Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wanting Wrestling and Movie rps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like it says, I'm looking for Wrestling rps and Movie rps, I'm mainly looking for WWE wrestlers, I don't want to play any of the Divas cause I can't really stand any of them except for Natalia, I have the bios for characters I have.

Here are some people that I'm hoping that people will play, no matter if it's the person themselves or one of the characters that they have played before.

Al Pacino - don't know why, I just have a thing for him lately after watching Jack and Jill
Robert Downy Jr
Johnny Depp
Kiefer Sutherland
Alan Rickman
Tom Cruis
Hugh Jackman

Bands

My Chemical Romance

AFI

Green Day

HIM

69 Eyes

Avenged Sevenfold

Dir En Grey

The Misfits

Books

Vampire Chronicles

Harry Potter

The Outsiders

Anime

Death Note

Fullmetal Alchemist

Naruto

Sailor Moon

YuYu Hakusho

Inuyasha

Pokemon

Xiaolin Showdown

Gravitation

Loveless

Ai no Kusabi

Yu-Gi-Oh

Card Captors

Gundam Wing

Ouran High School Host Club

Trigun

Games

Kingdom Hearts

Final Fantasy IX

Final Fantasy VII

Final Fantasy XIII

Dragon Age

TV Shows

Glee

House

Buffy The Vampire Slayer

All CSI's

Supernatural

Wrestling - WWE WCW ECW TNA WWF

Movies

Lost Boys

Blade Trinity

Batman

Labyrith

Sherlock Holmes

Alice In Wonderland

Stand By Me

Hellboy

Pirates Of The Carabian

The Avengers

Cartoons

Aladdin

South Park

Many things

Rent

Hannibal

X-Men

CATS

Name: Lilly May Brooks
Ring Name: Tiger Lilly, Lilly May
Sibiling: Phillip "CM Punk" Brooks
Birth Place: Chicago Illinoise
Hight: 5'5
Hair: Shoulder langth brownish/black hair
Eyes: Bright blue
Wears: Lilly likes to wear tight blue jeans with holes and patches that she sows on herself and she loves to wear her brothers wrestling shirts.
Additude: Lilly is a sweet girl who doesn't look like she belongs in a wrestling ring, but if you make her mad she can be just as good as her brother is.
History: Lilly Brooks is the twin sister of Phillip Brooks, she is younger then him by 13 minutes. They where always close as kids, so it was no suprise to their parents when they both wanter to be wrestlers.
Trainer: William Regal, Fit Finlay, Dave Taylor, Ace Steel, Kevin Quinn, Danny Dominion,Steel Dominion Wrestling School.
Tattoos: 'Drug Free' on her knuckles, Pepsi symbol on her left arm, Sparrows on both hips holding a ribbon that says 'Straight Edge', a rose with 'Punk' and 'Colton' on either side on her right shoulder blade, a small heart on her left wrist, 'Lucky 13' on her right wrist, and The Misfits skull on her right shoulder.
Piercings: Snake bites, tongue, and two in both ears.
Entrance Song: If I Had You - Adam Lambert.

Harry Potter

Name: Evanna Lovegood
Nickname: Eva
Sibiling: Xenophilius Lovegood
Wand: 12 3/4 Willow with Dragon Heart String Core
House: Slytherin
Bloodline: Pure blood
Patronus: Ferret
Hight: 5'6
Eyes: Bright Violet
Hair: White hair that reaches the tops of her shoulders
Additude: She's a bit excentric like her brother and likes to come up with new things, but she can't stand when people are rude and she likes to fix potion books.
Strangths: Potions, Transfiguration, and Patronus Charms.
Weakness: Charms, Dark Arts, and Occlumency.
Loves: Potions, Books, sweets, her pet Ferret Lulu, and her brother.
Hates: Bad potions, James Potter, cats, sour things, her parents, and people calling her crazy.

X-Men
Name: Anya Shaw
Father: Sebastion Shaw
Mother: Unknown
Mutation: Fox Feral, healing, slight shape shifting -can get fox ears and tail or bcome a fox-, slowed aging, quicker then normal humans, better agility, enhanced vision.
Eyes: Green but can turn gold when she is angry or scared.
Hair: Reaches the bottom of her shoulder blades and is snow white.
Markings or other things: Anya has sharp fang like canines and claw like nails, the munbers 5213 are tattooed on her fourarm that she's always had.
Speaks: English, Russian, German, French, Italian, and Finnish.
Small History: Anya was trained by her father at a young age on how to controle her powers as well as making sure that he kept a close eye on her while they where living in the Nazi Camps.

Hellboy
Name: Ruby Calloway
Race: Elf
Birthplace: Seattle Washington
Hight: 5'8
Eyes: Ruby red
Hair: Long red and white hair that reaches her shoulder blades, it starts out as white and slowly starts to turn red till it gets to be dark red at the tips.
Additude: Ruby is a sweet young woman who is very intune with nature thanks to her mother, though she can get very angry if someone or somethings rubs her the wrong way.
History: Ruby was raised alone by her mother and she never knew her father, only that he was killed before she was born. She left home when she was '18' and went to New York where she lated ran into Hellboy and then others and started to work with them. She and her mother are the last of a rare breed of elf who could controle the elements.

Sweeney Todd
Name: Alice Lovett
Mother: Nellie Lovett
Father: Benjimen Baker/Sweeney Todd
Eyes: Bright Green
Hair: Long red hair that she keeps up in a messy bun like her mothers or tucked under a hat to make it look shorter.
Clothing: She normaly wears dresses like her mothers, but when she's working she tends to wear clothing like her fathers so that she isn't bothere.
Job: Alice helps both her parents with both making the Meat Pies and helping out in the barber shop.

Sherlock Holms
Name: Andrea McLear
Nickname: Andy
Eyes: Green
Hair: Blood red hair that she keeps short so that it only reaches her jaw.
Markings: A scar on her right eyebrow and another scar on the left side of her jaw, she also has freckles going all across the bridge of her nose.
Langues spoken: Irish, English, and German
Prized Belongings: Fathers pocket watch, and mothers favorite dress.
History: Andrea McLear was born in Belfast Irland but moved to London after her parents where killed, she cut her hair to make her look more like a boy while she lived on the streets. She got the scar on her jaw when she was little and was playing with a knife, the one on her eyebrow is from being in a fight over some food. She was found on the street by Mrs. Hudson, who desides to take in the 'boy' and let 'him' stay in Watson's old room.

The Outsiders
Name: Zoe Scout Curtis
Nickname: Ziggy
Brothers: Darrel Shaynne Curtis Jr, Soda Patrick Curtis, Ponyboy Michael Curtis
Eyes: Bright blue eyes with hazel flakes in them
Hair: Short dirty blond hair that reaches her jaw and shows her elf like ears.
Clothes: Unlike other Greaser girls, Zoe doesn't like to wear her make up think or wear things that are to reveiling, she likes to wear blue jeans and t-shirts as well as a black leather jacket that Dally got her with either a pair of Go-Go boots or Beatles boots.
Prized Belongings: The black leather jacket that Dally got her and the black and silver handled switch blade that Two-Bit got her.
Additude: Zoe is just as fun loving as her twin brother Soda, though she stayed in school and loves to learn like Pony. She helps Two-Bit steal and loves to help the boys out whenever there is a fight or a rumble going on.

Stand By Me
Name: Riley Duchamp
Nickname: Duchamp, sis, Sweetcheeks, Babe
Mom: Mary Duchamp
Dad: Jack Duchamp
Brother: Teddy Duchamp
Hight: 5'4
Eyes: Hazel eyes
Hair: Shoulder langth brown hair
Markings: A scar under her right jaw from when her dad tried to stab her.
Pet: A small black and white rat named Quinn
Additude: Riley is a lot like Teddy, though she doesn't care for their father as much as he does, but would still stick up for the man should someone make fun of him. She's wild and carefree, not afraid to speak her own mind even if it's to one of the Cobras. She likes to get in trouble and hand out with her brother and his friends.

Rent
Name: Crystal Brooks
Nickname: Lilly
Birth Place: Belfast Northern Irland
Job: Street Musician
Eyes: Bright Green
Hair: Blood red hair that she keeps short
Markings: Freckles on her arms and across the bridge of her nose.
Sexuality: Straight
Additude: Crystal is a bit shy and reserved when it comes to talking to new people but once she gets to know people better, she's very sweet and playful.
History: Crystal never got along with her parents because she was such a free spirit so she ran away from home all the way to New York.

Death Note
Name: Miyuki Amane
Nickname: Yuki
Eyes: Naturally blue with black rings around the blue, but she wears violet colored contacts to help her vision when she doesn't want to wear her glasses
Hair: Long black hair that she keeps up in a messy bun when working
Familey: Misa Amane
Job: Manga artist/writer
Favorite food: Anything sweet or sushi

CSI's
Name: Molly Harris
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Long copper colored hair that she keeps up.
Job: CSI level 2
Specialty: DNA, and balistics
Additude: Molly is a sweet and loving woman with a soft spot for childern and animals. She has a wild side to her that few people get to see.
Pets: A black and tan German Shepherd named Gypsy and a Calico cat named Nero.

Law & Order SVU
Name: Zoe Armstrong
Nick name: Ziggy
Eyes: Emerald green
Hair: Short slightly curly red
Job: Work at Teas of the World, and plays her guitar on the streets.
Additude: Zoe can be very warm and bubbly, she loves to come up with odd facts that others may not know, and she loves to learn new things all the time.

Cats
Name: Alexia
Breed: Calico
Fur: A short coat of white, black, orange, and red.
Eyes: Golden orange
Marking: A red heart shapped patch of fur over her heart.
Owner: An actress
Collar: Purple with small silver spikes and a silver bell.
Additude: Alexia is a sweet and loving cat who loves to cuddle up to both people and other cats. She can still be a bit like a kitten at times and loves to play with the kittens when she can.
Hates: Dogs, getting wet, getting dirty-because that means a bath-, being alone, and Macavity.
Likes: Kittens, fish, relaxing, her owner, and Rum Tum Tugger - not that she would ever tell the Tom cat that.

Yay! I've been trying to do a fic with her but changed my mind about who I wanted her with. LOVE Severus by the way! I was thinking that it could be before she joins the company.

Yay! *bounces around* Ok, should this be when Orton and Punk where having their rivalry or should it be around now?

Alright, I think that would make it a bit easier and I didn't really want to make Punk be a jerk either, love him to much to do that.

I would love to do a roleplay with any of the movies. I especially like x-men, harry potter, aladdin. With X-men, any of the x-men powers could be used to attack or enhance relationships with humans and other mutants. Same with harry potter and aladdin. I am into exhibitionism, blackmail (coercion), dont have many limits, so anything you want to explore would be great. Magic opens up so many possibilities

Threads I prefer and we can start with what happened last week with Shemus kicking Orton in the face and Daniel Bryan putting CM Punk in the Yes lock if you want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom