Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Project 11

Mr. E

Meteorite
[By posting or replying to this post, you agree that this user is the sole owner of Agrimon and any content mention from it. You agree that by any reasonable doubt that this user owns the rights to any created characters, people, places, settings, timeframes, and others within the world of Agrimon. You agree that Project 11 is his sole property. Any content distributed to any persons in compliance with these rights must not freely disclose any materials.]

So...I had this idea. It came to me months ago while I was writing about Alunda in my novel. I realized I wanted to do a spin-off of this very fatherly wizard. It felt like he needed to be shown that he is more than just your average wizard. So, I began to think, what is something unexpected, unnerving, the sort of thing people read in a locked room or at midnight when everyone is asleep. A sort of novel that is even more adult than this one.

No, not only erotic but a potent mix of a story. Something that has wonderful characters, a great plot, easy to write, and beautifully done. But, there is a down side to writing this. It is one project I cannot fully tell my family about as I despise trying to justify my writing of a novel. How does one justify a painting? You don't. You either accept and admire it as beauty or you don't get it. So here I am, reading and writing this under hushed whisper in the early morning. Trying to build up enough atmosphere for myself.

The only thing that I can imagine may turn people down from the story is it does have incest. Yes. But, I believe with enough story and wonderful characters anything can be made amazing. So I hope to begin a novel that is secretive and wonderful. I mean I can post the story and make it into a book online right?

Anyway, let us get down to the facts. I want to write this as a play by post. Why would I want to do it this way? Well, I am hoping it can help me fill out the story faster. Mind you, I will still be the one in the end, drafting, editing, putting the pieces into place, and it is my world. Those of you who decide to join me in this story for the long hall will also find your names at the beginning of the book. I'll be adding your names in special thanks.

Besides together you will let me tell a story I have been meaning to tell. One which I am really enthusiastic about. I will give each of you a character to play, and tell you a bit of their history. from there you can fiddle with them and use them in the story as you see fit. It will be like a designed campaign. So is anyone down?

Back
Top Bottom