Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Protector. The Werewolf [ XxMoonlightRomancexX + Flux]

Roxanne watched him in confusion when Lester asked if she wanted to marry him tonight. "Daddy, you're silly. We can't get married tonight!" She said, shaking her head and giggling as the drugs relaxed her even more. Like Lester wanted the drugs were beginning to take control of her, helping to convince herself that her feelings were real and that everything he was telling he was true. It would probably take about a week of keeping her doped up but if he did Roxanne would surely be changed into the slut and wife he wanted. As he fucked her deeper Roxy moaned the word "Daddy", adding in that she wanted him to make sure she couldn't walk when he was done and for him to fill her with his seed as many times as she wanted. Thanks to the drugs some part of her wanted to have his child.

"I prefer Roxy, Daddy but feel free to call your future wifey anything you want." She said, giving him full permission to call her anything he wanted. To help motivate him more. "Imagine Daddy three weeks from now when I get a pregnancy test and it shows positive. Soon after that I'll begin showing as my clothes, including those sexy costumes you love to see me in, become tighter but when that happens you'll keep me home, only allowing me to leave for doctors appoints and shopping for our beautiful baby. You'll keep me on a special diet that keeps the baby and I healthy and you'll order your wife that she is only to wear lingerie as you want to be able to admire her body any time and you'll begin training me to be the perfect wife and Mommy." She purred, knowing he really loved the idea of her being pregnant and of her becoming his devoted wife.

"We can marry tonight! Or did you forget about the fact that I've been a replacement priest?" Lester said to his daughter. He loved it when she moaned out the word: 'Daddy'. He smiled at her when she told him those things. "If I can choose how I call you, I'm going for baby or hun," Lester said as he gave her a kiss on her lips. "I would love to see you in some tight clothes," he replied. "And of course you can only go to the shop and to the doctor then. Nobody else can look at you as I do," Lester added on a protective way. "And of course I'm going to train you. I'm going to train you to be the best in bed. If you are okay with that?" He asked as he started to fuck her even harder when she purred.

"But Daddy, I want our wedding to be special. Imagine waiting a few weeks when I start to get a cute baby bump and my breasts get bigger as they filled with the milk our little angel will need. I could wear a tight, little white dress that hugs that cute baby bump." She said, a dreamy tone to her voice. When Lester leaned in and kissed her she kissed him back. "Daddy, I want a special name, something only my Daddy calls me." She insisted, finding it sexy when he spoke of her protectively. "And when Daddy thinks his wifey needs some sexy lingerie." She added, imaging walking around all day in sexy, skimpy clothing for him. "I'm perfectly okay with that and when our baby gets here you'll be the one to teach them everything. When you put me on a special diet Daddy what will I be aloud to eat?" She asked before moaning as he began to fuck her harder.

"I also want our wedding to be special. And don't make me wanting it even sooner then it can happen!" Lester said to his daughter. The kiss felt heavenly, that was Lester's opinion about it. "So you want a special name? I can give you some if you really want. Maybe princess or do you prefer little princess?" The effect of the drug that he used on her was even better then he expected it to be. It worked... It actually worked. I thought that it was going to be a temporarily effect but I think it's going to be a long lasting effect. Even better! "I think that I like to see you in sexy lingerie a lot. Do you want me to get it tomorrow or do you want to get it with me? So that you can choose some stuff that you like too?" Lester was also imagining everything that Roxanne was saying to him. "What do you mean with that I'll be the one to teach him everything? Like what things?" He was a bit curious about the stuff that Roxanne was talking about but it was possible that she was just saying useless things because of the drugs but he didn't hoped that. "And the diet will be very strict, princess. It will be a lot of natural things. So you are going to eat a lot of fruit and vegetables. You are going to drink a lot of water and not much of soda," Lester said with a wink. As he laid his hands on her hips, he started to go deeper inside her. "Do you want to get rid of those cuffs so that you can hold me and touch me as we make love?" She is going to be mine forever. Tomorrow I'll ask her if she wants to move out of town with me to a place where nobody knows us so that we can act like a real couple there. Yes, that's a good idea. Nobody is going to look weird at us then!

Back
Top Bottom