Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

F LF FU (Maybe M) for some Transformation Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinysexyliz

Planetoid
Just to warn anyone reading this, the scene i'm specifically looking for is a bit odd, involving TG transformation, and lots of very rough sex, also degradation and humiliation.

I've got this odd fantasy, where i actually start as a male character, and then through magic, science, or sheer cosmic disaster, get transformed into a female, and then get the shit raped out of me. I just love the humiliation inherent in the whole idea. Anyway, if anyone would be interested in playing this with me, PM me or hit me up at tinysexyliz on AIM or lizziecumslut@hotmail.com for MSN.

A general idea of the kinks i'm looking for:
very rough sex, including anal, vaginal, and oral
NEED to get cockslapped, also craving Teabagging
light physical abuse (slap me, smack my tits and cunt, pull my hair, shove massive cocks into my tiny holes, you get the drift. no broken bones or whatnot though, no blood, etc)
obscene, nasty, incredibly excessive amounts of cum.
anal virginity
verbal abuse is an ABSOLUTE MUST HAVE.

Edit:: SO, i thought i would add some more specific RP ideas to this thread:

"I REALLY should have done my homework!"

This idea involves myself as a student, and you as a teacher of a Health Class. My character has been warned that the next time I fail to complete an assignment, there will be dire consequences. Of course,
I blow off my homework again, and in response, you decide to transform me, and make me participate in a live-action sex-ed demonstration for the whole class to watch. This would involve a brief female
anatomy lesson, and then a demonstration of some actual sexual acts. Verbal abuse and comments coming from the watching class would be icing on the cake!

"Home sweet Home-maker"

Our characters are room mates. Mine is male, yours is a futa or shemale, although mine will not know this. Your character is very cocky/arrogant, and basically forces my character to do all of the chores, the laundry,
the cooking, the cleaning, etc. Finally, he gets mad enough to lose his cool and blow off some steam by yelling at you. Of course, this is unacceptable, and to teach him a lesson you decide that if he's going to
do the work of a good little house-wife, he might as well look like one. You proceed to turn him into a busty, big-assed girl. Of course, there would be plenty of smut and sex involved, but i'd like this one to feature
a good amount of story as well, having the poor guy's room change along with him, becoming pink and girly, all of his clothes changing to slutty outfits, his PC and game consoles turning into makeup and embarassingly
large sex toys, etc.

I think i'll have more to add later, but thats what i've got so far.

"Alien Abduction"

Your character is an alien. Preferably a humanoid, Shemale alien with a large cock, but i'm open to other ideas. The point is, You're on earth for one reason, to abduct a human female. Maybe you plan to sell her on the Galactic Slave Market, maybe you're looking for the newest subject of an inter-species breeding program, Maybe you're just horny, and you know how good those humans feel on your big dick. Whatever the reason, you attempt to abduct a human female, and through some glitch in your tracking system, you wind up with a male instead. At first, of course, you're terribly dissapointed. But then, LIGHTBULB! Before you left the mothership/fleet/homeworld, your ship got upgraded with an experimental new device, a DNA scrambler. You're pretty sure you can rig it to switch my XY to an XX without much of a problem. Then you'll have a lovely, curvy human female, basically designed to order. Sure, she'll be very confused, incredibly upset, and rather humiliated by her new form....but that's all to the better, right?

RE: F LF FU (Maybe M) for something kinda weird.

Bump! I'm on tinysexyliz on AIM and Lizziecumslut@hotmail.com on MSN. Would love to hear from you today.

RE: F LF FU (Maybe M) for something kinda weird.

I'm stuck at home for 2 days because of Hurricane Sandy. Quick, someone play with me before i lose power!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom