Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M Looking for F (very flexible) Inquire within!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbc124

Super-Earth
Hello one and all! As the title says, I am looking to rp with people (women only), and I am very flexible about what we do. Really, the way I treat roleplaying is that the more fun you have, the more fun I have. Thus, I am not very picky about what types of roleplaying we do. I have some limitations about what is done in the rp, but I will get into that later.

About me: I'm a 23 year old male, but I have been roleplaying (non-sexually and sexually) for years. I am literate, and will normally type 1-2 paragraphs when roleplaying. I can do more if the situation demands. Of course, there may be slow times that I type less, but it is just to move the plot along, not because I am lazy or anything. I also usually prefer more smut than plot. Probably about 75-80% smut. That said, I'm not opposed to a more plot based RP if we like the idea enough.

Ground rules: There isn't much to this that is different than most people. I prefer people who type about a paragraph or so, and with that comes proper grammar usage and spelling. I am a pretty terrible speller to be honest, so I understand mistakes happen. It seems like most people here do this part well, so that is of little concern. Please don't control my character (unless absolutely needed) and no godmodding. Its not fun for anyone then, and means you are more suited to writing rather than roleplaying. Please let me know if you want to discontinue an RP. I understand if you don't, as I have had times were I have left RPs hanging (which I feel bad about...), but it is just polite.

YES:
Big cocks, lots of cum
Nerdy, innocent, reluctant girls
Aggressive slutty girls
A bit of rough commanding sex
Monsters/beasts on girls
Monster girls
Public sex, audience watching
Mostly fantasy/sci-fi, but some real life
Asian girls and Redheads (just my favorite, but not a requirement :p)
Old and young sex (I've played old men, and I've played opposite milfs, and I love both!)
Group sex (mostly multiple guys on girls, but I am very open to the opposite!)

NO:
Extreme BDSM (we can discuss how far we want to take it, but I am just not into chains, ball gags, etc)
Blood and gore in sex
Scat
Piss
Vomit
Anthros/furries

Other kinks I am willing to listen to if you run it by me, but I can't promise to say yes to everything!

Roleplay ideas: This list will expand, and I am willing to do more than what is here. These are just some I am interested in or love. If there is an idea you have, but you don't see it here, run it by me and we shall see.

*********Current cravings
-I have really been interested in RPs featuring a female Orc or Goblin. I've found quite a few really sexy pictures recently which really make me want to play with this sort of character. I don't have a specific plot yet, but I REALLY want to do something with this.

-I really love playing monsters, zombies, aliens, and beasts opposite a female adventurer or slut. These are usually more long term DM style rps, but I have had a ton of fun with them. I can also do one shots, like an alien abduction, or something along those lines. Just run an idea by me!

- I am a huge ASoIaF/Game of Thrones fan, and I would be interested in working out some possibilities for that world. I would mostly want to work with original characters, but if you can convince me otherwise, I am willing to listen!

-Cheating has become one of my favorite kinks lately. I have a TON of ideas for this, and I would love to play some. Some ideas include a bride cheating on her husband at the wedding, college girl cheating at a party, man cheating on girlfriend with the cute cashier, or sooooo much more. PM me more for specific details!

-Milfs, milfs, and more milfs! This is one that can easily be combined with multiple other kinks. I had this one idea for a society of mifs who get together to share stories of their latest conquests.

-Old men gangbanging college/late high school girls. I have a lot of requests for this one, so I will be a bit pickier for this one over any of the other cravings.

-There is a flash game which I absolutely love featuring Princess Peach going through the Mushroom Kingdom attempting to save Mario. The catch is she doesn't jump on enemies, she gets fucked by them. This would feature you playing Peach, Daisy, or Rosalina and me playing anything in the Mushroom Kingdom: Goombas, Koopas, Boos, Luigi, Toads, etc.

-On that note, anything Nintendo, Skyrim, Fallout, Mass Effect, or other video game related fandoms. Run your favorites by me!

-I have a thing for Asian girls and Redheads. No specific plots yet, just throwing it out there.

**I'll admit, I've been gone a long time. For one reason or another, I just couldn't get on. Real life happened hard. I will try to reply at least once a day, but I cannot guarantee that. Please PM me if you are concerned. Just so everyone knows, I am going to be very VERY busy for a few months, so I maybe slow to reply. I must also be very picky about which RPs I do so I don't get bogged down with too many and can't reply to them all. I will try and let you know if I will be gone for a long time, so I apologize ahead of time.

Please pm me if you are interested in roleplaying. I eagerly await your response!

sbc124 said:
Hello one and all! As the title says, I am looking to rp with people (women only), and I am very flexible about what we do. Really, the way I treat roleplaying is that the more fun you have, the more fun I have. Thus, I am not very picky about what types of roleplaying we do. I have some limitations about what is done in the rp, but I will get into that later.

About me: I am a new member to the site, but I have roleplayed before with multiple scenarios and settings. I consider myself a bit of a writer, but I am not fantastic. That said, I am literate, and will normally type 1-2 paragraphs when roleplaying. I can do more if the situation demands.

Ground rules: There isn't much to this that is different than most people. I prefer people who type about a paragraph or so, and with that comes proper grammar usage and spelling. I am a pretty terrible speller to be honest, so I understand mistakes happen. It seems like most people here do this part well, so that is of little concern. Please don't control my character (unless absolutely needed) and no godmodding. Its not fun for anyone then, and means you are more suited to writing rather than roleplaying. Also, I am not really into much bdsm stuff, but rough sex is fine. Blood, scat, vomit, all that stuff is an absolute no.

Roleplay ideas: This list will expand, and I am willing to do more than what is here. These are just some I am interested in or love.

Fan-
Star Wars
Star Trek
Fallout
Assassin's Creed
Elder Scrolls
Disney Princesses
Legend of Zelda
Mario
Dragon Age
Soul Calibur

Original Plots and Settings-
Fantasy
Sci fi
Historical - Medieval, Roman, Mongol, etc.
Modern
War
Old West
Greek Myth

Original Characters-
Teacher/student
Nerd/popular girl or cheerleader
Boss/employee
Stripper (male or female)/customer (male or female)
Ageplay
Adultery
Football player/girl at school
Incest
Beastiality
Monster/woman
Monster girl/man
Alien (male or female)/human man or woman
Zombie/human woman
Wedding

Well this is the list for now. It will expand as more ideas come. Feel free to suggest any more to me.

Please pm me or post here if you are interested in roleplaying. I eagerly await your response!
Would definatly, like to discuss something, what is the thing you are cravig the most

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom