Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Train A Dragon Rider (Distain2003 & darkangel76)

Thanos smiled at her as she asked what if she was to wear it and he nodded it looked so lovely on her compared the loose tunics. He smiled and pressed his curled his fingers around hers moving towards her his hand resting on her ribs threw leaning in to kiss her. Moments before his lips touched hers there was a snort at the window as the dragon outside warned him there was something coming. Letting out a sigh simply because placeing his hand on the girls cheek he smiled and stole a quick peck on the other cheek.

"No matter what you see stay your blade do not get involved." He said softly turning and leaving the room moving down the stairs quickly placing his mask on his face as he moved quickly outside. He was nearly at a jog as he made his way out into the clearing just before the house a strange sparkle came from the clouds in the distance. Within moments the clear form a dragon could be seen coming straight at the house. The man on the dragons back armor nearly glowed the polished plate armor was nearly a perfect mirror.

Soon the rider dissmounted the back of the white drake and an electricity filled the air as he moved spear in hand towards Thanos. Hanging from the side of the dragons was the symbol of Phier and emblazoned on the riders cloak was the same symbol. The dragons paced staring at each other only about 30 feet separating the large beasts as they glared at each other. The riders circled each other like a pair of dogs deciding if they wanted to fight over land, neither's face could be seen as the new rider had a helm on covering his head completely.

Soon the spear wielding soldier lunged thrusting repeatedly at Thanos the fight was so fluid it was as if these two men knew what the other was thinking. The bitter battle of sword and spear looked more like a dance then a fight each carefully avoiding the others attacks, countering them effortlessly. Soon enough Thanos had managed to grip the spear and slash at the others wrists forcing him to release the weapon. Tossing it towards the house it stuck into the ground feet from the front door.

Then they began dueling with swords each slashing at the other blades singing as the sped threw the air. Sparks flew as the blades slammed into each other as the dance continued for several long minuets neither able to gain the upper hand. All in one motion they each disarmed the other standing there the others sword in their hands eyes locked as they decided if they needed to continue the fight.

Thanos visibly relaxed moments after the blades where exchanged and turned the sword holding it carefully by the blade. The other rider did the same and they exchanged blades again both slipping their own weapon into its scabbard before moving to shake the others hand. "You always where the best Thanos. " The white rider spoke as he draped his arm over Thanos giving him a friendly hug. Thanos returned the favor and stepped back removing his mask revealing the bright smile that had taken hold on his face. "If that was the case their would not be a pair of us alive today my friend, no matter what you say we are equals. "

Liana felt her breath catch when she realized Thanos was about to kiss her. She longed to feel his lips against hers, craved it, needed it. Just as she was about to get her wish, there was a loud snort at the window. Immediately he pulled away and acknowledged the dragon. He turned to look at her once more gently touching her one cheek with his hand and then giving her quick kiss on the other cheek.

Frozen and stunned, Liana couldn’t help but smile at Thanos. Her mind was reeling; she was more than confused. He’d said he didn’t want her, words that had stung her since the day prior. Yet here he was showing her tenderness, allowing her to glimpse his soul through his dark eyes. She honestly didn’t know what to make of it and again she allowed her heart to hope, though it went against her better judgment.

"No matter what you see stay your blade do not get involved,” Thanos then whispered to Liana as he turned to head out of the room.

Liana followed Thanos, but paused in the doorway for a moment. She watched him descend the creaky staircase, placing his mask over his head as he did so. When he reached the bottom and headed toward the door, she too went down the stairs. Slowly, she walked across the room toward the door. Biting down on her lip, she opened it and peered outside.

In the distance, Liana saw another dragon, the complete opposite of the magnificent black creature that Thanos rode. Its rider, too, was Thanos’ complete opposite. He wore brilliant armor that shone like the sun where Thanos’ was that of the night. Her eyes wide, she watched the two of them fight.

More than once, Liana wanted to rush to Thanos’ side, to help him even though she knew she’d never be able to match the other rider in talent or bravery. She’d only make things worse. Then she caught sight of it. The other rider was from Pheir. She saw the crest on his cape causing her to gasp.

“What’s going on?” Liana whispered to herself as she watched the two dragon riders battle.

Suddenly, the two men stopped. They spoke to each other though Liana couldn’t make out what they’d said. She watched them hug each other as if they were old friends. It was all so bizarre. Tilting her head, her hands shaking a little, she remained frozen in the doorway as she watched them begin to make their way toward the cabin.

The second rider smiled and patted Thanos on the shoulder laughing and removing his helm pinning it under his arm revealing his short brown hair and clean shaven face. "The only reason you have yet to be able to kill me is we always fight in my element the sun aiding me in my defenses. " Behind the riders the dragons still paced like caged lions wanting so badly to tear into their counterpart.

"Come brother we have much to talk about. " Thanos smiled turning and leading the man who had to be in his early thirties towards the home upon reaching Liana they stopped and turned to face her.

"This must be the Royal Rider that everyone is speaking about. " He smiled offering his hand to the young woman clearly all hostility that should be shown between to enemy soldiers had been left far south on the killing fields.

"Liana, This is Jarvis of Sul. " Thanos smiled clearly he was proud to be friends with the rider of Phier even knowing full well how unsettling it would be for her to have the enemies greatest rider in her presence.

Jarvis took a moment to gaze at the young woman before speaking softly in the tongue Thanos had used when speaking to his drake. Smiling he again looked at the young woman his dark green eyes finding hers staring deeply into them. "Well my friend you have what you wish sequestered away training an angel why i ride as the sole rider of Sul left in the fight."

Thanos glared at at him as he implied that he was running from the fight and leaving his friend on the battlefield alone. "You know full well that i never asked for this I would rather be out there trying to add your name to my wall. " Jarvis simply nodded and patted his friend on the shoulder fully understanding his friend was meant for war.

Liana felt both her breath and her heart quicken as Thanos and the golden rider approached the cabin.

"This must be the Royal Rider that everyone is speaking about,” the golden rider spoke as he offered his hand to Liana, his expression that of kindness. Still a bit hesitant, she took his hand in hers and shook it.

“Liana, this is Jarvis of Sul,” Thanos then said as he smiled. It was clear to Liana that these two men knew each other and though they fought against one another, they were indeed friends. Then she remembered. Thanos had told her back when she’d first met him that he was originally from Pheir. Had the two men fought together at one time? She didn’t know and she wondered if she’d ever find out.

Jarvis muttered something that Liana didn’t understand, causing her to tilt her head and furrow her eyebrows. He then glanced at Thanos from the corner of his emerald eyes before locking them onto hers. "Well my friend you have what you wish sequestered away training an angel while I ride as the sole rider of Sul left in the fight."

Liana just stared at Jarvis, his words taking her aback completely.

Thanos gave Jarvis a slightly angered look. Liana could see that he was upset, that Jarvis’ words had struck a nerve. “You know full well that I never asked for this I would rather be out there trying to add your name to my wall."

Liana looked over at Thanos as he spoke, his words like daggers into her heart. No sooner had she allowed her heart to open once more, he proclaims to his friend that he’d rather be in battle than with her. Fighting meant more, war meant more. Again, she felt her heart breaking, her blue eyes watering.

Taking a deep breath, trying to hold back the tears that wanted to spill, Liana looked at Jarvis and spoke softly. “I’m hardly an angel, sir. Though you are kind to say such a thing.” She gave him a curtsey, though it looked rather odd given her attire. Swallowing, she continued. “I fear I’m more of a burden than anything to this great man,” she gestured toward Thanos, trying her best to smile. Feeling dizzy, she needed to sit down. “I…” she began, her voice trailing. “I need to sit down.”

At that, Liana headed back inside the cabin and sat down on one of the couches. She didn’t know if it was the armor, meeting someone who was of the enemy or Thanos’ words that had affected her so. For all she knew it had been all three. Sitting down, she could feel that the blood had rushed from her head, causing the room to spin. She placed a hand against her forehead and looked up as both Thanos and Jarvis entered the cabin. As the two approached her, she wondered why Jarvis had come. Had Thanos summoned him? If so, then why.

Body shaking, the room still spinning Liana then asked, her voice nothing but a whisper, “Why do I have the pleasure of meeting you, dragon rider?”

Thanos could tell that she had taken his words the not the way he intended again it seemed nothing he could say could prevent her from being offended. Once she excused herself the pair turned to their dragons and spoke sternly in their tongue both dragons laying down but never breaking their glare at one another. They clearly did not get along as well as their riders but they respected them enough to obey.

The riders conversed softly in their tongue as they entered the home both removing their blades and leaving them by the door. It was clear this was not their first conference since they had became enemies they went threw the same patterns they had gone threw their entire life. Moving slowly to the chairs opposite each other setting down it was clear form their body language that Thanos was getting the worst of the conversation.

When Liana spoke up they both turned to her and smiled, the dull light removing the shine from Jarvis's armor no longer making him appear to glow. A prominent scar the on his neck the only thing marring his appearance as he sat smiling clearly the man took good care of himself. "When a rider of Sul calls for aid the rest come immediately. Especially when there are only the pair of us for one to call the other means something important needs to be discussed. " He smiled remaining as polite as he could be clearly better mannered thing his black clad counterpart.

"Liana would you mind making us lunch so we can talk, I don't mean to offend. Neither of us have eaten today and im sure it has been some time since Jarvis has eaten. " He looked at her smiling wanting her to feel included but knowing that she would not enjoy the way they spoke. Knowing she would feel left out as the spoke in their preferred tongue, he always thought it rude to hold a private conversation in front of someone.

Liana nodded in response to Thanos asking her to make them all lunch. She understood why he asked her and she could see that he felt badly that she couldn’t be included in the conversation. She just wished she knew why he’d summon Jarvis. What would cause him to do such a thing? Trying not to dwell on it, she stood up and curtsied as best she could, given that she was wearing armor, before walking over to the kitchen area.

As Liana busied herself in the kitchen, her ears couldn’t help but pick up the mumblings between Thanos and Jarvis. She longed to know what they were discussing, but it was clear that she wasn’t to be let in on the secret. Though she supposed it was just as well. She was still an apprentice, hardly fit for the battlefronts. And Thanos didn’t want her, so the potential of such a bond overriding the fact that she was no soldier was something she figured wouldn’t even come into play.

Liana went through the pantry and found some bread, cheese and fruit. She also found some bits of salted meat. As quietly as possible, she began to cook the meat. As the meat sizzled, she went to work on the bread, cheese and fruit. She cut everything into slices or pieces and placed each in its own bowl. It took several minutes for the meat to cook to a point in which she was satisfied, but once it was, she placed it on a plate and cut it into slices as well.

The food prepared, Liana brought each dish over to the table, followed by plates and silverware. Once the table was set, she poured each man a large cup of ale and set the filled cups beside each. She then filled a cup for herself with water and brought it over to the table.

Liana looked at the two men who were still quite heavily into their conversation. She cleared her throat causing them to look at her. “Lunch is ready,” she said softly, casting her eyes downward as she moved to take a seat.

The moment she had left the pair of warriors began speaking in their own tongue Thanos quickly over took the conversation and began laying out his plan. At several points Jarvis looked at him stunned not sure to think the rider brilliant or mad but certain his idea was unique. Fortunately the pair had a bond that went far beyond the loyalties of king and country a bond forged in blood and death. They discussed their plan both realizing that it could be the end of them both and would almost certainly put an end to their military careers.

As she called them to lunch they both stood and shook hands knowing that if the other failed they would be both be dead soon. Moving to set at the table the weight of their decision showing on both of their faces even as they both feigned being happy and relaxed. It was something they where quite good at as it was there job to make people happy, and at the same time destroy life.

Thanos leaned in and ate silently he was even in the company of close friends not one for small talk especially with something so heavy weighing on his mind. Jarvis on the other hand smiled and glanced at the lovely young woman to his right delighting in the company. "So princess, how is your training going? Has he got you learning to fight yet? It is quite clear he is not starving you to inspire your training yet. " He smiled again and looked at the them both recalling the training the pair had gone threw to become what they are.

"No i don't think i will starve her because if she is anything like you she wont survive the young drakes to fight for food. As i recall that tiny red almost ate you instead of the sheep. " Thanos smirked and Jarvis cringed not enjoying being the but of the joke for once especially in front of the lovely young woman.

Liana sat down and immediately took a sip of her water as the two dragon riders helped themselves to a portion of the lunch she’d made. When they finished taking what they wanted, she took some for herself. The three of them ate in silence for several long moments. Liana wondered what the two had been discussing so heatedly while she’d been preparing lunch. The way Thanos had spoken to Jarvis made it seem like whatever it was that was on his mind had been of utmost importance to him. Almost dire at times. Having been isolated from the other dragon riders at the battlefront and away from the various ongoings of the war, she wondered what could have possibly gotten him to act so passionately.

“So princess, how is your training going? Has he got you learning to fight yet? It is quite clear he is not starving you to inspire your training yet,” Jarvis suddenly spoke, interrupting Liana’s thoughts.

Just as Liana was about to answer, Thanos spoke instead. “No I don’t think I will starve her because if she is anything like you she won’t survive the young drakes to fight for food. As I recall that tiny red almost ate you instead of the sheep.”

Liana’s eyes went wide. She looked from Thanos to Jarvis and back again. Jarvis looked sheepish, bordering on annoyed, at the memory Thanos had recalled. She didn’t blame him, especially given the sort of man he obviously was now. Plus Thanos had called him his equal, so to her that indeed meant something.

Feeling badly for Jarvis, Liana finally spoke up. “I’m sure I’d have been eaten, not just nearly.” Both men looked at her as her words interrupted their banter. “I can’t even lift a saddle properly and that’s with both rest and proper nourishment.” She gave them both a smile and took a sip of her water, her cheeks red at having mentioned one of her many discovered flaws since her training had begun.

The three sat in silence for several more moments, making Liana very uncomfortable. She took a few more bites of food and then picked up her water.

“Excuse me,” Liana said, standing up suddenly. It was clear she was embarrassed, feeling totally out of place. She felt that she was no longer a princess and she knew she was a failure as a dragon rider. The ultimate disappointment for Thanos, she was certain. “I’ll let you two catch up some more. I’ll be back to do the dishes.” At that, Liana sipped at her water and headed for the creaky staircase leading to the bedrooms.

Thanos stood not long after her wanting her to be emotionally stronger as well as physically the way she walked away was sad. Jarvis stood as well having eaten and went outside to talk to his dragon for a moment knowing that the decision he was making could cost both their lives. Thanos jogged up the stairs and into his room walking up to the young woman and slipping his hands around her sides.

"Liana what is wrong? Why did you walk away? We where both where you are right now both of us at one point where thought we would never be a dragon rider. The only difference is where we are from, in our home you are born a rider and once you turn 12 you enter training. " He said softly the memories of the hard life and brutal training he had gone threw to be the man he was. It was a rough life growing up but he knew he was the better for it he only wished the training he had gone threw still existed.

"Come down say good bye he will be leaving soon he has a long flight ahead of him if he wishes to not draw attention to himself. " Thanos took her hand gently and lead her from the room and down the stairs not giving her much of a choice to come see his friend. At the door he released her hand and walked outside taking the spear from the ground and walking over to the silvery rider handing it to him. "3 days my friend I will see you in 3 days let us hope everything works as planned. "

Liana nodded and let Thanos hold her hand. It felt so nice and so very warm. She wanted him to pull her into an embrace, but knew that wasn’t possible with company around. And she was still so confused over what he thought of her, his actions and words contradicting each other, making her brain reel.

As they descended the stairs, Liana tried to clear her head. She was tired of feeling miserable. If she was a disappointment, then so be it. So long as she gave it her all, she could be proud of herself for trying even if it wasn’t good enough. She could live on knowing she had no regrets. Besides, she knew she loved Thanos and he seemed to want her to become the best dragon rider she could. For him, she’d try, even if ultimately he didn’t want her the way she wanted him. At least she could give him something to let him know she cared for him deeply.

Setting her jaw, Liana followed Thanos out of the cabin and over to where Jarvis was getting ready to mount his gleaming white dragon. She caught the last few words that Thanos had said to him and she found them peculiar. What plan? Three days? Taking a deep breath, she decided to dismiss it. It had been what they’d been discussing earlier in a language she didn’t understand. Of course that meant that they truly didn’t want her to know about their topic of conversation. No matter. Once her training was done, she and Thanos would be separated anyway. So she figured it best not to think on it and let things go as they may.

“It was wonderful meeting you, Jarvis,” Liana said with a smile. “I have great admiration for what men like you and Thanos can do. I hope that one day I will be as great.” She gave him an awkward curtsey and offered him her hand to shake.

Liana then looked over at Thanos and gave him a smile. She found a renewed sense of self as she’d walked from the cabin to Jarvis. It was time to stop dwelling on things and just accepting them for what they were. It was time to take advantage of whatever came her way and not over thinking things.

Turning to Thanos, Liana then said, “I’d like to take a jog. Once Jarvis has taken his leave, will you help me stretch?”

Thanos smiled at them both and moved over to his dragon quietly speaking to it his hand on its neck softly reassuring it. While he was talking Jarvis stepped in close to the young woman leaning in whispering into her ear as he squeezed her hand gently. "You are very fortunate to have Thanos as a teacher but don't let him fool you he is not the animal he wants you to think he is. He is just quiet and not good with people some times if you want infromation you have to ask and realize he does not know how to word things. "

His eyes where much softer then his friends he did not carry the same weight of his friend even if they where as close as they claimed to be. Stepping over to his dragon Thanos walked back over looking to the young woman giving her a soft smile. "Go fetch the sword i gave you when on the battle field time for you to learn to use it. " He spoke softly then turning to his friend he touched the neck of his dragon who was clearly not pleased about the touch. "With luck soon enough we will not have to see what happens if we fight in my element. " Thanos spoke softly hoping that his plan would keep him having to kill his last remaining friend.

As the rider took his spear and flew away Thanos let out a soft sigh he was nervous about what they had spoken of his plan was very dangerous and he did not like risking his friends life. Slowly he turned and went over to the fallen tree where he was going to show the young woman to use this weapon. Or at least give her a way to build her strength and make her blows with it more impactful.

Jarvis’ final words struck something inside of Liana. It made her wonder if she’d been wrong to get upset the other day when Thanos had said what he did. Perhaps it just came out wrong? After all, her reaction seemed to anger him and his actions often times contradicted the words he said. In a way, it made sense. Though a small part of her was still unsure.

Deciding to take Jarvis’ words to heart, Liana made up her mind that from that moment on she’d be direct with Thanos if he said something that bothered her. Perhaps then she could avoid feeling miserable, not to mention avoid upsetting the man she loved. Her cheeks reddening a little, she realized just how sheltered she truly had been. Her father had not only kept the realities of war from her, but other things as well. And this was the result of such things. It was time to break that cycle.

Liana looked at Thanos, her eyes expressing the love she felt for him as he spoke to her about learning how to use her blade. She gave him a nod as he asked her to fetch the blade, but before doing so, she looked to Jarvis one last time and gave him a knowing a smile, a smile of thanks for relaying something seemingly simple, but so much more.

At that, Liana headed back to the cabin to go get her blade. She wrapped the belt with her blade and sheath on the side around her waist so that the blade rested on her hip. When she was satisfied with how it set, she headed back outside and toward the place where Thanos had wanted to meet her. As she walked, she looked up to the sky. In the distance, she could see Jarvis flying away on his gleaming white dragon. It was quite a sight and such a contrast to how Thanos appeared both in person and on his midnight-colored dragon.

Liana slowly approached Thanos. She felt like her entire body was on fire and she looked at him differently now. Even more so than before. If Jarvis’ words were true, then she had nothing to fear, or so her heart told her. As she moved closer, her eyes locked onto his, the intensity of emotion quite strong as they glittered like stars in her pale eyes.

Her heart racing, her breath quickening, Liana spoke, her voice husky, “I’m ready.”

Once he had reached the tree he set to work making an area for the young woman to get started. His firm swings removing at least one branch with every motion usually removing two as he started clearing from the top of the tree. He set to work tossing the now freed branches away to give her a place to stand and even began clearing some of the branches away further down the tree. He did not want her blade to become choked in the clog of limbs and foul the swing simply because the amount of branches.

His hand moved swiftly removing the small limbs from the tree leaving the remaining branches bare. Simple sticks poking of a dead log the land littered with small sticks that he did not bother to pick up. Smiling once she walked up he covered his face with the mask wanting to be able to hide pride or frustration. Once she was there he took his sword out and showed her how to grip hers and then began going threw the motions with her.

Smiling he began showing her foot work how to plant and use her legs to drive threw the blows. His hands guiding her body as he stepped behind her and showed her the proper motions wanting her muscles to remember the way he moved them. He was quite for the most part only speaking to correct her motion from time to time as he tried to focus on the task at hand. Finally he turned her lose on the tree stepping back his eyes watching her ready to correct any misstep or pour swing.

Liana just took things as they were while Thanos taught her the basics in using her blade. She felt awkward and clumsy. But she tried to remember, that at one time Thanos, too, had probably been clumsy with such a weapon in his hands. He had the benefit of learning young and now having had many years of experience behind him. Trying to keep that in mind, she forged on, listening to what he had to say and moving her body the way he manipulated it to move.

As Thanos touched her, Liana could feel tingles radiating throughout her body. It didn’t matter that there were clothing and armor barring the way. The mere fact that he was touching her, even if his mind was solely focused on the task at hand, was enough for her. It made her crave later.

After what felt like hours, Thanos turned Liana loose, letting her take strikes and make swings at a tree. She was hot, sweaty and tired. But for him, she’d continue and she wouldn’t complain. He was only doing what he thought best and she repeated that over and over in her mind.

Liana swung at the tree several times, desperately trying to remember what Thanos had just taught her in regards to grip, stance and movement. It wasn’t easy and there were times where she realized her mistakes and then tried to correct for them. She had a long way to go before she’d be any good with such a weapon, but she was satisfied that she did better than she expected herself to do. At least she didn’t fall or trip over something.

Liana continued her mock battle with the tree, Thanos interjecting only when he felt it necessary. After a while, the heat and weight of the armor became too much. She could feel herself overheating, could feel her breathing becoming more difficult.

Heaving a sigh, Liana relaxed her body and turned to face Thanos. “I need a moment. I’m just not used to the armor yet.” Her breaths were raspy and it was clear her lungs were overworking. “I’ll make sure that improves, but right now…” her voice trailed as she tried to suck in a deep breath. “Right now, I need a moment.”

Liana could feel that her face was red from exertion. Her entire body was feeling a little sore and she needed to sit down, to take in some water. Breathing hard, she sat down under the tree and leaned against it.

“Mind if I get some water for myself?” Liana suddenly asked. “I know on the battlefield I won’t get such moments,” she added wanting Thanos to know that she was well aware that in reality she wouldn’t get a break or the luxury of a glass of water. “Please?”

"We have the benefit on our mounts to be able to fly away from the battle and go and get a moments rest. " He smiled and moved to her side taking her blade and putting it away smiling. He nodded and hooked his arm under hers and lifted her a bit holding her to his side he lead her the few hundred yards to the lake. Thanos then turned to her and began undoing the buckles on her armor soon it hung on her longing to fall off her form. He smiled and did the same thing for his own slowly removing it silently telling her it was okay.

He smiled pulling his armor on the grass before slowly stripping down to nothing. It was a warm day and they where both wearing dark armor his body was longing to cool off as well. He smiled gently helping her remove her armor and then his hands gently guiding her clothing off leaving them both standing there nude. A bright smile on his face he was not going to give up his chance to train her but he wanted her to have time to cool off. Grabbing both of their swords and removing them from their belts he turned to her and scooped her up onto his shoulder.

He chuckled softly as he carried the young woman over his shoulder out into the cool water up to his knees. With one powerful motion he tossed her from his shoulder out into the deeper water. "Come now girl get up and lets keep training remember your foot work it will not be easy because of the water but it will make your legs stronger. " He smiled holding out her sword keeping it in its scabbard planing to teach her to spar.

It made Liana happy when Thanos not only gave her a rest, but further explained how even in the thick of battle, a dragon rider needed their moments and would often times seek one out if necessary. It made her feel not so alone as well as less of a failure to hear such a thing. So when he approached her and helped her to head toward the lake, she accepted it willingly and gratefully. She loved being close to him again, even if it was while training. She realized it just didn’t matter. Time with him was time well spent.

Once they reached the lake, Thanos began to remove his armor. He slowly removed everything until nothing covered his skin, his body completely exposed for Liana to see. The sight of him made her want to rush into his arms. He was magnificent if every way. But she reluctantly refrained since she could tell he had something in mind. Something about her training, if she had to guess.

Thanos then walked over to Liana and began helping her to remove her armor and clothes until, like him, she too stood there naked on the lakeshore. As the cool air brushed against her skin, she felt her body relax in thanks, grateful for the chance to cool down.

Just then, Thanos smiled and picked Liana up. He walked, with her in his arms, into the chilly waters of the lake. She couldn’t help but laugh a little at his actions, but for some reason she knew to brace herself. At that moment, he threw her into the deeper part of the water, laughing as he did so.

Liana let out a yelp as she moved through the air. When her head popped up above the water’s surface, she sputtered a little, but a smile lit up her face. She looked over at Thanos who was grinning at her.

"Come now girl get up and lets keep training remember your foot work it will not be easy because of the water but it will make your legs stronger,” Thanos said making Liana shake her head. He was forever the warrior, but she loved him as he was. She truly did.

Liana swam toward the shoreline until her feet were able to touch the sandy ground beneath her. Thanos moved further into the water, swords in hand, until he was in front of her. She looked at him for several moments, her blue eyes locked onto his brown. She could feel her cheeks redden as they stood before each other, their bodies naked, hers dripping wet from the water. He then handed her the blade he’d given her, breaking the spell that had come over her, and waited to see what she’d do.

Blinking, Liana took the blade and went into one of the stances Thanos had shown her earlier, her hands gripping the handle and wondering what exactly he had planned for her now. She looked at his hand, his own sword held fast within it, glinting a little from the sunlight.

“Am I to fight you?” Liana asked, her heart racing. But before Thanos could answer, she immediately took a swing at him.

Thanos stared as she emerged from the water and walked towards him in his mind she looked like a goddess emerging from the lake, the water rolling off her body. The view was enough to cause him to stiffen slightly as she made her way towards him he was delighting in the view. He could tell that this was easily going to be his favorite exercise simply for the chance to watch the young woman move in the nude.

"Your going to use what i showed you at the tree against someone who is moving. Come on remember technique is most important right now. " He smiled and held his blade ready to block her attacks simply to give her a firm shock at the end of the blow to get her hand used to the shock. He smiled commenting on her stance and her movement as she began to go threw the attacks.

Soon he was just being quiet and letting her attack shifting the pair around in the shallow water letting their legs get stronger by moving threw water. He had always loved training in the water and being able to do so nude with such a beautiful woman was all the better. The more they moved and her body reacted to the movements in the water he grew more aroused simply watching her form move around was enough. His mind falling back from time to time to the way her body reacted in the throws of passion.

Liana moved as best she could in the knee-deep water. It was tough, but manageable and she saw why Thanos liked training in this way. It definitely required more strength, but it also kept the mind focusing on many things at once. Balance, efficiency of movement.

As Liana moved, going from stance to stance, making swing after swing, she couldn’t help but notice that Thanos was getting aroused a little. The sight of it made her own body react as well, though she tried her best to hide it from him. She knew he wanted her to train, but it was difficult when her body felt ablaze. She could feel her breasts tightening, her nipples becoming hard, begging for him to touch them, to kiss them. It made concentration difficult.

Liana tried to clear her mind, focusing on the movements and their forms. Thanos had said technique was important, especially now. So she didn’t want to disappoint him, especially because she was letting her mind wander foolishly. But it was hard. As she swung, in the back of her mind, she remembered their one night together. The way their bodies had moved in time, what it felt like to touch and be touched.

Liana was suddenly glad that they were sparring. The blush that washed over her skin could be mistaken for exertion and not for what it was. Her breath coming fast, her heart rate increasing, she looked into Thanos’ eyes wondering if he approved of how she was faring.

Soon Thanos grew tired of the sparing his groin throbbed felt so tight it hurt he moved quickly taking the sword from her and tossing them both onto the beach. Smiling he then pushed the young woman back into the water toying with her a bit just enjoying teasing her. Smiling as she stood and came after him again loving how easy it was for him to inspire such actions from her.

The pair began to fight Thanos's own movements slowed by the water enough to make him a bit more access able in battle. He counted her blows and one by one his hands griping her wrist forcing her towards the shore with a firm motion rolling to the waters edge. When she stood again he was going solely on instinct he moved quickly towards her and gripped her leg using it to twist her to the ground. They where laying on the waters edge now the water lapping at their waits his eyes locked on hers.

He quickly moved pressing his weight onto her left leg his foot rocking over it hooking it holding it still. His arm gripped her calf lifting it pressing it onto her shoulder and then with his weight driving it to her chest. He knew her body could handle the stretching as it was only a short bit further then he had driven her thigh the day before. Groaning his hands gripped her wrists pinning them above her head his eyes locked on hers, completely at his mercy he stared into her eyes. Slowly he ached his hips pressing himself into her taking her for the second time groaning loudly. He did not want to take her like this but his body was in control at the moment and he prayed she would not hate him for it.

Liana continued to try her best against Thanos as they sparred. Her body on fire, her mind not focusing, she felt her attempts faltering more and more. Even at her best, she was nowhere near a match for him, but she knew she could do better than she was doing.

Suddenly, Thanos stopped holding back. He easily disarmed Liana, tossing their weapons aside and immediately pushed her deeper into the water. The look in his eye made her shiver, though not from fear. It was almost feral and made her skin feel hot, the sort that wasn’t due to the physical exertion she was experiencing from their current sparring.

Liana stood up slowly, her pale eyes locked onto his dark. She may have been aroused, but she wasn’t going to let him get off so easily for disarming her. Desperately trying to focus, she charged at him, her actions seeming to please him. She did her best to fight against him, but it was difficult in the water. The chilly water hindered her movements, doing its best to make her struggle against it. As they continued their hand-to-hand, they moved closer to the shoreline.

Several times, Thanos blocked Liana’s strikes, gripping her wrists and throwing her back. Regardless, she continued to try, to go after him. Each time their bodies made contact, she felt a jolt course through her body, igniting it more and more. Suddenly, Thanos grabbed her and twisted her body causing her to fall to the ground. In the blink of an eye, he had her pinned beneath him, her hands above her head, her one leg pressed against her body in one of the stretch positions.

Liana swallowed as their eyes locked together. Her body was screaming for him just then, aching for him to take her. As if reading her mind, Thanos moved his hips against her body and pressed himself inside her.

Liana’s body arched up, her breasts pressing hard against Thanos’ chest as she let out a small yelp. Though there was no pain this time, her body still wasn’t used to the invasion of his size. Regardless, it welcomed it, making her body go aflame. She heard him groan as he entered her, filling her up completely and it made her clit throb in both want and need. Her legs spread wider for him as her body began to writhe beneath his, small gasps escaping her lips as he slowly began to thrust.

Thanos began to groan more as the she writhed under him the small amounts of movements she was able to do felt amazing. He leaned in and kissed her hard the passion washing over him the gentle romantic touches of the time before where gone. His touches and kisses now filled with pure lust and passion his lips attacked hers and his tongue did the same invading her mouth as he began ravishing the nearly helpless woman.

His motions where not as soft and gentle into her this time his body taking over needing to feel her needing to be with her. His rocking was firm the water splashing out from between them as he bucked hard down into the young woman his hips driving hers into the sand. Each motion each movement blinded him with pleasure he could not believe he was making love to such a young woman.

His heart was about to burst both from the exertion as they made love but more from the wash of emotions as he laid with her for the second time. His groans filled their kisses as he could not believe that this felt even better then the time before when they had made love. He decided to himself that tonight he would continue to please this young woman until she could take no more. Changing his angle he arched his hips into her on different angles searching for one she would enjoy the most. His fingers curled into her hand lacing with hers squeezing her gently as they made intensely passionate love.

Liana couldn’t help but whimper and moan as Thanos moved his body against hers. He was rougher this time, letting his instincts take over, his basal self taking over completely. Despite that, she found she that she loved it, that her body wanted it. The contrast from their first time together was astounding. It was so much more primal and it made her body react in ways she hadn’t expected. The heat she felt emanating off her skin made her senses that much more heightened, making each touch, each caress that much more sensitive against her skin.

Thanos laced his fingers with Liana’s and gave her hand a gentle squeeze. That small gesture said so very much. Their bodies moved together unaware of everything save the sensations and feelings they created as they slipped and slid against each other, while their minds felt more than that. Something deeper, something meaningful.

“Thanos,” Liana rasped out, her body struggling to get closer to his. The aching throb between her legs was growing by the second, each thrust bringing her closer and closer to the edge of the precipice. “Oh god…”

Liana couldn’t think straight, her entire body consumed with how Thanos felt as he ravaged her right there on the shore. The feel of the sand, the water, even the air totally lost to her senses. All she could feel was him and still she wanted more. His groans grew louder and they only made her wetter, made her muscles grip him tighter. As he shifted his body over hers, re-positioning himself, he gave a hard thrust.

As Thanos thrust into her once more, Liana let out an extremely loud moan. She had no idea what he’d done, but somehow, the feel of him now was more intense than before. The sensation he stirred up came from deep within this time, not just from the friction of his body rubbing against her clit. It caused every nerve in her body to fire at once. Each successive movement he made caused her to cry out in pleasure. There was no way she could hold back anything now.

Thanos's entire body tensed when she screamed out in pleasure her cry did nothing but pour gas onto the fire of his passion. Breaking the kiss he looked down at her his face curled into a tense smile as her moans filled him with delight. Soon his groans melded into one long groan even though he was starting a new one regularly they melded into an almost primal growl.

His hips smiled and matched the angle that had caused her to cry out and began rocking into her hard. Each thrust coming faster and harder then the last as he bucked into the young woman. He had shown her so many intense feelings since they had met, fear, passion, hate, anger, love, he wanted her next orgasm to be the most intense thing she had ever felt. He stared into her eyes as his body bucked into her their lust filled calls echoing in the small clearing.

He groaned again growing closer to his peak he closed his eyes tightly and held on for dear life to her hands trying to force his body not to peak. He needed not to climax he wanted to make love to her again and again as many times as he could tonight. He needed the young woman now he had become addicted to her she was a drug he would never give up never go with out, he needed her.

Liana’s eyes remained fixed on Thanos’. She couldn’t look away if he tried. Her entire body was overwhelmed with all the sensations his movements had caused her to feel. Her cries only got louder as she felt her body tense up. It moved on its own now beneath him, her hips thrusting up to meet his hips, allowing him to go deeper and strike the spot that seemed to make her eyes want to roll into the back of her head.

“Oh god, Thanos…” Liana whimpered. It was clear her body was consumed by sensation, emotion, everything primal.

Liana bit down on her lip causing it to bleed before she raised her head as best she could so that her lips were joined with Thanos’ once again. She gasped and cried as their mouths danced together. Her tongue darted in and out of his mouth, wanting to taste every inch of him that it could.

Unable to hold back any longer, her body too strained, to eager to fight it any longer, Liana cried out, her eyes suddenly clenching shut. “Thanos!” She cried his name over and over, her shouts reverberating off the trees, off the water. Immediately, her muscles tightened around him, pulling him deeper still as they pulsed hard over and over again. Her mind dazed, her hips still bucking, her body riding out on something she couldn’t even begin to describe, she opened her eyes and looked deeply into his. “I love you,” she whispered as she closed them again.

Thanos delighted in the kiss the coppery flavor of her blood mixing with the taste of her as they kissed. His lips danced against against hers his tongue touching the wound as they continued to kiss her passionately. He gasped for air as he felt her body clinch him and milk him for something he was not going to give it just yet. Each and every clinch her body gave him causing him to groan louder and louder. Continuing his firm motions into her as she came around him until the moment her body calmed.

"And i love you Liana." He said on a groan he was certain now how he felt even if he was not certain exactly what it meant. Slowly slipping form inside her and freeing her completely for a few moments smiling as the water washed over her nude form. Lean in he smiled and took one of those small bumps into his mouth teasing her nipple for a short moment not wanting to leave them out completely of their love making. "Get on your knees love I am not quite done with you yet. " He smiled slowly helping her into position facing away from him carefully bending her over.

With a groan he guided himself into her from behind his hands slipping in front of her gripping her breasts teasing her nipples with his fingers. His first motion into her was hard causing them to pop as they met each other again it directed to that same magical spot. With a soft bite to her shoulder he began rocking hard into her again now from behind, he aimed to climax again with her wanting to make love to her for ever.

Back
Top Bottom