Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ambers search(FxF FxFuta)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amberlola

Super-Earth
Hello Bluemoon! Id you just like to talk, We dont have to rp,We can just talk, Im always up for talking. But if you want to rp, Well...The same thing, Just reply to my thread of pm me.
To let everyone know, Im more of a private Rper, and Only rp through PMs.
WHAT I EXPECT​
I expect more than A paragraph, but I dont want to be drowned in words, Heheh. Im mostly Dom, But can Sub If wanted to. .​

My Ideas.
Human bride and werewolf bride
Angel and a demon
SoldierXsoldier
SoldierXcivilain
DemonXhumam
TeacherXteacher
CelebrityXfan
studentXteacher
NeighboorXNeighboor
PrincessXpeasant
FairyXHuman
Goddes of seaXGoddess of fire
Angelandhuman.
Wolfandcat
Elf and wolf
cat and bunny
LionessXgazelle
WolfXcat
KitsuneXSquirell
Quuen of darknesXqueen of light
DogXcat
CatXmouse
PokemonXpokemon
PokemonXtrainer
goddes and mortal
Furry and human
sister and sister.
Craving right now: BLEACH

RE: Ambers new search

I have a couple plots for the brother/sister and dad/daughter scenarios and perhaps the elf/human one as well if you're interested.
Also, I now have someone to come to whenever I'm craving a fantasy RP. ;)

Bump <3

I'd be interested in a roleplay, not sure what though!

While I'm posting here, may I suggest fleshing out your ideas a bit? Pairings are fine, but you should tell us (the readers) the things you are into other than just pairings! Maybe you like lots of story with very little to no smut, or maybe you like it raunchy, steamy, and romantic all at the same time.

Either would be good. Either a young male trainer with a tight/curvy pokemon (either anthro or regular form) or a beast or bodybuilder pokemon with a female gym leader or my trainer's family members. If you were a Pokemon, which would you be and would it be a pokegirl, an anthro, or a regular pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom