Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for MxM, MxFuta, FxFuta & FxF 1x1s [I have plots]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rory

Planetoid
Now before introductions I would like to say something. The plots that I have listed on my forum are all my original ideas or my sibling's idea, I have permission from them and they have permission from me to use each other's ideas. Anyone one else does not, I have been told by a friend that many of my ideas are being used around this sight; I do not role play search so I have no proof. If you have any of my plots on your forum please take them down, that is plagiarism and will be reported if I see them. The only person who has my permission to use some of my ideas is Jacie, no one else! I will be on the look out for my plots and will be freely reporting :)

I've been craving a 1x1 really bad. I'm on most of the time and I post around 150 to 400 words [around 3-4 paragraphs] or 1 to 2 paragraphs when I have WB.​

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

This is what I'm mainly into.

*I do MxM, MxFuta, FxFuta, and FxF. I like doing them all.^^

*I have no limits on sex or language.

*I am willing to do MxF if the plot is good enough :)

*I do almost any plot.

*All the plots must have some romance in them as well as something exciting and fun. Only romance is boring.

*I’m very into cross-dressing, Mpreg, playing as a switch, playing young characters(15+)

*I like incest or twincest.

*I will play uke[submissive] or seme [dominant], though I like seke [Switch] better.

*Please be a little semi-lit, I don't ask for much but a good four to six sentences, I fully understand WB.

*If you no longer want to 1x1 with me please tell me, trust me I won't get angry. I would like to know so I'm not sitting here waiting like an idiot.

*I only 1x1 over private messages or e-mail, no messanger.

*Don't be a jackass just because my likes/limits/kinks are not the same as yours, just don't contact me. Win-win :)

I will ABSOLUTELY never do this! No, just no!

* Rape/non-consensual sex, reference to it, threatening it, even joking about it just no. Please respect this or do not contact me.
* Vore
* Scat
* Piss [The only exception would be for you to want MY character to do it to YOUR character.]
* Animals.
* Flurries/anthros [I do play half-breeds.]

Please pm me or post here if you are interested.

==========================================

Also, If you ever make art of our characters, please show it to me, you will make me the happiest person in the world ^-^

----~----

List of plot ideas

(Underline = I have a plot for it. Bold= Who I'd rather play. * How badly I want to role play this.)

Step sibling X step sibling **

Prince x slave/gypsy/servent

Parent's Angel x Parent's nightmare**

Popular kid x unpopular/new/misfit/outcast kid***

Teacher x Student (15+)**

Stuck/Trapped in a haunted mansion

Prince(ess) x thief

Brother x Adopted Brother***

Human X Alien

Girl’s boyfriend X girl’s younger/older brother****

Boy’s girlfriend X boy’s younger/older sister****

Cop X criminal (drug dealer, prostitute, ect)

Demon X Angel

Master X servant

Servant X servant***

Good boy(girl) X bad boy(girl)***

Boarding school

Master x Pet

Band member X band member

---

Idea you can add on to any of the ideas above

*Half-breeds (half human, half animal)
*Gifted(powers)
*Supernatural (un-human creatures)
* Demi-gods
--------------------------------------------------
Here is some plots that I'd love to do[MC is My character and YC is your character]

.:Make Me Love You:. [Works for both M/M & F/F]{MC: 19, YC: 21}

MC at age 13 and YC at age 15 started online dating, for a year they were happy and even dreamed one day of meeting as well as being together; it seemed nothing could separate the two of them. Then one day YC broke it off, he/she left MC a last message before leaving. MC tried everything to contact her/his lover, but everything ended in vain.

Five years have passed, MC closed him/herself from love and ended up dropping out of high school as well as joining a dangerous street gang, and ended up being the leader. Yet something happened and MC’s followers turned against her/him, and now want him/her dead. MC’s sister hides him/her and quickly makes plans to sent MC out of the country, unknowing to MC his/her sister contacted YC and asked in a favor, now MC is heading off to stay with his/her sister’s mysterious friend and YC is now waiting in the airport for his/her friend’s sister/brother. What will happen when they meet once again? Why did YC break everything off so quickly? And what is with the creepy forbidden locked room in YC’s home?

.:Music Is Love:. [Works for both M/M & F/F; but it’s better for M/M.]{YC: 20-24, MC: 15-17 }(May contain cross-dressing.) *I really, really want to do this plot!!!*

YC is a rather famous singer in a rising rock band; he was once a rather hated person living a tough life in foster homes and shelters. He was found by a talent scout a few years ago and now has the fame he had dreamed of. One snowy night as YC returns from a concert he sees something lying on a park bench, YC quickly realizes it’s a person. He remembers his past and how he would also sleep on that bench, YC quickly stops the limo and gets out. When he get there, they notice a young boy[MC] who is bleeding and badly beat up, YC decides to help and let MC live with him.

The day after finding MC, YC's manager finds the younger boy and tells YC that MC has to disguise himself as a girl to hide the fact YC is gay, if his fans found out he was gay, the sales would plummet and YC would lose everything. Not wanting to cause trouble and also to fuel his secret love for cross-dressing MC does so, going by a fake female name and posing as YC's girlfriend. But despite all this good fortune, something isn’t right about this boy, what could MC be hiding from YC?

.:Unmarked:. [Works better for MxM] (May contain MPreg.) {P1: 20-25, P2: 18-22}

Years ago planet earth was slowly dying; it was only a few years away from collapsing under its own weight. As a last resort, NASA sends out ten ships into space to find a new place to inhabit. One of the ships lands in an unmarked planet and finds life, a whole world of humanoid aliens. The astronaut is taken to the leader and he explains Earth’s situation, the leader feels pity and decides to help. He gives the human a floating silver orb(The size of a baseball) with small multi-colored lights coming from within it and tells the man that Earth can only keep it for fifty years, after that an alien warrior would arrive to take it back. The orb is the heart of the planet and that was the reason humanity couldn’t keep it for long, just until humans cleaned up earth and were able to stabilize it.

The astronaut understands and thanks the leader; he hurries back to his ship and leaves. Three ships arrive back to Earth intact, as soon as the man walks out, Earth seems to start healing itself. The orb is placed under surveillance and as time passes by, everything seems perfect. Until the day it vanished 33 years after it arrived, no one really knew who did it, or why. Yet a year passes and nothing changed, so people forgot about it.

Seventeen years later, Earth’s deadline has come. The alien planet is starting to die, and they need the orb back as soon as possible. So they send their warrior[p1] down to retrieve it, but on the way to earth, something go wrong with his ship and he ends up crashing into earth. [P1] ends up in the desert on the edge of a tiny town. Unknowingly [P2] a young science intern saw the crash and by the break of dawn, goes to see what it was, as he looks around, a thin silver wristband snaps onto his wrist and locks into place. [P2] wakes up from the crash to find his tracker now on a useless human’s arm and his ship wreck. Now it’s up to [p1]and [p2] to find the orb, avoid the CIA and FBI, and find a way to return [p1] back to his home planet.

.:paint Me Black:. [Works for both M/M & F/F] {P1: 15-17, P2: 19-23}

[P1] is a young freak in a circus, he/she doesn’t know anything about her past. She/he is known as the winged beast because of his/her wings, one of them is a pure white feathery wing, while the other is a jet black leather wing. The circus [p1] works at, isn’t going so well, until one day a man/woman [p2] sees [p1]’s performance and falls for the winged person. [P2] buys the circus from the ring master and declares they to be the new ringmaster (It’s a pretty open plot, not much to it.)

.:plot #5:.[Only M/M] {Both of them around 16-18}

A modern, big city, gay take on Romeo and Juliet[or Romeo & Romeo]
Both rich and powerful families; one owns half the city while the other one owns the other half. There is clubs, bars, hotels, ect. [I was thinking a very big city like NYC, London, or Tokyo...I like Tokyo.]

Flower Groom [MC: 16-18 YC: 18-20] {This plot is from a yaoi manga called Mr. Flower Bride, though I tweaked it a little.}

YC is the youngest son of a large and highly powerful family. A family that has kept several traditions even now in modern day times, though many traditions have fallen, one of the few still remains strong.
If the eldest son became father to a son, his younger brother must marry a male in order to prevent disputes over family succession.

As the youngest son, YC must follow the tradition despite the disgust he feels in the pit of his stomach. Other powerful families have also been tied in with the tradition, they uphold it above all else. So taken to his father's word that he will do his best to find you a nice and pretty boy, YC tries not to blow his brains out.

After several days, YC finally get to meet the boy he will be forced to marry and lived with for the rest of his life. Enters MC, an old familiar face; an old friend of YC. A young and moody yet surprisingly gentle boy, MC finds this as just another step in his life. He's been preparing his whole life for this. Learning to sew, cook, clean, and be a perfect house wife. Youngest of his family and disliked by his siblings, he tries to makes the best of it.

As they both try to survive the wedding along with school and trying to keep their marriage under wraps from their friends, the Hanare; a building where they both must live together for the next year, and both their families. Will this be a happily ever after or a disgrace to their families?

Bitter Fortune (M/M, F/F, Futa/M, & Futa/F)

MC is a rather young singer(15-17), taken from his average happy life and throw into the insane of fame and fortune and he had yet to quite fit into this life. A young teen physically different than most with extremely pale blond hair and silvery eyes; MC quickly gained the nickname: Fortuna. Though unknown to everyone the nickname is more true then they think because of MC's ability. He was born with a unnatural amount of luck, slowly tapping into it randomly at time which is how he got famous. Though his luck his a good ability, his other ability is not so handy. MC can hear nature, the voices of the plants and animals; quickly animals become his only friends.

MC can't seem to be able to get use to being famous and slowly the loneliness of being just a prop in his manager's life finally gets to him, MC loses the ability to speak and not matter what people do or offer him he refuses to speak again.

Out of anger and frustration MC's manager hires a hitman/assassin to kill MC. YC is a skilled killer, specializing in more psychological and mental torment than physical killing, finding more fun and seeing his prey struggling mentally then the actual killing. Being able to replicate feelings and emotions perfectly and almost getting to know his target before kill them.

A perfect monster with speed and quickness; and an ability to lie through anything and get away with almost anything. What happens when MC ends up sneaking out of home, hoping to find some relief for his crushing loneliness when he bumps into YC. What happens when YC doesn't want to kill MC? What could this warm weird feeling be?
~A Sample of my writing~

Rylin yawned as he got up, he got up and yawned. His back was stiff and he felt sick, not nauseous sick though, more like this-is-going-to-be-a-horrible-fucking-day sick. He got up from his mattress and ran a hand though his shoulder blade long jet black hair, some random red streaks ran through his hair from his friends playing a prank on him. The tall teen quickly ran to the bathroom but before he got there a yellow streak ran past him and into the bathroom, he growl softly and tried to open the door.

“April, opening the fucking door, I need to brush my teeth!” There was a muffled reply by the blonde girl, something along the lines of ‘get lost’ or ‘wait your turn’ or maybe both. Rylin growled softly, his sharp silver eyes seemed to drill a hole into the door. “Fine, I hope the hair straightener burns your hair to a black crisp.” He only had time dodge the hair brush and toilet plunger but the blow dryer hit him square in the jaw and the tooth brush stand on the his left cheek bone. He turned and glared at her, but only had time to see the door slammed close.

This was why he didn’t like living in a foster home, but his mother didn’t want him anymore, he knew it was because he was a bad kid. It was no surprise to him, a lot of adults hated Rylin. He was rude, rebellious, disrespectful, a huge prankster and an even bigger heartbreaker, the young boy had made a name for himself in the school. “Rylin!” A shriek came from a few doors away, Rylin smirked before jumping up on the rope ladder and quickly climbing up to his room A.K.A. the attic. He pulled the ladder up but the kept the hatch open as he watched, Eric, April’s twin came running out of his room and looking around for Rylin. His hair was bright pink and his face was covered in April’s makeup, which was what the brat got to sleeping in so long.

“Ha!” Rylin laughed and shut the hatch, he got up and went to his movable closet, and got his clothes out.
A white button down shirt (the first two buttons open), a dark blue tie (to hang lazily around his neck) and the uniform pants. Rylin made a face as he looked at it, it looked so plain. Rylin quickly wrapped two chains through the belt loops to act as a belt, painted his nails black, put in his fang snake bites, his leather necklaces (two wrapped around his neck like chokers and one hung down) and his multiple bracelets. “Much better.”

He said to himself, Rylin pulled on his shoes and grabbed his patch works messenger bag. Rylin headed down, he saw the whole family eat and raised an eye brow. “Ew!” He muttered, he stole a muffin and a plastic cup of orange juice before heading out the door; school awaited. “So much chaos to ensure, so little time.” He muttered to himself as he walked down the sidewalk, he looked around.

RE: Looking for 1x1. I have many plots ^_^

I would like to do good boy bad boy~ I'd prefer to be the good.

RE: Looking for 1x1. I have many plots ^_^

I can do a PrincexSlave with you. But I want to be the slave.

RE: Looking for MxM & FxF 1x1s [I have plots]

I'd be willing to do a looot of those pairings with you I sent you a PM so if you message me back we could discuss it. :)

Im interested in a mxm band memberxband member thing

Want to play your son... we go away for a weekend, and stay in a hotel.. you make me dress up like mum...I'm 14.. and we share a bed on our holiday trip..

I can only reply once or twice a day..

Rory said:
:angel: Yes, I am new to this site, but not to role playing. I've been craving a 1x1 really bad. I'm on most of the time and I post around 200 to 500 words [around 4-5 paragraphs] or 3 to 4 paragraphs when I have WB.

This is what I'm mainly into.

*I do MxM and FxF. I like doing MxM the most.^^

*I have no limits on gore, sex, or language.

*I do not do MxF anymore, so don’t even ask.

*I do almost any plot.

*All the plots must have some romance in them as well as something exciting and fun. Only romance is boring.

*I’m very into cross-dressing, Mpreg, kinky things, playing seke, playing young characters(13+)

*I like incest or twincest.

*I will play uke[submissive] or seme [dominant], though I like seke [Switch] better.

*Please be a little semi-lit, I don't ask for much but a good four to six sentences, I fully understand WB.

*If you no longer want to 1x1 with me please tell me, trust me I won't get angry. I would like to know so I'm not sitting here waiting like an idiot.

*I only 1x1 over private messages or e-mail, no messanger.

I will ABSOLUTELY never do this!

* sparkly vampires.
* manga/anime
* animals.
* Flurries, but I do play half-breeds.

Please pm me or post here if you are interested.

Also, I love fanart, if ever make fan art of our characters, please show it to me ^-^

This is my e-mail, sent me an e-mail if you're interested to RP on there.
Rory_Nyx@rocketmail.com, I get on it more than here since I can get on, on my cell phone.

---

List of ideas (Underline = I have a plot for it. Bold= Who I'd rather play.)

Step sibling X step sibling

Prince x slave/gypsy/servent

Parent's Angel
x Parent's nightmare

Popular kid x unpopular/new/misfit/outcast kid

Teacher x Student (13+)

Stuck/Trapped in a haunted mansion

Prince(ess) x thief

Brother x Adopted Brother

Human X Alien

Girl’s boyfriend X girl’s younger/older brother

Boy’s girlfriends X boy’s younger/older sister

Cop X criminal (drug dealer, prostitute, ect)

Demon X Angel

Master X servant

Servant X servant

Good boy(girl) X bad boy(girl)

Boarding school

Band Member x Fan

Band member X band member

---

Idea you can add on to any of the ideas above

*Half-breeds (half human, half animal)
*Gifted(powers)
*Supernatural (un-human creatures)
* Demi-gods
Here is some plots that I'd love to do

.:plot #1:. [Works for both M/M & F/F]{P1: 19, P2: 21}

[person 1]at age 13 and [person 2] at age 15 started online dating, for a year they were happy and even dreamed one day of meeting as well as being together; it seemed nothing could separate the two of them. Then one day [P2] broke it off, he/she left [p1] a last message before leaving. [P1] tried everything to contact her/his lover, but everything ended in vain. Five years have passed, [p1] closed him/herself from love and ended up dropping out of high school as well as joining a dangerous street gang, and ended up being the leader. Yet something happened and [p1]’s followers turned against her/him, and now want him/her dead. [P1]’s sister hides him/her and quickly makes plans to sent [p1] out of the country, unknowing to [p1] his/her sister contacted [p2] and asked in a favor, now [p1] is heading off to stay with his/her sister’s mysterious friend and [p2] is now waiting in the airport for his/her friend’s sister/brother. What will happen when they meet once again? Why did [p2] break everything off so quickly? And what is with the creepy forbidden locked room in [p2]’s home?

.:plot #2:. [Works for both M/M & F/F; but it’s better for M/M.]{p1: 15-17, p2: 20-24}(May contain cross-dressing.)

[P1] is a rather famous singer in a rising rock band; she/he was once a rather hated person living a tough life in foster homes and shelters. He/she was found by a talent scout a few years ago and now has the fame he/she had dreamed of. One snowy night as [p1] returns from a concert he/she sees something lying on a park bench, [p1] quickly realizes it’s a person. He/she remembers his/her past and how she/he would also sleep on that bench, [p1] quickly stops the limo and gets out. When she/he get there, they notice a young boy/girl[p2] who is bleeding and badly beat up, [p1] decides to help and let [p2] live with him/her. But something isn’t right about this girl/boy, what could [p2] be hiding from [p1]?

.:plot#3:. [Works better for MxM] (May contain MPreg.) {P1: 20-25, P2: 18-22} *I really, really want to do this plot!!!!*

Years ago planet earth was slowly dying; it was only a few years away from collapsing under its own weight. As a last resort, NASA sends out ten ships into space to find a new place to inhabit. One of the ships lands in an unmarked planet and finds life, a whole world of humanoid aliens. The astronaut is taken to the leader and he explains Earth’s situation, the leader feels pity and decides to help. He gives the human a floating silver orb(The size of a baseball) with small multi-colored lights coming from within it and tells the man that Earth can only keep it for fifty years, after that an alien warrior would arrive to take it back. The orb is the heart of the planet and that was the reason humanity couldn’t keep it for long, just until humans cleaned up earth and were able to stabilize it.

The astronaut understands and thanks the leader; he hurries back to his ship and leaves. Three ships arrive back to Earth intact, as soon as the man walks out, Earth seems to start healing itself. The orb is placed under surveillance and as time passes by, everything seems perfect. Until the day it vanished 33 years after it arrived, no one really knew who did it, or why. Yet a year passes and nothing changed, so people forgot about it.

Seventeen years later, Earth’s deadline has come. The alien planet is starting to die, and they need the orb back as soon as possible. So they send their warrior[p1] down to retrieve it, but on the way to earth, something go wrong with his ship and he ends up crashing into earth. [P1] ends up in the desert on the edge of a tiny town. Unknowingly [P2] a young science intern saw the crash and by the break of dawn, goes to see what it was, as he looks around, a thin silver wristband snaps onto his wrist and locks into place. [P2] wakes up from the crash to find his tracker now on a useless human’s arm and his ship wreck. Now it’s up to [p1]and [p2] to find the orb, avoid the CIA and FBI, and find a way to return [p1] back to his home planet.

.:plot #4:. [Works for both M/M & F/F] {P1: 14-17, P2: 19-23}

[P1] is a young freak in a circus, he/she doesn’t know anything about her past. She/he is known as the winged beast because of his/her wings, one of them is a pure white feathery wing, while the other is a jet black leather wing. The circus [p1] works at, isn’t going so well, until one day a man/woman [p2] sees [p1]’s performance and falls for the winged person. [P2] buys the circus from the ring master and declares they to be the new ringmaster (It’s a pretty open plot, not much to it.)

.:plot #5:.[Only M/M] {Both of them around 16-18}

A modern, big city, gay take on Romeo and Juliet[or Romeo & Romeo]
Both rich and powerful families; one owns half the city while the other one owns the other half. There is clubs, bars, hotels, ect. [I was thinking a very big city like NYC, London, or Tokyo...I like Tokyo.]

~A Sample of mywriting~

Rylin yawned as he got up, he got up and yawned. His back was stiff and he felt sick, not nauseous sick though, more like this-is-going-to-be-a-horrible-fucking-day sick. He got up from his mattress and ran a hand though his shoulder blade long jet black hair, some random red streaks ran through his hair from his friends playing a prank on him. The tall teen quickly ran to the bathroom but before he got there a yellow streak ran past him and into the bathroom, he growl softly and tried to open the door.

“April, opening the fucking door, I need to brush my teeth!” There was a muffled reply by the blonde girl, something along the lines of ‘get lost’ or ‘wait your turn’ or maybe both. Rylin growled softly, his sharp silver eyes seemed to drill a hole into the door. “Fine, I hope the hair straightener burns your hair to a black crisp.” He only had time dodge the hair brush and toilet plunger but the blow dryer hit him square in the jaw and the tooth brush stand on the his left cheek bone. He turned and glared at her, but only had time to see the door slammed close.

This was why he didn’t like living in a foster home, but his mother didn’t want him anymore, he knew it was because he was a bad kid. It was no surprise to him, a lot of adults hated Rylin. He was rude, rebellious, disrespectful, a huge prankster and an even bigger heartbreaker, the young boy had made a name for himself in the school. “Rylin!” A shriek came from a few doors away, Rylin smirked before jumping up on the rope ladder and quickly climbing up to his room A.K.A. the attic. He pulled the ladder up but the kept the hatch open as he watched, Eric, April’s twin came running out of his room and looking around for Rylin. His hair was bright pink and his face was covered in April’s makeup, which was what the brat got to sleeping in so long.

“Ha!” Rylin laughed and shut the hatch, he got up and went to his movable closet, and got his clothes out.
A white button down shirt (the first two buttons open), a dark blue tie (to hang lazily around his neck) and the uniform pants. Rylin made a face as he looked at it, it looked so plain. Rylin quickly wrapped two chains through the belt loops to act as a belt, painted his nails black, put in his fang snake bites, his leather necklaces (two wrapped around his neck like chokers and one hung down) and his multiple bracelets. “Much better.”

He said to himself, Rylin pulled on his shoes and grabbed his patch works messenger bag. Rylin headed down, he saw the whole family eat and raised an eye brow. “Ew!” He muttered, he stole a muffin and a plastic cup of orange juice before heading out the door; school awaited. “So much chaos to ensure, so little time.” He muttered to himself as he walked down the sidewalk, he looked around.

I'm interested in an incest RP, preferrably MxM or Futa x M, and I like seke characters as well. Send me a PM

Gotta' say: Love finding someone in the world I can relate to. I'd perhaps be interested in the "popular kid x unpopular/new/misfit/outcast kid" pairing, so long as you're alright with the popular kid being a crossdresser as well. I don't normally play a top character, but for a fellow fan of traps, I can at least play a seke.

Hey I'd love to do the Silver Heart role if you were up for it. If not than I'd be up for others, you have great roles, also I would want to do MxM and seke also so we could have lots of fun, send me a pm if your interested.

Hello my name is Kuziya and I just joined the site today. I actuallyhings I want to rp the master servant and the sample writing you submited looks cool too. If you want to rp with me you can shoot me an pm. have two t

Free bump!

Also, question: Do you do any canon, fandom (anime, game, movie) pairings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom