Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taming the Gypsy Trade (Valanaer)

Tari seemed to seriously think the new option over, but she slowly shrugged her shoulders in response. "I'll have to meet them eventually, won't I?" she asked. She was living in their home and if she didn't meet them int he beginning, they would eventually call for her and there was a good chance the mood would be far more sour then what it could be that night. But at the same time, having some time to herself sounded like a wonderful idea. She was so tempted to accept that suggestion and have dinner alone. She softly hummed to herself as she mulled over the options.

"I should go," she said with a small shake of her head. "Better to get the awkward of first meetings over. And I'd rather be there if they try to say anything about me." Tari was all about defending herself, and she knew Saren should have known that by now. Her lips pulled back into a smirk as she thought of a simple way to make sure that she was allowed to go. "Besides, after a dinner like that, I may need a stress reliever." She wasn't sure if it would be an archery reliever or the kind that Saren was hoping for, but either way, it would help her remove the unwanted feelings. She looked over at the man, still holding tight to the smirk, refusing to let the man know if she was serious or simply teasing again.

Saren could only nod when she asked if she would have to meet them eventually, because as much as he wished he could keep her to himself he knew he couldn't. His parents would no doubt want to meet the 'slave' he bought, although the word was a distasteful one, although it was what he had done. They wouldn't want to meet her for any other reason than to know who they were to talk bad about, maybe try and find flaws in her, it was all they ever did and they seemed to enjoy it. Kilel on the other hand was most likely going to pick at Saren, insult her through him, such as saying how ignorant he was for buying an elf of all things. It was his brothers favorite thing, to insult other things or people but also insult Saren at the same time. He kind of knew why as well, his brother was insecure about his position as heir. It was because Saren was better looking, much more skilled a fighter, more intelligent, and substantially more charismatic. While that meant nothing, seeing as crown prince was determined by age, his brother still got nervous, Saren assumed it was the main reason his sibling was always trying to knock him down a peg in front of others.

Even though he knew all of that was bound to happen and that the dinner would be nothing but an excuse for people to look on and judge, he was still thrilled that Tari would join him. He became even more thrilled at her hint of an after dinner activity for relieving stress, his mind immediately jumping to the best kind of stress relief he could think of, sex. He looked over at the woman, the smirk on her face a bit maddening, it didn't reveal enough. Saren simply smirked back though, keeping his cool as he continued to walk, speaking calm despite his excitement. "If you need to relieve stress I definitely am the guy for you, I am the best at helping beauties such as yourself relieve even the worst stress."

Once again he let it be, saying his peace to keep it in her mind and then continuing on, this time right towards a performance in progress, a minstrel performing a song as he played his lute. There was also an accompaniment of flute players, giving it a nice calming melody. There were even a human mage performing some tricks over to their right, using some real magic with a bit of showmanship to entertain a crowd. Now that they were in the performers section everything could be seen, from the two closest acts to a few plays being put on, some swordplay, dancers, and a couple other musicians a distance off. He had led the way, now it was time for Tari to decide what she really wanted to do, because now, not only did he not care but he was eager to get dinner started and over with in chances that she would want to relieve stress his way later.

The elf didn't respond to the man's answer and instead turned back to the acts they were now approaching. Naturally, her attention was drawn to the mage first, but it didn't hold it for very long. Instead, the dancers were her new target, followed by the swordsmen. She seemed content with watching the plays and performances around her and eventually, she settled down to watch one of the plays a small troop was putting on. It was a comedy of sorts, just put out by a new play write, covering topics such as romance, mistaken identities and of course, slip ups in the bedroom. It was more risque then most people were used to watching, making the troop loose a few members of their audience at times, but Tari didn't seem to mind and was even laughing throughout most of the play.

Except for some small movement from one 'stage' to another, Tari seemed perfectly fine to stay in one area for most of the day. She listened to any opinions that Saren voiced about what to do, following through with a few of them, if they didn't involve too much moving, until the sun began to lower in the sky. Most people seemed to begin to wander away, going to their homes or somewhere for dinner and the elf glanced up to the sky before turning to Saren. "Should we head back?" she asked, releasing her knees from her chest, which she had been holding for nearly the past hour as a troop performed.

After Saren's blatant flirtation nothing else was said, instead Tari began to watch the performances going on around them. She moved around a bit, first to the mage and then watching the dancers for awhile. They even swung by the swordsman before taking a prolonged stay at a small comedy performance. Saren didn't mind moving around, he was having small conversations with Tari and it was a nice day, all in all he was enjoying himself. Especially the play, while the swordsmen were less than impressive and the other performances were slightly entertaining, the play was quite fun, mostly because of the risque elements. Even Tari seemed to be having fun with it, laughing throughout. They continued on for most of the day, enjoying themselves until it all began to wrap up, many performances ending and people heading home for their own meals. It was at that point that Tari asked if they should head back.

As much as Saren didn't want to go back it was time and he turned to her, reluctantly nodding, "Yeah, I suppose we should. Don't want to keep the dinner waiting... Or what comes after." He gave her a wink, he kept bringing it up but he wasn't sure that was what she meant, hell he figured it probably wasn't but on the off chance she did mean what he hoped she did he was excited. Saren took her hand and pulled her in close to his body and looking down into her eyes, "Let us go" His tone was joking, a bit overly dramatic and he released her after the action, it was only him being ridiculous, a bit more fun before they got into the stifling castle once again. He turned and began walking after that though, no more putting it off, it was time to get in there and to the dining hall, chances are his family would be heading there now and they would be late so there was no time to do anything but head straight there.

As they walked he felt it important to give her a few tips, not wanting it to be any more unpleasant than it had to. "Just remember to speak in common and try and let them focus on me. If they do say something feel free to snap back, let them know you're not meek or merely a pretty face." He shot her a smile, continuing to walk and approaching the castle, a sigh escaping, he would just lead them to the dining hall and hope all went well.

The elf was dreading the dinner they were about to have, but when Saren stood up, she slowly did as well, ripping her eyes away from the performance in front of them. She looked up at the man when he pulled her close and narrowed her eyes just enough to keep her from getting the doe eyed look he was used to getting from women. She rarely gave that look to anyone as it is, but she wouldn't want Saren to take it any other way. She smiled at how childish the man was being right know, knowing he wouldn't have that chance again for several hours. This dinner was going to take a lot out of her, and most likely him as well. The elf went with Saren, staying beside him the whole time as they came back up to the castle.

She listened carefully to the tips the prince was giving her. Common was an obvious one, but it would be tricky for her to remember to stay in after speaking her native tongue all day. Snapping back would be easy. She was good at doing that and would for sure be ready to do such a thing, if it came down to it. Again, she nodded, glancing over at Saren when they entered the castle. "I'll remember that," she assured him and took in a deep breath as the man opened the doors.

Tari followed him inside long enough to get past the entrance way before joining him at his side. She had impressed the knights earlier that day and now came the rest of his family and more importantly, the rulers of his country. Her eyes settled on not only the decorations in the room, which she had seen the night before, but also whoever may have been inside, waiting to verbally ambush the pair who just came in.

As they entered the dining hall it was quite obvious that the three inside had been waiting for them. His mother, father, and brother were all in attendance but none of them were speaking. Usually when he walked in they were chatting or laughing, depending on their mood, but this time it was complete silence and all eyes fell on himself and Tari. His brother shot a look to their father as well, as if to say 'I told you he would bring her', a look that Saren didn't like in the least, it hinted at what type of day they were in store for. Saren didn't miss a stride though, no matter how his family decided to react he was ready, no way he would let them change anything. "Good evening mother..." He said with a smile, turning to his father next, "Father...", and finally to his brother but he gave him no greeting, just a small rude laugh before walking over to where he always sat, a the left side on a long wooden table. It had room for eight and could be made larger when they were to have other guests. For now it was the perfect size and Saren walked over, pulling Tari's seat out like a gentleman and waiting for her to take a seat.

After giving her time to sit, he took his own seat, a servant coming quickly to set down the first course of their meal, a light fresh salad with fresh greenery and a light dressing. Saren graciously thanked the servant, unlike his family who didn't even look towards their server and kept their gaze on him. Even as their cups were filled with wine his family did not stir, as if waiting for something to happen. Then Saren made an over dramatic gasp, "My goodness, where are my manners?" He asked with a smirk, turning and gesturing towards Tari, "This is Eluch'l, she was a slave of the gypsies that I... Took a fancy to." He would have said more but his brother interjected, "Obviously, just like you Saren, to do nothing but chase women... Though it is a new low to actually purchase a girl. What happened, did the elf not swoon for you like the simple girls of the city?" He asked with a smirk, taking a sip of his wine, everyone seeming to start their meal now that conversation had begun.

Saren shook his head and sighed, "Oh brother... You just don't understand the rarity of such a fine woman as the one sitting next to me. Swooning was obviously below her so I found it necessary to save her from the gypsy cretin and at the same time allow myself more time to charm her. Now eat, let your mouth be full, perhaps then your words won't be so empty." His brother looked over and scowled but kept silence as he began to eat as well, everyone at the table munching. Unfortunately his father was sharper than Kilel, looking to Tari instead of his quick witted son, speaking in a slow and deliberate manner, "So, you are an elf... One without a device to subdue magic, no doubt Saren's idea..." He seemed to think out loud, only after looking at her for a minute did he ask a question, "What do you plan to do when Saren gets bored of you?" he asked as if there was no doubt in his mind that his son was simply having a fling with a beautiful new plaything.

Tari didn't acknowledge the rest of the family right away, although she did look at them. She took the seat that was offered to her, moving far more gracefully then she did during the rest of the day, if that was even possible, and directed her attention, finally, to the family in front of her. She took a quick minute to look them over before the plate lightly clicked on top of the one already laid in front of her. She smiled to the servant with a small nod. When Saren gasped, almost sarcastically, she turned her attention to the man and hid a smirk behind her hand, leaning on the table in front of her. It vanished when Saren began to talk about her though and she followed the speakers in the conversation as the words came out. As everyone else began to eat, so did she, still keeping her eyes on the two brothers.

Saren began to defend her and she dropped her gaze for half a minute, taking a bit of the salad and setting her fork down on the side of the plate. The siblings seemed to be at each others throats with their words and Tari knew this would be an interesting meal, or at least just as stressful as it was interesting. When his father began to speak, the elf's attention quickly turned to him and set her eyes on him, studying the man carefully. His observation about the magic device was something that almost seemed to be insulting to the prince, and Tari took it as quite offensive to herself as well. He seemed to want her magic blocked, which certainly did not sit well with her.

Her lips pulled back into a smirk at the man's question. She looked straight at the man and ever so slightly shrugged her shoulder. "Possibly run. Possibly kill him in his sleep. Who knows." Her eyes shifted to Kilel to bring up the comment he had said before. "Any intelligent girl wouldn't simply swoon over Saren. They should make him work for it. Or better yet, make him swoon over them." She smiled sweetly at both Kilel and Saren's father. "I wouldn't dare fall for a man like him so easily. Not of high enough standards for my liking. Besides, he's the one who 'swooned' first." She finished with a simple drink of her wine and a smug look on her face.

Tari seemed to come in with more grace and elegance than she had yet to show, no doubt a shock to his family at how attractive she was, even if they didn't want to show or admit it. When his father spoke it didn't sit well with her though and soon enough she seemed to understand why he disliked dinner with the family. Luckily she was not a fair maiden as his family seemed to think he would like. She instead came right back with her own words, throwing his father slightly off guard, which was obvious despite his attempts to hide it. Her joke about possibly killing Saren in his sleep seemed to bring a smile to his brothers face though, something that annoyed Saren more than anything else, the smug look at the idea of being the only prince. Tari did take it a bit far as she began to talk about how no intelligent girl would swoon over him and how they would make him swoon. He had been with intelligent women, it was even worse that she said he swooned first. He had not swooned, he had flirted and their was a difference between the two, swooning was not his style.

His father reacted before he could get a word in and his voice was just as calm as before, almost cocky, "It does make sense, Saren has always been rash, embarrassing us with his antics, no doubt this is just another one of those decisions." He sighed and shook his head in disgrace, continuing to eat as if everything was normal, and it was. His mother was staying out of it but his brother snapped back, apparently having a need to say something more, "Well Saren, it looks like you need to put a muzzle on your slave and maybe think things through a bit more... It is already bad enough that you chose an elven woman this time, you should remember your position as the second prince and not embarrass your family too much." He emphasized the second part and a smirk was present on his face, and then he added a bit more, "Besides, all you have to do is look good, use that pretty face, if you can't do that you're not much use..."

Saren just narrowed his eyes, he didn't really like the idea of putting a muzzle on anything, especially not a beauty and she was an elf but that was not anything bad. What really got him angry was being told he wasn't any use except for his face. He did more than any of them knew, if they went to war he would lead their troops and they would follow him because he had their loyalty and respect, the same with most of the citizens in town, sure his image wasn't the best but they all trusted him with the important stuff. Not to mention he was more intelligent and capable than any of them. He continued to be as calm as possible, finishing the small salad right as servers came out with the main course, a bit of fish with some rice and steamed vegetables.

As they were being served Saren looked to his brother with a small smile, "Don't worry brother, because I am merely the second prince my embarrassments don't mean much, on the other hand when you screw up in the future, and you will, it will bring our family shame. In the meantime though I plan on enjoying myself, having some fun with a gorgeous woman, regardless of her race, and 'embarrassing' myself as much as I possibly can." After that he looked over to Tari and although he had told her to speak common he spoke in her native language, to show on a bit as well as to make his brother and father irritated since they would not understand a word spoken in elven. "I do have to say, you are not going easy on me my dear, especially the part about killing me... Then again you would have to do it in my sleep, we both know who would win after today if you challenged me directly." He sent a small smirk her way before beginning to eat his main course.

Another chose to speak though, the family dinner was never silent and this night was no exception, although this time it was the queen, Saren's mother. "I believe that while everyone is going about this the wrong way there are certain things that do need to be said and made clear..." She paused for a moment, taking a dainty bite of her fish and a sip of wine before looking over to Tari. "It should be obvious that no matter what happened that you will not become anything more than a slave and amusement to my son Saren, because while he may love to have his fun you are an elf and not a woman worthy to be the spouse or even mistress of a royal prince, even if his title is of second prince." She then turned to Saren, "And you should remember that she is not to be trusted, purchased or not she does have a home and will eventually try to make it away from here and to there and you should sell her before that happens, or at least that would be wise. You should also speak to your brother with more respect, he is the crown prince, your blood and superior, one day he will command this kingdom. Besides, the people recognize him, there is no point in fighting it." She left no room for discussion, leaving everyone to think as they ate dinner, even his father seeming satisfied, and his brother happy that nobody had taken his brothers side.

Tari could see how Saren would be rash at times, but she certainly didn't enjoy the idea of being 'muzzled'. Her eyes narrowed into thin slits as she physically expressed herself about the idea. And even though Saren wasn't her favourite person in the world, even she was insulted by the idea of him simply being a pretty face. She had seen how he acted with both the knights and members of the city the whole day and he was nothing but kind to them. Unlike the others at the table, he seemed to be able to relate with the people they ruled over, and that was the important part of being a ruler. As the next course came out, she ignored the servers this time, in favour of paying attention to the family around her. With each word that slipped from their mouths, she became more insulted.

Until Saren spoke with her privately. Just to rub it in, she responded. "I wouldn't do such a thing. It would be absolutely no fun. But if your brother is to open his mouth again, he may take your place under my knife." She took a bite of the fish, finally turning in the direction of the queen. She spoke just as Tari thought she would, sweet and in a much kinder tone, then the men. Until her words began to form a sentence. The elf was instantly insulted. Amusement? Even if that is all Tari will be to Saren, she was flat out offended by the idea of not being worthy of anything more. She was raised in such a way that the elf could be trusted with even the most darkest of secrets; she could be tortured to near death and not a word would escape her lips. To have that all be torn down by one woman fanned the flames within the Elven woman. And the woman thought it was over...

"Well," Tari said after a small moment of silence. She wanted the queen to believe it was over before she voiced her own opinion. "Not even the mountain gnomes treat us this badly." Mountain gnomes, of course, were the insulting title for dwarves, most commonly used by elves. "At least they have enough respect to know what proper breeding is." She took a sip of her wine and set the glass down in seconds before diving in to their conversation. "If there was even a thought of either one of your sons having a being such as myself as even just a mistress, you both would be treating me far better." She gave Kilel a quick look over before settling her eyes on the head of the table. The kind look in her eyes had long vanished, replaced by one of burning fire, burrowing deep under his skin. "No wonder I was beaten as a child for even mentioning your city's name. You are nothing but a rain of insults weaved between lies and well, just plain ignorance." And finally, the queen was next. But for this insult, she looked towards Saren's brother. "Kilel, I recommend you muzzle your mother first." She was done being respectful and kind. If this family's goal was to put her in her place, she'd give them a good kick back, and go down fighting as she did.

"Does your family not know proper diplomacy?" she asked Saren before taking another sip, falling back into the polite position she was in at the beginning of the meal.

Saren didn't move as Tari began to speak, he would give her some time to say whatever she wanted, let her show them just exactly who she was. She did as well, making sure they knew just what she thought of them and he was glad she did. Of course there were things that made him want to laugh aloud but he kept his composure, the idea of his mother being muzzled almost did it though, he almost lost it. There were some unsettling facts in her words as well though, the idea that she could be beaten for mentioning the cities name, the idea that they had such an image was disappointing to Saren because his city was a wonderful place. Sure his parents had a bit of a racial superiority problem but they were too busy living the life of luxury in the castle to cause any hard and they worked hard to keep peace in the city. The real ugliness was something only seen in private, when they were alone as a family or around the aristocrats who supported his brother, but if bad rumors had spread, well that was just a shame.

His family didn't seem to care as much as he did about that little bit of what Tari said, instead his mother was red in the face and anger was apparent as she stared at Tari. His brother was astonished beyond belief and his father simply leaned back and looked at the girl with scorn. Of course Kilel had to speak first, his dislike for his brother being increased by this series of events if that was even possible, and it showed as he directed all that anger at Saren as opposed to Tari herself. "How dare you allow some slave bitch to talk this way to us, I say if you don't shut the whore up that I will have to shut her up for you!" That seemed to be the snapping point for Saren, he had been calm and holding a lot back but no more. He slammed his hand on the table, both parents looked over and his brother shutting up immediately. He stood up looked at his brother, his sharp eyes demanding silence, "I would remind you that her name is Eluch'l, use it next time you address her and try not to let your foul mouth mispronounce it. Secondly if you wish to shut her up yourself then you would have to shut me up first and although I am just a pretty face, I am the pretty face that leads and commands this countries military so I will not have you act as if you are so high and mighty older brother..."

After that he looked over to Tari, his voice still containing a bit of the anger but it was not directed towards her, "They know diplomacy but apparently they have decided that this is not a proper time to implement it. Now, I daresay the rest of dinner will be silent, they will need time to think up new insults I suspect, their wit not being on par with either of ours." He gave a small smile, sitting back down beginning to eat the rest of his meal as did the rest of his family, each of them with their own unpleasant look, the servants in the room even looking quite shell-shocked at Saren's outburst, use to him remaining calm even under fire from his family. It was the worst part of being a prince, he knew he would have to live in the same castle as his family for a very long time, he did dislike the family dinners though, they were always an excuse for insulting and he was always on the chopping block, and it seemed by association Tari was as well. He would enjoy his dinner though, in silence or talking to Tari, for his family seemed to be done for now and he would not let them have the satisfaction of his leaving early.

Tari noticed Saren's reactions, only out of the corner of her eye and while she didn't respond to them, it was good to know that the man approved. She kept silent once she had finished, watching their reactions and taking good notes on what the family looked like. When Kilel spoke, she gave her own outburst of "Go ahead and try!" She stood up, glaring daggers at the elder prince, but allowed Saren to respond otherwise. She sat down as Saren began to inform Kilel of the proper pronunciation of her name, but kept her attention directed at the man. Although she didn't show it, she was grateful that Saren had taken care of that outburst. Things could have gotten nasty quite quickly if she had continued with it.

She looked up at Saren when he spoke to her and nodded, eating a few of the vegetables on her plate. "Understandable," she agreed. "The food is quite good." She went silent again for some time, focusing on eating and talking to Saren. The family was of no importance to her any longer. She finished her meal, pleased with it, and made sure to ask one of the nearby servants to send her comments to the chef, falling back into her polite ways once again. There wasn't a chance that she would leave. The family didn't deserve that, in her eyes. And they would just have to deal with her being there. Even if Saren grew tired of her, she was quite good at saying around places and ruining chances of bedroom play for others. She had done it in the past and was entirely ready to do it again.

Saren was glad that Tari had the spirit to stand up to his family, but he was even more glad that she backed down and let him handle the previous statement. After his own outburst everything was calm though and he began to talk to Tari, letting his family sit in silence as they conversed. "Yes, the cooks are wonderful, even if the company is not entirely pleasant the meals always are. They all ate, only Saren and Tari seeming to enjoy their meal but as it went on Saren found himself wanting to get away from the table more and more, tired of the tense atmosphere. So when dessert came out he ate quickly, savoring the sweet piece of pie as best he could but not taking it as slow as he usually would. He finished it, thanking the server and looking over to Tari, "I am finished, whenever you are done we can leave and retire to my room, or at the very least leave the company of my parents. Though don't rush, take as much time as you wish."

After speaking to Tari he sat back and made himself comfortable, taking the cup of wine and taking small sips, dearly wishing that he had some stronger stuff. He did have a bit stashed in his room, some much stronger alcohol if he needed it and right now it wouldn't be the worst thing. His family had all but finished eating as well, but none of them made a move to leave and instead simply shot him looks and remained seated in silence for the duration. He could only assume that they were waiting for himself and Tari to leave in order to talk about them together. It would no doubt turn into a room full of insults as soon as they were out the door. The worst part was that he knew some of the maids and guards would agree with them, saying things like she was using magic to sway his logic. That was just the way some people were though, his family members were not the only ones with bias against elves, many humans thought of them as wild savages who used their magic and such to plague human kind. He didn't understand how they could think that of such graceful beings but then again ignorance bred hatred and no doubt many would be against her even being inside of the castle... It would only get harder for her. At least for tonight it ended in the dining hall, once they left it would be smooth sailing and some possibly stress relief, of which he would be grateful for no matter what kind of activity they used to relieve themselves.

Tari didn't rush the dessert, but at the same time, she didn't want to waste any time there. She finished and with a nod to the younger prince and stood up, taking another look at one of the servants. "It was very good," she told her with a small bow. "Please let the chef know I enjoyed the food greatly." The company, on the other hand, wasn't as sweet. She could tell from their eyes that they were just waiting for the two to leave the room to verbally stab them both in the back. To be honest, she didn't much care about what others thought of her. If they were to say something, she would most likely be able to prove them wrong in some way or another, she didn't doubt that. But she would let them think and say what they wished. Tari knew what was truth and she knew how to dispel rumours.

She said nothing to the rest of the family and didn't bother to give them another look. She simply left with Saren, waiting until they were in his room before speaking again. "You can freeze ice on your mother," she informed the man sourly. She didn't look at him, but simply approached her things, pleased to find her weapons had been returned some time during the day. She sat on the corner of Saren's bed, picking through her bag and placing her newly purchased herbs inside the bag. "And your brother could turn cucumbers." She smirked at the idea of his family doing anything with food, other then eating it, and glanced back up at Saren. "Your father though... he's just what the stories told me."

Saren left the dining room with Tari once she was done with her dessert. They walked quietly until they were in his room and only then did Tari break the silence, immediately talking about his family, and that was what he expected. He didn't make a real move to defend them, instead he was just becoming more and more curious, especially about what people said about his father and the rest of his family. He didn't speak immediately, instead he watched Tari, watched as she sat on the edge of his bed and began to place her new herbs inside her bag. While she was sitting there Saren went over to his desk, his weapons sitting there with a small note that just said 'Bring her again sometime' and was signed by Roran. Saren shook his head making sure it was all there before turning and walking over to the bed and standing in front of Tari, looking down at her for a moment.

When he spoke he was calm, he was still pissed off but he wasn't mad at Tari so he made sure not to speak in such a way that would make her think that. "My mother likes to believe she is above everyone else and my brother is simply an immature brat..." He sighed, running a hand through his hair before asking what was really on his mind, though there were several things. "I am curious what exactly people say about my family and city. Is my father really talked about in stories? And what about myself, am I talked of in these stories as well?" He asked, looking down at her face. He was curious what people said about them, not just because he was curious but also because he wanted to know what people thought of his kingdom and that was one thing he did care about. He didn't want his fathers image or even his own to make other races stray away, his father was a bastard sure, but he wasn't a horrible king despite his personality issues.

The elf paused with a soft sigh, almost as if she was regretting bringing up such a topic. She set her bag in her lap and looked up at the prince. "Your city is spoken about highly," she told him. "It's a grand city, welcoming to most races and always looking for new contacts. Your father on the other hand, is known to be a cold diplomat." She paused, choosing her words wisely before speaking. "He's not known for making deals with races too far apart from humans. And of course, he's known for not bothering to learn the languages of whoever he's speaking to. There isn't much about your mother or brother but you." She stopped, taking a chance to look Saren over.

"You're a playboy," she told him simply. "Known for having a good time and treating others to one as well. And of course, known for bedding plenty of women." Her lips pulled back into a smirk. "Nothing more then what I've already discovered," she added, moving the bag aside. She stood up in front to Saren, staring him down, despite her smaller size. "So I'd have to say that all the rumours are true."

Saren was glad to hear that his city was spoken about highly, at least his fathers unwillingness to put effort in with other races didn't impact the people. It didn't really make him feel that much better that other races saw such a thing though, seeing the ruler of the city being a racist ass who only cared about himself. He quickly cheered up when she began to speak about him though, his image as a playboy apparently taking the forefront of what people outside of the city thought about him. Of course Tari spoke as if she knew exactly what he was already, truth was that she didn't know anything yet, without allowing him to show her she never would. It was a good thing as far as he was concerned, being a playboy was not a bad image for the most part, as long as people didn't see him as a detriment it wouldn't hurt his people. Besides, it would be interesting if his kingdom ever went to war, the playboy prince leading the troops, people would severely underestimate him.

His mind wasn't on war for long though, not with the beautiful Tari staring him down. Saren just smirked, taking a step towards her so that they were extremely close once again. He leaned in, his eyes locked with hers as he spoke softly in her native tongue, "You can't say all the rumors are true... That is, until you let decide to allow me the pleasure of your company in bed." Saren's hand went to her chin, lifting her head up a bit and leaning in, giving her a kiss and pulling back, smirking to dare her to give it a shot. He moved his hand around to her lower back, not daring to slide it south yet but he was certainly making it obvious that he wanted to show her one of those good times that apparently he was famous for.

Tari's breath caught in her chest when Saren spoke. To her hear native tongue in such a position certainly gave her the chills and she forgot about the fact that the prince was still a human, even just for a half a minute. She didn't fight the approach, or the kiss, and instead accepted it quite gracefully. 'They'll talk,' she thought to herself. 'No matter what you do, they'll talk.' That thought was enough to give her a slight push forward. It clearly wasn't enough to make her submit to the man, but it was just enough for her to grip the man's shirt again, this time using it in a way it would be used to.

She tugged him back again, placing her own kiss on the prince's lips, holding it for a few seconds before breaking it and pulling back herself. She then had two choices; back away and fight both herself and the prince or accept what was going on. If she somehow got away from the man, she doubted her family would ever learn of what she had done with Saren and she certainly would never be returning to the city she was now in. No one in her clan would allow her to go back. And if she couldn't escape, they would never hear about it, or her, again. Either way, the paths seemed to be safe. As she had pointed out before, such 'exercise' was certainly a quick and easy relief of the tension the room had built up around the two. But throwing all logic out the window and settling on personal pleasure, Tari made one last comment, knowing that would be the spark for the game the two were about to take part in.

"Are you sure you can hold up to what the rumours say?"

His kiss started it all, Tari reciprocated and she quickly brought her hands up to his shirt. So Saren wasn't surprised when Tari yanked him forward this time, instead he managed to prepare himself, kissing her back. Her lips were soft, opposite her sharp tongue and feisty nature. It was rather intoxicating being so intimate with her, the elf's natural beauty and his attraction for her making him eager beyond how he usually felt. Her taunt simply brought out his animal side all the faster, bringing a smirk to the prince's face, "I suppose you will have to be the judge of that..." Saren leaned in and kissed her again, this time it was longer and more passionate than before, no simple kiss but a product of much practice and experience, the kind of kiss that made many women become putty in his hands. He didn't expect Tari to be as easy as most women so he was prepared to pull out all the stops in order to par up with the rumors. He was not prepared to let her down or make a fool out of himself with such a woman.

Saren was by no means a patient man though, his hand had already moved south, her firm backside only furthering his lust and he couldn't help but release her, beginning to undress. He quickly removed his shirt first, revealing the toned body beneath, his strong muscles and tanned skin that of a warriors. To many women he was considered attractive because of his body but he had a feeling that Tari would see him in a much different light than most. Instead of simply a nice body she would see his warrior side, the strong male he really was. His lust didn't allow for him to think much though, he was soon shoving her down on the bed, leaning over her and using his body to restrict her movements, his hand finding its way up her shirt, the soft skin under his hand enticing. He kissed the elf yet again, this time his lips trailing down to her neck. He spoke after a moment, his face backing away a bit as he did, his eyes looking into hers with more spirit than ever, his head so full he barely managed to speak in Elven, "I am going to show you how rumors get started..." He said, all to pleased with himself as he began to lift up her shirt, waiting for her to make it easier before he would pull it off, but determined to see what was underneath, because since he respected women he hadn't had a chance to see yet, actually looking away when she changed. He wanted the full view, and he knew it would be magnificent and no doubt worth the short wait.

The new look in his eyes were exactly what Tari was aiming for. She knew that inside every male there was an beastly side, the side that held his inner warrior and was used to unlock whatever passion they had buried deep down. Elves were never much for skipping beds, typically sticking with one partner for at least a month before admitting their affection or turning the other away, which left them free to find another. The sweet love making was reserved for special couples; ones who had been together long enough to begin thinking about marriage, while the more untamed side was left for the earlier times, when the man had to woo the woman, or fight for her, typically in a graceful and verbal manner. Either way, Tari was looking for the reaction that Saren gave her, releasing his prideful and warrior-like side. She was quite pleased with herself and quickly turned from her thoughts back to the occasion at hand.

Tari took the chance she now had to properly view Saren. Unlike the elven men, he had visible muscles on his torso. Although he trained just as long as the elves she lived with, it was almost impossible for the males to shake the thin, graceful figure their race was known to have. Only half-elves had a chance of getting any sort of shape even close to Saren's. She had an immediate interest in what she was seeing and looked up at the man, only for her back to meet the soft mattress seconds later. This time, she didn't mind her movements controlled, in fact, she almost expected it in this case. Her skin was just as soft and pale as the legends had it, despite her years of training and hard labour. She knew how to take care of herself and keep her body refreshed and renewed, for several reasons, including moments like this. If there was one thing she couldn't stand more then anything, it was rough skin on her body.

She smirked, knowing the man was having problems speaking. She could tell in how his voice wavered from the typically perfect elvish. She didn't bother to respond, knowing it would be useless, and instead raised her upper body at her stomach, releasing the top clips on her shirt and lifting it off of her body. The shirt was still good and it was far easier to get herself out of it then try to let another remove it from her. She could then control the speed in which she did it and move it properly to see the man's face when she finally slipped it off of her arms, allowing Saren to take a look at what was underneath: a perfectly sculpted body. Although she did have a few marks here and there; a few duelling scars across her stomach and lower chest, a tribal tattoo inked around her navel, fully inscribed with Elven text and magical symbols, she was still damn close to her own kind's rumours.

Tari was no fragile maiden and Saren was feeling rather wild at the moment, the dinner with his family had built up stress and maybe it was just because of what type of woman Tari was, but he wanted her bad. He wanted to make the strong elven female cry out. He watched as she began to take off her shirt, wanting to see more of the soft skin beneath. It was more than he imagined though, as soon as the shirt was off he was stunned, his eyes exploring the new bit of her body. It was sexy beyond belief, no human woman could hold a light to it and as far as he was concerned the scars just made her more attractive, her combat experience and skill appealing to him, even if it was a rather unusual trait from a human perspective. Then there was the tattoo, beautiful and attention drawing, his eyes glancing over the text and symbols, his mind soaking in all of the new knowledge in front of him. This was one of those moments that he was truly enthusiastic about his memory, the sight in front of him would never be forgotten, but it was still only an appetizer to the main course, only part of her body and he would see the rest before the night was through.

A viewing was not enough for Saren, one of his hands was tracing up her smooth stomach as his sharp eyes peered into hers, full of hunger. He moved his hand up, touching one of her breasts, his fingers squeezing the orb beneath as he leaned in, nipping her neck and up to her ear, nibbling at the lobe before speaking in a very different tone, a more serious breathy tone, "You're a very sexy woman Tari... I see why humans and elves do not mix, most are not worthy..." He said, the way he spoke insinuating that he thought himself worthy, although there was a subtle bit of reluctance that told he was being serious as well, that humans were unworthy of their beauty. Then again, human males could easily defeat elven males with their physique, it was an even trade, female elves were gifted with grace and beauty, and some human males were capable of great attractiveness as well. Saren knew he would have to back up his words, he would need to show her just how worthy he was and there was only one way to do that, let his lust take over completely, no more talking, no more thinking.

As he finished speaking he slipped his hand down, tracing her soft skin with his fingers as the hand made its way to her pants. He proceeded to slip a hand down the front of the tight cotton pants, getting them in just far enough to get a feel of what wait for him beneath the remaining clothing. Saren slid his body down, undoing her pants as quick as he could and slowly pulling them down as if to admire each inch of flesh that was revealed, her pale skin like a gem before his eyes, causing a torrent of lust to rise within him. He made sure to remove it all, tossing the clothing to the side and standing up off the bed once both top and bottom were removed. His eyes scanned over her for a moment, the smirk on his face revealing how pleased he was as he inspected the gorgeous feminine spectacle in front of him but only for a moment. He would not make her be the only nude person in the room. He quickly undid his own pants and let them slip off, stepping out of them and then getting completely naked, standing before Tari as perhaps as close to perfect as a human could get. He had the face, the chiseled body of a warrior, and he was quite impressive all the way around, most of all in his equipment, his cock already quite hard from the enticing sight in front of him.

Saren was not going to just stand and be admired, once he was stripped as well he moved back towards her on the bed and looked down, the smirk still on his face as he moved over her once again, leaning in for another kiss, pressing his naked body up against hers. At the same time he decided to try something he wasn't sure if she had ever done before, let his tongue slide inside her mouth, a type of kiss taught to him by a foreign diplomats daughter. His hands kept themselves occupied as well, one slipping down to her now easy to access lower region, rubbing the smooth thigh and slowly making his way towards her pussy as he continued the kiss, not being all that slow as he planned to have a very long and energetic night with the lovely elf beneath him.

The elf's chest rose as the man gently squeezed the soft flesh. Her eyes slid closed, allowing Saren's words to come over her on their own. At least he seemed to understand where the elves were coming from, with the idea of not being worthy. Many elves saw humans as barbaric and unsatisfying, with how their bodies were differently weighted while others believed they were good enough to produce half-breed offspring. Tari had never seen them as either, but her mind was quickly changing. It wasn't a case that she would do this with any man who came along, but if they were as strong and as much as a challenge as Saren was, there may be a chance another would be considered. It all depended on how Saren represented his race.

Tari didn't hesitate when the man continued to undress her and, like the shirt, she moved to slip the clothing off easier. It only made sense, in her mind. She caught the look in Saren's eye as he looked over her body and noted the smirk, but she knew better then to say anything to him about it. She simply allowed him to go, watching him like a predator, as he joined her in the lack of clothing. She took a chance to look him over, giving her own half smirk. He was nothing like the elves she had been with in the past, that was for sure. He had mass to him, something that most elves lacked, and Tari could only think of ways he could use that to her advantage. But those thoughts didn't last long, because as soon as Saren hit the bed again, she pulled the man close and kissed him, wrapping her slender arms around his neck, making sure to keep him against her.

The kiss though, stunned her enough to cause her to falter in response. Elves never had such an action. Then again, their passion was displayed in different ways, from the public scene to the bedroom. But Tari didn't shy away. Instead she cautiously followed his lead until she felt his hand making its way around her body. This movement wasn't new and she responded with a slight turn against the man, allowing her thighs to part, giving him access to exactly what he wanted. Her own hands began to more, slowly running over the back of Saren's neck to his upper back, tracing what bit of muscle he had there, before working her way back around to his arms and chest, getting to know the new feeling beneath her fingertips.

Saren wasn't the only one letting the lust take over, Tari was obviously into it, not only because she was actually going so far with a human but just the way she reacted to everything he did. From moving her body to help him strip her down to the reciprocation of the rather strange way of kissing. The feel of her slender arms around his neck was enough to keep him going though, the feel of the arms wrapped around him was the same as her requesting that he not stop. Besides, when she faltered from the kiss he couldn't help but extend the duration, loving the fact that he had caught her off-guard so early in their 'activity', so at least she would remember the kiss. It was not to end there though, the games had just begun and Saren had only just felt Tari's legs begin to open up and allow him entrance to her most sacred of places. He didn't move in so quickly despite her legs parting, instead he broke the passionate kiss and looked into her eyes for a moment, letting her feel his muscle as his hand gently brushed over her pussy, brushing the lips with care.

Saren didn't break eye contact, he continued to look on for awhile and even as he finally slipped a finger inside of her. He smirked, leaning in and engaging in another passionate but short kiss as he let a single finger get a feel for her inner sanctum, his mouth distracting hers as he did so. It was an experience to which he had no equal memory, the sight of Tari being quite breathtaking in its own right and if he had not been so full of lust and physical attraction he would most likely have just stared in admiration. Saren was of course not worried about anything at this point, he was only concerned about making sure that there was nothing undone and that he gave the beauty beneath him a night to remember. His finger began to move around inside of her, his lips kissing Tari's soft skin and lips as he did and he was barely capable of containing himself, wanting nothing more than to dive in without any more waiting. He had to get a feel for her first though, see how her body reacted as he added another finger and began to move them around at an elevated pace, testing the waters as it were and continuing to show off with his kissing and foreplay skills, all the while letting her explore him as well. It was funny, they had only just begun and Saren was already stress free, or at least he was for the time being.

Tari was careful not to be caught by surprise again, and lucky for her, she knew the next step. His actions, first gentle and sweet, was enough to draw Tari's attention back to the man, returning the gaze. Her eyes remained on his as she felt him almost tease her before pushing inside. This didn't surprise her, but it was more of her normal reaction this time. She quickly drew in a short breath, and she broke her eyes again enough to look right above the man's head before settling back on him once again.

She gladly took the distraction, giving the man a gentle squeeze with her arms as he gave her the short kiss. Her fingers lightly played with the base of his skull, slipping over the short hairs on his neck before Saren began to tease her. Several long months had passed since another man held her in such a way and it didn't occur to the elf until that moment how much stress she had built up over that time. Her eyes closed, now that Saren was busy placing his lips elsewhere and she let out a soft, small hum as he continued his actions. She was careful not to move too often, as she didn't want to seem hungry for such a thing, but she certainly was ready for more. As Saren tested her, the elf's body worked on its own, slowly growing wetter as the actions and certain touches became more pleasurable.

Saren's body had adrenaline pumping through it, the way he felt during their match earlier in the day was easily outdone by how he was feeling as he began to touch and tease Tari. The feeling of her arms around his neck, her fingers against the base of his skull, all of it sent him into a frenzy of sort, her touch enough to heat his body. Tari let out a soft hum as he continued, her body beginning to react in a way that told him she was ready and he simply smirked to himself between kisses. He was ready to give her what she wanted but at the same time he almost wanted to make her ask for it or to whimper beneath him. She was already wet, all he would have to do was continue to tease her until she couldn't take it anymore and eventually she would ask him, all women eventually did. He suspected her pride would prevent a quick answer or any form of whimpering or begging but he was curious what she would do.

He managed to keep the sadistic side at bay, instead deciding to not keep her waiting. He pulled his finger out and locked eyes with the lovely elf, the fire in his eyes showing just how ready he was as his hand slowly slid up her body. He shifted slightly, getting himself in position, kissing her again, his tongue once more sliding inside her mouth as he lined the lower half of his body up with hers. As he ended the kiss he let his hand go back down, pushing her leg out of the way to give himself plenty of room, "Ready yourself beautiful." Saren smirked, he was confident and certainly ready. Without further ado he shoved his hips forward, driving his cock inside of her, a shiver running down his spine at the feeling of being inside the tight passage. It was better than normal though, the attraction to her much stronger than with any woman before because he had taken a liking to everything about her. It only made him more eager to please her, to show the Elf why he was known as a playboy and all the women he slept with wanted more.

Saren began to thrust into her, his rippling body rubbing up against hers. At the same time he leaned in and kissed her again, no sweetness but pure animal lust as he proceeded to move his hips, each thrust into her tight wet pussy sending a pleasant feeling up his spine, he had wanted her since he saw her, and finally she was his.

The elf made sure to keep the man close to her, pressing her slender body against his, giving her own kisses and returning Saren's. Tari had never been one for begging, but at the same time, she had never been against a man this weighted in this situation before. The idea of being teased to the point of submission barely crossed her mind and it was a good thing, for the time being. She wasn't sure how she would react if the man went through with his sadistic plan.

Tari did a quick look into Saren's eyes before she lightly gripped his hair, her own tongue flicking against the tip of the prince's. Her legs slowly parted, leaving plenty of room for the man to come closer, and when he spoke, she softly prepared herself for the next action. As the human slid inside, her own body shivered lightly and she gave out a soft hum, holding the majority of the sound back through her teeth. Her hands tightened, gripping at the man's shoulders, as she waited for him to continue. After waiting this long for this feeling, Tari was pleased when Saren didn't hold back any longer. She pulled her arms away long enough to place a firm hold on the prince's head, much like she had at the beginning of the day, and pressed her lips against his.

She had the same feeling bubbling inside her as the one she had that morning; the passionate animalistic side of her creeping into control. Typically, she was so good at controlling that side, even in the bedroom, but it was the way that Saren felt, the way he was shaped, that was nearly ripping it out into the foreground of her personality. Her hands tightened, keeping a firm hold on the man as her hips began to smoothly grind against his own, heightening her own pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom