Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lovinggeek's Request Thread.. New plot added( MxF )

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovinggeek

Super-Earth
Hi all.. Im getting back into the swing of things around here and looking to start up some role-plays. This is more of my personal pref list for more open chat, play, or whatever comes. I am open to most plays and characters and perfer to work out the roles when we chat. I am very flexible with my style as well. From first or third person roles, quick chats, long term roleplays. and of course variable post length. Just for a reference I do love the sweet, clingy overly clingy and affectionate types of girls. the more clingy and needy the better to me So if you are interested hit me up and see where things lead.

Plots:

Planet MGE:

Name: Dr. Scott - Age: 34 - Marital Status: Divorced Occupation - Interstellar Scientist, Explorer -------------------------------

Having been Divorced for several years Dr. Scott Turned his attention, like most people, to his career. Completing his Degree in Biological studies, as well as herbology he decided to take his career and his life to the stars. Working as a Chief Science officer aboard various Goverment and private exploration ships Dr Scott gained knowledge and experiences that he couldn`t have imagined back on Earth. But now his life is about to take another bizzare turn. Taking a grant from a private corporation Dr. Scott is now able to explore on his own, without orders or protocols. Making is way to the further outlying planets, his ship lands onto a very lush and lavish world, and that is full of unusual, plant and animal life. (OOC) these are links to species I would like to meet with. If you want to play any of these monster girls let me know..

http://mjm202036.pbworks.com/Monster-Girls-Encyclopedia

http://mjm202036.pbworks.com/Monster-Girls-Encyclopedia-2

Rapunzel Rapunzel, she's got me trapped in her hair!!!

Setting: Any time period. Plot 1: I play a price or rich nobleman, who is traveling through the forest. You are a young bandit with a very unusual gift, insanely long hair that you can move and control at your will. Normally you would use this to ensnare your victims, hanging them upside down from a tree as you loot them, but with me there is something different. Plot 2: A spin on the Tangled movie, I play Flynn who climbs up to your tower, and find a not so innocent Rapunzel who after years of growing up alone has taken to being a nudist and nymph. or of course we can go with a more romantic role-play with her too.

The Stalker in Apt 3B

Setting: Modern day. Plot. I am a new tenant in the apartment building, recently divorced and starting over. You are the buildings quiet unusual girl. a bit chubby, VERY Long blonde hair and very young. We exchange pleasantries in the hallway and already you knew you had to have me all for yourself. it could start sweetly, you knocking at my door for something, slipping notes under the door etc. but then turns very stalkerish, with you showing up in just a robe and something sexy underneath, or seeing me coming home after a trip to bar, a bit drunk, to take advantage of me. This I would love to be a very long term role and very realistic. ;)

Russian Mail Order

Setting modern day. Plot: I am a 40 something investor who has had very little luck with a relationship. The market has been good to me, and I have built up a bit of good nest egg, even thought about retirement early. but being alone with out a wife breaks my heart. So a friend of mine jokingly mention I should try a mail order bride. One night after the bar I go online to take a look as to what they have to offer. and in a drunken state I applied for one of brides online. The next week, completely forgetting about what I have done you are showing up at my door. but there might be something a little off with the profile. you are a few years younger than what they said. however this may be your last chance for a new start so you want to be my perfect wife.

Attack of the living doll girls

Setting modern day. Plot: I came across this from a news article from the Ukraine of girls doing their hair and makeup to look like living dolls. in the RP however this has been taken to the next level, there is now a virus that is making girls turn themselves into living breeding bimbo doll girls. Where all the want to do is catch the man of their dreams and NEVER let them go. This can be played as me being a willing catch or part of a resistance, and the living doll virus is something akin to a zombie outbreak (minus the rotting corpses)

BTW if you are unfamiliar with living doll girls just google it.

Contact me

Please PM me if YOU want to play AS one of those girls listed above. Thanks

RE: Lovinggeek's Request Thread ( MxF )

Giving thanks bump..

THANKS ALL

Giving thanks bump..

THANKS ALL

Giving thanks bump..

THANKS ALL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back