You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Blue Moon Chat Toggle
Current time: 12-22-2014, 01:38 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

If you're going to hide this ad box, please support us on Patreon so that I can keep this place running. Thank you.

Well hello there...
05-27-2012, 07:07 AM
Well hello there...
Greetings everyone - My name is Jill, and I am a long lost Roleplayer... I haven't played in years, but I have found myself with free time and decided to get the creative juices flowing again. I've done Fantasy/Sci Fi in the past, but I won't list that as my be-all, end-all of interests.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-27-2012, 09:59 AM
RE: Well hello there...
Happy hand-waving hello!

The first forum facts you need to read is the site rules along with the rules & announcement subforum to keep up to date on the latest leading lowdowns here. If you have any questions, feel free to forward them to any of the Welcoming Committee or Administration members.

Once you got the relevant required reading done, you may if not already head over to the request forums and hungrily hold a hunt for role-players that might suit your fervent fantasy fancies. There is one for males and another for females. And later perhaps start your own ravishing representative request thread, stating what you do and do not want, playful pairing and planned plot ponderings, and maybe some general info on how you are as a wonderfully worthy writer. Also when it substantially and seductively suit you, explore other parts of Blue Moon:
  • Questions and Suggestions, also part of the Welcome Center, if you have any.
  • The other roleplay forums which include General, Taboo, Fan-Based, Non-sexual, System Style,and Group RPs done via thread per agreement (so don't butt in!) Semi-private can be viewed by Blue Moon members, but not by visitors. Other Requests and Coordination is mostly for OOC planning for groups RPs, though it can be used for unique ones that doesn't fit in any other category. Open Roleplays anyone can dive in to.
  • Out of Character forums is where members get together for non-RP discussions. Most topics should be safe in General Discussion unless it fits the other sections. They include Journals, Apologies, and Absences to advertise what you want about your life, including times when you can't be roleplaying. Music, Media, and Artwork for your creative pursuits. Storytelling when you want to post an original piece of writing for others to read. Forum Games when you just want to have fun, and Concrit and Idea Development when you want input. Blue Moon Academy is only for serious discussions. Beware of Player vs. Player, which is also locked.
  • And finally, we have a chat room and voice chat which can also be accessed with that blue semi-circle up on the top of the page.

In addition, a visit to fabulously frisky f-list or the reputably raunchy rabbit hole may help. Adding links to your thread/f-list/rabbit hole on your simply seen signature will help other find them quickly.

(Articulating awfully annoying alliterations like mine is not needed nor necessary)
My Request thread, f-list, and find out why I like Google Docs.
Early Sept. Update: Night after I bump my thread I learned a weekend co-worker is leaving. Then there is this: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/sh...#pid980320 I'm not in the mood for anything right now.

[Image: joff_slap.gif]
05-27-2012, 11:46 AM
Welcome to the site Smile
[Image: 2mgsejd.jpg]
05-27-2012, 01:33 PM
Welcome to the site!
[Image: E-chobits-siggy_zps550dc76d.jpg]

~Wear a mask that grins and lies, it hides our cheeks and shades our eyes. The debt we pay to human guile, with torn and bleeding hearts, we smile.~