Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pour some sugar on me~

Status
Not open for further replies.

sugarplum

Star
Thanks for clicking. Obviously, I'm looking for some roleplay partners to kill time with. A lot has been going on in my life and I think that I could use a fair amount of distraction- that is where you come in, if you're willing.

I'd say I lean more towards submissive characters. I play varying degrees of it, kind of depending on my mood. Rarely, if ever, dominant. I range between sweet virginal characters and defiant bitches. I prefer men, but wouldn't be opposed to other women hitting me up if there's a good plot to go with it. I prefer using pms or threads to start, but once I get comfortable enough with a partner I don't usually have a problem moving on to messenger if that is preferred.

I post between 1-4 paragraphs, rather dependent on my partner. If you write small posts, expect me to reciprocate and vice versa. I would prefer that my partners could post within this range and have a strong grasp of English and grammar (within reason.)

Below are my cravings, interests, and plot ideas...

Craving: PLOT ORIENTED, Fantasy, Romance, Light Bondage, Dark

...What do I like?

-Medieval
-Modern
-Student/teacher
-Master/slave
-Noncon/rape
-Fantasy themes
-Faeries
-Light bondage
-Public sex/exhibitionism
-Forced prostitution
-Group scenes
-Playing virgins
-Playing feisty/defiant characters
-Romance
-Love triangles
-Anonymous sex
-Drama
AND MORE

....What do I dislike?

-Bad grammar/spelling
-OOC disrespect
-Scat/watersports
-Vore
-Tiny posts
-Furries/anthros (cat ears/tail are fine.)
-Bestiality
-Underage (No characters younger than 16!)
-Elderly

I wont judge you if you don't judge me. I wont attempt to force you to do anything you are opposed to and I hope you will give me the same courtesy. Thank you.

.... Plots.

I don't require one of my plots be used, and would in fact love it if you brought one of your own. If you don't see anything you like, and don't have ideas... just throw me a pm listing your kinks and fave generic pairings and we can see what we can come up with.

I am not interested in blacked-out plots at the moment, I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Realistic/Modern Plots:

Homeless

After a few years of living on the streets, desperately hungry and very cold- a girl sneaks into a man's home when he's gone- and makes herself at home cooking and cleaning up, sleeping on his bed... but always making sure to leave before he comes home. What happens if he catches her in the act?

Model

While she agrees to pose as a model for her art club for extra credit... she didn't expect to be posing nude! Not only does he ask her to do this for the whole club, but he urges her into 'private sessions' and things start to get out of hand as she realizes no one who is looking at her is interested in drawing!

Secretary, or Slut?

After accepting a new job, it becomes quickly apparent that it's nothing like she imagined. It's nothing like the secretary jobs she had before, though it's no surprise the pay is so much better- and she finds herself blackmailed to stay. Instead of greeting guests, she finds herself 'taking care of' them and 'entertaining' at important meetings, and is all the while at the beck and call of her employer who holds something above her, and every day, has more material to blackmail her with! She finds herself under a desk, or bent across the top... more often than she gets to sit at one!

Adopted
(This one has variations. Keep in mind I will not play characters younger than 16 in sexual context.)

A. Suddenly finding herself an orphan, my character gets adopted. She's resistant... bitter and sad about her loss, and wishing she could just take care of herself! But as time passes... it looks like she wasn't just taken in out of the kindness!

B. My character was adopted as a young child, but does not realize that her family is not actually her own. The son of her adoptive parents finds himself very attracted to her- he can't help himself, growing increasingly determined to make her his- no matter who she is.

C. After her mother dies, my character finds herself in the custody of her step father. The death is sudden and tragic, and my character even begins to suspect that it wasn't an accident...

Gender-Bender

While applying to colleges, there is some kind of misunderstanding- Elliot is mistaken for a boy based on her name, and ends up being invited to an all-male college (all-expenses-paid!). Knowing that the offer would be retracted if she comes in as herself, she dresses up as a boy and decides to try and pull it off.

Oops...

My character is in a committed relationship, but her boyfriend complains that she's too boring in bed. So in an attempt to spice things up she decides to surprise him by giving him a blowjob in public while they are out at dinner. She crawls up under the table and waits for him to arrive, but... she somehow ends up servicing the wrong person! (A complete stranger, maybe the bfs brother or a best friend, ect.) He records the whole thing, and he wants more- or he'll show her boyfriend what she did!

Virgin Training

Head over heels in love... a young girl just starting out her first year in college confesses her love to someone she's known since high school- but... he rejects her. Tells her he has no interest in dating a virgin since it's 'too much work'. Desperate to get the needed experience so he'll accept her, she posts an internet ad asking someone to take her virginity and teach her how to be good in bed. She's even willing to pay... all in the name of love!

Fantasy/Historical

Witch

Accused of being a witch, my character awaits her trial... she is not a witch, but no one cares. She is certain the men in the torture chambers know that too, but they still seek to humiliate her and hurt her- leaving her in stocks in a state of undress, chaining her up in dungeons, and with no sign that she'll get her day in court! She seeks to escape, or get someone to help her. Will she escape, or be found guilty?

Sacrificed

After displeasing the entity that protects them... a village is demanded to give up a sacrifice or risk being completely annihilated. Only the prettiest young woman would do. A lovely woman is presented to the entity for him to do what he wishes with, in exchange for the protection and mercy he can offer the village.

Conquered

My character is a princess of a powerful kingdom and her father arranges meetings with potential husbands in hopes of uniting two kingdoms and adding to his wealth. He turns down the proposal of a prince from what he considers a "lesser" nation, which enrages the prince... causing him to declare war on the kingdom, and when he wins- everyone is at his mercy.

Deal with the Devil

In desperation to save a loved one, my character makes a deal with a demon- offering up her service in exchange for help. The demon fulfills his end of the bargain, but she finds herself regretting her decision and tries to make a run for it. Will she be able to escape, or be forced into servitude?

Living Nightmare

You would think that sleep would be the one time you would be guaranteed to relax- but not for my character. At night she finds herself tormented within her very dreams. Has she gone insane, or is there something strange at work? She doesn't even know what's real anymore...

Treasure

Spending her life working in a temple, completely secluded from all people, especially men. The temple is highly secluded and no one knows where it is, but what they do know is that it's guarded by a beast and a virgin battlemaiden- and inside, is untold treasures. What happens when someone locates the sacred place and breaks in?

Faeries

A human girl ends up stepping into a faerie ring and transported into their world, forced to go on a bizarre quest to get back home where she meets all kinds of strange people and creatures in a place where you get nothing for free. The world is both beautiful, and dark, and she finds herself thrust in the middle of a war between the faeries of summer and winter! (I'm looking for some kind of plot here, this is just a vague idea to work with. I love dark faerie themes.)

No more secretary plot for now. I have started that plot about 4 times and do not want to start it again until I get a break first. Will add some more plots shortly!

sugarplum said:
Thanks for clicking. Obviously, I'm looking for some roleplay partners to kill time with. A lot has been going on in my life and I think that I could use a fair amount of distraction- that is where you come in, if you're willing.

I'd say I lean more towards submissive characters. I play varying degrees of it, kind of depending on my mood. Rarely, if ever, dominant. I range between sweet virginal characters and defiant bitches. I prefer men, but wouldn't be opposed to other women hitting me up if there's a good plot to go with it. I prefer using pms or threads to start, but once I get comfortable enough with a partner I don't usually have a problem moving on to messenger if that is preferred.

I post between 1-4 paragraphs, rather dependent on my partner. If you write small posts, expect me to reciprocate and vice versa. I would prefer that my partners could post within this range and have a strong grasp of English and grammar (within reason.)

Below are my cravings, interests, and plot ideas...

Craving: PLOT ORIENTED, Fantasy, Romance, Light Bondage, Dark

...What do I like?

-Medieval
-Modern
-Student/teacher
-Master/slave
-Noncon/rape
-Fantasy themes
-Faeries
-Light bondage
-Public sex/exhibitionism
-Forced prostitution
-Group scenes
-Playing virgins
-Playing feisty/defiant characters
-Romance
-Love triangles
-Anonymous sex
-Drama
AND MORE

....What do I dislike?

-Bad grammar/spelling
-OOC disrespect
-Scat/watersports
-Vore
-Tiny posts
-Furries/anthros (cat ears/tail are fine.)
-Bestiality
-Underage (No characters younger than 16!)
-Elderly

I wont judge you if you don't judge me. I wont attempt to force you to do anything you are opposed to and I hope you will give me the same courtesy. Thank you.

.... Plots.

I don't require one of my plots be used, and would in fact love it if you brought one of your own. If you don't see anything you like, and don't have ideas... just throw me a pm listing your kinks and fave generic pairings and we can see what we can come up with.

I am not interested in blacked-out plots at the moment, I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Realistic/Modern Plots:

Homeless

After a few years of living on the streets, desperately hungry and very cold- a girl sneaks into a man's home when he's gone- and makes herself at home cooking and cleaning up, sleeping on his bed... but always making sure to leave before he comes home. What happens if he catches her in the act?

Model

While she agrees to pose as a model for her art club for extra credit... she didn't expect to be posing nude! Not only does he ask her to do this for the whole club, but he urges her into 'private sessions' and things start to get out of hand as she realizes no one who is looking at her is interested in drawing!

Secretary, or Slut?

After accepting a new job, it becomes quickly apparent that it's nothing like she imagined. It's nothing like the secretary jobs she had before, though it's no surprise the pay is so much better- and she finds herself blackmailed to stay. Instead of greeting guests, she finds herself 'taking care of' them and 'entertaining' at important meetings, and is all the while at the beck and call of her employer who holds something above her, and every day, has more material to blackmail her with! She finds herself under a desk, or bent across the top... more often than she gets to sit at one!

Adopted
(This one has variations. Keep in mind I will not play characters younger than 16 in sexual context.)

A. Suddenly finding herself an orphan, my character gets adopted. She's resistant... bitter and sad about her loss, and wishing she could just take care of herself! But as time passes... it looks like she wasn't just taken in out of the kindness!

B. My character was adopted as a young child, but does not realize that her family is not actually her own. The son of her adoptive parents finds himself very attracted to her- he can't help himself, growing increasingly determined to make her his- no matter who she is.

C. After her mother dies, my character finds herself in the custody of her step father. The death is sudden and tragic, and my character even begins to suspect that it wasn't an accident...

Gender-Bender

While applying to colleges, there is some kind of misunderstanding- Elliot is mistaken for a boy based on her name, and ends up being invited to an all-male college (all-expenses-paid!). Knowing that the offer would be retracted if she comes in as herself, she dresses up as a boy and decides to try and pull it off.

Oops...

My character is in a committed relationship, but her boyfriend complains that she's too boring in bed. So in an attempt to spice things up she decides to surprise him by giving him a blowjob in public while they are out at dinner. She crawls up under the table and waits for him to arrive, but... she somehow ends up servicing the wrong person! (A complete stranger, maybe the bfs brother or a best friend, ect.) He records the whole thing, and he wants more- or he'll show her boyfriend what she did!

Virgin Training

Head over heels in love... a young girl just starting out her first year in college confesses her love to someone she's known since high school- but... he rejects her. Tells her he has no interest in dating a virgin since it's 'too much work'. Desperate to get the needed experience so he'll accept her, she posts an internet ad asking someone to take her virginity and teach her how to be good in bed. She's even willing to pay... all in the name of love!

Fantasy/Historical

Witch

Accused of being a witch, my character awaits her trial... she is not a witch, but no one cares. She is certain the men in the torture chambers know that too, but they still seek to humiliate her and hurt her- leaving her in stocks in a state of undress, chaining her up in dungeons, and with no sign that she'll get her day in court! She seeks to escape, or get someone to help her. Will she escape, or be found guilty?

Sacrificed

After displeasing the entity that protects them... a village is demanded to give up a sacrifice or risk being completely annihilated. Only the prettiest young woman would do. A lovely woman is presented to the entity for him to do what he wishes with, in exchange for the protection and mercy he can offer the village.

Conquered

My character is a princess of a powerful kingdom and her father arranges meetings with potential husbands in hopes of uniting two kingdoms and adding to his wealth. He turns down the proposal of a prince from what he considers a "lesser" nation, which enrages the prince... causing him to declare war on the kingdom, and when he wins- everyone is at his mercy.

Deal with the Devil

In desperation to save a loved one, my character makes a deal with a demon- offering up her service in exchange for help. The demon fulfills his end of the bargain, but she finds herself regretting her decision and tries to make a run for it. Will she be able to escape, or be forced into servitude?

Living Nightmare

You would think that sleep would be the one time you would be guaranteed to relax- but not for my character. At night she finds herself tormented within her very dreams. Has she gone insane, or is there something strange at work? She doesn't even know what's real anymore...

Treasure

Spending her life working in a temple, completely secluded from all people, especially men. The temple is highly secluded and no one knows where it is, but what they do know is that it's guarded by a beast and a virgin battlemaiden- and inside, is untold treasures. What happens when someone locates the sacred place and breaks in?

Faeries

A human girl ends up stepping into a faerie ring and transported into their world, forced to go on a bizarre quest to get back home where she meets all kinds of strange people and creatures in a place where you get nothing for free. The world is both beautiful, and dark, and she finds herself thrust in the middle of a war between the faeries of summer and winter! (I'm looking for some kind of plot here, this is just a vague idea to work with. I love dark faerie themes.)

I would love to play with you sugarplum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom