Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ravenwood School Of Magic (Krys Snape & Tsumi Okasaki)

Riku laughed at the comment Hikaru made then stretched out a bit after she let her go, "It doesn't take too long I think I haven't really figured out how long it takes yet" ,she said in response. Her cheeks turning a bit red with slight embarrassment. Riku laid back onto Hikaru and watched the griffin as he started to drift off to sleep. "The medication is supposed to make him tired so don't worry that he's falling asleep" ,Riku told the woman just in case she wondered why he was so friendly then all of a sudden fell asleep.

She nodded, watching the adorable creature curl up and rest his beak on his claws. "They really are cute... in a lethal sort of way." she said reaching over and stroking the things back. Lifting the woman o her feet, she smiled and said, "So lets go explore! I hear there are tunnels under the school that lead from dorm to dorm. I wanna see if that's true." Grinning she pulled at the woman's hands "Who knows what else we will find." Careful not to step on any of the little ones, she half lead and half drug Riku back towards the trail.

"Alright let's go and explore, I'm sure there's a whole lot more to this school then what is visible" ,Riku said in response excitedly. She carefully moved around the griffins making sure she didn't step on any. Riku let Hikaru lead her to wherever she wanted to go first. She didn't mind it at all and thought it was quite funny how excited the woman was to explore the grounds.

She grinned, her eyes flashing with excitement "You know how wizards love their secrets." She said nearly skipping along the path. "You cant tell me that the founders didn't leave behind a few of their own. And if not them, then a few students working together." She lead the way from the forest and flashed a wicked grin to Riku. "What about the tower on the campus? Should we start there? It seems pretty ancient."

She waited for Riku to respond as she thought of other ideas. "There is the library. The rumors were that its archives were a secret meeting place for lovers."

Riku stayed along side Hikaru the best she could as she skipped along the path, "We can go to all those places if you'd like we'll be more likely to find more stuff the more places we look right" ,Riku said in response. She didn't mind going all over the grounds with Hikaru it meant they could spend more time together. At the mention of the library being a secret meeting place for lovers Riku smirked, "Lovers eh? I think we'll definitely be making a stop there".

Hikaru cast a mischievous glance over her shoulder at Riku. She had to admit that the idea excited her too. She couldn't help but imagine the feel of Riku's body against hers and turned back trying to conceal her sudden blush. She enjoyed the woman's touch more than she could explain. Just being around her made her want to risk more. She blushed harder looking at the ground and realized the woman would be able to do as she pleased and Hikaru wouldn't stop her. Not completely.

A series of images passed through her mind as she slowed and looked around. Noticing the library, she made a bee line for it, squeezing Riku's hand. She couldn't wait for the first school break. She wanted to show the woman her new home and spend some time alone with her, away from the prying and judgemental gaze from the staff and students. It didn't bother her, but she wasn't sure how Riku felt on it.

As the library loomed closer, she looked at the ancient arches and flashed Riku another excited look. She couldn't help but grin lately, being with Riku making her bubbly. Moving inside she whispered "Where do you want to start?"

When they reached the library Riku followed Hikaru inside, she looked over at the woman when she asked where they should start. "Maybe we should start by me doing this" ,Riku said right before kissing Hikaru deeply, running her tongue over the woman's bottom lip as her hand cupped the side of her face. After she broke the kiss she smiled, "OK now it's your turn to choose what we do next".

Shocked by Riku's sudden actions, she stood still for a second before slipping her arms around the woman. When the kiss broke she said "My turn, huh?" pulling the woman to her, she took her lips greedily with her own and let her tongue slip past them. Coaxing her lover's into a dance she held the woman close to her before breaking the kiss slowly. Grinning she pulled Riku with her towards the back of the empty library and through the door leading up into archives. Taking the woman's hand she moved through the stacks of old books and scrolls. "There was supposed to be a back way in here from the second landing." she said as she squeezed Riku's hand an pulled her in between two shelves. As the woman came into range, she grabbed her shoulders and pressed her tightly back against one of the shelves and brought her lips to the woman's once more. "Of course," she said after breaking the kiss, "It could take us a while to find it."

Riku slid her tongue into Hikaru's mouth when the woman kissed her, a soft sigh of approval escaping her lips as they kissed. She allowed Hikaru to lead her to the archives and again kissed her when she was pulled into another. Riku was loving every second of this and she didn't want it to end, "I've got all day as long as I'm with you" ,she said in response to Hikaru's statement. She leaned in and kissed Hikaru again letting her hands move up to Hikaru's hips and grabbing them gently to pull her closer.

She felt the woman's hands drawing her closer and she moved in more than willingly. Molding her body tightly to the woman's she pressed back tightly and moaned softly as the woman's tongue passed her lips. Meeting the invader with her own tongue she wrapped it around it before sucking softly on it. Pulling her head back slightly to break the kiss she suddenly blushed and slipped her left knee between her thighs. She knew she was pushing things a little far and simply held herself there, tilting her head up slightly and taking the woman's lips once more. She tried to pull herself away and only found herself leaning closer. Not intending to get the woman's motor running to hot, she drew her into a long slow kiss.

The feeling Riku had was intense, her body reacted in ways she never thought it would one thing was for sure Riku wanted Hikaru badly. As the two continued to kiss Riku sighed softly and wrapped her arms around the woman's waist wanting her closer. When Hikaru broke the kiss briefly Riku caught her breath then accepted the next kiss from Hikaru, moaning softly as the woman kissed her slowly and passionately.

She felt a soft moan pass her lips in response to Riku's physical reactions. A shudder coursed through her as she pressed tighter against the woman. She couldn't pull herself away, even though every fiber of common sense she had told her to. She let the kiss die and kept tightly against the woman, letting her head rest on her shoulder and her lips brush the woman's delicate neck. "I think I'm in trouble." She half joked as she felt the woman's arms around her. It was a feeling she didn't want to part with. She kissed the woman's neck.

Then she heard a crash two rows over and pulled away suddenly very embarrassed. "I-I'm sorry!" she stammered out, hoping she hadn't put the woman on the spot as she glanced around for the source of the sound.

When Hikaru moaned softly chills made their way up and down Riku's spine, the woman truly had a hold on her and she loved it, she loved having someone in her arms. After Hikaru broke the kiss Riku took a deep breath and still held on to the woman, she sighed in pleasure as Hikaru kissed her neck. "Why would you be in trouble"? Riku asked wondering what the woman meant by the words. Suddenly a loud bang broke them away from each other, "It's ok don't be sorry, let's find out what the noise was then we can do whatever you'd like sound good"? Riku whispered looking into the woman's eyes.

With a mischievous grin she nodded. She loved the woman and knew it. Taking the woman's hand, she slid along the bookcase and peered around the corner. Standing there was a figure hunched over in a long dark robe with an equally dark cloak draped over them, the hood pulled up hiding their face. "Who's that?" she muttered under her breath to Riku. She hadn't seen a teacher matching the person's stature and was pretty sure she would have remembered if she had. A strangely misshapen hand held a scroll tightly and Hikaru could hear the muttering of a man, though she couldn't even guess the age. Suddenly the hooded figure looked up at the pair and barked "What are you doing here?! This area is off limits to first years!" Startled, Hikaru jumped and nearly trod on Riku's toes. "Sorry, we were just looking for something!" she said and started tugging Riku towards the exit. Something about the man gave her the chills. And not just the boogeyman kind. The kind that said 'Run. Run or die.'

Riku stayed close to Hikaru as they looked for the source of the noise. When they came upon the figure Riku got chills down her spine as if she had just encountered a ghost. Her eyes stayed fixed on the man as he looked up and she held onto Hikaru almost protectively. She got the hint when Hikaru tugged her toward the exit and followed her out of the library and away from the creepy old man. "Who the fuck was that? He was creepy as hell and definitely not a teacher all the teachers were introduced at the beginning of the year" ,Riku stated with a hint of nervousness in her voice. "Should we go to the headmaster about this"?

"I don't know." she said as she continued to tug the woman along. "Maybe he was supposed to be there? Like a keeper or something?" She doubted it, but the fact that if the man was right and they weren't supposed to be there and he was would mean serious shit for them. Hikaru wasn't worried about the potential consequences but if it affected the time she got to spend with Riku, she would probably go on a very violent streak. Then there was the fact that she didn't do so well with people telling her what to do and how to act anyway.

Yes, going to the Headmaster would only result in troubles all around. Moving through the library, she kept a firm hold on Riku's hand as she lead her outside. Looking around she blinked as she realized night had descended on them. "Wha?" she said shocked. Looking to Riku slightly embarrassed she said "I guess I lost track of time. Want to call it a night for now and meet up in the morning?"

"OK let's call it a night then" ,Riku said in response. She wanted to stay with the woman but didn't want to sound too forward so she kept quiet about it. "Also don't worry about losing track of time it was worth it ya know spending time with you". Riku blushed a little bit then leaned in and kissed Hikaru on the cheek. "I guess I'll see you in the morning" ,she said with a smile.

Blushing Hikaru nodded and watched as the woman turned to walk away. Reaching out and taking the woman's left hand in hers she pulled, bringing the woman about and quickly planted a kiss on her lips. Blushing she stepped back and said "Good night Riku." before turning and departing to her dorm.

As she entered she quickly gathered her night things then made her way to the shower. Setting the water to her suiting, she stripped and stepped in, letting the warm water caress her skin. Grabbing her body sponge, she slowly lathered herself up and let the days troubles wash away. Not that there had really been any troubles. In fact she had found the day to be quite memorable. Grinning to herself she washed her long dark hair then rinsed and got out, wrapping herself in a towel then heading back to her room. Getting dressed she moved to her bed and slipped beneath the covers. A soft blush on her cheeks as night ridden thoughts assaulted her, she quickly drifted off.

Hikaru woke to the sound of someone approaching her bed. Rolling over, she looked up to see April's face lit with moonlight. "Hikaru?" she said softly. She was still dressed in the outfit Hikaru had seen her in during breakfast that morning. "April?" she said. The woman looked close to tears as she approached. Hikaru sat up and slid her feet off the bed. Patting it beside her, April simply ignored it.
"He's gone...." she said, her voice cracking slightly. For a moment Hikaru just stared at her friend confused. "Gone?" she asked as her friend began to silently sob.
"You mean Greg?"
April just nodded and sat down beside Hikaru. "His things are gone and everything. The professors say he just left. A letter was found on his desk in his writing saying he had chosen a different course to follow." The woman didn't attempt to hide her tears as she held herself tight and slowly began to rock back and forth. Hikaru had seen the couple several times throughout the past weeks and couldn't help but notice how happy they had been. She didn't understand why he would just up and leave without a word.

Slipping her arm around the woman, she simply held her. "Its okay." she said softly. "We will sort this all out first thing in the morning." She owed the woman at least that.....

When Riku got back to her dorms she grabbed a book and sat down. She read until she got a little more drowsy then made her way to the bathroom to take a shower. When she finished she dried off and put on her pajamas and made her way into her room. She laid down on her bed and stared at the ceiling for a little while, her mind was racing. It was hard for Riku to fall asleep even though she was tired she couldn't help but wonder who that person in the archives was.

She awoke early that morning to find April asleep in her arms. The woman had spent the night in a tear induced state and she couldn't bear to leave her alone in such a condition. Hikaru felt for the woman. She tried to imagine what it would be like to have Riku taken and couldn't. Her chest constricted involuntarily and she took a moment to distance herself from the onslaught of emotions she knew the woman must be experiencing.

Nudging the woman awake with a gentle touch she smiled and waited until she awoke. "Hey. Felling better?" she asked, slipping her arms from around the woman and standing up. "Come on. I bet after a nice shower you will feel better." Gently ushering the woman from the room and into the bathroom, she waited until she heard the water run before slipping silently from the room. She doubted anything would come of it but she made her way to the headmaster, making sure she had on something more than her night things, and waited to speak with him.

After several minutes she was ushered in and made an inquiry about Greg. A few minutes later her suspicions had been confirmed and she strode from the room. The Headmaster said that their had been no signs that the young man had been forced to leave and his performance in his classes had indicated that he had been having second thoughts. Hikaru couldn't find anything wrong with that line of thinking and nodded then left. Returning to her dorm she found April sitting on the bed. Looking to her, she simply shook her head.

April departed a short time later mentioning getting something to eat to which Hikaru nodded, her stomach making its desires known. Getting dressed in a haphazard fashion, a pair of black flared black jeans, biker boots, and a deep red top, she made her way to the mess hall searching for something that would sit still long enough to be devoured.

Riku woke up the next morning feeling tired as hell and made her way groggily to her dresser to get her clothes. She got dressed and went into the bathroom to brush her teeth before heading to the mess hall. She hoped that Hikaru would be there so that they could talk about the creepy man in the library. When she got to the mess hall she pushed the door open and walked in her hair was a mess and she was definitely breaking dress code but she didn't care. Riku spotted Hikaru sitting with her friend and made her way over to the table. When she sat down she noticed that the other woman who usually sat with them wasn't there. "Where's whatserface"? Riku asked right before slamming her head onto the table too tired to hold it up.

Hikaru grinned at Riku as she sat down. "Bedroom look huh?" she said then frowned. "April is worried over her boyfriend. He just up and left without a word to her." She turned her attention to the plate of eggs and rice before her, digging in and speaking around bites, not caring if it was bad table manners. "She's upset and reasonably so. I thought it was strange but not out of ordinary." Turning to Riku, she looked at the woman for a moment before saying "I thought they looked happy everytime I saw them. But maybe things weren't so pleasant?" Shrugging slightly she rubbed the woman's back and said "Maybe you should get a little sleep."

"He just left, that's odd" ,Riku said in response. She had a bad feeling in her gut but she didn't want to say anything and make people worry. When Hikaru mentioned sleep Riku picked her head up and looked at her, "Yeah I tried sleep last night but it didn't work I've got all day to try though seeing it's the weekend" ,Riku said in response. After a few moments her breakfast appeared on her plate and she took a bite of her food and slowly chewed it.

Finishing her plate, she washed it down with a cup of tea. Grinning devilishly, she peeked at Riku out of the corner of her eye. "Well." she said as if considering something profound, "You will get some sleep today." Clicking her tongue against the roof of her mouth, she said "Or I will tie you to that bed. And believe me," she said looking over at Riku intently "I will enjoy every second of that."

With a cheeky smile she nudged the woman's arm. "Get a little more sleep. We can meet up tonight and finish our previous events." Flashing their guest a 'don't ask' smile, she slipped her arm around Riku's waist. "So don't worry. We still have two whole days or so, if I can recall what day it is. My brain isn't fully functional at the moment."

Riku gave a groggy smile at the mention of Hikaru tying her up, "What makes you think I wouldn't enjoy that" ,she said in response with a playful smile. She finished her food then looked at Hikaru and April, "Well Hikaru is right so I'm gonna go get some sleep and I'll meet up with you all later". Riku stood up and made her way out of the mess hall. She walked back to her dorm and into her room, she fell onto her bed and within moments was fast asleep.

The feel of fingertips on her neck and the sound of heavy breathing woke Riku up, she sat up quickly and was thrown right back down as a hand wrapped around her throat. She looked up to see a hooded figure standing over her, as the figure went for their wand Riku closed her eyes and thought real hard of a stunning spell. Within a few seconds the figure went flying across her room crashing into her desk. Riku stood up and grabbed her wand from her desk and pointed it at the figure. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT"?! She yelled, but the figure just looked at her and with a cloud of black smoke disappeared. Riku was shaking with both fear and anger she had to find Hikaru and tell her.

Riku ran across the grounds searching for Hikaru, when she finally found her she nearly fell to her knees. She was out of breath and she had a bruise in the shape of a hand print on her neck, her skin was pale and she was drenched in cold sweat. "F-F-F-Fucking creepy fuck in a cloak, tried to kill me"! She managed to spit out before she fell to her knees having a panic attack.

Back
Top Bottom