Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wolfy's Ultimate Request Thread (so far)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfy

Supernova
To be updated as kinks warrant. :D Atm, these three are my favorite.

A summery and combination of my current kinks, likes, and cravings.
And in general, corsets, thighhighs, heels, collars, gags, cuffs, crops, I'm pretty big on all of those. If we are doing a sub/dom, caging is also a plus.

Cheerleading for a Secret[mxm] [fxm]

James's family had left him alone for a few days, seeing an opportunity he quickly set about going through his sisters things. Latter he stood in her room, body shaved and a long blond wig sitting atop his head, and a clad in her red and black cardinals cheerleading outfit. A few snaps of a shutter latter, he turns around in shock, horrified to find his sisters boyfriend with a dark grin on his face, his phone's flash going off a few more times.... (this can also be done with his sisters best girlfriend catching him in the act).

With the photos in hand, blackmail is unavoidable. For the sisters boyfriend, the blackmail involves James becoming his new favorite cheating partner. His personal little toy, wearing whatever outfits and doing whatever the boyfriend wants. (With the blackmail and the tasks becoming more and more detailed and degrading as the story progresses). If the story progresses right, pretty boy might even start enjoying his submissive role to the boyfriend.

New Beginnings for the New Girl (FxF)

This is an easy enough RP, full of romance and tender moments, fights, fear and kinks. Basically, it involves my character, (Kira) living on her own in a new city, and school (again) having been forced to move because of her fathers career.

But in general it would be the two of them and how a relationship develops between them, along with whatever plot twists we may feel like bringing up.

Name: Kira
size: Small, 5"3'
Hair: very curly red-hair
Eyes: bright blue eyes.

Sexuality: A known lesbian for many years now, although shes hasn't had a lack of male courters, she's made up excuse after excuse to end relationships early due to her attraction to females, much to her family's disappointing sighs, who cant understand why she keeps letting these "catches" get away.

Her social isolation has also been pushed by her father moving around a lot when she was young, causing it to be very difficult for people to get close to her.

Because of her self-imposed isolation, and her beauty, many in her school painted her as a snob, and constantly teased her, her temper getting the better of her on more than one occasion, several events eventually forced her parents to enroll her in a private school. She lives in an apartment complex just off campus by herself.

In spite of her troubles, she really is a sweetheart inside, her insecurities make it hard for her to show her kinder side.

So once again she starts over, alone, and worried in new setting.

-------
Really got a kink for this one ----v
A Pet for masters Pet [fxf] [fxm conditions]

It's a late, cool night, most of the lights in the house are dim and a young girl is up late in the living room pouring over a set of books. She's a slim tiny young thing, long legs, curved bottom, leading up to a flat and taught tummy and small round breasts. Her eyes are bright blue, rosy cheeks, and curly blond hair cascading over her shoulders.

She's been in from a date for a little while now, desperately trying to cram in the studding she should have been doing all night, still wearing her outfit she's clad in a pleaded black miniskirt, and lacy white top, legs covered by a pair of black stockings and matching heels.

He's been watching her for some time, learning her habits and her ways. Looking for a perfect opportunity to make a mover move to claim her for your own and add her to your collection. A companion to keep his own pet company ( A pet for the masters pet if you will)

Tonight he will make his move and take her. He know's she's alone in the house, and ripe for the picking.

->>>> I really like this storyline focusing around the two pets and I much prefer it to be a f/f pairing (although a fem-looking boy who crossdresses and has a Mistress of her own is a fun idea someone brought up, I'm more than willing to work in Chelsea's Mistress' further into the plot if your willing to play a rough and more dominate pet)

(I've got a major itch for kinky play, muzzles, stockings, corsets, collars lately if that's anything anyone would be up for -- actually that works with any of my RP's)

-------

Sibling Rivalries [fxf] [fxm]

Another fun favorite

Spoiled sibling (i'd prefer me Tongue) is a girl who gets everything she wants, and always has. The less 'lucky' sister, after seeing the new TV that dad bought her sister finally decides she's had enough and plans to teach the spoiled one a lesson.

As for what said lesson is? That's for us to work out depending on likes/dislikes of each of us. I'm open for a number of things here, depending on your interests. Blackmail, slavery, bondage, domination, humiliation, I'm also up for most kinks with the exception of fecal matter and the like, and bloodsports. We don't even have to use humans exactly, we could work with catgirls or the like, depending. Just shoot me a PM if your up for something. :3 We could also bring in more jealously based plotline into the mix, perhaps the dominating sister has her eye on her sisters bf, and plans to use her to get him, or whatever.

(I will also do this as your character or mine being a boy and the spoiled one, however I'd like to explore a kink I've yet to play with if you do, mainly making him into a more feminine boy, forced crossdessing, behavior conditioning, and depending on your kinks, we could have a lot of fun ; ) )

Ahem, I'm also in the mood lately for a good, heavy-handed dominate sibling if anyone's up for it. :) Craving caging/muzzling/collaring kinkiness. As well as beahviour conditioning. I'll even throw in forced prostitution if that tickles your fancy. :pAlso I'm (although not a deal breaker) wanting to try it with catgirls this time around. ) (I'm also willing to play this as me being the sub boy, since I don't get to play male characters a lot that would be pretty fun)

Daddy's New Girl[fxf] [fxm]

Taylor, a 18 year-old closeted gender-fluid boy recently posted a Craigslist ad searching for someone who understands him. His reply is granted by a mysterious, handsome, 30-something suitor, who offers to take the boy under his wing in. Throughout journey of the two, Taylor learns what it's like to be dominated by a powerful man, as he's slowly turned into his new Masters perfect woman.

I'm willing to try out that last plot if you don't mind me playing as the sub..PM me if interested..

*bumbbumb* Since my last RP partner for "A Pet for masters Pet" has been busy for a long while and I'm craving that RP heavily, anyone interested in being a strong, willful dominate, willing to break in a stubborn little girl? ;) ;)

Wolfy said:
*bumbbumb* Since my last RP partner for "A Pet for masters Pet" has been busy for a long while and I'm craving that RP heavily, anyone interested in being a strong, willful dominate, willing to break in a stubborn little girl? ;) ;)

Any of these three stories look interesting? Gotta say, craving a heavy handed dominate female character to play with me. = P

*bump bump bump*

Alrighty so my last partner for "A Pet for masters Pet" was banned.... soo... if anyone would like to discuss some sort of storyline for that.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom