Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

『 Double Trouble 』( Yoshka x Yami )

Yoshka

Planetoid
It was a silent Saturday morning , but probably not for long! Yuro , one of the twins had awoken already. He and his twin brother , Kuro shared a room. Bunk beds to be specific. And Yuro slept on top. His slender fingers curled around the side of his mattress and pulled himself to the side of the bed just popping his head from his blankets to look down at his sleeping twin brother. He made an evil little smile as he suddenly shouted. "Kuro!! Wake up you sleepy head!!" Kuro pretty much startled out of his precious dream , only to see the face of his mischievous smiling twin. "Aaah! You idiot! I was having such a good dream!" Kuro shouted annoyed at his brother.

Yuro was the youngest of the two , ten minutes younger to be exact. Though in Kuro's eyes it was more or less like his brother was just a little child. Even if they were twins their personalities were not very much alike. Kuro was the more serious type , and it showed in his style of clothing. He liked the dress more formally. While Yuro was the more playful one , seeing fun in mostly everything. Though both of them looked scaredly alike. You could say you could only identify them over their preference of clothing. And the fact that Yuro had bleached his hair blone. He decided that blonde would fit his personality more than the natural black. Kuro just settled with who he was , not really prefer to alter his look all too much.

"Come on! We should hurry today we will see our brother! And you already slept in you lazy ass!" Yuro claimed , now jumping out of the top bunk , directly onto the floor. "He might as just be here!" Yuro continued. Kuro made an annoyed sigh. Squinting his eyes at his playful twin. "...Yeah , just you wait I will get back to you for this rude awakening!" Kuro said , now getting out of bed as well.

Both of them got ready quick enough. Luckly their brother hadn't arrived yet. So as they went downstairs Yuro seemed rather disappointed. Of course both of the twins were really fond of their brother. And now that they were both old enough , they managed to spend longer extends of time at his place instead. Something Yuro was really excited for.

Takashi sighed to himself. He really didn't want to go home. The terrible two-some would be there. Now that they were in college, his parents wanted them to share an apartment, since he went to college several cities away, and his parents wanted to make sure that Yuro and Kuro didn't get into too much trouble. For some reason, they were under the impression that Takashi was responsible enough to take care of them, even though he protested. Sure they were giving him money for his brothers, but still! it was frustrating! How was he supposed to take care of them when they never listened to him?

Takashi sighed and brushed his shoulder length black hair back as he walked home from the train station. He had on his back a simple backpack filled with clothes for the weekend. His parents were gone for the weekend apparently. Something about how they wanted to go and get things for the twins to move in with him. Takashi sighed again. So it would be just him, Yuro and Kuro for the weekend. The parents would be back Sunday night. Takashi briefly wondered what could go wrong, but then he remembered that he was talking about his younger twin siblings and he groaned. Everything, everything could go wrong.

When Takashi arrived at his front door, he steeled himself and prepared to go inside. Unlocking the door, he stepped inside and shut the door behind him letting out a groaned "I'm hoome! Yuro? Kuro? Where are you brats?"

Both of them were eating break fast in the living room. Sitting on the couch , watching television. Normally their parents wouldn't allow that but they were gone for the weekend anyways. Yuro pretty much chomped down his egg roll as Kuro silently ate while staring at an episode of Chobits. For some reason Kuro never got rid of the habit of watching cartoons not even at this age. But you could say he was kind of nerdy. He liked games as well , and was totally addicted to things as Final Fantasy.

As suddenly both of them heard their brother at the door , Yuro smiled happly standing up quickly. "Takashi!!!" The hyper twin shouted as he pretty much ran towards the hallway. Only to almost aggressively glomp his older brother. "Good morninnngg!!" Yuro cheered , as he let go of his 'hug molested' brother. Kuro's face was still plastered to the television screen as a simple "Hey Taka-kun!" Left his lips , while he continued to watch the television.

Yuro on the other hand was more excited. "How are you? Did your travel long? How was the trip to here?... Are you happy that we will move to you? I know I am!!" Yuro continued simply asking too many questions and being way too happy for this time of morning. But Yuro just smiled , not even knowing that he might just be slightly annoying.

Takashi yelped as he was tackled by Yuro. It figures. His brother was more of the enthusiastic type. Before he could struggle, Yuro had released him. He said "Morning, no, my trip wasn't that long." Letting out a grunt, he said "I guess, it'll be.......fun." Takashi cringed at the word 'fun'. If anything, it'd be more like 'hell' the type of trouble these two could get into? Hell, yeah, definitely hell. Or better yet, it would be torture. Takashi toyed with the idea of locking the twins in a closet until Sunday when his parents came home. If anything, it'd make dealing with them easier.

Takashi walked past Yuro to flop on the couch, leaving his back pack by the door. He grumbled "Yeah, yeah. I'm taking a nap, mom and dad were pretty insistent that I come over as early as possible today, so I'm tired." Takashi let out a yawn, intending to take a nap.

Kuro silently stood up , making an annoyed look at Yuro since as always he was too hyper. "Calm down you.. , you woke me up way too early too!" Kuro said in an annoyed tone. Getting off the couch to make room for his older brother. "..Don't worry Taka-kun.. I will try to keep him busy!" Kuro promised , for now at least. Probably Kuro wasn't any less mischievous as his twin but he was certainly more calm.

As he approached his twin brother , literally pushed him out of the living room to give their older brother a peace of mind. Closing the door behind them , even if Yuro was protesting. "Aaah!! Kuro but we haven't seen him for so long!" Yuro was whining. Kuro sighed and shook his head. "... You are such an annoyance sometimes..." He said coldly. As Kuro himself left upstairs to his bed room. To continue watching his anime. Leaving Yuro downstairs.

Yuro simply pouted and balled his fists in annoyance. He wasn't going to let this slip! He missed his older brother , and so he decided to prove that! Almost silently he slipped back into the living room. Sneaking up on his bigger brother. Simply staring at him as he layed on the couch.

Takashi didn't sleep for long, feeling eyes on him. Opening his eyes to see Yuro, he yelped and flung a pillow at Yuro. He growled "Out! Scat! Shoo! Don't be a creep and watch other people sleeping!" He threw another pillow at Yuro before he settled down to watch some normal TV. Putting on a cop drama show, he settled down to watch it, pointedly ignoring Yuro. Kuro, luckily, had been smart enough to leave Takashi alone. Takashi didn't want to deal with either of the twins right now. He just wanted to relax, catch his missed hours of sleep, take a shower and get something to eat. A plan he would put into action as soon as he fell asleep.

Yuro smiled as he watched his brother. Suddenly getting startled as he suddenly woke up. Almost jumping away as the pillows that were thrown at him. "Eek!!" He yelped , noticing how his older brother was obviously angry at him. "I didn't mean bad Takashi!" Yuro innocently said as another pillow got swinged at him. This time failing at dodging it.

A little mischievous smile appeared on Yuro's little face. Brushing his bangs from his eyes , now smirking a little at his brother. Grabbing the pillow that was recently thrown. Now throwing it back at Takashi who was attempting to rest. "I missed you! Lets play!" He demanded bluntly , even if he noticed that his older brother was way too tired Yuro just wanted to get attention. As always that was.

Before he let his brother escape in anyway , Yuro stood up and made a little sprint and jumped right on top of Takashi , sort of like how a cat would pounce their prey. Yuro pretty much clanged onto his older brother. Sort of halfly cuddling him , and groping around. "Come on Takashi! You missed me too right!" He now insisted. Yuro was a pretty blunt person , he always had been. Not only that but he was pretty dominant when it came to wanting something. For now it was obvious that he wanted the attention of his brother. And to Yuro it didn't matter if that would be positive attention or negative attention!

Takashi growled at Yuro's actions. Without even thinking about it, he reached out, shoved Yuro over the back of the couch and snarled "The only 'playing' we're going to do is locking you in the closet by yourself if you keep bugging me." Satisfied, Takashi settled down and eventually drifted off to sleep, content for the time being that Yuro had gotten the hint, or rather, he hoped that the other man had gotten the hint. He wasn't quite sure if Yuro had or not.

Yuro made a little pouty face , accompanied with a sad expression. Was it really that wrong to just miss his brother as much as he did? They hadn't see eachother for so long and the first thing his older brother would do is sleep?! Yuro's eyebrows frowned into an angry expression instead. "Y-you.. you big dummy!!" He stuttered out of anger. As he suddenly got up and ran away , out the living room. Quite obviously the little brother's feelings were hurt.

He ran upstairs to his twin brother , storming into the room as Kuro was , of course , watching anime. "I can not believe it! Takashi is being so... so.. ugh! I can not stand it!!" Yuro started to vent at Kuro now , outing his frustration. For a slight second Kuro stared up. "...Hmm? ... What is he doing? Didn't tell you to leave him alone anyways?" Kuro replied calmly. Yuro crossed his arms on his chest and huffed angry. "....He said he wanted to lock me up...but I just missed him! What is wrong with that anyways!?" Yuro continued to rant. To which Kuro simply shrugged.

"...It isn't fair.." Yuro claimed as he went to sit on the edge of his twin bother's bed. Suddenly feeling something with his hand underneath of Kuro's blanket. As curious as Yuro was , he fumbled his hand underneath. Only to find something rather unexpecting.

Back
Top Bottom