Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Secret Agent, A game of Lies. ( X-Vash00 X LustMeSweetly)

Zach was glad to see her smile. She was so serious before and it was another boost to his ego. He had just difused a potentially lethal situation just by asking for sex with a little incentive of the CIA data. After that she just unwound from her tight coil and became loose, physically and sexually. He felt good about his skills in talking right now. Three years ago he would have just shot her the minute she bursted through his door and waited for someone else to come and get it. She took the praise well as she increased speed and she even went down further than before, causing Zach to come closer than he was before.

That was quickly relieved when she popped her mouth off and kept at it with her hands. When she asked where he wanted to shoot it he was surprised. A girl actually asking what he wanted? That was a first. He was always under the impression that the woman always did what the man wanted... well that was just how it happened for Zach, but only his opinion and observation mattered right? She continued to work on him with her hands and the intense feeling slowed to a dull throb in his member. "Oh trust me princess I'm not telling you, I want it to he a surprise." With that said he took her hands off of his lower extremities and did the job himself. As he continued to jerk himself he moved his hand up and down so his member did the same, not giving away where he would want to finally blow his load. When the time came* he finally ended up going the usual path and let his seed fly on to her face and breasts. He moaned a little as his seed continually poured out from his tip and on to that pretty face and her generous bossom. When he was done a lyed back on his bed and tried to catch his breath, it had been awhile since his last sexual encounter.

*((Heheheh puns!))

She could barely believe how far she had let herself go with the man, especially being on a mission of all things! But she had found herself having a lot more fun then she thought she might as she let herself loose having at his member. It had been a bit since she had sucked a cock and this mans flavor was pretty good compared to others. She licked her lips getting another light salt like taste off her lips, it was good. Wow! You really are a slut Abby. She thought to herself, chastising herself for her behavior. Had she been on vacation she might not have cared as much but at the moment she was really shirking her duties.

But even though she was having fun her mind still slipped to the mission time and again. And she was a bit relieved when he took over for himself, her hands were starting to tire and her lips had begun to go numb from how hard she had been sucking. " Oh I love surprises." She teased. Until she did indeed get a surprise as he unloaded on her face and breast with an unexpected large amount of warm spunk that found its way in her face, some getting in her eyes and mouth. She squirmed feeling his juices drip in between her cleavage. Her tongue moving out to lick some off her lips.

As he was lying on his bed he watched to the surprised look on her face. She must have not been expecting that much to come out and the truth was, he was just as surprised as she was. He knew it had been awhile since his last encounter but be didn't think it was that long! He smirked when her to the wiggled its way out to lick some of it off of her face. He chuckled a little while asking her, "Tasty?" He chuckled a little more and his eyes wandered the room while he was still coming off of that intense feeling of his orgasm. While his eyes wandered they went back to his computer where the USB was still plugged in. Seeing that reminded him of the mission that was at hand. He needed to make sure that she needed to get that and get out of here alive. Well the only guards in the building were unconscious and weren't going to wake up for a couple of hours, so really it was just him and Abigail.

"So," he started back up again, "What's your next move Princess? Grab the USB and go, shoot me and then go, or stay here awhile longer and relax?" She could indeed relax here. Vanguard didn't care what was happening right now, the CIA didn't know what was happening right now, so they were in a practical haven. Sure they were from opposite sides but right now that didn't matter. They were just two people enjoying a physically intimate moment. Now she like chose to leave and go about her usual spy business, or she could stay and just hold on to the haven for just a little longer. The decision was up to her.

" Delicious. You must eat healthy. " She said taking in a mouthful and swallowing allowing it to slide inside her body. She was no saint and had tasted several men before but she couldn't deny that he had a particular sweet flavor that was a lot better than others she had taken in her time. Taking a moment she took in a deep breath as she contemplated her next move. She knew she needed to go but she was still really horny. She had fun but she needed a bit more for herself, even though it did seem selfish. She moved to the man laying down her hands sliding up his torso. " I didn't think a strong man like you would get so tired out by a little head. " She smirked as she began to climb onto the bed.

She was so turned out she was practically dripping. She was excited far more than she had been in awhile. She knew she shouldn't ignore the mission but her body had needs that had not been attended to, and now in full force her body was going to get what it wanted. Straddling him with her back to him she slowly began to allow her hands back on his member to play with it a bit in hope to return it back to full attention before she began to lower her petite being onto him, knowing that comparing his size to hers it might just be like being impaled on a spear but with how wet she was it wouldn't be to big of a problem, hopefully.

Zach couldn't help but chuckle again at the delicious comment. "Yeah, eating healthy is sort of a prerequisite for running around beating up people and dodging bullets." Though that was true for some people in this line of work, Zach achieved the physique about a few months ago and now he worked out religiously so he could eat whatever he wanted and keep the same physique. Although apparently he wasn't in enough of shape to not be breathless after a simple blow job. "Well you are going to for have to forgive me I haven't had sex for... six... No five, deffinetly five months. So sue me if I'm a little winded." After a small smirk from him she crawled onto the bed with him for what he thought would either be a knock out strike or the implied after sex cuddling.

She surprised him when she strattled his waist, her back to him and her hands making short work of his softening member to get it hard again. When he was stiff again she lowered her waist down and Zach knew what was about to happen. He gave an audible grunt as he felt her tight walls engulf his long member. After she had set the pace he leaned up from his lying down position and wrapped his arms around her. His hands immediatley went for her breasts and began to play with the supple flesh while his mouth began to pepper kisses along her neck and shoulder while he started to moan wanting to take over.

Back
Top Bottom