Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Deadly Game (Krys Snape & Jugger82)

When Dhana asked for more Alanis slid two fingers inside her and began to move them in a hooking motion using her thumb to rub at her clit. "I'm sorry for the trouble I put you through, after this if you want I'll let you go and I'll find this sleezeball myself just promise me you won't go to the cops" ,Alanis said. She wasn't sure why she had offered her the freedom she wanted but she did and it was too late to take it back now. Alanis' voice was soft and honest unlike the angry demanding tone she had been using all day. She fell silent as she continued to touch her.

Dhana hadn't heard her, she was lost in her own ecstasy and moaned out loudly as she came around Alanis' fingers. She began to pant hard and eventually reached over and pulled Alanis into the tub with her, kissing her lips passionately as she reached over and began to massage her ass, wanting more. She was so horny and wanted more of this woman.

When Alanis felt Dhana pulling on her she let herself fall into the tub into a passionate kiss, she had never been more turned on in her life and she wasn't going to let this go to waist. She gasped feeling Dhana's hands squeeze her ass and she pushed her fingers deep inside her as they continued to kiss.

Dhana moaned out loudly, her head jerking back as she felt her fingers go deep into her. She began to pull down what Alanis was wearing until she was naked and now they were touching skin. She held her close, having one of her legs be between Alanis' and evnetually moved so that she was on top and began to slowly rub their pussies together, humping her.

Alanis allowed Dhana to undress her and when she started humping her she moaned softly. She grabbed one of the girl's hands and brought it down to her pussy, "Touch me" ,she whispered. Alanis was horny as hell and she wanted to cum and Dhana was driving her nuts and making her want more of her.

Dhana began to return the favor and was fingering Alanis, kissing her lips now and sticking two fingers into Alanis like she had done to her. Dhana's tongue went into Alanis' mouth and her pussy got wetter as things went on and on. She came, just from the moment of feeling another woman, the experience so new to her. The pulsing orgasm was enough to bring her down to fall on top of Alanis before she could finish.

Alanis moaned as Dhana began to touch her, it had been so long since she had been touched sexually by another woman and she nearly lost it at the first touch. When Dhana collapsed on her Alanis ran her fingers gently up and down the girl's back. "B-Bed" ,she whispered softly. She wanted to please this woman even more, plus all her toys were in the bedroom.

Dhana looked up to her and smiled, blushing gently. She knew what she meant and stood up, taking up Alanis with her and brought her to the bed, laughing all the way. She fell down on the bed and spread her legs, looking like she was begging for more pleasure from this woman. "Come on...Don't keep me waiting." She said pleadingly.

When Dhana got up Alanis smiled and followed her, she bit her lip at the sight of her laying on the bed with her legs spread. She crawled onto the bed and leaned her head down between Dhana's legs and slid her tongue into her pussy, she began to lick and suck on the woman's clit hungrily as if this was the last woman on earth. Soft moans left her mouth as she continued to eat Dhana out, the girl tasted amazing and Alanis enjoyed making her feel good.

Dhana moaned out loudly, the sound of her voice filling the cabin and the surrounding area. She began to hump into the girl's head, wanting her lips and tongue to go deeper into her body so that she could have more and more pleasure. "Up...Bring yourself up...Sixty nine..." She said as she was wanting more and more, she couldn't believe she could be this horny from a woman.

Alanis continued to eat her out as she moaned, when Dhana said sixty nine Alanis moved around and put her pussy in Dhana's face. She then went back to licking Dhana's pussy, "Mmm do you want more"? She asked lifting her head briefly to ask the question. This was turning out to be a really good night and Alanis was enjoying herself for once in her life.

"More...More..." Dhana said once more, her tongue going to Alanis' pussy and going inside of her. She tasted her and wanted more, her scent turning her on more. "This feels so good...I don't want to stop...I want to orgasm again and again..." She said in the most seducing voice she could muster up.

Alanis moaned when Dhana's tongue entered her and when she said she wanted more Alanis felt herself getting close to her climax, she too wanted more. She lifted her head again for a brief moment replacing her tongue with her fingers to keep pleasuring Dhana, "There's a box under the bed full of fun stuff I'll let you pick what's used first but you have to cum first" ,she told her right before sticking her tongue back in her pussy.

"Oooh~ But I already came twice." She said happily as she wrapped her legs around Alanis' head and began to lick her more and more. She was doing it so hard that Alanis would probably suffocate if this continued, and Dhana was already lost in the pleasure. Her fingers now began to push into her, going faster and faster wanting to give her orgasm as much as she wanted to.

Alanis moaned out as Dhana's fingers entered her and she returned the favor by sliding her fingers into Dhana and moving them in and out as she licked her clit. After a few moments Alanis came hard, she moaned loudly and began to ride Dhana's fingers as her orgasm passed.

Dhana had yet to Orgasm, her legs kept Alanis from breathing as she pulled her close and continued to finger her. She kept fingering her and more and more. "More...More..." She said out loud as she continued to finger Alanis. Eventually she'd move on to the toys.

Alanis moved her fingers faster when Dhana asked for more, it was getting harder to breath but Alanis had experience holding her breath so the little air she was getting was enough for now. If it got too overwhelming though Alanis would have to move and catch her breath.

This was all part of Dhana's plan...somewhat. She hadn't expected to be so caught up in the pleasure, but she had hoped to suffocate Alanis to the point she would go unconscious. Then she'd steal some clothes and get out of there after stealing the keys as well. She pressed harder to keep her head from getting as little air as possible and stopped playing with her, only enjoying the feeling that Alanis was giving her.

Alanis continued to please Dhana even after the girl stopped touching her. After a few moments Alanis realized what was going on but it was too late to do anything about it. She began to get dizzy and tried to keep conscious but she couldn't slowly she faded into unconsciousness.

Dhana smirked, she felt the girl go limp and thought that she had finally passed out. With some more humping she came onto the unconscious girl and got off, smirking as she saw her juices all over Alanis' face. She then went to look through the cabin for clean clothes and such. Eventually when she was dressed, she began to look for the keys and when she found them, went out toward the car to try and start it.

Alanis laid there unconscious while Dhana went through the house and found everything she needed. When she came to Dhana was gone and she was left alone naked laying on her bed. She sighed and stood up then made her way over to her dresser and grabbed some clothes and got dressed. Alanis didn't bother going after her, she had told Dhana she would let her go after they had finished and apparently Dhana had finished. She sat down at the table and poured herself a drink, she felt a little bit upset that she was used but figured she had deserved it.

Eventually a call would go through to the cabin. It would be her client, having called one of the many numbers that Alanis gave her before hand. He began to ask her where the hell Dhana was and that he would cut the price if he had to wait too long for this. It should have been a simple job. "So!? Where is she?!"

Alanis picked up the phone and answered it, when the guy on the other line mentioned cutting the price Alanis smirked, "It has come to my knowledge that you weren't going to pay me at all, so therefore I let Dhana go and now I'm coming after you mother fucker you tried to rip off the wrong hitman oh and you can tell your officer friend he can go home unless he wants to die along with you" ,Alanis hung up the phone before the man could respond. She didn't know for sure if he had police there but she had a feeling he might've and even if he didn't he was probably scared shitless after the death threat and wouldn't care.

Back
Top Bottom