Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rub and Wish

He snapped his fingers again, making the wish come true and he glanced over to his lamp "I don't really know, I just kind of think about it and then I'm in it. I think it has to do with the smoke." he explained and blinked at the plum and then back to Gage. "I'm perfectly healthy..." he started, knowing he probably wasn't. He had been stealing for food before he had been caught with the lamp. He took the plum and started to eat it a bit of it. "This better?" he questioned as he continued to nibble on the plum.

"Not what I meant." Gage sat on the bed, passing over some sultry clothes with a dash of respectability, beleiving that it was the stereotypical clothing that Saracens wore. Belly danceresque almost. And he had some of the same tastes of Saracens. Can't have someone bee too skinny. Not that he wouldn't like to fuck the boy, but that seemed inappropriate. "I wish you would-" He cut himself off, thinking that it might be bad to get too hooked on using it to change the personalities of others. Plus it looked nice seeing the lips and those teeth working at the food like that. "I wish for perfect teeth." He passed over more food to his fake son, wondering if he should change that.

He snapped his fingers again and made it so that Gage had perfect teeth. "What was your other one?" he asked, glancing over to Gage. "It was about me." he continued to nibble on the plum until he was done and chuckled before nibbling on a bit of the other food. "You know, I really don't know if eating all this will even make me less skinny." he explained, looking down at himself. "I really don't need to eat" he tried to explained but got the feeling that Gage wasn't going to believe him anyway, so he continued to eat small bits of food.

Gage sat by him, eating a bit while waiting for the genie to get into the outfit he had picked out for him. Did it need a belly jewel of some sort? Ehhh, he'd get all the jewels he needed later. "You still haven't answered how your oiginally came to be in the lamp and what..." Huh, he forgot what he had been asking. Dabbing at a smear the boy's mouth with a silken bit of underwear he remembered what he was going to ask. "Oh, right. Can you tell me about your previous masters and what they wished for?" He began to tear off the boy's rags so that he could be in somethign nicer while waiting for the reply. "Delicious body..." He didn't mean to say that outloud.

"I tried to steal that lamp." he said gesturing towards the lamp "Wrong person to steal it from and he decided that I was to learn a lesson. So he turned me into a genie and I was left inside the lamp." he explained, blushing a bit at the dab to his mouth with the underwear. He shrugged "Riches, women, big homes, fame, things like that," he explained. "I've only had two masters before you, hence me being new at this. I still need the book to remember the rules and how to do things." he nodded to the book and blushed bright red as his rags were torn away, only to look at the other in a slight disbelief. "Uh, um, thank you." he said, looking away and quickly grabbing the outfit that Gage had picked out, putting it on himself. "I'm glad that you think I have a nice body." he licked his lips again, a nervous habit he had been forming since his last master.

"Did someone wish for you to have that body?" He asked, not really having enough room in the room to give the boy privacy to change. "Did you know how to read before this lamp?" Come to think of it, he did look like a street urchin. Small frame, underfed belly, slightly sunken cheeks... Which blushed for some reason. "You never remember what happens when you go back into the lamp?" Well, might be better than eternal bordeom, though surely he would be able to use his magic to give himself pleasure when in there. "Can you use your magic to make yourself feel better? Also, I wish for a room to clean you up in." He dranked the wine, it sticking to his scruffy face as he continued to look over the stripped boy.

"No, I've always looked like this." he explained, "I'm not really sure if I knew how to read before the lamp." he thought about it. "I don't remember a lot, but that's what years of boredom will get you." he laughed and shrugged a bit. "And yeah, I can." he snapped his fingers and made a wash room. "There." he said and looked at Gage. "I can change my body if you don't like it. Make it more healthy looking," he suggested and glanced over to the wash room. "I'll get washed in changed." he said and headed over to the wash room.

"Well, we will need to get ourselves enterteined, then." Gage said as he swiped the kerchief he had had the genie wear. He put it on a counter as he stepped inside, joining the boy while removing his own clothes. He wasn't one familiar with the concept of privacy. Small room aside. "You were just sitting inside that lamp all this time? Couldn't use magic to grab books, entertainers, whores, cooks, anything?" He looked over the oils and soaps with a bit of awe, finding and clear glass jar of bath salts. Everything seemed luxurious. "Can you change into a girl?" He asked while getting his shoes off. "Come to think of it, can you enlarge my cock?"

Aric looked back towards Gage and licked his lips again. "You don't listen very well do you? I said I can entertain myself while I'm in there." he shook his head and glanced back towards Gage again. "No, I can't change my gender. I'm a man all the way. As for your cock, yeah, I can enlarge it if you want." he said and leaned back against one of the walls. He snapped his fingers and enlarged the man's cock "That better?" he asked.

Gage looked down, not having yet wished for it but not complaining. He opened his pants to check, twitching as he thought of what to do with it. He felt around, fondling himself for a bit as the other leaned against a wall. "Can you give me larger balls to match and let me cum lots more?" He said down near the Saracen as he began working his shaft with some oils to see how it worked. "That is better. Not sure where to fit it..." He glanced at the genie for a moment, considering having him shrink it down a bit or to find some large woman, though looking as if he was considering fucking the boy. "You're still a boy. You aren't a man until you grow hair on your knees." Body hair was masculine, yes, but he refered to the local saying about being 'as bare as a novice's knee'. "Which part of you do you think is dirtiest?" He'd wish for something for the boy's lips, but then he would lose his show.

Aric nodded and snapped his fingers again, giving the man what he wanted. He arched his eyebrow at the phrasing "Says the man that obviously has never been with a man or a boy," he rolled his eyes a bit and tilted his head "Probably my back." he said as he glanced down, eyeing the man before him. He turned around to show the man his back, "Are you really going to clean me up? I mean, I can do it myself really." he looked back towards Gage, still eyeing his new master.

"Of course I haven't 'been with' another man." Gage replied after a bit of wooziness come on from the blood flowing downward. He distracted himself by concentrating on the tiles for a bit before he erection went back down. He then found a basin of water and a sponge. Bring them over with a stool, he sat down and began to scrub at the boy's back. "You can help me clean afterwards, I don't intend to waste wishes as something as simple as this." His effectively infinite supply of wishes aside.

Aric snickered "So how do you know that won't fit..." he looked away a bit as he realized where his words might lead. "Never mind," he mumbled to himself and hummed at Gage washing his back. "Gladly," he said in response to Gage saying he was going to help clean him. "Yeah, it would be one of those silly wishes that every one gets at least one of and then realizes how stupid it was." he shook his head.

"I was talking about for in a woman." He looked down oddly at the boy as he circled his back with the bar of soap before using a sponge to soak him up and repeating. "Sometimes all anyone wants is a hot meal and a warm bath." He reached around and srubbed the boys stomache while thinking mildly of whether or not he was circumsiced. Saracens did that, didn't they? Or was it that they cut off the balls so they kept sounding young or to guard their wives? "Mind me asking what you would wish for, given the chance?" This was all rather strange. Gage was acting far out of character. He didn't act this politely, especially to those different from him, unless he wanted something.

"That's true." he said and smiled at the cleaning he was getting. "Not having to grant people's wishes." he said, nodding to himself. "I don't think I would mind all the powers, that's kind of fun. The having to grant wishes, not so much." he explained. He moved away from Gage "Do you want me to wash you now?" he asked, moving to grab the sponge from Gage.

"My back, front, or legs?" He asked as he moved the sponge away, squeezing more water onto the genie bbefore getting back to rubbing it over the skin to remove a large layer of dirt. Which was really just his skin. It went without saying that he was unfamiliar with that skintype. "Got anything for teeth or headlice?" Gage asked out of nowhere as he looked around the room for any magical things to help clean him up more. With the thought of lice he began to comb through the genie's hair with his hands, looking to see if there were any in it.

Aric pushed the hands away from him. "Calm down, I'm clean already." he chuckled. "And it's called magic, I just snap my fingers and everything is gone." he smiled, he looked at the man funny, thinking about it a bit. "Oh, wait, you aren't used to my kind are you?" he said and gestured to his skin, he shook his head "I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking. I'm not exactly used to masters that don't about my people." he shrugged. "Here, hand me the sponge, I'll clean you off." he held his hands out for the sponge.

Gage watched as the hair slid between his fingers as the boy moved away from him, before turning and smiling upwards. "No, we don't have many of your kind here." He looked as the boy gestured over his damp chest and stomach. His eyebrows bunched at the next part. "Your people?" He handed the sponge and soap over before biting his lip in thought. "Didn't you say you had been a human?"

Aric nodded a bit to Gage as he asked his questions, before soaping up the sponge and moving over to wash Gage's chest. "I used to be yes, by my people I mean the Turkish." he motioned down to his skin tone. He moved to the next part of the man and started to hum a bit as he cleaned the man. "What are you? Where are your people from?" he asked, feeling like it was kind of a silly question but he wanted to know.

"English." Gage said as the genie rubbed over his chest, the soap dripping down to his enlarged package. "From this fair isle. We have crossed the seas and rule the waves, even trouncing the Turk's enemies and allies." Though the old Reconquista might have been something different than what he was thinking about, he didn't care much. "Colonies and empires across the seas, bringing in silks, china, teas, furs, and plunder." He moved a bit allowing the genie better reach over the next part of his body as he considered some of the near mythical colonies. "Tell me, do you need to know what something is to grant a wish?"

"Mmm," he thought about it as he scooted over towards Gage's back "I guess you would have to know what you are wishing for. I'm not really sure if I do." he looked back towards the other room "The book should have it in there, if I need to know what it is." he looked back to Gage "What were you wanting to wish for? We could always just try and figure it out." he smiled.

"Huh." He considered it for a bit. 'Wish for something from across the seas? sugar, tobacco, indigo? Mountains of gold and feathers?' "Tell me, how many genies and similar demons are there?" He bent over before rising, figuring that it was time to kept areas besides his back cleaned. "You can't just grant a wish and see if it works?"

Aric continued to wash the man, where ever he was directed to "I could, the wishes are yours, as for how many, I really have no idea. There are times I believe that I'm the only one out there, though I know that can't possibly be true." he shrugged. "What is your wish, master?" he said, trying the word on his tongue, he rather liked it.

"I wish to one a nice house just outside the official City of London." He was refering to the old square mile of the original London which had by then expanded farther and farther out. "Maybe an entire street... I also wish for some musicians and cooks. Maybe a confectionary. Did they have taffy or toffee where you came from?" He thought over the ships he would want, as well as the titles, marriages, factories, proprietorships, plantations, islands... "I also wish to be Earl of Ormond."

Aric nodded and thought about it "As long as I am not stealing from anyone, I can grant the wish." he said and snapped his fingers, they were moved, dried and clothed better than they had been before. He looked around where they were standing and glanced over to Gage "Does this suit you?" he asked.

Back
Top Bottom