Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Idea - Dating site meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

aprilmay1965

Supernova
I have a new idea for a fun new role play. The idea goes like this. My character is a newly single woman, mid 40s divorced and not going out much so she puts her profile on a dating site. The play goes like this, your character takes me on a "date" however it goes.

It would be on PMs only, so I can "go out" with different people. You contact me on the PMs as if I've already accepted your date and your picking me up at home. We go from there and it's totally spontaneous and we play out the date, whether we have a second date will be up to both of us afterward.

The rules I've given myself are I have to go out with whoever PMs me, so I will respond, please keep it somewhat realistic, not really wanting a zombie showing up for a date, but you can have some supernatural tendancies if you want. Mostly looking for realistic setting, in the current time period.

You see this profile on the dating site.

Seeking-the-1
45 year old divorced woman, 5'4'' blonde hair, blue eyes seeks a partner for fun and companionship. Desires a confident tall man but willing to meet anyone who could spark an interest.

My friends describe me as bubbly and having an outgoing personality. I'm curvy and fun so lets meet and see where it goes.

To play this game just PM me with the PM title of "DATE"

Put the description of yourself, age, look, clothing, etc. and any background information I should know, as we have emailed a couple of times before the actual date. We can go from there. I'm open to whoever you are in the play, can be a married man looking for a hook up, a genuine date, or even a criminal/rapist, etc. Just be imaginative and descriptive and start your PM with you picking me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom