Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Semi-specific Adultery..

Status
Not open for further replies.

perk dazzle

Planetoid
Recently I've been craving an adultery pairing... a guy and chick are very close friends, but she is married. There's always been some flirtation, and one evening while watching a movie while their spouses are away, he accidentally touches her and they explore their curiosity a little... then a little more. It's important that the female character not be totally sub; rather, she should be somewhat flirtatious and somehow encouraging of the behavior.

This would probably need to be done over PM; I'm a big fan of IM too and similarly not a fan of Board

perk dazzle said:
Recently I've been craving an adultery pairing... a guy and chick are very close friends, but she is married. There's always been some flirtation, and one evening while watching a movie while their spouses are away, he accidentally touches her and they explore their curiosity a little... then a little more. It's important that the female character not be totally sub; rather, she should be somewhat flirtatious and somehow encouraging of the behavior.

This would probably need to be done over PM; I'm a big fan of IM too and similarly not a fan of Board

Love to play it....look me up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom