Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking and open for any cravings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiyo

Meteorite
Hi Bluemoon! So I was sitting here bored, craving some role-play, and wandered back here after a long absence. So let’s get some dirty sticky RP going on! I'm a sub preference, but if you ask and depending on what you offer that may be turned around. All I require is anyone, male or female, willing to have a pretty nice 1x1, with as much story as sex. I want something that will go on and actually be enjoyable outside of sex, oh and someone who can deal with my schedule of I’m not on 24/7. I’m looking for some long term RPs, so be ready for ones that will drag on.

Sample of Writing:

This one is kinda not from this site, but it's what i got. I have a bad habit of not saving what I write, and this one is a few years old.

Chiyo's fingers traced over the petals of the blue rose, she looked at it, her vampiric eyes making it so clear. “Shiki? Have you ever seen a blue rose before?” 1784, year after America’s Revolution ended. Chiyo laid on a blanket in a tall grass plain, using her arm as a pillow.“No, I haven’t…” Shiki said, laying beside Chiyo, rolling over she wrapped her tender hands around her lover and rested her chin on her shoulder, looking at the rose.

Chiyo let it go, looking at a pale, dead girl, void of all blood, still in her birthday dress. “Wasn’t it nice to hold a picnic for her?” Chiyo said, poking the dead girl with a naked toe. “Sure was! Bet she didn’t expect that for her birthday!” Shiki giggled. Chiyo lay back, resting her head on Shiki’s breasts. “To bad we didn’t get to play with our food, it was kind of cute, and she was a virgin, I could taste it on her blood.” Chiyo said absently, licking her fangs, staring at the clouds. Shiki grinned, tightening her grip around Chiyo’s waist. “Who needs her? My lamb, You have me.” Chiyo smiled and looked back, giving Shiki a soft kiss. “That I do.”

Chiyo closed her eyes, not expecting more, but she was surprised at the grabbing hands on her chest through the concealing dress of early America. She yelped, and wiggled like a caught fish. “S-sh-shiki what are you doing!?” She squealed. “You’re so cute when embarrassed Chiyo.” Shiki said simply, pinning her down and still attacking her breasts. Chiyo let out another squeal and thrashed widely, trying to get herself free as Shiki gave her a good squeeze. The blue eyed vampire giggled at her prey rolling her over and sitting on her to pick at the ties of her dress.

“This thing is in the way!” As soon as the dress was undone she shot her hands inside, past the gown and over Chiyo’s bare skin. With a small whimper of protest the Silver eyed vampire began to comply to her lover, beginning to share her more… mortal desires for sex. Shiki leaned down and nibbled on her ears with her fangs, causing Chiyo to wrap her arms around her to fiddle with the ties of her dress next. Shiki began to pull off Chiyo’s cumbersome dress, revealing the small, curvy, flawless skinned killer underneath. Licking her lips Shiki dove in for more.

Chiyo lay back, panting heavily, smelling of sweat, sex, lust, pleasure, and contentment. Shiki came down atop her, grinning sly, dragging sticky fingers up her lover’s stomach, just finishing another round. Shiki brought the fingers to her lips, licking them clean. “No matter how many dimes I drive you to breaking you taste just as good as last time…” Chiyo looked at the sun, beginning to set, then to Shiki. “L-love… we’ve literally… been at this for hours… if you… break me any more I may pass out… I’ve lost count of how many times…” Shiki only grinned, rolling of her lover and laying next to her, pulling he close to snuggle.

Chiyo looked down to the dead birthday girl, her dead, fear swollen eyes staring at them. “Has she been watching the whole time?” Chiyo asked. Shiki looked. “Yeah she has, what a creep.” Shiki kicked her jaw so hard it broke the dead girls neck, turning her head. Covered in their dresses as blankets the two lovers snuggled close to nap away the exhausted hours of sex. Staring into Shiki’s eyes Chiyo’s own began to close, swiftly drifting to sleep...

Current RPs.

Pairings:
Note: I prefer to play female.
As a Female I sub for both men and women. I will Dom women, but Very rarely will I dom for men.

I will play male from time to time, but rarely. As a man I will only Dommie women, and sub for men.

Looking for anything, but here are basic ideas.

-Incest-
Brother-Sister
Daughter- Father
Sister- Sister

-Fantasy-
Vampire- Hunter
Giant Girl-Doll (Shrunken man)
Siren- Male (Multipal possibilities)
Neko-Neko
Neko-Demon

-'Normal'-
Girlfriend- Boyfriend
Girlfriend- Girlfriend
Boyfriend- Boyfriend
Friend- Friend
Slave-Master
Servant- Master

Oh! And I was nice enough to get a Rabbit Hole

RE: Worth A try

Heya! I saw your ad and thought I'd leave you a quick message. I don't have any actual ideas at the moment, but if you'd like to check out my ad and see if there's anything you'd like, feel free to shoot me a PM and let me know. I'd be interested in talking about an RP with you!

Here is the ad: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=29247

Either way, bump for someone who seems very nice! ^-^

Color me interested. Its always nice to RP with someone who's passionate about writing. Send me a PM if you get any neat RP ideas. I'll do the same. ^^

Oh my alot of people are interested... o.o Welp I might as well get stuff done. Make my thread a little more organized.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom