Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Perverted Gentleman (Flux & nladisha)

Esmeralda smiled a broad, friendly smile when she saw Mr. Drake's familiar - and incredibly mature and handsome - form coming to greet her. His normal clothes seemed to bring out his strong build and his muscles. Never mind that he was as old as her father, he looked far better than any boy similarly proportioned at her age. They just looked like little boys wearing foam muscles to look like men. Mr. Drake was a man! An old, strong man. Esmeralda's heart fluttered.

"Sure, you can help," Esmeralda said. "You can get some of those heavier boxes." She took one, lightweight box, and headed up to her new apartment. Today, she was wearing her high heels, jeans, and a buttondown shirt.

"Okay, I'm glad that I can help," he said with a smile. He took one of the heavier boxes out of the car. He followed her towards her new apartment and putted it next to the door. "I'm just going to put them here and then when they are all in the building, we are going to move them into your apartment. I think that that's the fastest way to do that," he said. He went back down with her body on his eyes. He took another box and walked back up again. "How many boxes did you had with you?" he asked when he met her on the stairs again, so that he knew how many time he needed the walk up and down. He really liked the high heels with the jeans but she really loved the buttondown shirt that she was wearing.

"About 6 or 7," Esmeralda replied. She picked up another box. "I hope to stay here all through college, and perhaps until I get a job." The rest of the morning was spent unpacking the car and arranging the boxes inside the flat. By noon, when the last box was inside the apartment and Esmeralda done moving in, she was pleasantly tired, but not worn out. She stopped to take a seat on the sofa for a bit. All the while, she'd found she couldn't take her eyes off Mr. Drakes, strong, masculine form as he carried boxes with ease that she herself couldn't move without a dolly of some sort.

"Okay but even if you work the price won't go any higher," he said with a wink. Drake was also about tired from moving all of the boxes inside her. "Can I sit next to you?" he asked, after he putted all the large boxes inside of her apartment, gently as he smiled to her, not noticing that she was looking at his form. But he caught himself on looking at her body that was a bit wet of the sweat. He smiled at her as he hoped that she was going to say 'yes' to the question he asked.

"Of course," Esmeralda said innocently. She scooted over just a bit to show she was inviting Drake to join her. She didn't mind the companionship. Drake was a very handsome man, and he'd been most helpful.

"Thank you so much for all you've done for me," she told him with a sweet smile on her face.

"The pleasure is all mine," he said. He smiled at the beautiful young girl that sat next to him. "I did it with pleasure." He really did it with pleasure although he hated it when he needed to do something with his hands. Drake was more a man of the brains. He smiled at her and winked gently. "So Esmeralda, what are your plans her in this town?" He was curious about what Esmeralda her goals were.

Esmeralda fell into a nice conversation with Mr. Drake. She described to him how she planned to go to school to study marketing, and who she hoped to work for one of the big businesses some day. She had a pleasant conversation, though she couldn't help but admire how handsome and masculine Mr. Drake was. She didn't notice that either herself or him were scooting closer together.

Drake liked it how she trusted him already by telling her all her dreams about study marketing and where she wanted to work for a big business. "I have some connections in the business," he said, "so after your school I can let you go to them, maybe they can help you." He noticed that she kept looking at him and that one of them was going closer to the other, but it wasn't Drake. Drake didn't want to take advance of his position so he wasn't really going to move closer to her, so it was Esmeralda.

Esmeralda was very impressed at Mr. Drake's offer. The older man sure had taken quite an interest in her. Not that she minded at all. She was glad she'd found a fatherly figure in this man. She smiled appreciatively.

"That would be wonderful," she said with a bright smile. "You're too kind, Drake."

He smiled back. "Well, you need to help people who are new in town," he said. "So what are you going to do today?" Drake was inspecting her body once again, really wanting to touch it but that was really inappropriate. "Do you want to be alone?" He asked, not wanting to be in her way at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom