Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Train A Dragon Rider (Distain2003 & darkangel76)

Liana felt her heart skip a beat when Thanos told her that he loved her in return. In an instant, all barriers, all walls were broken. All the doubts and questions she had melted away into nothingness. She knew from that moment forward, she’d never doubt him again. Not ever.

Thanos removed himself from Liana, causing her to whimper a little as their connection was broken. He looked into her eyes making her shiver and then leaned in to take her breasts into his mouth. She gasped as his tongue licked and swirled around her nipples, giving them the attention they were so obviously craving.

Suddenly, Thanos looked into Liana’s eyes once again, the gaze intense. “Get on your knees love I am not quite done with you yet,” he said. She swallowed wondering what he was going to do with her. But knowing that he’d never do anything to harm or frighten her, she did as he said.

Liana got onto her knees and glanced over her shoulder. Thanos looked so strong and powerful as he looked at her, his expression more than primal. She licked her lips as he guided himself inside her once more, causing her to bite down on her lip again as her body adjusted to the new sensation of being taken from behind. It didn’t take long for her body to adjust, only a few short moments. The instant he could tell she was all right, he grabbed at her breasts, his fingers playing with her nipples. He then gave her a hard thrust, aiming for the same spot he’d found not so long ago.

Liana cried out with each thrust as Thanos managed to strike her sweet spot, making her beyond aroused and falling into the realm of needing to climax. Just then, he shifted a little so that he could bite down on her shoulder yet maintain the ability to hit where she was most sensitive each and every time he pumped himself inside her.

All the sensations Liana felt, the love, the lust, the passion, the animalistic nature of what they were doing, it made the moment more than perfect. She was literally astounded at the closeness she felt to Thanos and she knew she could spend the rest of her days with him if that was what he truly wanted. She hoped that someway, somehow they could be.

As Thanos continued to take her, Liana reached one of her hands behind herself and tangled her fingers into his hair. She tugged and pulled at it as he pumped, her cries getting louder and louder. She could feel her body succumbing to everything, her mind swirling as rapturous ecstasy flooded her veins and her entire body.

“Thanos… I… I…” Liana stammered between pants and cries, her voice nearly gone from all the wonders her body was experiencing.

Liana saw the edge of the precipice again, wondering how Thanos could do this to her so easily. But she knew how and why. He wanted to please her, to make her feel like the most desired creature in the world and that just made everything so much more. The love she felt for him made her heart hurt in a way that she craved would continue forever. It was brimming inside of her, wanting to pour out all over this man. She hoped that he’d let her show him just how much she loved him for now, more than ever, she wanted him to see.

Thano's could not believe how amazing it felt to make love to this young woman his body needed her more now they he had ever needed anything. They had only been moving together moments when he felt ready to burst as he moved into her from this incredible angle. He knew he had made the right decision to take the risks to free this young woman from her bonds so she could remain the woman he loved.

When Liana's fingers curled into her hair and tugged he groaned out and bit her back a bit more firmly, knowing that the firm bite would leave tiny indents in her skin for most of the night. In moments he was working harder into her he was lost in pleasure his body now completely in control as he moved into her randomly. Shortly after that he called her name and burst inside her grinding and bucking randomly into her as his muscles twitched.

He was struggling to stay on his feet blinded by the overwhelming pleasure she was causing him at this moment. He continued to move into her as best he could his body needing to feel her peek as much as she need the same. He knew training today was over the pair would be exhausted from making love in such a passionate way.

Liana felt her body giving in to the sensations overpowering it, sensations created by Thanos. She could feel his thrusts increase in their pacing, each one successively harder than the previous. As she whimpered and cried, she could sense that he too was nearing the edge, losing control entirely. He bit down on her harder then, but that only made what they were doing that much more pleasurable.

Suddenly, Liana heard Thanos call out her name. The moment the word hit her ears, her body just let go of everything. She felt him release deeply inside her, his length pulsing inside her, filling her to capacity. He continued to move inside her, still striking the sensitive spot he’d recently discovered. At that, she couldn’t hold on any more, she fell over the edge of the precipice and into the abyss of rapturous bliss.

“Thanos!” Liana cried desperately, as her body tensed. The walls inside her body tightened around Thanos, squeezing around him over and over. It was as if they were trying to pull in every drop that he could spill inside her and more. She loved the heat of it, the way it pooled between her legs. It made her feel like they were bonded together somehow and the thought of that was so very appealing.

Slowly, Liana felt her body settle, her breath coming in short, heavy rasps. She reached around to touch Thanos, to show him that she loved him along with the wonderful things he could do to her body. She glanced over her shoulder, their eyes connecting. Twisting her body around so that she could face him, causing them to be free of one another, she stared into his eyes. Touching his cheeks with her hands she brought her forehead against his.

“I love you so much,” Liana whispered as she closed her eyes, her arms wrapping around Thanos’ neck. Small tears spilled from her eyes, as she remained in front of him. “You have no idea…” her voice trailed and she leaned her head against his shoulder, just wanting to be close to him, to stay in the moment. She could feel her breath trying to leave her as the emotions she felt came to the forefront. She only hoped she didn’t overwhelm him or scare him when she’d said what she did.

Thanos smiled as she turned in front of him even as his body twitched the recent eruptions of pleasure by both of them had him so sensitive the cool water almost hurt. Sinking down into her he pressed his weight against the young woman allowing her to feel he was still there even though he had left her. Smiling as she spoke his eyes remaining locked on her his hand resting on her side gently caressing her.

"Your going to have to teach me to feel that intensely then my love. " He said softly smiling gently kissing her bitting her lip gently his tongue tracing the wounds from her biting herself. After a few long moments he broke the kiss and shifted a bit against her as if he was moving to stand. "You stay right here love don't you move a muscle ill be right back for you." He smiled slowly separating from her and moving up onto the beach. The air was getting cold and if he allowed them to stay there much longer it would cause them to catch their death.

Standing he gathered their clothing and sprinted fully nude into the house his arms filled with their clothing, armor and weapons. Tossing the gear in a pile on the couch he gathered a towel and came running from the house back to her brushing the dirt off his body as he moved to her. Once next to her again he helped her to her feet brushing the sand free from her body before wrapping the towel around her. Smiling he scooped her up into his arms as if he was carrying his new wife into their home. Smiling brightly his eyes locked on hers as he carried her into the home and up to their room laying her towel body into the bed gently.

The way Thanos carried her into the cabin, said so very much to Liana. The way he held her close, his eyes locked onto her own, he truly made her feel special, like she was his treasure. He’d said she needed to teach him how to love as intensely as she did. But she found his words somewhat humorous. His actions and expressions already showed her that he could. To her, he already knew how, he just didn’t realize it. So what she truly needed to teach him wasn’t how to love as intensely, but to recognize and acknowledge what she already saw and felt from him.

Gently, Thanos laid Liana’s towel-wrapped body on their bed. She looked up into his eyes and smiled. “You already know how to love as intensely,” she whispered as she reached out for him. She kissed him on the forehead, then on his nose and finally on his lips. “If only you could see what I see…”

Liana pulled Thanos to her so that she could embrace him tightly. She gently stroked his back with her one hand while the other touched his head, her fingers losing themselves within his hair. She smiled as she held him to her body, the feel of him against her more than perfect. She closed her eyes and all the dreams she’d had of them together in the future flooded into her mind. She hoped that one day, at least one of those dreams would come true. Letting her mind settle on the dreams, she let out a contented sigh.

“You are such a beautiful man,” Liana said again, interrupting her own thoughts. She nudged Thanos up a little so that she could look into his dark eyes. She gave him a smile then. “Thank you for letting me see into your soul,” she added before giving him another gentle kiss on his lips.

Thanos shivered as he kissed him and pulled him into her he smiled snuggling into her for a few brief moments letting out a happy sigh. Slowly he slipped from her grip looking into her eyes a faint sparkle creeping threw the darkness of his eyes as she called him beautiful. "Your welcome my darling, why don't you get ready for bed and i will be with you shortly. " He smiled slowly slipping away from her his fingers slipping from her as though it hurt to release her. Smiling he looked at the young woman laying in just a towel and he loved the view to the point it hurt to turn away.

He smiled and moved to the wall of rings and placed his hand on it leaning against it closing his eyes and beginning his prayer. He could feel the weight of his past slipping further and further from him the longer and closer he got to the young woman. She was literally lifting the pain of his past form him to the point he was not certain he even needed his prayer any more. He continued his ritual though simply wanting to keep up his tradition as long as he could not wanting to risk her seeing him reacting to not praying.

After nearly 10 minuets he turned to face the young woman smiling visibly relaxed as he had washed away his pain for the night. Smiling walked back over and crawled into bed looking at the young woman smiling brightly. "You know if it where not for the fact we would get no training done i would change your uniform so you where nude 24 hours a day." He smiled placing his hand on her side he smiled and gave it a gentle squeeze just staring at the young woman.

Liana chuckled a little at Thanos’ words, loving the way his arms felt as they wrapped around her body. He gave her side a small squeeze causing her to jump a little and smile at him lovingly. “I don’t think I could ever focus properly if we were to train that way every day.” Just then she blushed. “But I wouldn’t mind training that way every day either.” She paused a moment. “In fact, I think I’d rather like it.”

Liana wanted to hide at her admission to Thanos, but at the same time, she felt comfortable enough that she wouldn’t give in to such a feeling. Instead, she looked back into his eyes, her cheeks reddened a bit from her words, and gave him a small kiss on his cheek.

It was heavenly just being in each others’ arms. For Liana, it just felt right. Somehow it felt like she’d been with Thanos for more than just a few short days, but for an eternity. An eternity she knew she’d never grow tired of and would only want to last longer some how, if that was possible. She could see herself with him for all time, growing old together, making memories together. And she wanted that, if he’d be willing to give it to her. Somehow, she knew he would if he could. It was just the ‘how’ of it. She had no idea how they could and she couldn’t expect him to know either. She’d thought many times over how to tell her father, but she didn’t see how he’d approve though she hoped he would. Plus, he was already angry at her for what she pulled with the lottery.

Clearing her mind of the more somber thoughts, Liana looked into Thanos’ eyes. She wrapped her arms about his neck and kissed him deeply on the lips. A kiss so tender and so full of love and passion that she felt her heart almost hurt. As she reluctantly pulled away, she smiled at him. “Would you…” she began. “Would you tell me a little about some of your scars?” She hoped her question wouldn’t anger him. She just wanted to know more about him, his past, what made him the man she loved, the man she saw before her. “If you don’t want to, I’ll understand,” she then added, not wanting him to speak of something that perhaps pained him. “I… I just want to know more about you is all.” She gave him another smile and gently caressed his cheek as she waited to see what he’d say.

He smiled at her little subtle slip about enjoying being nude and decided that tomorrow he was going to give her another day to relax. He wanted to spend more time with her before he had to make his flight to the capital to incite his plan and a day spent lounging with the young woman would be perfect in his eyes. He smiled and pushed the blankets down to his knees to reveal the most of his scats and smiled allowing her to see everything.

He took he hand with his gently his palm against the back of he hand pressing her palm against his and began going over the dozens of small scars on his stomach and chest. For each wound he told her the story the location of the battle and how long he had been fighting that day. For each and every scar he gave an exact location of the ring that was on his wall, row and column. Finally he reached the large one on his stomach having avoided purposely the large scars that riddled his chest in back in the long gentle curve that started just below his right his shoulder and ended below his ribs on the left side, as well as the multitude of small burn scars in that same area.

"When i was young around your age i was reaching the end of my training i was going threw the final stages of learning to fight with a blade. I was sparring with a member of Jarvis's... we called them gangs, they where basiclly squads put together by our trainers and Jarvis and i where put in charge of one. Their safety, care, lives where in our hands we where responsible for everything. As i sparred with the young man he cut me on top of the head and in a rage i cut his arm.... I crippled him he would never again lift a blade with that limb. " He spoke softly not proud of what he had done but he knew it was just proof of the animal that was within him.

"When Jarvis learned he challenged me to a dual to the death to defend himself and his man. We took our knives and began to fight, the battle lasted nearly an hour we where a perfect match for each other and our trainers knew it. Finally he exposed himself deciding he must take a risk or the battle would never end. " Thanos's hand slipped from hers leaving it on his stomach and slid under her neck allowing her to use him as a pillow. " He was fast and burred his dagger here, but i saw the opening and at the same time i slashed him, here." His traced her neck from just to the side of her throat to where her neck curved back to her spine a nearly 4 inch gash.

"We both fell instantly neither able to finish the other, the battle was a draw. That is why we fight so hard when we see each other, we both want to prove that falling to the other was a fluke but we have only ever proven that for every step forward or back the one takes the other does the same. " He said softly looking at her his hand moving to rest between her breasts his palm pressing into the initial on her chest as he fell silent.

Liana listened quietly as Thanos told her the stories behind his scars. Each one told of a place, a particular battle. And each one was connected to one of the several rings he had placed on the wall, the display he seemed to acknowledge each night for reasons unknown. Though after hearing the stories, she wondered if it was perhaps to remind him of what he’d been through, what he’d done. In a way she found it honorable and in another she found it sad. The pain and grief he must’ve borne had to be great indeed. It made her terrified of what it would mean to become a dragon rider, to have to fight, to have to take lives of others. She shivered a little at the thought.

Thanos continued to tell Liana about his scars and paused before he finally came to the large scar on his abdomen. He’d yet to tell her about the scars that she saw made what appeared to be a pattern about his chest, a crescent shape of sorts. She wondered if the reason he’d hesitated was because he wasn’t sure if he wanted to share the story behind those or not. Trying not to pay it any mind and deciding to ask him about those later, she just listened to him tell her more about his past.

Liana loved listening to Thanos’ voice. It was rather pleasant to her ears and so very soothing. His beautiful voice suddenly delved deeper into his past. He began to talk about his days of training, the recent battles no longer the main topic. He mentioned Jarvis and the rage he’d unleashed on one of his men during a sparring match. It made her cringe a little hearing about what had happened. But he’d been young and new to everything as well. Plus, men tended to be different when it came to such things. When he talked about the duel he’d had with Jarvis back then, she suddenly recalled the large scar she’d seen on his neck. A small gasp escaped her lips as she realized that it was he who’d given him that. And now she understood why the two had fought upon seeing each other.

“I see,” Liana spoke softly, as Thanos’ hand gently touched the ‘T’ that was starting to scar the flesh between her breasts. She closed her eyes for a moment before reaching up to touch the ‘L’ on his chest. The story behind that scar especially meant a great deal to her since it involved her. She knew that every time her eyes fell upon it, she’d remember their first time together and that, for her, was more than special.

As Thanos suddenly went silent, Liana bit down on her lip. She wanted to ask him about the scars he’d avoided. She knew he did so on purpose and it hurt a little that he wouldn’t tell her about them. But she figured he’d had his reasons. Not sure of what to do, she nuzzled against him.

“Thank you for sharing those stories,” Liana began. “I’m honored.” She hesitated a little before continuing on. “Though I do hope that one day, you’ll tell me about the rest.” She snuggled deeply against him wanting him to know she was not angry nor upset, that she respected his decision to tell her what he wanted and when. “Though only when you’re ready, when you want to. For now, I’m happy you’ve told me so much.”

Liana propped herself up and looked into Thanos’ eyes before giving him a sweet and tender kiss against his lips. A kiss telling him just how very much he meant to her and always would.

Thanos smiled at the young woman as she thanked him it felt nice knowing that she did not look down on him for his past. Even many of the people in the military looked down on him for the brutal efficiency he showed on the field, his kind said he had made killing an art, and became a master, but here he was just a ruthless merchant of death. To have someone so sweet and caring be thankful to hear his stories made him want to cry but he was not able. He had shed his last tear many years ago and could do it no longer.

He frowned when she mentioned the large scars on his chest and moved the blanket to cover the love sick couple no longer wanting to think about that day. His concerns where washed away for a few loving moments as she kissed him so tenderly. Gently he moved the young woman so they where laying on their sides his body curled up against her following its every bend with his. His hand remained between her breasts as his other slipped under her arm and held his wrist gently to keep it there as he slept.

Letting out a soft sigh he pressed his lips against the back of her neck tenderly lovingly showing her all the affection he could muster. "Perhaps, though i am do not know if you should know all of my stories my dear they may mar the image of the man you have come to know. I have earned the names i have been given they where not simply monikers thrown around at a whim. " He spoke softly his warm breath washing over her neck as he settled in to drift off for the night not wanting to think about his past much longer.

Liana could tell that Thanos definitely didn’t want to talk about the scars he’d so carefully avoided talking about. So she had no desire to press him on it either. The last thing she wanted to do was to upset him, not when she felt like she was truly starting to fully understand him. Besides, she’d told him her feelings and that was enough for her. Her love for him usurped any such curiosities; though she did hope that, one day, he’d feel comfortable enough to tell her about them like he did the others. But she could wait; he was worth it. And if it turned out that he could never share it with her, then so be it. She would accept it.

Thanos pulled the blankets up around them both, holding Liana close, his hand gently touching the scarring ‘T’ that marked her skin. Kissing her neck, he told her how his past more or less haunted him, how the names he’d earned were earned for good reason. She could tell that he feared her reaction to learning why such names were given to him. But what he didn’t know was that it didn’t matter to her. She loved the man he was, accepted him for who he was. No matter what horrible things he’d had to endure or commit, she truly loved him. And thanks to Jarvis’ brief explanation about Thanos’ person, she realized that there was more than what was seen on the surface when it came to him as well. It opened her eyes and she was glad of that.

Liana nuzzled against Thanos, pressing her body as close as she could to his. She could feel his warmth and she relished it. His past was his to share or to keep, so she’d leave it at that. Letting out a contented sigh, she closed her eyes, happy to be with him, so close. Her body felt sore and wonderful and she was glad it was Thanos who made her feel that way. She could truly stay in his arms forever.

“I’ll always love you, Thanos,” Liana whispered. “Always…” her voice trailed as she drifted off into a fitful slumber, so happy and content in Thanos’ arms.

Thanos smiled as she drifted off and laid there listening to her breathing feeling her pulse as he touched her gently. For hours he laid there in silence trying to understand how such an angle could love such a monster. He looked down his own form at the scars that made him the man he was today and let out a soft sigh. They would most likely be the last scars on his form having a feeling if he where wounded again he would not live to see the scar.

Finally he drifted off into a calm still sleep, dreams and night mares both escaping him as he lay there sleeping the sleep of the dead. Waking early he smiled and slipped from his bed and down stairs to gather the rest of the berries from the day before. Bringing them up he smiled and crawled back into bed allowing his lips to find her skin at the base of her spine and gently trail kisses up her form.

smiling brightly he let his lips dance against her skin as his hands pressed firmly into her back his thumbs chasing his lips up her spine kneading her soft muscles. Nothing was better then starting the day off with a massage, well almost nothing. He would have loved to began the day in bliss but he was still not certain how their relationship was working. Each time they had been intimate it was a heated moment of passion.

Liana stirred a little as she felt her back being kissed and touched by Thanos. It felt more than wonderful. She let out a soft sigh before twisting her body around so that she could face him. Looking into his eyes, she gave him a smile as her arms wrapped around his neck. Slowly, she pulled him closer so that she could press her lips against his. When their lips touched, she moved hers over his softly, tenderly before finally letting her tongue slip pass them and into his mouth so that she could taste him more fully. He tasted divine, a taste she’d never grow tired of ever.

As Liana kissed Thanos, she let her hands stroke his back, her nails grazing over his skin ever so lightly. She pressed him close, his body falling between her legs. A soft sighing moan escaped her lips and she pressed her body upward into his. The feel of his body on hers was more than wonderful. The sweet contact left her body wanting and craving. Yes, she needed him and she wanted him to know that.

Liana wrapped her legs about Thanos’ waist. Moisture was already beginning to pool between her legs as the ache she felt there began to grow as their bodies touched against each others. Again, she let out a moan through her kisses. Pulling away just a little bit, she kissd up along his cheek until she reached his ear. She nibbled on his ear a little as she bucked her hips against his, hoping that he enjoyed the sensation of her body moving against him.

“I love waking up to you,” Liana whispered in Thanos’ ear, her breath hot against his skin. Again she arched her back, pressing herself against him, her skin flushing a deep shade of pink as her body slowly became aroused just from being near him. “I want you to know just how much I love you,” she added as her body continued to move against his. “I need to show you…”

Thanos smiled as she turned before him kissing him tenderly his arm slipping around her one under her neck the other around her side. He enjoyed their tender kiss their lips dancing together as they kissed he loved the tender innocent kisses she always gave him. It was then he felt her grind against his swollen groin and press her body against his and he smiled she wanted him as much as he wanted her. He thought about the possibilities and continued to kiss her letting his lips tease and nibble on hers.

"You don't need to show me anything my dear I know how you feel about me. " He smiled his hand slipping between them and guiding himself into her as she rocked her hips into him. This was a position he had never made love in before both laying on their sides he wondered if it would feel as lovely and romantic as he though. Awkwardly he began to rock into her nearly slipping completely from her several times as he got used to this new way of making love.

He let out a soft groan as they both moved into each other he slipped his hand up and began gently fondling her breast his thumb teasing her nipple. He bit his lip gently looking into her eyes his other hand gently caressing her back just wanting her to be so happy. "You are the most amazing woman i ever met my love. "

Thanos’ words were like sweet music to Liana’s ears, along with the way he held her to him, touched her, kissed her. She smiled a little at how the night before he’d said he didn’t know how to truly love. Oh if she could make him see. For at that very moment he was loving her, showing her the deepest of affection. One day… one day she hoped to hear the words she’d told him several times over back again and not just alluded to.

“Mmmm…” Liana sighed as Thanos pulled her closer, his hands teasing the nipple of one of her breasts, making it hard.

Liana could feel her entire body flush with warmth as her skin broke out with goose bumps. She shivered a little, her body arching into Thanos’ as their hips slowly bucked toward each other, pausing each time they locked together in contact. She looked deeply into his eyes as she let out small gasps, not wanting to miss the glimpse of his soul as their bodies joined as one

Moaning a little, Liana kept the slow rhythmic pace going, wanting everything to last as long as possible. The moment, the feeling, the closeness. It was nice taking things slowly, relishing the moment to the fullest. It was like she was experiencing another side of Thanos, a side capable of such tenderness and the deepest of love. She liked this side and the stark contrast of it when compared to the man who made love to her the night before. She loved both completely, but knowing and seeing this side made her soul happy, allowed her to truly see and feel the depth of what she was certain he felt for her. It made her feel cherished, a feeling she never wanted to let go of.

Liana brought her one leg up higher along Thanos’ leg until it rested on his hip. She grabbed his shoulder gently, giving it a small squeeze as she pressed her body against his. Another soft moan escaped her lips as she pushed her hips into his. Leaning forward a little, she gently brushed her lips against his, but not enough to call what she did a kiss. As she caressed his lips with hers, she couldn’t help but whimper a little. Skin pink, body warm, the ache between her legs was growing. Despite that, she kept the pace slow, her arms wrapped tightly around his body.

Closing her eyes, Liana focused on how Thanos filled her up as he slowly thrust himself inside her. The sensation was almost euphoric, bringing her to levels of ecstasy she hadn’t felt before. She could feel the sweat starting to form on her skin, making it glisten as she moved against him. The slips and slides of their bodies against each other was beyond amazing as it increased the intensity of each and every tactile sensation she received as their bodies touched. She truly was in heaven.

“Thanos…” Liana whispered, so much love in her tone. She opened her eyes once again and stared deeply into his. As they teared a little, she gave him a smile. “I’m yours forever.”

Thanos loved watching her skin react to his touches and affections and watching the small bumps cover her skin pleased him greatly. His strong stomach flexing slowly pulling him up and into her as they made love in an almost painfully slow manner. Even so he could feel the tension starting to build up in his stomach telling him that he was inching closer to the magical climax she gave him.

Gently his finger pressed the soft swollen nub to his thumb pinching her nipple gently rolling it between his fingers twisting it ever so gently. He smiled and stared into her eyes as they showed their affection in the most intimate of ways he memorized each and ever intricacy of her eyes he wanted to be able to see them with his eyes closed. He shivered as she ran her lips across his wanting to laugh as she let her lips dance against his it was so sweet and cute.

He smiled as she proclaimed she was his and he could not help but chuckle and lean in to kiss her tenderly. "That is good because i had no intention of ever letting you go. Your stuck with me now for better or worse. " He smiled and leaned in kissing her firmly as if to prove his point that she was his now to be with for as long as he was alive.

Liana felt her body and soul go ablaze as Thanos gave her a firm and passionate kiss. His words had sparked the fire and his actions only fueled it more. Slowly, she could feel the warmth within her growing and growing until it finally reached the highest of levels. Her clit was throbbing, her muscles tensing. She could feel her own wetness seeping slightly each time Thanos drew out of her, making her crave more.

Arms gripping him tightly, Liana began to buck her hips a little faster. She kissed Thanos fiercely as the burn within her grew more and more intense. Her mind began to swirl as all thought fled her mind. All she could see was him and her, together in a sea of stars.

Panting heavily, Liana let out a series of small moans. Her eyes teared and she buried her face against Thanos’ chest, her lips resting against the ‘L’ he cut into himself a few days ago. “Thanos… Thanos…” Liana whispered over and over again as her body came closer and closer to that blissful climax that only he could give her.

Suddenly, Liana felt her muscles clench down around Thanos. Her entire body shook as her hips continued to buck against his hips, drawing him in deeply, encouraging him to follow where she’d gone. Into blissful heaven.

Thanos smiled as she began to rock harder into him it was exactly what he needed to help him peek. The slow pace was absolutely excrutiating and driving him mad as he craved more and more of her. Smiling as she called his name and buried herself into his chest he gave her nipple a firm tweak just to remind her he was teasing it. His groans grew as she began moving faster into him his own pace matching hers as they continued to make love.

"Dear god!" He groaned as her body clamped down on him again each time felt as though it was the first and it always surprised him as to how amazing it felt. Groaning loudly as her orgasm pushed him to climax giving her body exactly what it was trying to take from him. His arms both wrapped around her and held her body to his firmly not allowing her to move much more then a wiggle as he ground into her.

For several long moments he remained nearly silent just pressing himself hard into her waiting for their orgasms to subside before he released his grip on her. Smiling as he looked over the young womans face and laid his head down to relax some she had a way of tiering him quickly. "You have the day off again love, I just want to spend the day relaxing and sharing your company. " He said softly his hands running over her body exploring her again taking in every line committing every inch to memory.

Liana smiled at Thanos, sighing contentedly as his hands gently ran over her body, leaving nothing untouched, nothing unexplored. She closed her eyes just then, enjoying the feel of him caressing her body, holding her close. It was pure heaven. She could honestly stay like that with him forever, allowing herself to totally get lost in all things him.

“I’d love that,” Liana said softly, looking deeply into Thanos’ eyes.

Liana was grateful that Thanos wanted to give her another day to relax. It was wonderful and she knew she needed it. The conditioning and work it took to do the things she needed to for her training easily took its toll on her. And coupling it with the love making between the two of them… well, it made it that much more difficult as well. Though she wouldn’t have wanted it any other way. She wanted as much time with him as she could get since she had no idea what was in store for them in the future. She knew what she wanted, but she knew that such a desire was something that she may not be allowed to actually have. The idea of that made her heart hurt so badly. It made her want to weep with the deepest of sorrows.

Trying not to dwell on morbid possibilities since she wanted to make the most of their time together, Liana smiled and touched Thanos’ cheek. “What would you like to do today then?” She leaned toward him and kissed his lips sweetly. “We have the whole day to ourselves.” The happiness she felt toward him could be heard in her voice and seen in her eyes.

Liana wondered what they’d get to do together after they finally got out of bed. Honestly, it didn’t even matter to her. Just being able to be in Thanos’ presence was enough. It made her feel complete and so very happy. She also liked knowing that he too was content just being with her. Again, it made her wonder how he could possibly think himself incapable of truly loving someone when it was becoming more and more evident to her that he could… that he did.

Thanos smiled and leaned in kissing the nape of her neck his mouth opening and his tongue swirling as he nibbled and kissed on her. Every time he moved even just a little bit he groaned and twitched he was still inside her and every single movement sent a chill down his spine. He loved feeling her so close and touching him in so many ways and places he could lay there forever. He knew they would need to get up eventually and move around some time today but he did not want to think about it for now.

"Tomorrow we are going to work on your strength there is a pile of rubble about 200 yards up the mountain i think we shall move it. " He said each word chased by either a bite or a kiss on her neck as he continued to taste her taking what he felt he needed. Time, time to taste and touch her in every conceivable way. His hands continued to explore her smiling he slowly rolled her onto her back letting out a groan as they slipped and moved against each other. He was taking great care to stay inside her as long as humanly possible.

Slowly he broke his assault on her neck and looked down at her nude form as the covers slipped off his back. Smiling his hands moved to her stomach and began massaging it firmly working the muscles deeply. He would leave her in a puddle on the bed by massaging each and every muscle in her entire body.

When Thanos spoke, he avoided Liana’s question and instead mentioned what he wanted her to do next for her training. It made her chuckle to herself even though he was lavishing her body with the most wonderful of attention as he bit and kissed her neck. He was forever the warrior, the dragon rider, and she loved that about him. It was who he was at the core and she wouldn’t have him any other way. Nodding, she answered, her voice breathy because of his assaults, “All right.”

Just then Liana gasped as Thanos shifted their bodies, taking care to keep them joined together as one. She let out a sigh as she felt his weight upon her, her pale eyes locking onto his dark ones. Unblinking, she stared deeply into them, glimpsing that beautiful soul she now saw every time she let her eyes gaze into his. A soul she felt privileged to be allowed to see.

Thanos then began to massage Liana’s tummy. She giggled a little at the initial contact, but soon closed her eyes, relishing how good it felt for her muscles to be worked on so lovingly, so tenderly. She heaved a sigh as her body melted into the bed and under his magical hands.

“That feels wonderful,” Liana whispered on a sigh, letting her mind fill with thoughts about Thanos and herself, thoughts about a happy future, one where there was no more war and they could just be together as she knew they were meant to be.

Thanos smiled again and leaned down kissing and nibbling over her heart as his hands finished their work massaging everything from where the pair where joined to the bottom of her breasts. He then set to work on her right arm slowly massaging her hand having pulled it between them as he worked. His skilled hands slowly making their way up her arm spending several long minuets almost as if they refused to inch ever higher.

"I am a bit out of practice i hope you don't mind if i take some time practicing on you now that i can do so properly. " Smiling it had been so very long since a woman had wanted to spend any time with him let alone time laying around nude together. He sat up slowly causing him to grind into her the movement forcing his eyes to roll back and a loud groan to escape his mouth. He froze for a moment while he recovered his hypersensitivity at the moment causing him to lose focus for several moments.

Slowly he set to work finishing her arm and starting on her left after nearly 10 minuets he had finished every inch of her from that he could do with out pulling from her. Moving to lay on her chest his forehead pressed against hers staring deeply into her eyes. Resting an elbow on either side of her head he fiddled with her hair gently as he settled into her comfortably. "I am torn i want to finish your massage but then i would have to remove myself from the most heavenly place i have ever seen. "

As Thanos worked every knot out of the muscles he could reach on Liana’s body, she felt herself melting deeper and deeper into the bed. It was so wonderful just being with him, spending time with him. Every moment was precious to her and ones she’d never forget. His hands were like magic as they touched her body, easing the tension, making her feel warm, safe and cherished. His touches were so careful and meticulous that she couldn’t help but smile. To think only days ago, he’d lashed at her with ropes. Back then, he had not a care in the world for her. Now, it was as if she were porcelain, his very own special treasure to lavish upon whenever he wanted.

Liana smiled, nearly chuckling when Thanos mentioned that he was out of practice. Despite his words, she didn’t believe it. As far as she was concerned, he was perfect, making her feel beautiful and so very loved. As he shifted above her body, she couldn’t help but let out a small gasp as he rubbed against her in just the right ways. Ways that caused jolts of pleasure to radiate from her middle and out to every limb.

“Mmm…” Liana sighed.

Just then, Thanos leaned over Liana, pressing his forehead to hers, his dark eyes locked onto her pale. His gaze was so intense that she couldn’t help but shiver a little. And she felt her tummy flutter at the thought of being the only woman given such a gaze by him. She he’d had others before her, but she was certain he’d never looked at any of them the way he looked at her. Especially now. And that alone was enough for her.

"I am torn I want to finish your massage but then I would have to remove myself from the most heavenly place I have ever seen,” Thanos said.

Liana blushed at Thanos’ words. Oh this man knew how to love. More than ever she was sure of it. But if he wanted to believe otherwise, then so be it. For now. She knew the truth. It was clear as crystal. With a smile, she wrapped her arms around his body, her fingers playing with his dark hair.

“I’m not ready to be parted from you,” Liana whispered as she pulled him closer so that she could place her lips gently against his. She let out a sigh the moment they made contact.

Liana then began to massage Thanos’ head, her fingers kneading his scalp, gently tugging on his hair. More sighs passed over her lips and she gave his lower lip a little nibble before she kissed him more firmly. As her lips moved over his, she finally slipped her tongue past his so that she could taste him. As her tongue explored his mouth, her hips began to rock a little, pushing up against his in an agonizingly slow rhythm.

“You are my heaven, Thanos. My everything,” Liana then whispered, her heart completely open for Thanos to see for she wanted him to see all of her, all of who she was.

Thanos groaned loudly into their kiss as he returned even he slow motions she was making was enough to drive him wild. It was rapidly becoming torturous to leave himself inside her and not make love to her. As fantastic as it was to remain inside her as long as possible it was so fantastic it almost hurt. He began matching her pace and rocking into her slowly biting his lip hard trying to control her pleasure.

"You know i think we could find a way to make this part of our training. I feel as tired after as i do after running around the lake. " He smiled looking into her eyes again as he opened them to stare into her eyes as they made love again though he knew this slow pace could not last. It was becoming more and more important for him to peak again as she had him throbbing inside her from the firm grip she was giving him.

After nearly 20 minuets of painfully slow motions and gentle kisses Thanos picked up the pace. They had made slow passionate love all morning and his body needed her more now then ever. He rocked firmly into her almost with out warning bucking firmly as her hips came up to meet his driving her down into the bed holding her there for a few moments before matching it with with a flurry of firm thrusts. He was rocking hard into her now groaning loudly his groan becoming nearly a hum he was not able to silence it for very long.

Liana smiled when Thanos mentioned the idea of their love making being a part of their training. Yes, he truly was a dragon rider through and through. Her dragon rider. They continued to make love, the pace slow, torturous, wonderful. But after a while, she could see that he needed to go faster, that his body was begging for her and she was more than willing to give it.

Liana’s entire body went limp as Thanos quickened the pace, his hips moving against hers in swift, hard movements. Each thrust he made drove her further into the bed, causing her to gasp. His thrusts became harder still and as he pushed her down with his body, he’d keep her there for a moment before pumping into her once more as if in a frenzy. His groans were loud and they only made her body ache for his, wanting more.

Small moans passed over Liana’s lips, her body writhing as Thanos continued to drive himself into her. Before long, she was seeing stars, her body so very ready to fall over the edge and into the abyss of pleasure she knew awaited her. She arched her body up into his, her hips trying their best to match his erratic rhythm. She was getting close to climax. Her entire body was tense and on fire, her skin pinkened from the exertion of their love making.

“Oh god, Thanos…” Liana cried out desperately. Suddenly, she felt her entire body go wild. Her hips bucked on their own, begging to meet Thanos’ as they worked to get closer to him. She could feel her muscles beginning to squeeze just before they could no longer hold out and began to pulse hard around him over and over again.

Liana rode out her orgasm, letting out whimpers and cries as she did so. Her body was spent and it felt magnificent. The soreness she felt between her legs was heavenly, a reminder of what they’d just shared together. Smiling, she pulled Thanos close and kissed him firmly on the lips, a kiss filled with love and passion, a kiss she hoped told him just how much he meant to her.

Back
Top Bottom