Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roleplay plots

Status
Not open for further replies.
[/color]Hello I'm Kat or Kathrine but I'd rather be called Kat. I am not a very good roleplayer I useually only respong with two paragraphs if you get more then you caught me in a writing mood. Any way here is my F-list

Rules

1. 1.I like more plot than smut or maybe an equal amount of both
  2. 2.Respond at least once everyday...I don't want to be left hanging
  3. 3.If you loose interest in the roleplay tell me before you just stop posting
  4. 4.If the plot is red then I am not doing that plot at the moment

~Plots~

Reckless Desirs
Ginger is rich, her father spoils her. But the only thing he refuses to give her is a choice on who she dates. Her father refuses to have her date anyone less than his standards. Rich that is his standard and she hates it.

Save Me
A young girl is adopted by a family. She grows up with them but is more of a maid than part of the family. She does al the leaning, cooking and takes care of the kids. When she does something her adopted father doesn't approve of she is punished. Will she be saved?

Robin
Robin's father owes money to a very powerful man but her father doesn't have tim to get ing so he offers Robin as a payment to keep him happy until her father can get the money. What if the man doesn't want the money anymore what if he wants Robin instead?

This plot is more of a romance/self stuggle kind of thing but we can work things out im PMs:

Halle
A 20 year old collage girl gets caught in a fire while closing a café she works at. She wakes up after a month in the hospital with scars on her face, hands, the inability to use her legs, and no memory of anyone or anything from her past. While she struggles with her memory and self-confidence she meets a guy who helps her through it.

Slave of the Devil
A young womans mother asks a faver from the devil in returne for her daughter. The young woman was to be taken by the devil on her 16th birthday and when the time came she didn't fight but she wasn't going to let him have her so easily.

In the future vampires are the dominate species and humans are sold in an auction. My character is being sold by a previous owner who can't deal with her constant disobedience. My character catches your interest and you see her as a challenge and buy her.

[Craving]
A girl and guy date for two years, the girl finds out she's pregnant. The guy leaves her deciding he isn't ready for a baby. The girl and her family move away, after about 1-2 years she returns to raise her son/daughter. They run into each other him wanting another chance.
-----Pairings-----
Boss/Employee
Boss/Secretary
Student/Teacher
Roomate/Roomate -maybe
Coach/Athlete-maybe
Brother's friend/Sister
Father's friend/Daughter
Prince or Princess/Servant or Prisoner
Knight/Princess
Princess or Prince/Peasant
Vampire/Human
Werewolf/Human
Vampire/Werewolf
Incubus/Human

The Halle one looks fun, though must admit it starkly reminded me of Katawa Shoujo XD
In honesty though, that should be a really fun one for development :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom