Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

3 fantasy game needed dom male.

Status
Not open for further replies.

baby

Planetoid
The prince and the beggar

Just like the old story, the young prince wants to get out of his castle, finds a beggar that look very much like him. But the beggar is a girl. Not a real problem because she really does look like him and with the right clothes, no one can tell the difference. But some one does. Could be the King, the prince's loyal servant...or anyone else in your imagination. And so, unless she wants her head off, she has to listen to the man.

Here's the opening post

Walking in the hallway, she had used to people bowing to her and calling her "your highness". Eliza still couldn't believe this had happened to her. Couple days ago, she had been a lowly street thief, now she was a high rank noble. A Prince. With a shirt featured a comfortable spread collar, a sleeveless dark tunic that had subtle patterns, boot-cut trousers that were slightly wider at the bottom so that they fit easily over those black thigh high boots covering her foot, and the long blond hair tied into a pony tail behind her back, she did look like a Prince. Needless to mention no one could recognize her feminine curves in that puffy shirt.

It had happened about a week ago, when she had been stupid enough to try and steal from the wrong people: the Prince and his entourage. Of course she hadn't known who he was, but she had known they were nobles and she shouldn't have stolen from them. Yet she had to, she had needed to money, and she had believed that she was the best of thieves. Eliza actually was a noble girl. Her father was a high rank noble that was allowed to go to the palace and meet the King. He had taken her mother, his maid, and had promised her a bright future. And it wasn't a surprise that he had thrown her away after he had gotten enough of her. And so, Eliza had been born in an alley, grew up with mice and cold wind. After her mother died, she had had to fend for herself. Stealing what she could, running constantly, once she had been able to find a honest job. Cleaning and cooking and earning her food the right way. But her boss, just like her father, had decided to pull the sixteen year old girl over his lap so she had punched him in the face and gone back to stealing.

She had been bound. She had been caught. Like an animal she had been laying on the ground, staring at the young nobleman after her captured. He started back at her and she realized something so familiar in those eyes. They were at blue and clear as hers. After a moment he had laughed, he had told her she had been very lucky and that he wouldn't kill her, he had another plan. And this was his plan. Having her took his place while he was running around freely outside the castle. No one knew about this, as they had exchanged their clothing in private and he flee away right after that. Eliza had had a hard time, and was still having it now, to behave like a Prince, talk like a Prince and walk like a Prince. People certainly had noticed "the Prince's" strange behavior, the way "he" blurted out "Holly shit!" when something suddenly happened, but no one had suspected anything, at least not yet.

The girl let out a sigh. When would this end? When would the real Prince return home and she had to return back to the street? It wasn't that she enjoyed being in his place. There was things to take care of, even though the King would mostly take care of it, and those noble women that ran after her everywhere. But everything she needed was provided here: food and a shelter. She hoped once the Prince came back, he would pay her some money and she could start a new life.

"Ouch!" she accidentally pumped into someone as she was thinking. Looked at the figure on the ground, Eliza rolled her eyes, perhaps it hadn't been an accident. She offered her hand and a warm smile "My apologize...Are you alright, my lady?" that always happened, a young girl "accidentally" hit her, and she would have to carry the noble woman to a room, asking a servant for something to treat her hurting ankle.

Daughter of the Nile

A western girl, redhead with hazel eyes, travels to Egypt and visits a tomb, as now it's open for visitors, she was trying to read a sentence on the wall written in ancient language. It's a spell and she is sent back to ancient time.

As far as I know, the Pharaohs would have their tombs built long before they're dead, so perhaps she is sent back and the workers see her. They think she came from hell for her "fiery hair" and "snake eyes" and capture her immediately, then send her to the Pharaoh.

Before killing her, the Pharaoh decides to play some sexual game with her, since she's after all a woman. After he finishes and let her wait for her death in a room/jail/prison...she blows it up and escape (she could make explosives since it's her study, or she would use some other modern technique...), he would chase after her and capture her again, now starts to think he could use her "power" to develop his country.

They would eventually fall in love or he would turn her into his sex slave or....we could discuss.

For this, I have already started it with someone but then realized our writing styles didn't match. We stopped, and I have the opening post already:

Egypt was a wonderful place to be, though it was bloody hot! A young woman stood, staring at the Nile, she let a felt a small smile crack onto her face. Susana Hayward was a college student, and would be graduated next year. So, she took a long strip this summer to let her mind relax, before staring to work hard for the next semester. The light breeze pulled a few red tresses from her messy ginger hair, which she'd hastily tied up into a pony tail to keep it from sticking to her neck. Yet, it still looked like her head was burning under the sun.

Susana fluttered her hazel eyes and then started walking upriver, heading towards the tomb area; she had been separated herself from her group for some fresh air, and now she had to get back unless she wanted to be lost in this desert. Yet she couldn't find her friends, a little bit worried she entered the temple, the cool air was refreshing. The decor was traditional, as this place had been restored well. Perhaps her group was somewhere inside. The redheaded girl began to walk deeper into the dark tone way that was lightened by some torches, she shouldn't felt worried, even if her friends had moved on, they would soon find out she was missing and get back here. The dim light didn't do much for her so she had to touch the wall to avoid tripping or any trap there would probably be in the tomb of a pharaoh. It sounded stupid though, not like no one had ever been here before. That was when her fingers found something carved into the wall. She turned her head to side and had to narrowed her eyes to look at it. Something like a careless hand writing. In a Pharaoh's tomb? Weird. Trying her best to read it, even though language, especially an ancient one, wasn't her major, Susana somehow managed to finish it.

Listen all of you! The priest of Hathor will beat twice any of you who enters this tomb or does harm to it. The gods will confront him because I am honored by his Lord. The gods will not allow anything to happen to me. Anyone who does anything bad to my tomb, would have to face me in person.

The young woman took one step back, realizing it was a curse. But "face me in person"? Did it mean that unlucky intruder would die and meet the Pharaoh in hell? Didn't it also mean the pharaoh would be sent to hell himself? Before she could figure out an answer, strong winds, as strong as a storm, hit her from every side of her, and the sand below her foot came to live, dancing around her, wrapping her, making her closing her eyes in confusedness. She couldn't breath, sand was getting into her nose and down her throat. And she blacked out.

Not knowing how long it had been, her eyes fluttered, the darkness was gone, replaced by a flickering light; torches lined the Temple and she winced, slowly sitting up. Something did not feel right and she took in a deep breath. The smell was slightly lemon-ey... like a lemon and a pine cone morphed together... Frankincense? Shaking her head gently, she began to observe around. She was still in the tomb, but it was very different...it looked, well, unfinished. It wasn't the old rubble but a fresh new construction was being built, there were even some workers working outside, she could see them through the incomplete wall.

"Hey!" Susana shouted, hoping to catch their attention, and yet she did, but perhaps it was a stupid thing. A man glanced at her as she wave at him, his eyes wide opened and he screamed in panic, as if he had seen a ghost. He even fell onto the ground and from a this distance, she was sure he was shaking violently. He wasn't scare, he was terrified. The others came to check if he was fine, then they all screamed and ran away. What was going on here? Soon enough, two Royal guards came in and grabbed her, before she could say anything, something hard slammed into the back of her head and she blacked out again, still be able to heard they was saying about the ambassador of Seth...

Marie Antoinette era RP

We'll play the pairing Maria Antoinette and Hans Axel von Fersen. What I need from you is your knowledge for the pairing and history.

Again, opening post

How could I find you;
the one will leave a response when I call
the one will give a hand when I fall
the one will wake me up from power, luxury and sumptuous balls?

When I stand alone in the deluxe hall
when everybody gives me a blackball
when I am attacked by tongues dipped in gall
how could I find you among them all?

How many time had passed? How many night had her husband left her alone? She had lost counting. The memory of her wedding was blurred and imprecise. Her husband had given her a light kiss on the cheek, and that was all. Her mother, the mother of sixteen children, had told her that everything depended on the wife, it was her duty to make her husband want her. Hadn't she tried enough? Hadn't she been good enough? Was it because she didn't have heavy bosom? Was it true that she looked like a child and totally unattractive to him? She had been dreaming about a prince charming long before she got this marriage, and now she had to face reality. She was the Dauphine of France, yet that woman came from a brothel could humiliate her. How was this possible? She was just a crown princess in name only...she needed a child, a son in order to have real power, in order to be free from those whispering behind her back. Yet, her husband still kept a distance from her. A tears escaped from her eye, until her friend approached her

"What's wrong, your highness?"

"Nothing, and don't call me your highness here!" the princess said with a low quick voice

"No worry, this is a mask ball, no one knows who you are!" the other lady chuckled "Now why don't you enjoy yourself...my friend? There's a fine young man has been staring at you for quite some times now." she continued, pointing to the conner. Turned her back to look, princess Antoinette saw a man; and her friend had been right, those eyes that was looking at her had made her heart skip a beat. He certainly was a fine young man.

"Who is he?"The princess asked

"I don't know!" the Lady took a sip from her drink before replying "Why don't you ask him yourself?"

"Don't be silly!" princess Antoinette gave her friend a slight push on her shoulder and the two Ladies burst with laughter. Only if her husband was like that, strong, handsome with a charming smile, instead of the shy timid man that turned his back to her when they were in bed. The young princess thought and sighed. But sadness soon left her when a gentleman asked her for a dance, the princess answered with a lovely smile "My pleasure.". As he took her hand and leaded her back, she turned her face and once again her eyes were locked with those two seductive eyes. Now she was sure that man was showing his interest for her.

At first she thought it was just a coincidence, a man looked at a woman and there certainly was nothing wrong with that. But when his eyes kept following her, watching her talking, observing her dancing...it definitely wasn't normal. And somehow that made the young princess frequently glance back at him, just to quickly turn away. This was the first time a man made her feel nervous. If her husband could give her this kind of feeling, things would have been much easier.

As the dance was over, she smiled with her partner before walking toward the balcony. The young girl needed some fresh air, before returning to her boring husband. The cool breeze touched her face and gently caress her soft skin, it felt so comfortable. The princess closed her eyes to enjoyed the night, forgetting her marriage, her husband, and even her status...

Normally my post is around 3 paragraphs, a little more or less. Please don't contact me if this doesn't match your writing.
And I'm only play on forum, preferable thread but pm is fine. No IM.
Here's my f-list.
http://www.f-list.net/c/sao/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom