Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Elven's search Thread. ((Ladies, I play male characters too! only m/f pairings)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elven_Lady89

Planetoid

♫Intro/Rules♫
Do's/Don'ts
Plot lines
Current Roleplays
Updates
Characters
About myself​

Hello loves!! Thank you for taking the time to check out my forum today. Hopefully your time was not wasted here and you can find a semi-permanent to permanent roleplay partner. I'm new to this site, however I have roleplayed a lot in my days. I used to roleplay on Gaia years ago, but the atmosphere is not really what I am looking for these days. I am 25 years of age. Yes I am female in real life, but I am willing to play males, only in m/f pairings.

As for the rules.

1. Please follow the Bluemoon guidelines as I will not participate in anything that could result in a ban of some sort.
2. I really only prefer to roleplay in threads. But I will do PMs. Do not ask me for a roleplay over instant messenger (Unless I know you) because the answer is going to be no.
3.I will be courteous to you and tell you when I am leaving, or will be gone a while. Please do the same. No one likes to wait and wait for a post that will never come. Of course emergencies are different and understandable. But if these 'emergencies' happen often I may get annoyed and just drop the roleplay.
4. Please prove to me that you are not an idiot and can actually pretend you have some sort of literacy. I am not looking for perfection. I do not mind typos as they happen to everyone but if your spelling is absolutely atrocious, Please use your spell check. If you are not of English decent, and your grammar is understandable I will roleplay with you. I may get annoyed but hopefully I can get passed that and remember you are doing the best you can. I don't know if there are many people on this sight that have English as a second language. I'll try not to ostracize you because of your nationality.
5.ABSOLUTELY NO ONE LINERS. PERIOD. Yes writers block is common. Yes, it is okay to have this. However if we get stuck we can always fast forward to another scene. Don't let writers block be the end of the roleplay because honestly, I can't keep things interesting with not enough information to go by. If you get writers block. Let me know. I'll suggest something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom