You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Blue Moon Chat Toggle
Current time: 10-23-2014, 01:52 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

If you're going to hide this ad box, please support us on Patreon so that I can keep this place running. Thank you.

Thread Closed 
Looking for a human pairing.
05-13-2012, 07:08 PM (This post was last modified: 05-20-2012 06:04 PM by jackofalltrades.)
Looking for a human pairing.
Good evening everyone. I am seeking a long term roleplay with human pairings. I'm not much into fantasy and would rather keep it modern. I pretty much am comfortable with any pair. The one I'm really in the mood for right now is a teacher and student. I'd like to play the teacher and have it be in high school. I was thinking the student could be some sort of troubled youth but deep down she is a softy and the teacher knows it and tries to bring her soft side out. I'm willing to work with other ideas as well. I'll do other ones besides the teacher and student. All I ask for is good grammar and between one and three paragraphs per post.

Thank you all for reading and send me a pm if interested.
Find all posts by this user
05-17-2012, 09:48 PM
RE: Looking for a human pairing.
Bump. Still looking for someone. Send me a pm.
05-17-2012, 09:55 PM
messaged you, darling~
my rabbit hole
Open to roleplays of all sorts except fandom
Actively searching right now
05-17-2012, 10:21 PM
Sent you a PM
F-list

Request Thread

6/22/13 Oh Hera my life is hectic. I haven't been on since August and for that I am truly sorry I am sure some of you thought I fell off the earth or something. I assure you I am fine and am going to attempt to once again throw some RP into my life. FINGERS CROSSED Though you can always ask I may hear something I can't pass up.
05-20-2012, 06:05 PM
Bump! Just edited the orignal post.
Thread Closed