Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ravenwood School Of Magic (Krys Snape & Tsumi Okasaki)

Giggling suddenly she smiled at Riku and said "Well not everything." With a mischivous grin, she refused to say more on the subject. Simply shooting Riku wicked grins when she tried to pry. Laying there with the woman was just what she needed and she was happy that things were out in the open. With a smile she curled into the woman and lay atop her her head on the woman's chest as she turned the woman on her back.

"What do you mean by not everything" ,Riku asked smiling back at Hikaru. She allowed the woman to roll her on her back and she rubbed her back softly as they laid there. "You know I keep having to pinch myself to make sure this isn't a dream" ,Riku joked. She ran her fingers through Hikaru's hair and sighed softly with content, everything went better then expected.

Simply remaining silent, she got comfortable and began to nod off. The day's events had been emotionally taxing and she was drained. Her dreams were empty and quiet for once. With an unconscious smile, she moved tighter against Riku. Morning came quickly and Hikaru was loathe to get out of bed. She wished she could just lay there all day but laying around wasn't really her thing. Hopping up she woke Riku and grinned, "Come on! Lets get something to eat!" Looking down at her silk kimono, she shrugged and moved to slip into her wooden sandals. "Make a Geisha joke and its so on, woman." she said glaring at Riku and keeping a straight face as she moved to open the room door. Looking out, she immediately noticed Alyssa and cursed to herself. Closing the door slightly she said "If you have any hopes of keeping your orientation quite, then remain quiet or they go out the window." She didn't care if anyone knew what her sexual preferences were but she wasn't sure if Riku was out in the open.

Riku fell asleep shortly after Hikaru, it felt nice to hold her in her arms and know it was ok. When she woke up she smiled at Hikaru then laughed at her threat, "I would never make fun of you" ,she told her in response. She stood up and gave Hikaru a kiss on the cheek then waited for her to open the door. When she did Alyssa was standing mere inches from her, she threatened to spill about Hikaru being with her. Riku was unsure if Hikaru cared about being out in the open with her sexuality, "Listen blondie there's no need to be a bitch plus I don't really give a flying fuck what you say" ,Riku snapped as she wrapped her arm around Hikaru's waist in an almost defending way.

Out of sight of Riku, she flipped the woman the bird over her shoulder and moved down the hall. Smiling she could practically hear the woman fuming behind her and giggled. She knew the woman wouldn't say anything just yet. "Wonder if I should just leave her be or threaten to run my mouth about her 'extra curicular' activities?" she asked stiffling another giggle. She moved outside with Riku and as they headed towards the mess hall, she waited for a reply.

"I really don't like her" ,Riku said as they began walking down the hall. When Hikaru mentioned Alyssa's extra curricular activities Riku laughed, "Better yet let's get pictures of it all and post them in the hallways of every building" ,Riku said in response half joking. It would be pretty amusing to see the look on Alyssa's face if they had done that. "We could always force her into situations that are very....questionable and throw her into a public area" ,she suggested hoping she wasn't going too far and freaking Hikaru out.

Laughing, she said "Well what do you have in mind when you say 'questionable'?" Hikaru's mind flashed to leaving her bound and naked in the middle of the mess hall with several toys making use of her every hole. And making sure she couldn't be freed for a very long time. Her eye's popped open suddenly and she looked to Riku "You you mean...." Suddenly she started laughing uncontrollably "Oh we are going to be perfect together." Grinning she watched as the mess hall approached.

"I mean questionable, baring all, doing things that are....questionable" ,Riku said in response. When they got to the mess hall Riku pulled a chair out for Hikaru before sitting down to eat. "So what do you say should we teach barbie a lesson" ,she asked curiously an evil smirk playing across her lips. She was devious but not many people knew that, only the ones she trusted and Hikaru had gained her trust.

Grinning she said "Well I don't know what you consider questionable, now do I? So your avoiding the question." giggling suddenly she said "Just what would we do with her? I think several hours of tormenting her and sexual torture isn't really questionable. Then again, I don't give my enemies an inch. I rarely consider them human." Sticking out her tongue, she suddenly flashed the woman a very dark smile.

"Hmm maybe have her masturbate in front of the entire school during like breakfast or something, or tie her up like you did in dueling only this time without any clothes on" ,Riku said in response to Hikaru. She took a bite of her food then looked at the woman and smiled, "So what did you have in mind? I'm sure it's something good you always have pretty good ideas when it pertains to punishment and between you and me I think it's kinda hot".

Grinning she says "Well I like the idea of having her finger herself while in class or in breakfast. But we can do something like that later." Taking a bit of her food, she starts eating "So what do we do with the weekend?" she said. It suddenly occurred to her to inquire about something "Say... There were two girls floating around your dorm. Um did they ever get free? Its a real tragedy, you know?"

"Yeah they got free I heard some crazy blue coat put them there" ,Riku said in response raising an eyebrow. "I don't know what we should do with the weekend but like I said as long as I'm with you I'll be happy, hell I'm open for anything" ,she told Hikaru. Riku finished up her food and looked at the woman, she was beautiful and Riku felt like the luckiest person alive to have her.

Grinning slyly to herself, she took another bite of food "Well there is plenty to do, but I heard this place has a lot of areas that are unexplored by most of the students. Why don't we nose around and see what we can discover?" Taking a swallow of her drink she pushed the plate aside and said "So what do you say?"

"Sure we're probably the only students with enough guts to go explore around the grounds so let's do it" ,Riku said in response. She smiled a bit then finished her drink. "Maybe we'll discover some new creatures while we're out there" ,Riku's face turned a little red, "I know I sound cheesy but I like certain creatures, sometimes I think they're better then humans ya know, especially Griffy he's the Griffin fro Rikket's class she told me where he usually roams and I've visited him a bit and he's taken a liking to me, do you want to meet him officially"? Riku knew she probably sounded like a dork but she didn't care if Hikaru agreed to this she would have a great time and Riku knew it.

Hikaru nodded and said "Sure. I kinda like magical creatures. Its too bad I left Chidori in the dorm. It was acting weirder than normal as if its afraid of something so I left it be." Getting up, she moved towards the door with Riku. "First lets swing by my dorm. I need to change. We cant go traipsing through the muck with me in a kimono." Flashing a quick smile she sauntered off towards her dorm and checked in on Chidori. Stroking the little critter, she quickly got changed into a pair of black leather biker pants and a string top, then tossed on a lite coat just in case the trail called for a little arm protection.

"Alright I'll be waiting right here when you get back" ,Riku said smiling. She waited for Hikaru to come back out, when she did Riku had to bite her lip to keep her jaw from dropping, "Y-you look great" ,Riku told her. She grabbed Hikaru's hand and led her to the top of a trail at the edge of the grounds leading into the woods, "When we get down there move slowly he doesn't like quick movements you'll know why when we get down there".

Nodding as she was lead along the trail she wagered a guess. "Does he have a mate or something with him? Maybe young ones?" That or someone had done something they shouldn't have, in which case Hikaru was going to be pissed. She let Riku keep leading her through the ever narrowing trail and dense brush. "So how much farther?" she asked quietly, not wanting to startle the gryphon if he was closer than she thought.

"He has young ones yes and a mate and unfortunately yes they were recently attacked by a few of the lower class magic users, they wanted to use them as target practice, I caught the bastards before they did to much damage but me and Rikket still had to patch up one of the babies, I come down her a lot to check up on them" ,Riku said in response. "We should be close, I can hear them" ,Riku grabbed Hikaru's hand and stayed in front of her while she slowly made her way to where the family of Griffins were, "Bow down to show them you mean no harm" ,Riku told her as she lowered her head.

Hikaru fumed and wondered who the hell would use a creature for target practice. When Riku told her they were close, Hikaru began listening and could make out the sounds of the young squawking. Being lead into the small clearing, she mimicked Riku, bowing at the waist to the griffins. Straightening, she looked over at them and gasped softly. She had never seen a baby griffin before and had to admit they were adorable. Crouching down she watched them, some having taken note of Riku and herself, with a couple ignored them and nipped at their fathers legs playfully.

When Riku knew it was safe to approach the family of Griffins she led Hikaru over to them. She reached her hand up and pet the Griffin's soft feathers on his head. He always leaned down for Riku to pet him, "That's a good boy" ,she said softly as she pet him gently. "How's the little one today big guy? I'm going to give him his treatment is that ok"? Riku whispered to the creature. The griffin stood up and walked over to the injured baby then looked at Riku and bowed his head. "He understands I'm here to help, if you want you can watch then I'm sure he'll let you pet him" ,Riku said to Hikaru.

Nodding, she remained silent and watched. She smiled softly to herself as she watched Riku work. It was a soft side that she wasn't used to seeing and warmed her. Content to simply watch her, Hikaru sat down and tried not to stare to intently. Soon she felt something tugging at the leg of her pants and smiled as she looked upon a small griffin. Reaching out slowly, she brushed her fingers over its head. "Soft." she said to herself in a hushed tone. The griffin looked up at the sound of her voice and let out a warbled call. Grinning she scratched beneath its chin and stroked its back.

Riku grabbed a small steel box from under one of the rocks around the baby griffins bed and opened it, she pulled out a syringe and a bottle of medicine. She shook the bottle to mix it then filled the syringe. The baby looked at the needle and started to get a bit touchy and began to try and move, "Shh, shh, it's ok it'll be quick I promise" ,Riku stated petting the baby softly. When it finally calmed down she stuck the needle into the back of his neck and gave him the medicine. After she pulled the needle out she pointed her wand at it to dispose of it then grabbed what looked like a giant red gumball and put it into the baby's mouth. "There you go eat that up it'll make you feel better" ,Riku said as the baby ate it. She looked up at Hikaru, the baby griffin now laying his head on her lap as she pet it and made sure it chewed up the medicine she had given it. "Come over here have a look, this one's special he has a gold color under some of his feathers it's really beautiful".

Smiling down at the little griffin that had occupied itself with the hem of her leather pants she scratched beneath the things neck line and rose, moving to Riku. Crouching down behind her, she looked over the woman's shoulder and smiled softly. "Its beautiful." she said as she watched the baby spread its wings and occassionally look up at the two. Suddenly in a mirthful mood, she gripped Riku's elbows and pulled them behind her, locking them there with her thighs. Cradling the woman's chin, she leaned further over her shoulder and drew her into a passionate but tender kiss. Refusing to release the woman's arms she smiled and wrapped her arms around the woman's shoulders. "Seems your a little stuck." she said grinning and silencing any comment the woman might have with another kiss.

Riku smiled as Hikaru came over, she watched as she walked toward her. When Hikaru sat down and said the griffin was beautiful Riku smiled even more, she agreed. She was taken by surprise a bit when Hikaru grabbed her and held her to where she couldn't move, she was surprised but also turned on at the same time. Riku sighed when Hikaru kissed her, loving the feel of the woman's soft lips against hers. After Hikaru made the statement about Riku being stuck she bit her lip, she was going to say something but before she could speak Hikaru's lips were pressed against hers again.

Releasing the kiss, she grinned at the griffin that suddenly seemed very curious. "I hope he doesn't think this is an eating contest." she joked as she rested her chin against the woman's shoulders and released her arms. Her own arms circling the woman's waist. "So how long does it take one of them to grow up?" she asked, idly curious. She watched them for several long moments, simply holding Riku to her. The feeling better than she could describe, she simply enjoyed the moment.

Back
Top Bottom