Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Guarding the Royal Body (BtP & loneiysong)

Young prince Leo waited impatiently in the meeting hall of the royal palace, his fingers drumming on the table he sat at. Annoyed sighs and frustrated fidgeting characterized his behavior at the moment. His new personal guard was late for their first meeting. The young prince was the tender age of 20, and considered to be quite hansom. His hair as a brilliant gold like his mothers, his features strong and handsome as his fathers. Leo Grandwind was the only child of the royal family, and if the rumors were to be believed he was spoiled rotten. Everyone in court thanked the gods that the king had the child while he himself was still young and was in good health, it would still be a great many years before the prince took rule of the country, many hoped that the time would allow him to mature into a proper ruler.

The young prince was a decent 5'7'', still had a potential inch left to grow in a year or two. his bright green eyes lazily gazed at the door. Was this so called "hero" bitch going to keep him waiting all day? he took a moment to stand and stretch out his back and legs. Leo was in fine shape, he kept himself relatively active in games of fencing and other noble sports, so while he was certainly not build like a solider his body was well toned, if a bit on the skinny side for his height.

Dressed all in tones of green to match go with his eyes, gold chain necklaces with jeweled pendants hung from his neck, with matching gold bracers around his wrist. He demanded nothing less from his wardrobe, the young man was vain as well as a bit selfish...and stubborn...and pig headed...and arrogant...and cruel. Okay there wasn't a lot of good things to say about Leo's personality, but hey, at least he looked good.

Leo let out a frustrated sigh as he returned to his seat and grumbled to himself "Well I'll give her another five minutes, if she's any later she goes to the dungeon."

She was an amazing creature. She was rumored to have come from an amazonian tribe. She had long black hair. Haunting amber eyes were always alert. She wore the armor of the royal family. It was shined bright and silver. Several of the nobles and peasants had asked for her to be put into the castle. She was always able to whip groups of men into shape. Her purple cloak billowed behind her. She came into the room, her 6'0 frame stood imposing and large.

She was muscled but still femenine. She heard the statement and grinned. She moved forward and knelt before the prince and fisted a hand over her heart. Her name was Artemis, named after the powerful goddess. Artemis looked up at the young prince Leo. "Prince forgive me for my tardiness, but I assure you it was a perfectly good reason." She stood up and smiled and watched him. Ohh goodie, he would be so much fun to break.

Artemis was about 30 years old. Old and wisened. She smiled and crossed her arms.

The prince stared at her for a moment in wide eyed shock. He had never seen the Artemis in person before, he hadn't believed the rumors of how tall and intimidating she looked. He honestly had even less belief in the rumors about how one of the fiercest warriors in the land could also be one of the most beautiful. It took his a few second to muster his glare back up and regain his composer. How dare she act so...so...whatever the way she was acting it made him mad. She was too darn cheerful and confident. Leo was more used to people being more...nervous or on edge or even fearful of his presence. He frowned at her as she stood up.

"Whatever reason could there be to leave your prince undefended?" He demanded angrily, trying his best assert a sense of dominance over this woman, though he was finding that quite hard with her towering over her so much. Still, the young prince didn't back down. He was determined to that he would have this woman, warrior or not, cowering like all the rest of his servants. He was royalty! She was a servant like all the rest.

She canted her head. Artemis knew when she was trying to be made into a simpering little piece in the prince's toybox. But she had news for the prince, she was not a tigress to be caged nor a force of nature to be manned. She smiled and bowed a bit watching him.

"Dear sweet little prince, your life was not in danger. You have two capable guards at the door, and I doubt honestly you are worth anyone's time personally." She crossed her arms. Part of the job requirement was that she got carte blanche with the prince. She watched him with her eyes and growled. She would make him into a good prince, but to get a diamond from coal, you had to put pressure on it.

This....was not right, and to be fair the prince didn't know how to react to this. Her argument was logical and sound, though the last comment was unnecessary and infuriating. The was she looked at him gave him a unfamiliar sensation in his stomach. Was this fear? He tried desperately to push the feeling down to the depths of his emotions but had little luck. Even when she bowed she kept her eyes on him, like he was some kind or unruly pet, something that needed to monitored but was little more than a bother.

"I-I am no ones little prince!" he replied embarrassed at the childish pet name she had given him. "Now come on, you have already made me late for my fencing classes." He turned off and headed to the sports hall where his fencing instructor awaited him. They suited up in their leather training gear and armed themselves with dull metal swords, no edge at all they were little more than iron on a handle made to appear as a sword. He had hoped that showing his skill in this would help him win some power back in this arrangement.

The lessons began, and it would be quite obvious to any real warrior that the boy, while not UN-skilled, was clearly being allowed to win by the much more experienced teacher.

She sighed and shrugged. Artemis cared little for frivolities of little men. She smiled though. She had scared the piss out of the boy. Serves him right to mess with an Amazon. She flicked her hair back and walked with him to his fencing class. She had heard that he did not loose one round, she quickly saw why. She sighed and sat back in a chair provided for her. Crossing her legs she looked at the teacher. How was a boy supposed to learn how to be a master if everyone was afraid to cut him down.

After a few rounds, she got up and moved forward. "Instructor, if I may, I would love to test the prince's skill against my own." She smiled. She waited respectfully for the teacher. She couldnt wait. She hoped the instructor would agree. Hunter's eyes watched the prince and she smiled wider.

The instructor gulped nervously, he knew by the look in her eyes that she was not going to go lightly on the prince. He was unsure what to do, hesitating he looked back and forward from warrior woman and the prince.

"Um, My lady, if I may; the prince is learning fencing more as a sport than as a fighter. While I am...Confident in the lords abilities, I don't think what you and the lord practice are quite...compatible."

The prince smiled wide assuming his position with eager pride. "Please instructor, let the woman try her hand. She my be have been good at slaying the savages in the north or training commoners into soldiers, but lets see how well she stands against noble blood." Arrogance and venom dripped from ever word, so sure was he in his skill! Now he'd put this bitch in her place.

The instructor whimpered and knew this would likely not end well. "V-very well my lord" He stepped out of the way and allowed the Artemis to do as she like. Once they were both ready he signaled for them to begin. With out hesitating the prince lunged at her with all his might.

She smiled. She was willing to step back at the instructors hesitant tone. She then turned an eye and grinned a very feral smile at the prince. She took the sword and made a mocking salute of the prince. She looked at the sword, it was so light and easy. She looked up at the boy, her hulking arms were so used to heaving broad swords in one hand and carry a man in the other. She nodded. She did not offer a remark to the prince, she was swimming in dangerous waters, but she was not afraid of this little mongrel pup.

She smiled and got into place, her stancing correct but strikingly feminine. She smiled and lunged out of the way blocking him and gave him a good hard square kick in the ass. She chuckled. "So much energy m'lord. I do hope your skill is better." She chuckled softly and eased back and held the sword aloft ready for him.

The prince let out a yelp of shock as the foot connected with his rear, he nearly stumbled to the floor just nearly catching his balance at the last moment in a rather non-graceful fashion. He rubbed his royal rump glaring furiously at the woman. Lucky shot! He was bigger and more experienced! He went easy on her because she was a woman! It wouldn't happen again! He re-took his fighting stance, gritting his teeth he attacked again, this time with much less composure, wildly stabbing and slashing at her. It didn't seem to take much at all to push his temper over the edge. He would not let this woman make a fool out of him! He would best her at the skill of the blade and then she would have to admit his superiority like all the others did. He was prince! one day to be king! He would not let a single woman who fancied herself a warrior with no equal get the better of him.

She chuckled and easily met his sloppy stabs and slashes. She sighed and then waited for him to tire or just open up a blind spot. She was honestly not sure which was coming first. She could tell that he was so upset. Poor baby didnt like a boot up his ass. Well that is what happened to boys who ran too fast to a fight. She smiled and shook her head and sighed.

With a grin she saw her opening. She raised her sword keeping her openings minimal. With a quick swipe, she hit the sword against his head and smiled and pointed the sword to his chest. "Kill shot, you are dead prince." She chuckled and then stood up straight and was still alert. This would obviously make the prince really angry and he would go ballistic, again.

Before he knew what was happening Leo felt a sharp pain at the side of his head and then the pressure of a sword point pushing against his chest. He stared blankly at her for a moment as she stepped back and retook a fighting stance. His mouth hung open in shock, slowly the shocked expression became one of great rage. He seemed to preparing to lunge again until the instructor got in his way, afraid what would happen if the prince continued to escalate this.

"I...I think that is enough practice for one day my Lord and Lady. How about you hit the baths my lord and soak away the soreness." He politely suggested. The prince glared at the instructor, he had half a mind to strike him, or have him flogged, or...or...SOMETHING! anything! After a moment or two he throw his sword to the floor.

"Fine. Very well." he growled, in response heading off to the royal bath chambers, he knew the woman was following him along, he expected her to wait outside the bathing rooms while he took his time. He disrobed and sat himself down in the large heated bath, the size of a small pool to be fair, a luxury only reserved for the richest of noble families.

She smiled and chuckled taking in the prince. Maybe now he knew to the extent of what she was and how she handled herself. She smiled and watched him ready to fend off an attack as the instructor got in the way. She smiled and as the prince walked off she winked to the instructor. Thanked him for his time, and followed the prince.

She smiled as he left into the chamber. She waited for a while. But when she knew that he was settled. She walked in and closed and locked the door. She moved over and took off her armor and under clothes. She was sexy and very beautiful. A goddess come to man. Artemis walked into the water and moved over to him and grinned. "You hate women dont you little prince." She smiled and straddled his legs sitting over him, towering over him. Her breasts inches away from his face.

"I cant say I like you very much little prince." She grinned wickedly. "But you will be kind and civil to me as long as I am your bodyguard do you understand?" She looked down at him.

Leo relaxed in the pool of hot water. His mind desperately working on a way to properly but his new bodyguard in place. Part of him wanted to simply request a new guard, but he was far to stubborn and prideful to admit defeat, especially to a woman. His thoughts of how to subjugate the woman were sudden interrupted by the sound of someone entering the baths and locking the door behind them. That was strange, he had locked the door himself when he entered, and the only one that would have the key for the outside would be... his bodyguard...

He turned around to see Artemis removing her armor. He began to yell curses at her to leave at once but he soon found himself speechless as she her under clothing dropped to the floor and she stood naked before him in all her glory. He had no idea what she was planning, but he was starting to get really nervous. He backed up to the opposite end of the bath, only to soon find himself trapped beneath her, startling him with her naked breasts right in his face. This was the first time the young lord had seen a naked woman, much less been so close to one.

"I don't hate women, I hate you." He responded, though there was a lot less confidence in his voice now that she was here towering over him. Womanly, beautiful, strong. He had never seen anyone like her before. "I...I will not be told what to do by some mere warrior wench." He responded defiantly, though it was obvious by his voice that he didn't have the belief that he could back these words up.

"Why, little Leo." She purred and gripped his member and smiled arching her hips rubbing her nether regions along him teasingly. She was well waxed and clean for personal reasons. She looked down at him cradeling his head and smiled softly. ""You just need some mother to hold you and show you that there is nothing to be afraid of." She gripped his manhood harder. With a wicked smile she canted her head.

"Why do you hate me?" SHe chuckled she wanted to know what made him hate her. Several men respected her and she ran her breasts along his face as she ground yet again letting him feel her nether lips. "Your dad respects me. All your knights and guards respect me. You know why I think you hate me? Your incapable of respect." She grinned. "Maybe you need someone to teach you to respect others."

The young prince gasped as she suddenly grabbed his member, he wasn't expecting her to go this far. His petty way of thought pined this as an intimidation tactic, making him uncomfortable by appearing before him while he was vulnerable in the bath and showing off her body to him, He hadn't dreamed she would actually touch him and rub up against him. It didn't take long for the young prince to be rock hard in her hands. his heart was racing and his face was quite red with blush.

"I am your prince! You treat me like some common child." He replied though she griped him harder and continued to rub he soft, warm skin against him and it made him moan, the feeling of her soft breasts against his face gave him shivers. "I-I have nothing to learn from someone like you!" Defiant to the last it seemed though his body was obviously already giving into her advances.

She smiled and looked at him. "Your quite sure of that Leo?" She raised an eyebrow and shrugged. "Very well. Until your ready then." She smiled and reached out and grabbed something from one of her pouches. She held up a gold ring with small diamonds embedded on it. SHe grinned and looked at him and smiled. "Have you ever seen a mechanism like this before?" She held it up so he could see. It was a ring, much larger than a human ring, it looked too small to be a bracelet. "Well to make you realize your just a human like the rest of us." She put it over his cock.

She slipped it down. She tightened it so he would be aroused but he could never find release. She kissed his cheek. "Little prince, I hope that you find some humility." She chuckled and then got up and pulled on her armor and turned and walked out and locked the door behind her. The mechanism had a certain ceries of locks that were in place. They would only be released by one series of movements that only she knew. She grinned wondering what the prince would do when he wanted something but was too prideful to ask for it.

The prince was rendered absolutely speechless by the next set of events. He couldn't believe this was happening to him. HIM! A royal! A crown prince! After she left the bath she spend a long while trying to pry it off, but to luck. Hell, it seemed to also be ensuring that his errection would not vanish. He tried and tried and tried to achieve release but he couldn't. And every time he tried the need for release became all the greater. What was he to do? He couldn't tell anyone about this, it was far to embarrassing! Where did that damn woman even get such a wicked object.

The prince stayed in the bathroom, removing himself from the tub and drying off, but remaining in the bath room all the same. The woman couldn't possibly be so cruel as to leave her charge suffering in the bath room forever. Though as the hour after an hour had passed he was starting to lose hope. He would not give in so easily. he dressed himself, making sure that his embarrassing arousal would not be easily seen, and left the baths.

The day continued as normal, though the prince was obviously fidgety and frustrated. Ever chance they were alone he demanded furiously that she remove the device as once, commanding and evening threatening her. But no matter what he said she wouldn't break. Eventually evening came upon them and the prince was retiring to his chambers for the evening. Along the way the prince quietly asked "Please...Please just take this thing off. I can't take it anymore."

She smiled. It was an old Amazon trick when a boy was particularly naughty, they would put that on the boy in question. It would never take very long. But she smiled and then looked at him every time he had asked her when they were alone. She grinned wickedly. All she would say was "Eventually little prince." Pat his shoulder and move on.

When he was retiring, she smiled and helped him to his room and gently began to undress him. By the judge of him he was turning all sorts of interesting shades from the need to release. She smiled and nodded. "Sleep well prince." She smiled after putting on his sleeping gown. She turned and walked outside and stood at attention. After she was sure he was asleep, she sneaked into his room quiet as a ghost. She tied him down gently and carefully. She blindfolded him and took off his clothes. She then stepped back taking off her own clothes. She had another trick up her sleeve. She rubbed pheremone oils onto herself that proved to make men cry with want.

She moved over and straddled his face. Her muscular thighs on either side of his face. She smiled gripping to his headboard and stroked the prince's hair and smiled softly. "Leo...wake up." She whispered. She smelled the sweet scent of amazon pheremone.

The trick worked well, already the young prince was much less agressive and practically begging for release. Hell, he was almost starting to sound polite in a desperate kind of way. Though he still shot her angry glares every time he called her little prince. He was not some child!

He was so exosted mental and physically from his ordeal today, so much so that he didn't complain when she undressed him though he did ask once more for her to remove the ring trying to say he wouldn't be able to sleep due to discomfort, but truth be told he was so tired that when she laid him down he was out like a candle in a windstorm. Her skill with sneaking was so great that even if the prince wasn't so tired there was little chance she would have woken him up with her activities.

He woke when she called his name, confused instantly by what was going on. "W-what happening? why can't I move?" He could feel a presence over him, by smell, voice, and feel he could tell it must be Artemis. Though her smell was different than before, it was strange. He couldn't describe it. It was a deeply intoxicating smell it made his heart race and his face flush, his already begging for release member throbbed as if the need was double instantly. "Oh god..." he murmured out softly as the full power of the pheromones took hold of him.

"Yes Leo. Beg for me, submit to me." She purred and looked up and rolled her hips against his face and grinned. She braced hereslf securely. SHe could bring him so much pleasure. They could be lovers and close companions. She just needed him to behave like a human. But she wanted him to be a little puppy dog for him. She smiled and grabbed his hair arching his head up to her and smiled.

"Leo, I will teach you to love me. I can be a kind and compassionate mistress. You deserve to be happy but true happiness. You need to be at one with those around you. Especially those more powerful than you." She purred quietly. She reached down spreading herself and rubbed her clit against his perfect royal nose and smiled. "Please me my pet." She purred thickly down to him her muscles rippling.

Leo could barely comprehend what was going on. For a brief moment there he was almost sure this was just a very strange dream brought on by her showing up naked in his shower and then putting that ring on his member. Though he was soon convinced that this was reality by her rubbing herself against his face and grabbing his hair to make sure he could not turn away, burrying his nose in the sweet smell that was driving him mad.

He held in a whimper and tried to force out his normal bravado, anger, and pride, but it wouldn't come out, his body was to desperate and eager for what she was offering him, no matter how hard he tried he just couldn't bring himself to demand she remove herself from him. He hesitated at her final words she purred out to him. A command, no one had ever dared command him before in his life, nor did he ever believe himself capable of following a command. He opened his mouth, thinking he was going to tell her off, but almost as soon as he opened it up he found himself doing as she wanted. He licked at her sex, moaning softly at the taste and smell as he practically buried his face between her legs. His tongue found her clit and began to swirl around it eagerly.

She chuckled adn shut her eyes and rolled her hips forward. She smiled and took hold of his member with her free hand and began to stroke him gently. "My poor prince, is so cold but so hard." She grinned adn shut her eyes. Poor darling. She would make him feel good, but she would just put it on when she was done. She rolled her eyes up and groaned as she felt his tongue. She smiled. She would taste sweet and exotic. She ground her hips forward and guided his tongue to her hole and smiled. She looked down at him. She panted and felt her thighs begin to clutch around his face.

God he wasn't sure what was making him more excited and more eager to pleasure the woman sitting on his face, the taste of her sex or the smell of her body, maybe both, either way it fell he was now eagerly enjoying the act of servicing her pussy with his mouth. A loud moan escaped his lips as he felt her hand grip his throbbing hard member and begin to stroke it. As she ground her hips his tongue soon found the entrance to her womanhood, and he eagerly thrusted his tongue inside of her, the tight warmth and delicious taste was almost more than he could bare. Moans of pleasure were muffled only by his face buried between her legs.

She chuckled and smiled as she continued to grind into his face. She gripped his face and smiled and rolled her eyes and grinned. She moved over to his hard manhood. She chuckled and moved forward. Lowering himself onto his member, she began to ride him hard and fast. She chuckled and shut her eyes and groaned and arched her back up and gripped her hair. "Ohh yes...yess." She panted. She knew that he could feel her muscles tightening around his member. She was so close to releasing and her muscles were gripping him tightly and panted. "Leo, you want to release dont you?" She rolled her eyes and panted.

Leo was at first sad that she pulled away from his face, sad that he had to stop tasting that wonderful flavor of her sex. But that feeling was soon eclipsed entirely when she slide herself down on his throbbing member and began to ride him. It was so tight, so warm, he never imagined sex would be so amazingly pleasureful, the incredible tightness of her muscles squeezing him so tightly yet gently and pleasantly, moans of pure pleasure like he had never known escaped his lips, words were almost impossible to form until she asked him the question he managed to pant out lustfully "Yes, Please Artemis, I want release, please let me release." he pleaded

Back
Top Bottom