Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'll Keep Your Secret, On One Condition (Darkness_Harbinger and Kissifer)

William Small was heading over to his friend Jake's house. His messy hair began to get wet with sweat in the summer heat. His blue shorts and white t-shirt were pretty thin on him, and he was still burning up in the heat. When he finally got to Jake's house, he rang the doorbell and waited for someone to answer.

Jake was an okay friend. Not someone he particularly wanted to hang out with too often. The only reason he became friends with him in the first place was because he saw Jake's mom, and instantly fell in love. She was a strict woman, always setting an example, but for some reason, William could always see a different side of her, a hotter side. It was like she had a naughty side of her that she wanted to hide, but he could see it. She was always someone he would dream to be with, but could never have. So he insisted on watching her from afar.

Jake himself was alright to hang out with. 15 years old, two years younger than William. They were both gamers, but Jake seemed to be really bad at games. He always lost when they played against each other, and would whine every time. When they worked together, he always insisted on getting the better character. He always a little brat when things didn't go his way, and it got on William's nerves a bit. Other than that, he was okay to hang out with.

William continued to burn outside as he waited for someone to answer. "Somebody better be home, dammit." He mumbled to himself.

Kate Forestal had just finished up her spread sheet when she heard a knock on the door. She slid her lap top shut and walked towards the front door with precise, fluid movements. She was a petite woman, standing around 5'3, and weighing around 128ish lbs, with a figure that looked as if it was carved by the hands of a master sculptor. Full, weighty breasts that were more then a handful, delicately boned ribs and full, womanly hips. She had a head full of long, curling pale blonde locks that -along with her nearly turquoise eyes- lit up the pale cream and perfectly flawless skin that stretched like silk over her frame.
"One moment!" She called, already having a good idea who it might be. Today was Tuesday, and Jake's friend William usually came over to play video games. She thought him an awful nice kid, willing to put up with her sons less then mature behavior, and still visit him.
She opened the door and peered up at the tall youth. "Come on in, Jake isn't home yet, but you can go get settled down and wait for him if you want" she offered, sliding the door open and stepping aside to allow him entry.
" If you are thirsty, there is some soda in the fridge, I'm going upstairs to take a quick shower" she stated with a polite smile, reaching up to run her fingers through her tight up do. She usually wore her hair in a severe bun when at work, and she hadn't had the chance to take it down yet.
Once she was upstairs, the sound of the bathroom door closing, and shower starting could be heard in the empty quietness of the house.
About ten minutes into her shower, her cell phone began to ring. The cell phone was perched near her lap top, and ringtone, the one set for Jake.

William heard Kate's phone ring and went over to see who it was. If it was someone that sounded important, he would find a way to let her know right away. It was only the polite thing to do. He noticed that it was Jake calling, so he waited for it to finish ringing. He got his phone out and called Jake to see what's up.

"Hey man, it's Will. I'm at your house, waiting for you. Your mom? She said she's going to take a shower, so she's probably in there. I can pass it on to her if it's important enough. So you won't be home until tonight, maybe tomorrow morning? Your dad is taking you to a baseball game? Damn. No, it's fine, you didn't know already showed up. Alright, I'll let your mom know, and I'll go home. I'll see you in a couple days. Bye."

William hung up the phone, a little annoyed that he had wasted his time. Sure he was alone with Jake's mom, but what was he going to talk about with her? She'd kick him out the door the second he tried to come on to her. He knew that Jake's parents were separated, but he never really knew the reason. Didn't think it would be polite to ask about it. All he knew was that Jake's dad was a fool for letting someone like Kate go. He must have had something wrong with him.

He walked around the room in circles, waiting for Jake's mom to get out of the shower so that he could give her the news, and then leave. He'd love to stay, but unless she had any reason to keep him, it would've been best for him to leave.

(Okay, I'm going to change a bit of my post to make it easier to get the plot going)
The moment he had picked up the phone, her lap top -which had been hibernating- had flicked back on. Almost instantly William was greeted to an open folder full of less than proper pictures. Upon closer inspection, he would notice that the woman in the pictures was no other then Kate herself.
In fact, the one pulled up on the screen was a shot of the curvy, strict single Mother, wearing nothing but a come hither grin and a pair of thigh high black leather stilettos. In this particular shot, she was on all fours, her curvy, flawless pale ass raised in the air, one arm supporting her body, heavy breasts hanging invitingly, nipples hard -and- pierced. Her other hand was spreading her bottom, and revealing her pink, slick folds for the camera.
Upstairs the sound of water shut off, and the shower door could be heard opening. She would be back downstairs in in about five minutes.
Upstairs, in the bathroom, Kate was nude as the day she was born, water running over her curves and dips. She ran a towel over her long flaxen hair and took great care in squeezing the moisture out of it.
Looking up at the mirror, she caught the sparkle of the diamond studded piercings in her dark pink nipples, and reached up to tug them teasingly. A spark of mischief ran through her at the thought of getting herself off in the bathroom while Jake's friend William sat unwittingly below her downstairs. She knew he had a thing for her, she wasn't oblivious to the way his eyes would drink her in like a parched man offered a glass of water.
He was quite a handsome specimen if she did say so herself.
Without thinking of it, her hand found its way to the apex of her thighs, and her middle finger slid between her moist, pink folds, to rest atop the hard, sensitive clit hidden like a pearl.
Biting her full lower lip, she allowed her clever finger to start a slow, teasing touch, which caused a small, needy moan to slip past her lips, and heat to flood to her face, flushing her a pretty pink.

William's eyes widened when he saw the picture. The woman he had been lusting over, completely naked in such a vulgar position. He never would've imagined it. He quickly got on her laptop and went on the internet. He pulled up his email, went to the picture, copied the folder it was in, and pasted the folder into the email. He then sent the email to himself, and then quit out, leaving the screen the way it was, before he did his dirty work.

An idea quickly came to his head. It was a horrible, cruel idea, but it would be a way for him to finally have her. He left the laptop alone, and went over to the couch, acting like nothing had happened. Just in time for him to hear footsteps coming down the stairs.

Worried that Jake would be home any minute, she had stopped her little self discovery session. She slipped on her clothes and walked down stairs, only to find it as silent as she had left it. Looking around her eyes came to rest on the couch, where William was sitting quietly.
"Jake's still not home yet?" she asked, a bit worried. She made it to the bottom of the stairs. She wasn't sure why, but it felt like something important had changed, the air was charged with a heavy, and curious feeling. She looked around, and noticed that nothing seemed out of place.
Walking into the kitchen, she opened the refrigerator, bending at the waist to peer inside and make her selection. The movement caused her ample and inviting ass to jut out. She had changed into a simple cotton dress that reached mid thigh. It was black, and clung to her in all the right places, flaring slightly at the bottom, and as she leaned it, it slid up her body, until the dress barely covered her ass.
Pulling out a bottle of water, she walked back into the living room and sat down on the sofa opposite of William, and unscrewed the bottle, taking a lengthy gulp of water, tilting her head back. The muscles in her jaw and throat working gracefully to consume and swallow the mouthfuls of liquid. A bit of water escaped the corner of her mouth, and dripped off her chin and down the long column of her throat, and between the generous swell of her tits, causing a thin, shining path of water to dart down he cleavage.
"How has school been going for you?" she asked conversationally, setting the bottled water to the side.

William sat calmly on the sofa. He watched as she drank her water, and stared as some of the water made a small trail down her breasts. He could only think about the picture he saw, and how those tits, and the rest of her body will soon be his. "Oh, everything at school is fine. I get decent grades, mostly B's, a couple A's." He said with a calm smile. "Oh, you're phone rang while you were in the shower, I was trying to be polite, and checked to see who it was, in case it would've been someone important. It was Jake. I called him on my phone and he told me something to pass on to you. His dad is taking him to a baseball game. Depending on how late it ends, he'll either be home really late, or he'll just stay the night with his dad."

He then got up and smiled at Kate. "Well, I guess I'll take my leave." He walked towards the door, but stopped. "Actually, first, I wanted to ask you something." He wanted to see how she'd react to this. "I have a friend, she wants to get a peircing. Not like the ear, or on the face or anything. She wanted one in a more 'personal area', like the nipples or lower region. What are your thoughts on that?"

Back
Top Bottom