Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching... {Fallen Angel Craving} -Updated 1/15-

Status
Not open for further replies.

DontxBlinkk

Supernova
Greetings. Glad you have stumbled upon my request thread. I'm looking for roleplays right now, so hopefully there's something here that will catch your interest.

Let me give you a few details about myself first. I'm working some strange sort of mix of days, afternoons and midnights, so I can honestly guarantee a time I'll be online. I apologize. But! I'm good for at least one post a day (unless I'm exhausted, then I'll get a post every other day). I've been roleplaying for several years now, so I know the ropes pretty well.

So here's what I'm looking for in a roleplay:

Basic Info
  • {+} I can play male or female characters! And I'll go with MxF, FxF or MxM relationships.

{+} The best way to get in contact with me is through a PM, although I'm do my best to avoid PM roleplays.

{+} I'm proud to say I'm a literate role player. I'm looking for at least two to three paragraphs a post, if not more, but rarely looking for a novel. I'll do my absolute best to match what you post, if not give you more, but I can't work with just a few sentences. Four lines does not mean you'll get two paragraphs back. It's near impossible on a regular basis.

{+} I try to keep my role plays close to a 50%-50% to 60%-40% ratio of plot to smut. I can get bored of constant smut all the time, but I like to enjoy having it included in the plot, as long as it fits with the plot. That can change, but the idea needs to really interest me (better to not count on it changing, to be honest).

{+} My f-list can be found here.

{+} Solid NOs. Don't try asking me about them:
  • Water Sports
  • Scat
  • Vore
  • Incest

Plot Lines

Here's a list of my pairings and plot lines that I'm interested in at the moment.
If you have any plots that you're looking to do, send a PM anyway. We may be able to work something out.

Currently craving a fallen angel rp or a supernatural creature plot

Ideas

• {A} Medieval (Princess/Prince X Guard/Thief/Commoner) {Magic or non}
    {B} Super heroes
    {C} Demon X Human X Angel (pick two)
    {D} Vampire X Werewolf X Human (pick two)
    {E} Delinquent X Honour Student
    {F} Supernatural creatures (possibly collection/slave market for rich folk. Find a critter you might like, the possibilities are endless)
    {G} School. An ever popular topic, full of plenty of options and open to ideas.

Settings

• - Victorian
    - Steam punk
    - Fantasy
    - Modern
    - Future

Plots
These are all basic ideas that are open for edits and discussion to make it just how we would like it.
The more stars, the greater chance that I want it.

**** {1} Fallen Angel's New Job : Inspiration
Modern/Fantasy/Completely flexible: Angels are the servants of Heaven. They work, play, breath and live for serving their one master, the higher being pulling the strings of the world. There is no doubt in their mind that this is what they live for and why there were put into existence. Typically, that is. It isn't often that an angel doubts their role in the world, but when it happens, the effects are normally powerful. In the past, angels have doubted and were tossed from Heaven to never be seen again.
"A" is an angel who is resting on Earth, watching over an elderly man who is reaching the end of his life. He's a sweet human who never did a bad thing in their life. But when one of "A"'s old friends, an angel that had fallen from Heaven, starts appearing around the man and speaking to him, "A" has the drive to find out why. This curiosity leads "A" down a strange path she would have never expected to exist. She goes from knowing Heaven as her home, living without a doubt, straight into the arms of what many may call the devil. She discovers that Death himself is hidden behind the fallen angels, using them as reapers. And as "A" begins to doubt what Heaven has told her in the past, her pale white wings begin to fade to ash black... and Death begins to welcome her.
I'd love to play the personification of Death in this rp. So I'm looking for someone to play the fallen angel, the one titled "A". Possibility of gender swapping is there for sure. Any questions/comments/ideas can be directed through a PM. I'd love to play this one though...

** {2} (Magic) girl X Demon
Modern day: As every story begins, an average student (either male or female; high school or college), "A", is rummaging through a set of their recently deceased grandmother's books which had all been left to them. They find one that looks much like a Book of Shadows, or what a witch would use to cast spells. They do or do not believe in that sort of thing (up to you), but they take it and, while keeping it hidden from their family, starts to read it. Their grandmother was into some dark arts of sorts, which no one knew about. As they read on, they find some words written out explaining about another book, which is also in the box. That book tells a story of a creature so powerful that it was locked inside of the pages. "A" reads some of the words in their grandmother's book aloud and without warning, a demon is summoned into their room. The exact demon that was trapped in the book. And best off, it was trapped in servitude to their grandmother. And now to "A"...
I'm looking to playing the demon, which can be of either gender. Possibly a magic girl/boy plot, if you'd like to include them having magic that just hasn't been awoken yet.

I'm always up for plot suggestions, changes, etc. I'm typically easy going with details, unless it goes against everything I had in mind. But even then, there's a chance of it surviving. So if you have any questions or any ideas at all, shoot me a PM and we can discuss it.​

RE: Searching... Searching... {Any pairing} -Updated 11/10-

Another bump. Looking for almost anything right now.

RE: Searching... {Mob boss plot?} -Updated 1/11-

Updated; cleared out plot ideas, posted a new general outline.

RE: Searching... {Modern plot craving} -Updated 3/6-

I know you probably enjoy a specific fandom based on your screenname. But do you do any others that might be incorporated into your interest in a modern plot?

surrealobsession said:
I know you probably enjoy a specific fandom based on your screenname. But do you do any others that might be incorporated into your interest in a modern plot?

Actually, I don't do fandom-based things... or very rarely (only when it's OC characters. And even then, it's only happened once or twice). I have several things listed above for modern plots, plus a note to PM me if you have any other ideas... So feel free if you have an idea to contact me there.

I could do Demon/Angel or Demon/Human. I am looking for a male though, are you willing to play one for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom