Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ravenwood School Of Magic (Krys Snape & Tsumi Okasaki)

"What?!?!?!" she shrieked then grabbed the woman as she collapsed. Cradling the woman to her, she yelled to however was nearby. A young man came up to her and asked what was wrong. "Get the damned Headmaster and the nurse! Tell them if they don't come I will hunt them the fuck down!" she said. When the boy stood there she said "NOW DAMNIT!"

The boy took off and Hikaru looked down at Riku. "Its okay love. I'm here. Don't worry, Everything will be okay." she rocked the woman in her arms and held her close, brushing the hair from her face as she murmured to her softly. "I promise, I wont let anything like that happen to you again." Her voice trembled slightly as she held the woman. She hated the fact that someone had hurt her lover and she would be damned if she was going to let it happen again.

Her emotions were swirling between rage and fear. A sharp pain shot through her heart, constricting her chest tightly as she sucked in a breath. She looked up to find the Headmaster and Nurse there. "I think she's having a panic attack." she told the nurse, who knelt down to take her from Hikaru's arms. She was reluctant to release the woman but knew it was for Riku's best interest. Letting the nurse tend to her, she spoke to the Headmaster without looking from her love. "She was attacked." Hikaru immediately went into telling about how they had met a cloaked figure in the library archives and how Riku had mentioned another cloaked figure attacking her, maybe the same one.

Her voice was trembling with rage as she finished and she looked to the Headmaster, glaring almost accusingly. "Why the hell is there someone snooping around on your campus and attacking students!" she demanded. The Headmaster merely looked at her understandingly and said "I don't know. There are many secrets to this campus that predate its foundation. But I promise we will look into it."

"You had your chance!" she shouted at the man. She wanted to stand up and clobber the shit out of him. "She's not the only one! Greg went missing too and you didn't even question it! Something is going on around here and I swear you better figure it out before I do, or I'll drop the whole damned campus on someone's fucking head!" Fuming she lapsed into silence, simply choosing to go no further.

Riku let the nurse tend to her and listened as Hikaru spoke to the headmaster. When the altercation was finished Riku looked up at Hikaru, "Can we get out of here I need some alone time" ,Riku stated. Of course she meant with Hikaru and knew the woman would get the hint, Riku definitely didn't want to be completely alone after what had just happened but she also didn't want anyone around but Hikaru. She got to her feet and put her arm around Hikaru's waist. "Let's go love".

Slipping her arm around the woman protectively she said "We can go to the overnight rooms tonight or to my dorm if you want. If they have a problem with it they can take it up with my damned foot." she said in a low growl. Leading the woman away from the open she let Riku guide them. "I'm sorry this happened to you. I promise I wont leave your side again." Pulling the woman closer as they walked she fumed to her self then looked over to Riku, her right hand lightly tracing her neck. "Are you okay?" she asked in a soft concerned voice.

"Yeah I'm okay, luckily I can do wandless magic or I might be dead" ,Riku said in response. She lead them to the overnight rooms and brought Hikaru to the room they had took a nap in that day. Riku sat down on the bed and sighed, she looked at Hikaru, "So what do you think their after"? She asked curious to know the woman's thoughts.

Hikaru frowned. She had no idea and that was a problem. "I don't know but here is another problem." she said chewing her bottom lip. Looking to her love, she contemplated something, wondering just how much to venture then decided to put her cards on the table. "There is a serious problem here."

Taking a deep breath, she spoke. "The fact that we don't know what they are after makes all sudden departures and dismissals questionable. The man in the library was clearly an older person, so unless its a worker that we haven't met, then he doesn't belong here. That means there are ways to get around this campus that leave one unexposed. Further, we have no idea how long this has been going on. It could be a secret society thing spanning back over the years of the college's creation or it could be something new. We have no real information to go on besides the fact that this year's absences and departures are now under serious question and no one is safe. We have no way to determine who else they will go after. But I'm guessing its safe to assume they may try for you again. I'm not certain on this."

"Why me though? We need to figure this all out you and I both know that the staff here isn't going to do shit to figure things out and someone has too" ,Riku stated in response. She sighed then pulled Hikaru onto the bed with her, holding her close. "I hate to admit this but I'm kind of scared and my gut tells me something very bad is going to happen if something isn't done about all the weird shit that is going on".

Her long hair draping over the woman's shoulder as they were pulled to the bed, she held her close and kissed her passionately "I won't let anything happen to you. I promise." she said in a strained voice. She hated to admit it, but it scared the hell out of her too. She wouldn't let Riku know that though. The last thing the woman needed was to be frightened further. "We will figure this out. I promise."

In a damp lightless corridor below the cool earth of the campus, a dark figure stood before a shackled young woman. The woman hung limp in her captivity, barely drawing breath as the figure reached out a hand, a finger trailing the woman's cheek. The woman shivered but couldn't muster the energy to even turn her head away from the defiling touch. She had nothing left to give. They had taken everything they could from her over the last few days. She was broken, her body used then left to wither. She had been very beautiful before being taken. Now she had no idea what she would look like. Tortured beyond her limits, she couldn't even have peace in death, for they always pulled her soul back. Her mouth was dry, her lips cracked, and her jaw hurting from the ball of cloth tied in place that refused to let her call for help. The straps of the gag had long since rubbed the corners of her mouth raw and when forced to cry out, rivulets of blood began to flow from them. She shuddered once more as the finger played with a lock of her dark red hair then began to trail down her near naked form. She simply wanted release. She didn't even know what they wanted. "hrmm" she squeaked out, a whimpered cry as her body was caressed.

"Bring in the next." the figured boomed in a deep voice. "Give this one to the others then discard of her. She is of no further use to us." They were going to kill her and she knew it. But first they were going to wring what twisted joys they could from her before doing so. She lifted her head just enough to see a bound and gagged figured being drug into the room, another. This one asian. The woman remembered who had been hanging in her place before taking it. A young man with grey eyes.....

Riku returned the woman's kiss just as passionately, when it broke she looked into Hikaru's eyes. "And I won't let anything happen to you, I'll kill someone if I have to just to protect you" ,Riku stated. She held Hikaru close and clung as if she never wanted to let her go, "We're going to figure this out, we have too for the sake of every student at this school". Riku was starting to believe that some of the staff members may be involved the more she thought about how they acted when told about the odd occurrences.

Hikaru held the woman as she began to drift off. She had the strangest feeling that there was something important that they should know. She stroked the woman's hair as she slept. Soon Hikaru herself was waking up, startled to have nodded off. Looking to Riku, she rolled her over and slipped her left arm beneath the woman holding her as she looked at the woman. Smiling to herself, she traced the woman's ear then trailed her finger along the woman's jaw line. She was beautiful even when sleeping. The though of tying the young woman up and exploring her a little more fully crossed the woman's mind, but after what she had just been through, Karu wasn't about to put her through something like that. She would wait.

After a while Riku drifted off herself but didn't sleep too long she awoke to Hikaru's touch. She looked at the woman and smiled then kissed her passionately as she ran her finger down Hikaru's jawline. Riku broke the kiss and made her way down to kiss the woman's neck hoping she wasn't over stepping her boundaries. "I got a confession Hikaru" ,Riku stated. She paused a moment then continued, "This morning when you mentioned tying me up I erm....well it....kinda....turned me on a bit" ,the woman confessed she too wanted to do things to Hikaru and the mere thought of it sent chills down her spine.

She smiled down at the woman then slid out of her grasp and down her legs. Keeping her eyes on the woman she gripped her ankles as she neared them then used them to suddenly flip the woman over. Before the woman could respond she struck, laying down on the woman's back and placing her right hand tightly over her mouth, pulling her head back. She pressed her lips to the woman's ear and allowed them to run along it before speaking "I did say I would tie you up now didn't I?" Tightening her grip on the woman's mouth, she pulled her head back and slipped her free arm through the woman's elbows, gripping her right one tightly.

Riku was caught off guard by the woman's actions but she didn't mind them at all, she allowed Hikaru to do as she pleased with good faith that she would be able to return the favor later on. When Hikaru whispered in Riku's ear the woman responded with a simple nod, she had wanted this for a while and she couldn't even deny it.

Kissing the nape of the woman's neck, she removed her hand from the woman's mouth, only to silence her with a kiss. Her tongue slipped past the woman's lips as her eyes slid shut. Her right hand slid down the woman's arm then to Hikaru's belt. Untying the braid-belt, she grinned against the woman's lips then coaxed her tongue into an intimate battle. Glad she had chosen this particular belt today, she pulled it free then doubled it over. The thin strand of belt looking like little more than a braided rope as she wrapped it around the woman's wrists once and slid the loose ends through the lark's head, the bend at the end of the rope. Releasing the woman, she straddled her and pulled hard at the belt and made sure it was tight before rapping it around the woman's wrists several times then pulling it to the middle of them. Taking a strand in each hand, she went north with one end then south with the other and tied them above the strands in between the woman's wrists with a square knot.

Looking down at her captive she rand her hands up the woman's sides. "Be good and I'll have a very pleasant gag for you in a few minutes. Be bad and I will drive you insane with pleasure." Grinning she let her hands reach the waist of the woman's shirt as they descended down her back then slowly began hitching it up. "I do hope you have spare clothing. Or we might be in trouble."

Riku kissed Hikaru back letting her tongue explore the woman's mouth, her body heating up with every single touch. When Hikaru began to tie Riku up she made no effort to stop her knowing that the night would turn out to be an eventful one if she just let the woman have her way. Not that Riku had any objections in fact her boy cut underwear were beginning to get moist with her arousal. "I promise to behave love and if I put a toe out of line I give you full permission to punish me as you see fit" ,Riku growled after Hikaru spoke into her ear.

She pressed the woman down into the bed tightly for a few moments. Her body already ached to feel the woman's skin against her own. Having her helpless like this had every nerve in Hikaru's body on fire with the need for her. Her thighs squeezed down on the woman, an unconscious act as the woman realized just how aroused she had become. Her hands tugged the woman's shirt up above her breasts suddenly, her thighs moist as she pulled the woman into a sitting position and tilted the her head back, running her lips suddenly along the woman's neck. Her left hand gliding along her torso and up her right side as Hikaru's body pressed tightly into the woman's back. Her lips met the woman's earlobe and her teeth enclosed on it, her right slipping up the woman's body to her bra and firmly squeezing the woman's right breast through it. "I've been looking forward to this since we met." she said through her teeth, causing her tongue to rake across the woman's earlobe.

Soft moans escaped Riku's lips as the woman touched her, the feeling she got from Hikaru was amazing and she was becoming more and more aroused with every single touch and kiss. When Hikaru whispered those words into Riku's ear it sent chills up her spine, she too had wanted this since they had met and it was finally happening. "I want you....all night....in fact....all weekend" ,Riku stated she didn't care what that meant for her all she knew is she wanted every bit of this woman she was hungry for her and she was going to make the best of every moment spent with her.

She pulled the woman tighter against her body, tearing at her bra and inadvertently popping the strap to her right shoulder. "I'm thinking much longer, love. I think we have a few sick days coming." Tracing the woman's ear with her tongue she cupped her bare breast and bounced it up and down before tracing circles around her nipple then flicking her middle finger across it hard, catching it with her nail. Pinching the exposed peak she rolled it between her thumb and forefinger then tugged at it gently at first, but then with more force. Her right hand moved down the woman's body, demanding more of her supple skin and much more delicate area's. Nipping the woman's shoulder litely, she tugged at the woman's belt, unlatching it, and removing it with a flick of her wrist and a tug.

"This might come in handy." she said laughing softly. Her hand gripped the front of the woman's pants, tugging forcefully and causing the thin metal pin in the button to snap. "Oops." she said grinning as she pulled the flap slowly aside, listening to the sound of her zipper parting. Sliding her hand into the woman's pants she cupped her sex through her 'boxers' and ran her hand up and down it, her fingers slipping between the woman's legs as the heel of her hand dug into the woman's clit with each pass. "You're all wet." she said, her lips taking to the woman's neck once more and softly sucking on it.

Riku grinded her teeth as Hikaru grabbed her breast, soft moans continuing to escape her lips as the woman touched her in her most sensitive spots. When Hikaru undid Riku's pants and slid her hand inside Riku bit her bottom lip and moaned a little louder. Her arousal dripping between her legs. "More Hikaru....I want more" ,she begged. Riku couldn't help herself around the woman everything that was happening just felt so right in all the wrong ways and Riku loved it.

"How bad do you want it?" she asked in a low husky voice. She ground her hand into the woman's clit harder then slid her hand into the helpless captive's boxer briefs, her fingers slipping across the woman's tender sex before rising up and pinching her clit hard. Tugging slightly she released it then circled her finger around it before moving to the woman's sensitive lips. Pinching one slightly, she ran her index finger lightly along the folds, not applying any pressure or parting them. "Tell me how bad you want it." she said thickly before gripping the woman's hair in her left hand and pulling her head back hard.

Her fingers began to trail away from the woman's pussy as she waited for a response, caressing her thighs and then slowly pulling her hand away and acting like she was going to withdraw it completely.

Riku's body twitched every time Hikaru pinched at her sensitive flesh and when she asked how bad Riku wanted it the woman replied with a simple, "Badly", her breathing becoming heavier with every touch. Riku was aching for Hikaru to touch her and the woman was teasing her so much that it was nearly painful to be patient. "Hikaru....just....fuck me" ,she blurted out not able to take much more teasing from the beautiful woman.

"Gladly." she said, shoving the woman face down on the bed with her ass in the air. Pulling the woman's pants down to above her knees she slid off the bed and knelt down of the edge of it. Grinning she slipped her wand from her waist and pointed it under the bed then muttered under her breath. Slipping her hands under the bed she slid out a chest and opened it up to reveal several toys and various bondage implements. "Now lets have a little fun." she said as she pulled out a large nine inch strap on. Standing up she slipped out of her boots, pants and panties. Slipping into the strap on, she buckled it then turned Riku so that her ass was facing the woman and her ankles hanging off of the bed.

Reaching down to grip her panties she balled them up and took a firm hold of the woman's hair. Pulling her head back suddenly with enough force to cause the woman to gasp, she shoved them deep into the woman's mouth. "Told you I would have a pleasant gag for you." she said as she grabbed the womans wrists and held onto her hair. Running the tip of the strap on up and down Riku's more than eager pussy she spread her thighs and took a firm stance before slamming it deep into the woman and pulling her into a tight arch.

Riku moaned as the panties were shoved into her mouth, she had no idea what Hikaru was doing until she felt the toy rub up against her pussy. When Hikaru slammed the toy into her Riku moaned loudly her body filling with pleasure as the toy hit a weak spot inside her. After a few moments Riku began to move her hips with the thrusts, her pussy getting wetter the more she was being fucked.

Back
Top Bottom