massage and pinch her breasts, her nipples hardening from the attention.

"Your mouth is fine," he said. "It's the shit that comes out of it. I bet we can find something better to do with that thing than argue all day."

He leaned in, hands still mashing and pinching her breasts, as her mouth opened to moan. He covered her mouth with his, pressing their lips together, tasting her sweet, soft lips as he let his tongue probe into her mouth. His rage was subsiding, replaced by desire; he wanted to fuck her, he wanted to bite her, he wanted to ravage her body until she couldn't stand.

Harleigh smiled a little when he mentioned doing something else with her mouth.

"Deep inside, you love my-" Before she had a chance to finish her sentence, the male crushed his mouth against hers. The female's tongue acted as if it had a mind of it's own as her tongue combated with his. She couldn't understand it, but she wanted to the irritating boy that was on top of her. The girl's body almost demanded it.

Without thinking about being tied, she tried to move her hands to tangle her fingers in his hair and run her nails down his back. Making a face, Harleigh stopped fighting the restraints, knowing he wouldn't untie her anyway.

He felt her body resping to the kiss and held it, kneading her breasts for a few more minutes. When he broke the kiss he looked into her eyes for a second, then kissed her again, briefly. He began to caress her sides, cupping her breasts and kissing them gently every now and then. He ran his fingers through her hair and smiled at her, for once a genuinely warm smile.

"Are you a virgin?" he asked.

Harleigh was amazed at how gentle he was being now towards her. She sensed the male must be calming down now. The female shivered as he ran his hands along her body. When the boy smiled at her, she couldn't help but smile back. He even more attractive when he actually smiled, if that was even possible.

The girl's smile fell when Kyle asked about her virginity and looked away from him. She didn't know if she should answer truthfully or not since she didn't know the outcome of it. Harleigh gave in and nodded slowly. "Yeah..I am." Her vision blurred as tears began to fill her eyes, remembering now that this was not how she envisioned losing her virginity.

"Oh shh, shh shh," he said when her eyes started misting up. He gently caressed the side of her head. "It's alright. I'll be gentle. Ish. And besides, look at your real world options here for a first time. Isn't it better to have mad, passionate moment with a workplace rival...a bondage moment, even....than to get groped up in the back of a minivan and barely notice it's happened?"

He kissed her neck again and slid lower on her body, between her legs.

"You're welcome to try and fight me," he said, reaching up and unbuttoning her jeans. "Now that I'm in reach of your legs and all. But you're not climbing down from this tree tied up like that, and I'm not untying you unless you're nice to me..."

Harleigh would have laughed at his options in other circumstances as it could be considered a joke. This was, however, no joking matter. Still, she tried to make it into a joke. "Well...at least you're a cute work place rival." The female sighed as the boy kissed her neck as it did feel good no matter how hard she tried to tell herself she wasn't enjoying it.

No, she wasn't going to fight him. As far as the girl was concerned, the sooner it was over the better. She knew now the male wasn't the type of person to piss off and she would try not to do so in the future. "I can't believe you're doing this with kids down there. Have you no decency?"

Even as Harleigh was saying this, she used her feet to push her body up ever so slightly so he could get the jean shorts off of her body.

Back
Top Bottom