Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Some RP Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetjock1290

Super-Earth
I'm pretty bored at the moment and may be up for just about any plot. If you have limits I will respect them. I decided not to waste too much time and just get to some pairings. I have a lot of ideas for different ones. So just pm me with you pairing and if you have a plot idea or if you want to hear mine. We can work out details of where we rp when you pm me as well. I pm either in PM or Threads. Some pairings can have either of us doubled up.

Pairings
JockxCheerleader
JockxNerd
Bad boyxRich Girl
Rich guy studentxTeacher-
Rich guyxNerd
Gang LeaderxRival Gang Leader's sister/gf
WerewolfxVampire
JockxTeacher
TeacherxStudent
GuyxBest friends gf*****
Guyx best friends sister
Guyxbest friend which is a girl
Pro Sports PlayerxHis agent
Pro Sports PlayerxHis coaches wife
Pro Sports PlayerxCheerleader
GuyxBoss' wife
Guyxwife's sister
Mob boss x undercover cop
Mob boss x rival mob boss wife

I also like roles with conflict and ex bf/gf finding their way back to each other.

1. He used to be her best friend, he even introduced her to her now fiance. Its only a couple weeks before the wedding and he has never told her how he felt. The more she plans for the wedding the more distant he has become. She is the only person who ever really believed in him as he is a bit of a loner, her fiance being a wealthy business man. He regrets agreeing to be the best man as he now has a front row seat of watching the woman who has had his heart since they were kids marry another man. Little does he know she has felt the same way but stayed away because she didn't know how he felt as he had turned into a bit of a player, only to forget her. Will one of them have enough guts to share how they feel before it's too late? (She could be the one getting married or we could always flip flop it to where he is the one getting married as well. )

2. Something along the same lines but after a drunken night they sleep together and she ends up pregnant. They tried to ignore the situation and forget it happened until she finds that out. She could be married at this point if you'd like.

3. They were high school sweethearts. He joined the military and the distance got too hard. She is now married to a man completely opposite of him. She runs into him at the store and all the feelings come flooding back. Would she cheat on her husband and go after her feelings or say goodbye to the man who had her heart forever.
(we could do one where she is engaged and not married, kinda like idea one)

4. They spend two amazing weeks together falling madly in love, the whole time he is keeping a secret from her..

5. The guy is popular basketball player, rich, and the ladies love him. He is failing a class and the teacher threatens to turn him into his coach. He will lose his starting spot on the team which may result in losing scholarships and a chance to play in college and make it to the pros. So when the teacher makes him stay after school he starts to get forceful and intimidating. After he forces himself on her he threatens to go to the principal about it saying it was all her and using it to blackmail her into his sex slave. She'd do anything to keep her job.

6. King/peasant rp-no real plot set up but could come up with something.

7. Coaches daughter-He played pro basketball. Best in the league. The coach loves him until he starts sleeping with the coach's daughter.

Also in the mood for a couple to find their way back to each other type of idea.

I also craving a love triangle role, blackmail, or arranged marriage.

I love roles that are plot driven as well as some romantic smut. I like conflict in my roles as well.

Able to do AIM or YIM roles if interested!
Here is my Rabbit Hole

xMandyx said:
Teacher/Student if you are still looking. Feel free to PM if you prefer something else!

Sounds great. Do you mind playing the teacher? Also where do you want to rp?

angelduskgirlcat said:
I changed my avatar to Nightwing and Batgirl and good luck with your rp search thread.

Nice! Thank you!

xMandyx said:
Teacher/Student if you are still looking. Feel free to PM if you prefer something else!

I tried time reply to your pm but your pms are disabled. I am still interested if you are.

We were going to do this someday weren't we? Just you and me. Lets see....mob boss/undercover cop sounds real interesting to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom