Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Favorite creature to RP as.

Zurich Kanagoma

Planetoid
Every person has their likes and dislikes of what they enjoy role playing. I wish to know what y'all specifically enjoy role playing as and why.

For me, I enjoy role playing as an Avian. An Avian is a species of humanoids that possess a magnificent pair of solid black wings having a total wingspan of thirty-six feet. The feathers grow back quickly and carry a poisonous oil. Generally, they are tall with a broad chest. They age at a speed 1/1000 the speed of a human, allowing them to live thousands of years.

The reason I enjoy playing an Avian are numerous. Their extreme age gives them a knowledge of the world most could not conceive. Being creatures of the air, they are tied closely to the motions of life. And besides, who wouldn't love being able to fly?

This is going to be completely generic, but I love playing as bio-engineered humans. Think Captain America type for the low end and the Incredible Hulk (albeit usually less driven by rage and instinct) for the higher end of the characters.

And then, there's also just plain humans with extraordinary talent (gifted car mechanic, expert swordsman, and overall scholarly genius are a few roles I have done).

Not really into playing as anthros all that much. Don't mind playing against them strangely enough, so long as they don't resembled their animal counterparts TOO closely, 'cause then it just weirds the crap out of me

The human that fucks all the power hungry and scheming bastards over as he proves that he is more then capable of out thinking the so call superior beings.

That or an eldritch abomination.

Werewolf or "Disturbed" humans (sociopath/psychopath/etc). Mostly anything that may have a penchant for violence and harm...

Back
Top Bottom