Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Darkness Cometh (F/F or F/Futa) [Redone with picture plots!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

solace

Supernova
My request thread is currently undergoing some new revisions. If you are interested in starting an rp with me, please give me a PM. If you are interested in what I'm interested in, please go to my F-List.

A Little About Me:

I should tell you straight up, I do not roleplay with males . Its cool if you want to add a male character into our roleplay, but there's something about playing with another woman that just makes what I do, so much more desirable. Thank you for understanding.

I have been roleplaying for nearly a decade now. I like a variety of roleplays ranging from the long and detailed posts to the short and steamy smut. My preference of late has been to post somewhere between 3-6 paragraphs with lots of juicy details, but this is very reflective on the type of person I am roleplaying. If you are not putting your all into your writing then I may not have as much as I need to make those juicy posts.

My Interests:
I am very interested in the dark, no happy ending, type scenes. If its something supernatural or just a generic setting with a strange twist, I will be hooked. Very rarely do I do the sweet romantic type roleplays, but I have delved into it from time to time. It wouldn't hurt to ask. I will take the time to list some of the kinks that have interested me lately:

BDSM
Young Dominator x Older Submissive
Cuckold
Evil Characters (especially when it comes to forcing the other partner to watch)
Pregnancy or Risk of Pregnancy
Female Characters
Futa Charcters
Multiple Characters (including Male characters)

Then there is always my F-list, which has more details on the things that really get me going.

My Requests:
I am going to do something very different with my request thread. First off, I will be posting links to my inspiration. These are pictures of characters I will play. I also have inspiration pictures for scenes that I want to do. If you are interested, please follow the corresponding links.

Young Characters #1
Young Characters #2
Older Characters
Celebrities
Anime

Generic Scenes
BDSM Scenes
The Upper Floor Scenes (See Spoiler Below)

The Upper Floor is a place where only the richest and those with the most political power may go. It is secret to those outside of their influence for only the rich are permitted to know of its existence. This is a world where money equals power and those who have the money can do whatever they want. The Upper Floor is not only a secret organization for those with the power, but it is a room or series of rooms all connected for one purpose: to satisfy the ever present lust of the human body. It is here where men and women equally quell their passions with their spouses or with others. There is but one rule, the most powerful reign supreme, able to request sex from another of a lower power. If such a request is made, it must be carried out by the lesser. It is here that lust is quenched, plots are made, and displays of power are made.

Here is a collection of my favorite characters that I wouldn't mind playing.

If you have any questions about anything in my gallery, or if there's something that doesn't have a description and you want to use it for an rp, please PM me and give me the link of which picture you're interested in.

***Look below for my newest scenes added to my gallery.***

RE: The Darkness Cometh (F/F or F/Futa)

*See new craving!*

#2: I would love to do an rp based on thispic. Basically I'm thinking that a succubus comes down in the middle of the night and forces two teen siblings to have sex. They could be brother x sister or sister x sister (with one being futa if you so desire). If you see a different story in this pic, I would very much love to hear your idea as well. I am fine playing any role for this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom