Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gaurd My Secret (loneiysong and myself)

He sighed and rested his hand over hers and smiled and shook his head and sighed. "My dear sweet Princess Adelaide, your life will be full of love and learning. Bryce does love you, but he is used to the women of his bed. They are toughened and raw from life and you have to be rough with them to feel the same pleasure." He smiled and then eased his hand up her nightgown. He smiled and kissed her lips gently and began to softly stroke her center.

He held her close. He stood up and moved to the bed and held her close and held her close and continued to stroke her. "Its ok my dear, I will show you. I will make you feel passion." He whispered as he slowly slipped a finger into her gently stroking being so very gentle.

Adelaide sat in his arms, heart filled to the brim with longing. She heard his words and prayed that there was some way she too could be tough like the other women Bryce would share a bed with. She smiled as Logan kissed her, the gentleness taking her breath away. She moaned as his fingers began to work inside her core, pleasure once again starting to course through her body.

As Logan lifted her up she once again was carried to her bed, but this time it seemed different. She looked into Logan's eyes and kissed him again and again, longing and love spilling from her lips. "Show me Logan, please. Show me what it's like to be loved." she moaned as his finger entered inside of her, slowly opening her legs a bit more, praying he stayed gentle like this until she was ready for more.

He smiled and then kissed her lips back. He cradled and held her. Laying her back he smiled and looked at her and raised his eyebrow. He gently opened her nightgown and kissed her neck and breast. His finger continued to stroke and work her from the inside. A second finger slid into her and began to work her. He smiled and sat back and grinned to her.

"Princess Adelaide, are you sure that you want me? I don't want you to be hurt." He whispered and kissed down her stomach. He worked his fingers still in and out and saw that she had been cleaned. Logan was sure that he would thank the handmaids for being such loyal companions to the princess. He smiled and gently ran his tongue along her center. With his free hand he spread her and gently began to suck on her clit gently.

She moaned, laying there in his arms felt wonderful. She lie there, looking into his eyes as he fingered her, every moment he touched her felt so different than Bryce. She watched him work at her core. "I am positive Logan. If this is how it will be with you I doubt it could hurt too much."

She moaned softly as he kissed down her stomach and moved slightly. "I told you before I wanted you, and I meant it." As he moved his tongue inside her she let out a light gasp. She had never felt anything like that before. As he began to suck on her clit she gripped the sheets and spread her legs a little wider. "Uhn, Logan..." she whispered.

"Yes?" he looked up at her and grinned wider. He smiled and moved up her crawling. He kissed her lips and smiled and slowly began to grind him against her. He panted and smiled kissing her lips. He was aroused but his grinds were slow and gentle. Logan was a kind and gentle lover because he was taught by a woman of class what women of class wanted.

He smiled adn stroked her side and rolled his eyes gently soon sliding into her. He groaned softly as he just worked the head in and out of her. He was going slow so they both would enjoy it. He panted and rolled his already. His eyes were glowing, but he kept his eyes closed. He could feel the vampire in him want to shift to his predator form, but he remained calm. He went slow for a reason, he was not ready for her to see his true form, not yet.

Back
Top Bottom